DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+5
Quickfeather
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
9 posters

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 18 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by TheDeceiverGod 6/7/2010, 2:43 pm

Rupert Thorne walked down the hall of his penthouse. The large mobster's guard greeted him. "Hey boss how was your vacation, hear Hawaii is nice this time of year."

"It's Hawaii ya mook it's always nice. Now what have you been letting happen in my city while I was away?" Thorne was less than happy to be home. "I go away for a few months and the city goes to the freaks. The Batman dies, comes back from the dead, a whole number of new masks show up and you don't even bother to call!" Thorne was seriously considering never taking another vacation as long as his lived. Gotham City was like an unattended infant, as soon as you took your eyes away something went horrible irrevocably wrong.

"But boss you told us you didn't wanna be bothered with the day to day stuff."

"The death of the police commissioner is not something that happens every day!" Thorne crashed down behind his desk, there was already a pile of vanilla folders waiting for him. "I wanna know who they're looking at to replace Gordon. We get our teeth into the police commissioner and none of our boys'll spend another day on the inside." Thorne took the first folder from the pile and flipped it open onto the desk in front of him. "Now talk to me boys, what do we know about all these new masks?"

"Well uh... not much boss. A couple of them seem to be workin' with the Bat, an' a couple of them, eh, not so much."

"I want full dossiers on all of 'em boys, the good ones & the bad, use everything we've got on this, dealers, gamblers, heck use the police with Gordon gone someone's gotta be sorting out the freaks." Thorne flipped through a few pages of the vanilla folder, it wasn't anything terribly important just the 'day to day' stuff of running Gotham's underground. "And put word out through the usual lines, Rupert Thorne is back in town, and looking to have a sit down with some of the new masks running around. I don't care what we have 'em do, long as they're doing it on my orders. This is my city boys, it's about time someone reminded the weirdos out there who's running things."
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/7/2010, 2:58 pm

(At this point I can't post anything, but I'm looking forward to this already..)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 6/7/2010, 3:43 pm

"Relax metal head," Aurora joked. "I was just kidding." With that, she followed the juggernaut and hippie to their next destination.

"So.. um... where to?" she asked with a smile on her face. She was looking forward to burning and freezing some poor souls. It had been too long!

:D
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/7/2010, 4:18 pm

11/10/31
11:30 pm
48º

Commissioner Arnold Flass stood atop the building with the Bat Signal blaring in the skies; one knee on the edge of the building, smoking a cigar. James Bard opened the door to the roof. "Sir..." He said to Flass. "What is it Bard?"
"I uhh, sir. I dunno."
"So what are you doing up here?"
"I just can't believe that you're behind the Batsignal."
"Why's that?"
"Well cause sir. You hate the Batman."
"Yeah, I know."
"Why the sudden change sir?"
"When the man who told me he was the Batman told me he was the Batman, I wouldn't have ever guessed it. Or expected it."
"I also heard you let Conti and his crew of Hockey Masked Bats out."
"Yeah."
"Why? I thought they're breaking the law.."
"They're not harming anyone. They're stopping murderers and thieves. Ends justify the means Bard."
"Wow, I've heard that one before.."
"What are you saying Bard? You wanna get demoted or something?!"
"No sir. Just saying you're acting out of character."
"Shut up Bard. For once he's done something good."
"You mean recover the $27,000? Didn't they steal $26,000?"
"They had an extra camera we didn't count."
"Wow."
"Yeah. You know those fancy as f*ck cameras from Canon? Those EOS?"
"Yeah."
"One of those was lying around the thief's car."
"Huh..."
"You know remember Thorne?"
"Rupert Thorne?"
"The one and only."
"Of course, who doesn't? What about him? I thought he died or something."
"Vacation."
"Huh..."

The Batman and Robin stood at the other end of the building, his arms crossed. "Commissioner..." Batman said getting Flass' attention. "Ah Batman and his accomplice. This is Officer Bard, he's my Robin." Flass introduced. "We know each other. Did you get anything on STEAM?" Batman asked.
"Unfortuneately our hands are tied. We couldn't get any detectives on STEAM's sorry ass because there's so muxh other sh*t we need to take care of first. Organized Crime, The Joker and Red Queen Case, I'm getting threats about deaths and murders by the hour. First night on the job some whack job smoker chick calls my office and claims to rob a bank! I dunno if that was The Red Queen or someone else. All our units are down and out; no one had a night off in five days, and everyone has been working double shifts, tripple for some."
"Sorry about that Flass anything we can do?"
"Well there has been news spreading around like wildfire. Crime-Lord Rupert Thorne is back."
"We'll look into it."
"Yeah I was just telling Bard here-.. Hey? Where did he go?"

"Where did they go?" Bard asked. Flass huffed to himself as he walked over to the Batsignal. "Guess we'll have to get use to that." He said as he shut it off.

Last edited by Mercy on 6/7/2010, 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/7/2010, 5:13 pm

"So you are an illusionist." Batgirl thought. "Could she be the one controlling the Edward figure then?" Batgirl asked as they picked up the Red Queen and began to walk her out to The Batwing.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/7/2010, 5:16 pm

Ivy, who wasn't very strong, helped carry Red Queen with a bit of wind. "Edward?" she asked, not having witnessed the Damian and Nicole incident. "What'd I miss this time?"
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/7/2010, 5:31 pm

"Damian is seeing things, he says a man came to him named Edward. We've been trying to track him. Batman says that the Scarecrow knows something about Ed, but we're not to sure." Batgirl replied flicking out the card. "Lets rip it then." she suggested looking at the card while Alice was stuffing The Red Queen into the trunk.

"We haven't found anything yet." Batman told Robin, "Just that we know that Thorne is back."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/7/2010, 5:47 pm

[back, just don't know what to post @tm]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/7/2010, 5:55 pm

redeagle321 wrote:[back, just don't know what to post @tm]
Get on the CB O_O
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/7/2010, 5:56 pm

The Mad Hatter had been watching the fighting of the Knights, including the recent one with Red Queen. "Hmm.. She may be useful." he thought to himself. "But how to get her away from those nasty Batsys." an idea started to form in head.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/7/2010, 6:00 pm

"Fine go ahead..." Batman sighed clenching the steering wheel of the Batmobile. "Put your seatbelt on.." Batman ordered.

"Ever heard of the Golden Rule Red Queen?" Alice asked her, "Well you've been treating others pretty poorly so we're just the voice of those people." Alice smiled as she slammed the cargo of the Batmobile. "Tell me about it." Batgirl said ripping the card. "Huh, nothing." She said looking at the tear line.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/7/2010, 6:14 pm

Mercy wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:[back, just don't know what to post @tm]
Get on the CB O_O
[mmk o_O]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/7/2010, 7:10 pm

"They're in town, I'm on my way to check it out. You comming?" Zero asked Luna as he neared the area.

Cassius looked at Aurora. "How about those slums, where those murders and stuff were happening? Seems like as good a place to start as any. Wish I knew where Sarah was- she usually NEVER passes up a chance to beat someone up." Cassius pondered out loud.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/7/2010, 7:35 pm

"I'll go find her Cas, keep in touch over the com-links mkay?" Karmy said, about to snap her fingers. "Hopefully she's alright and not in the midst of battle when I portal out of her." and she portaled out of Cyrah. "Hiya Cyssy!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/7/2010, 8:00 pm

Cyrah, who was still sitting on the front steps of the Manor, was only slightly suprised to see Karmy. She shuffled a little away from her, only sighing and saying "Hey."
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/7/2010, 9:41 pm

Karmy tilted her head slightly, in mock confusion. She knew Cyrah was upset with her, but she didn't know why. "Come on Cyssy, we're gonna go kick some ass!" she grabbed her by the hand and began to pull her to where Casius and Aurora were. Considering how heavy Cyrah was, this proved to be a major fail for Karmy.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/7/2010, 9:51 pm

"Maybe some other time.... I've got an errand I need to run." Cyrah said in a mopey tone. She wasn't upset with Karmy, never had been. She was ashamed.... in her self. All these times she had failed Karmy, all these times she had gotten hurt because she was too weak to protect her, how could she honestly look Karmy in the eye?
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/7/2010, 9:53 pm

"Alright, I'll come with!" Karmy said, still keeping her smile. "And don't say I can't come with. I am and there's literally nothing you can do about it!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/7/2010, 9:58 pm

"Trust me, where I'm going, you don't want to go." Cyrah said, raising her hand. Oh yeah, with what she had in mind, Karmy SO would be in a living hell.....

Slade, having administered Mame's medication, waited for her to come to. In the meantime, he had adorned his robo-suit, and was casually stalking the shadows. He found them comfortable, familiar, and sneaking about simply to sneak was something he hadn't done in a while.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/7/2010, 10:03 pm

"Fine then, tell me where you're going." Karmy said, stepping in front of her and blocking her way. "Either way, I'm going with you. What are sisters for?" she placed a hand on Cyrah's metal shoulder. "I trust you Sarah."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/7/2010, 10:07 pm

"The shopping district, ran out of polish. Just boring stuff, you and the others go have fun." Cyrah said to Karmy. She felt really bad about fibbing, but she knew Karmy would stop her is she knew about her plan and where she was going.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/7/2010, 10:20 pm

"Ohh.. Uh." karmy looked away disappointed. "Just.. Be careful please." She started walking away. "I don't think I can lose another family."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/7/2010, 10:32 pm

"Hey, don't worry, I'll be fine." Cyrah said, trying to sound confident. "Take care, I'll catch up later." Cyrah said, walking off towards town.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/7/2010, 10:39 pm

"Call me!" Karmy shouted back at her. "You know, just in case! In case... One of us need's saving." she stuck her tongue out to the side in a silly manor.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/7/2010, 11:02 pm

Batgirl, Alice, and Ivy brought The Red Queen back to the Batcave safely. As they were taking out the Red Queen and transporting her to the 1st floor of the Batcave. Alice stepped out taking out a cigarette and lighter, she flicked the lighter several times before catching a flame. She lit the smoke took a drag and head to the door with Batgirl. "Those can't be healthy for you." Batgirl commented. "Sue me, they're addictive."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next