DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+5
Quickfeather
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
9 posters

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 17 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Terra 6/6/2010, 10:02 pm

"Sounds good! It'll be nice to kick some bad guy butt" Aurora followed the two, but suddenly something came to mind.

"How do you move in all that armor..?" Aurora asked Casius with a somewhat joking tone.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/6/2010, 10:05 pm

"Easy, I put one foot in front of the other and move." Cassius said sarcastically. "In reality, all of the joints are linked by a special lift and pull system. Truth be told, I don't quite get it myself, I didn't make the suit, I actually stole it once upon a time." Cassius explained.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/6/2010, 10:15 pm

Batgirl continued to search and gather clues, when she heard a noise. She snapped her head to the door. "Zero? Is that you?" She asked getting up and walking to it.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/6/2010, 10:45 pm

"What..?" Batgirl asked approaching the door. "Who's there?" Alice asked a hand resting on her MP5K. "I don't know.." Batgirl responded.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/6/2010, 10:47 pm

"Definitely not Zero." Ivy remarked, biting her lower lip. "Maybe Red Queen came back, after all...." She continued, hands beginning to glow.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/6/2010, 11:08 pm

"Ah da da da daa." The Joker grabbed the Riddlers hand and twisted it, almost snapping it. "Let's not get hasty." he quickly shoved him up against a wall and held a knife to his mouth. "Do you wanna know how I got the scars?" he said, running his tongue across them again.

"I had a son named Heath many years ago, he was 4 years old at the time. My wife had died in child birth so I had to raise the boy on my own. Every day, I would come home from work, all worn out and he would run up to me with his fingers pulling up the corners of his mouth" he demonstrated, but still kept the hand with the knife to Riddlers throat. "And then he would say, 'Smile big for me daddy!' and I would too!

"But then one day, we were driving down the highway, I had been a little buzzed at the time, and the car in front of my brakes suddenly and the next thing I knew, little Heath's body was laying on the hood like some... Hood ornament!" he laughed.

"I was so distraught up until the funeral... I just wanted to see my boy smile for me again! I wanted to smile again." he licked his lips, as if they were dry as the Sahara it self. "So, during the funeral, I take out a knife and turn toward his little coffin while I'm giving my eulogy. 'Daddy's gonna smile for you baby boy!" and he started to laugh again, almost ready to slit Riddler's throat.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/6/2010, 11:27 pm

"Batgirl get down!" Alice screamed as she shot over to Batgirl tackling her to the ground as they saw the spikes strewning towards them. On the ground they quickly got back to their feet. "Seriously, what's up with the Alice in Wonderland themes?" Batgirl asked, "Huh, you're telling me!" Alice grunted getting back up and pulling out a flash grenade. "Hey! Eat me!" Alice said quoting Alice in Wonderland and tossing the Flash Grenade.

Mr. Freeze put an hand on The Joker's shoulder to stop him. "I don't mean to give you the cold shoulder, but chill." Mr. Freeze warned, his freeze gun pointed to The Joker's head.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/6/2010, 11:31 pm

Ivy jumped up as soon as the spikes passed. She looked away from the flash to avoid being blinded, but still not quite sure how to attack Red Queen. Those spikes came from seemingly no where. Who knows what else this chick could do?
---
Poison Ivy crept up the stairs, leaving Astro the ice cube. "Bad puns galore." She sneered. "Why don't we agree to get rid of Bats and then kill each other?"
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/6/2010, 11:56 pm

"Whoa! What the hell is wrong with this chick?!" Batgirl asked backing up from the tornado. "What else can she do?! Shoot rattle snakes from here eyes?" Alice asked also backing away from the tornadoe. "Alice flank left!" Batgirl commanded. "Got it! I'll cover you!" She replied pulling out her submachine guns and spraying them at The Red Queen.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 6/7/2010, 1:28 am

{Mind if I join?}
Rupert Thorne
Spoiler:
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/7/2010, 7:15 am

(YAAAYY!!! :DDDDD!!!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/7/2010, 7:49 am

"Hey, everything's cool here!" The Joker said, raising up his hands and backing away from the Riddler. "Deal." he slipped the knife back in his pocket.

"So uh, where do we go now Cas?" Karmy asked. "Hey Cyssy."she called over her com-link. "Wanna go out and kick some ass? No Bats."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/7/2010, 8:10 am

Character Approved! The All-time and most feared Crime Lord of Gotham has entered the fray!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/7/2010, 8:16 am

"What makes you think you can push Dent Over the Edge?" The Riddler sneered, panting and hyperventalating. "He's the proverbial new man, he ain't gonna give in that easily. Sure he's got the whole split personality deal but when was the last time you saw that?" He asked straightening his tie and hat, sweat dribbling from his forehead.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/7/2010, 8:25 am

"Now don't be getting your knickers in a twist." The Joker tisked at Riddler. "All we need to do is give that other personality a little.. Wake up call!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/7/2010, 8:26 am

[y'all know how it works, control to who needs it.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/7/2010, 10:03 am

"No!" Ivy cried, sending an air draft underneath Batgirl to keep her from falling in. What was up with this girl? She could summon practically anything! The heroine began launching fireballs, all while trying to figure out just what abilities this woman had up her sleeve.
----
Poison Ivy rose an eyebrow. "And how do you propose to do that?"
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/7/2010, 10:24 am

"Jack of trades!" Batgirl yelled as she tackled The Red Queen to the floor. Getting up she placed a foot over The Red Queen, "Thanks for the lift Ivy." She called out to her. Alice came running up, "What the hell is she?" Alice asked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/7/2010, 10:35 am

"No problem." Ivy replied, darting up to the others. "Can I give the space case an earth case?" she offered, wanting to get a better hold on Red Queen than just Batgirl's foot.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/7/2010, 10:48 am

"Go ahead hurry up.." Batgirl told Ivy. "I want to know what this chick can do. She seems to pop anything out of anywhere. I wonder what type of powers she has that enables her to do this..." Batgirl pondered. "An illusionist possibly?" Alice suggested as Batgirl lifted her foot off of The Red Queen. "Possibly. Interrogation is necessary." Batgirl responded. "We can't take her to the police, she'll just escape.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/7/2010, 10:51 am

Batgirl swiped the card. Investigating it she turned to Alice. "Its a normal playing card... just like the Joker card that The new Joker left behind." Barbara said handing her the card. "Is it possible they came from the same deck?" Alice wondered.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/7/2010, 10:54 am

Ivy bent the earth beneath Red Queen, creating a makeshift rock cocoon. "So...there may not be a new Joker?" she asked, a little relieved the Joker may not be returning.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/7/2010, 11:07 am

"Well assuming The Red Queen hit up the Bank at up North this afternoon then yes this might be the one. Though I doubt the Red Queen is working with goons... are you?" Batgirl asked. Alice had her hands behind her head, she was almost getting confused at who was who and where who was. "Unless the Red Queen is the same man in the security tape the New Joker left behind then I doubt it." Alice said. "Oh right, he left one camera on didn't he?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/7/2010, 11:11 am

"But if she's an illusionist, wouldn't it be easy to create a Joker?" Ivy suggested, ignoring what Red Queen was saying. "If she could throw giant spikes at us, and create a giant wormhole, a Joker would be pretty easy....Wouldn't it?" She was clinging to the hope that the Joker wasn't coming back. One insane guy was enough, there needn't be a second...
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/7/2010, 11:22 am

"Yeah thats a possibility." Batgirl said pocketing the card on the intention to bring it back to the lab. "Alice mind if you tape her mouth or something?" she asked politely. "If it'll get her to shut up." Alice said reaching for some masking tape on a nearby desk. "We're done here anyway."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next