DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+5
Quickfeather
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
9 posters

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 23 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Rinisa 6/9/2010, 10:15 pm

"Sorry." Ivy sniffled, trying to calm down Karm. "I did the same thing to Puppy..." A little water gathered in her eyes when she recalled her old stuffed dog. It had burned to ashes when Poison Ivy had attacked.

"Sorry." She repeated, shuffling away a little before sneezing again, creating a clear ice path in front of her. She slipped on it, falling on her rear. A smile worked it's way onto her face.

"Oops."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/9/2010, 10:25 pm

Zero, a giant shoprint on his face from when his siter from hell attacked, fumbled over to Ivy, giving her a dorky little smile. Granted Cyrah pushed him over, still kackling like the devil himself. However, she stopped when she heard Karmy crying. She cloped over to Karmy and, totally out of her evil character, dragged heto her feet. "You okies?" She asked innocently, but not before running back to Batgirl and kicking and screaming at her again.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/9/2010, 10:35 pm

Barbara still had most of her costume on, but her cowl was off, she almost felt like throwing it on and kicking Cyrah's ass. She was so confused. She looked at Cassius for approval, though it was a no. She knew it instinctively, "What happened? Did you see what the hell happened? What's.. Going on?" She asked. "My shin still hurts!!" Alice whined.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/9/2010, 10:42 pm

"I'm tho confuthed!" Karmy continued to cry. When Batgirl started yelling and asking questions, it scared her and when she screamed, a portal appeared unver her and she fell again. This time landing harder. "Cathey!" she screamed out her brothers name on cue. When she was little and got hurt, he was the one she always called to.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/9/2010, 10:49 pm

Ivy stood up a little wobbly, offering Zero her hand to help him up. "This is weird..." She said, her teeth gaps showing when she spoke. "Where's my mommy?" she added, a little more quietly. Something told her her mommy wouldn't be coming back, but that wasn't true. Mommy always came back...

She held her breath in an attempt to stifle an oncoming sneeze, but it only made it worse when flames shot out and caught the nearest table on fire. She sneezed and set it off into frozen ashes. "Sorry!" she yelped, hiding behind Zero.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/10/2010, 12:17 am

"Uhh looks like its about 01:50.." Dick said checking his watch.

"Okay that's it kid!" Barbara steamed; grabbing Cyrah by her arm, she hoisted her in the air as Cyrah began to scream and kick, flailing like a fish out of water. "Don't you know how to treat your elders?" She mom-ed at Cyrah. If I'm having kids I am so going to beat the snot out of them if they misbehave... Barbara thought to herself. She felt a tug on her cape, she looked behind to see her friend, reduced to a 5 year old. "You look familiar... Why does my shin hurt?" Alice asked her, "Does God hate me?"

A look of confusion turned into a look of compassion on her face. Before Barbara could answer Cyrah used her free hand to slug her in the chin, she broke her grip on the hyperactive robo-child. "Why you little-..!! Argh!" She growled clenching her fist and chin in pain.

Raven and Red X entered the Batcave, just arriving in the middle of the fiasco. "Uhhh, oka-ay." Raven uttered in confusion. "Um right, I'm gonna... Go now." Red X said walking down to the first floor. "Hey Dick, hi Nicole!" He greeted as he sat in between the two. Without looking at Damian--and still reading through files--he grabbed the back of Damian's head and smashed it into the table. "Ow! What was that for?!" Damian complained. "You were giving my friend an attitude. I know Raven doesn't have the heart to punish you." Dick explained.
"Yes she did!"
"You're lying."
"So what?"
"Exactly Damian, exactly."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/10/2010, 12:30 am

As soon as Barbara began to piss and moan, Karmy simply began screaming and bolted down the hall. Portals appeared at random when she screamed but she managed to jump over them as she ran, Casey's bag clutched tightly in her arms. Unlike the rest of her, it was the only thing that had not changed. "CATHEY!!" she yelled as she ran. Finally ducking into an open room, she hid underneath the bed and cried. "Where are you Cathey?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/10/2010, 12:50 am

"Yeah, go to your room." Dick said dismissing her. He perked up for a second. "Wait, where? Wayne Manor or the second floor of the Batbunker?" He asked. "I remember when it was just the Batcave." Damian retorted. Raven entered and sat across Dick, she glared at Damian and covered herself with her robes.

"Wait come back!" Alice said limping over to Karmy, she bent over to look under the bed. "Hey come out, what's wrong?" She asked. Barbara walked over to Alice. "You shouldn't be walking Alice..." Barbara said with concern.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/10/2010, 3:04 am

"I don't know whatth going on!" Karmy continued to cry. "Where'th Cathey? He alwayth cometh whenever I'm hurt or thcared. I'm thcared!" she tried to keep her voice down as to not provoke anymore portals from opening. "I'm confuthed!" she crawled further underneath the bed.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/10/2010, 3:07 am

The Darkest of Knights - Page 23 Kids_by_skeptist

It is 3 in the morning and I need to leave in 2 hours. Do you expect me to sleep?! AHAHAH!!!!

>_>

<_<

Anyways.... Seeing as I came up with the idea, I owe y'all a crappy drawing XP Whipped this up, sorry if I completely butchered anyone's characters Dx!
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/10/2010, 8:56 am

[Hahahaha, I love the pic XD]

Demon-ette Cyrah continued to heckle the closest tall-person, which unfortunateley happned to be Batgirl. "Scary lady in black go BACK to streetcorner! BACK TO STREETCORNER!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, hopping up and down on Batgirl's feet and just having a good time of making a nuisance of herself. Cassius couldn't breathe he was laughing so hard.

Little Zero glanced at his demon-child sister. "She scary, sissy is really scary." He said as he backed away from his evil twin with Ivy.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/10/2010, 9:10 am

"Oh my-..! What's wrong with you?" Barbara asked as she still tried to fish out Karmy from under the bed. "Cassius can you stop laughing and get your daughter under control?" She asked trying to sho her away with her free arm.

On the first floor Dick looked up, "Did... Did they bring kids into the Batcave..?" He asked confused. "Trust me. You don't want to know." Raven murmured
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/10/2010, 10:45 am

"Killjoy- this si too much fu- WATCH IT!" He shoouted as the demonette suddenly bolted from the room and down the hall.

Eventually, she found Batman. With pointed ears, sitting in a chair in all black and looking very disturbed, she figured there was but one man he could be. "Hey, are you satan? Is this hell? Do you have demons? Do you have a pitchfork? Do you have a red tail? Do you have little red Batwings? Do you have evil powers? Do you......" She continued on and on like this...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/10/2010, 11:15 am

(That pic is awesome, Karm!)

Ivy nodded in agreement. "Scarier than monster under bed." She whispered. "Sissy can be made friend!" She added, confidently. Of course, then she sneezed and froze a nearby chair. "Too much dust..." The child sniffled.
---
Knightmare sighed. She couldn't sleep easily, feeling the strings of all her victims. Every time they were sent into a particularly bad terror, the string tugged slightly. She wanted to stay awake and revel in the horror of others. Her thoughts swelled.Other people....so weak. There is nothing to be afraid about. Even death can be bliss.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/10/2010, 11:25 am

Dick looked up at Raven. "Don't look at me, I didn't do anything... This time." She said. Damian began to laugh at the sight, and Barbara came downstairs and noticed Cyrah was preoccupied. She snuck up on the little runt with several flexi-cuffs in her hand. "Gotcha!!" She said cuffing Cyrah's hands behind her, then her ankles. Tripping her, she used a third flexi-cuff to cuff both her hands and feet together. Dusting her hands off she was satisfied with her work. "There.." She said. "Uhh Babs? What's going on?" Dick asked. "I don't know! Don't ask me, we just have to figure out a way to bring them back to normal!" Barbara stressed, her fists resting on her hips.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/10/2010, 11:39 am

Screaming at the top of her lungs, Sarah struggled against the cuffs, but to no avail. She eventually resorted to biting the things, all the while saying very rude things about Batgirl and the others. "I DON'T WANNA GET EATED BY SATAN! I DON'T WANNA, YOU IS GONNA FEED ME TO HIM AND I DON'T WANNA!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" She hollered, continuing to scream cry and just genrally put up a hissy fit, all the while rolling around on the floor.

"Maybe we go find sissy." Little Zero said to little Ivy, and he too ran off, occasionaly looking to see if Ivy was there. Granted, every step he took he left a different colored footprint due to his inability to know what to do with his powers anymore.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/10/2010, 11:46 am

(For the record, I cannot stop laughing imagining Cyrah and a disgruntled looking Batclan.)

"Pretty colors..." Ivy cooed, watching little Zero's foot prints with interest as she followed him. So everyone had weird things they could do. Maybe this was a special daycare, made to help them. Mommy never knew what to do when Ivy started sneezing ice.

Immediately upon entrance, she clamped her hands over her ears. "Your sissy loud!" she cried to him, stifling a sneeze.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/10/2010, 12:51 pm

"Oh my word, there's more of them?" Batman asked taking off his cowl and standing from the table. "Can someone shut this kid's mouth?" Raven asked her covering to her ears, Red X took out some X-Tape, a similar substance that was used to cover Raven's mouth all those years back to prevent her from chanting spells. He stretched the tape. "Can do."

"Alice is also a little kid.." Barbara informed Dick. "Can someone tell me what's going on?!" Dick asked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/10/2010, 2:17 pm

CYrah, seeing that Red-X had stretched out the tape, screamed again- and bit down on his leg. Having been about this age when phoenix took her away, she knew gaged+in cuffs=bad, so she continued to atack Damian as best she could. Cassius, who had been chasing the kids arround, plodded in, and saw his daughter, cuffed and about to be taped. "You're cuffing and taping up my daughter?! What's the matter with you, have you NEVER dealt with children before? Are you people STONED?" Cassius scolded, displeased in the HIGHEST levels. He wasted no time in breaking the restraints and letting Cyrah go, which she wasted no time in getting the hell away ASAP. "Untill we can reverse this, I would reccomend a better system then CHAINING then and taping their mouths shut, ESPECIALLY those of my children." Cassius said, still evidently PO-ed.

Srah ran behind Ivy and Zero. "That devil-man and 'da streetcorner wo-mun are mean!" She whimpered, hiding behind them as Cassius continued to reprimand the Bats.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/10/2010, 2:37 pm

Ivy tilted her head. "He don't look like devil..." She whispered, "But lady in black and him scary..." She turned around and smiled at Sarah. "I no let them get you." She promised, turning back around and aiming another ice sneeze at the Batclan.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/10/2010, 4:02 pm

"Well Cassius, you weren't exactly doing anything to get Cyrah to settle down, in fact you did absolutely nothing when your out of control child punched me across the face and repeatedly kicked my shins in! I had to do what was necessary to calm her down. Eventually she would run out of energy and hate being stuck in that position, but thanks to you, she's a loose maniac! I had all the right to do what I did." Barbara fumed at Cassius. "Wait she punched and kicked you?" Dick asked. "She has cybernetic super-strength.." Barbara stated plainly. Dick turned to Cassius, "I think your daughter owes Babs an apology Cas." Dick suggested, his arms crossed.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/10/2010, 5:30 pm

(Phone internet found :D!)

Karmy had started screaming when Barbara had tried to drag her out from underneath the bed. She had managed to slap a had over her mouth before her screams had opened any portals, squirming further and further away from anyone's reach. When the hands that were trying to grab her vanished, Karmy curled into a ball underneath the bed, Casey's bag clutched tightly to her chest. "I'm thcared!" she said Alice who was still peeking underneath the bed.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/10/2010, 5:37 pm

Cassius wondered just why he ever left bounty hunting in the first place for a breif moment. "I'll admit, it was out of line- but it is MY job to punish my children, NOT yours." He snorted, not conceding an inch. But he knew arguing in front of a bunch of toddlers was out of line on his part also. "How about this- I'll get her to apologise to you for beating you up if you apologise for cuffing her. Deal?" Cassius said, trying his hardest to be civil. "I wonder what everyone would say if they knew batgirl had to use three hand-cuffs on a todler because she was getting beat up...."
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/10/2010, 6:01 pm

Barbara pulled her hair back, sighed, and nodded. "Yeah, deal." The redhead said noticing that his tone of voice lowered. "I just want some time to figure things out, get everyone organized. All these kid versions of our friends is out of control. We need to come up with a plan." She said in though. "And I don't care what anyone thinks of me."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/10/2010, 7:29 pm

"Well, I never thought too terribly highly of any of you to begin with, so no harm on THAT front." Cassius said sarcastically. He walked over and picked up Cyrah, ploping her down near Batgirl. "Say you're sorry for hitting her and yelling at her." Cassius said sternly but at the same time cautiously. Cyrah hesitated for a second, before saying a quick. "I'm sorry." Cassius nodded in approval. He then pointed to Batgirl, indicating it was her turn.

Zero looked at toddler Luna. "Hallo." He said with a wave. "Maybe Dad is gonna feed sissy to the devilman- daddy said the devil is sissy's real dad anyways." Zero speculated as he couldn't hear the conversation, in that blissfuly ignorant child-like maner. "Hey, if dat's the devil, you fink we is dead?" He asked curiously.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next