DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+4
Fishing4Infinity
albedo2191
Vandal
redeagle321
8 posters

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Vandal 6/21/2010, 4:40 pm

"Well thats what we're told. Wanna go check it out?" Barbara asked. "You wish for me to inform Master Dick when he wakes if you depart?" Wintergreen inquired. "Oh course." Barbara said brushing her hair with her fingers.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/21/2010, 5:12 pm

"The Batmobile?" Wintergreen asked. "Never in daytime Wintergreen, you know that." She winked as she swiped the keys to Dick's favorite car off the counter, before they went to the garage she picked up a pair of jeans for Alice and headed to the garage. They hopped in and drove off. "So you want to get anything?" she asked Nicole.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/21/2010, 5:14 pm

Cyrah got up, wiping tears from her eye from laughing so hard. Only tears in one eye. Another sobering fact. If she wasnt cracking up so bad, she would be having a total emmo moment. "Heehee, ok, so, whatcha' all wanna do now that that is over?" She asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/21/2010, 5:38 pm

Barbara came to a quick stop at the convenient red light. She sat for a second thinking, wide-eyed and in thought. "Nah, he should be fine." She said when the green light came on as if her mind had just kicked in.

(Waiting for Karm to post :/)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/21/2010, 7:34 pm

"I say we go to a bar and buy a few rounds." Karmy pondered outloud. "And then we'll steal the Bat- I mean..." she forgot that Alice was there too. "Movie?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/21/2010, 8:52 pm

"We could just swipe Dad's car- I've still got the keys." Cyrah whispered to Karmy, before suddenly also realizing Alice was there. "i mean, uh, yeah, a movie sounds nice." She said back.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/22/2010, 12:07 am

Alice shook her head and pulled up her pants more. "When I get my hands around that guy for stealing my pants..." She thought, the scuffle that happened earlier felt so dirty. He had his greasy hands all over her legs, the very thought of it made her shudder in disgust.

Barbara looked over at Nicole. "Hey you okay?" She asked noticing her awkward silence and look. They came to the parking lot and took a spot. Parking the car she faced her. "Look Nicole, tell me what's on your mind. I've been a detective for longer than you've been alive, I know when something is troubling you but I haven't yet mastered my mind reading skills." She said looking at her in the eyes. "What is it about Damian?" She asked. Barbara had heard the clicking of the keys on her phone and deduced by the sounds each key made what the text message had said, though she didn't know who she sent it to. Most likely Wintergreen. Who else would she send it to?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/22/2010, 12:22 am

"Hahaha you probably will Al, though I'll be laughing the whole fight." Karmy grinned as they walked. "So now what?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/22/2010, 8:39 am

Zero continued to reveiw what he had heard, wrighting it all down on a small notepad. "Hmm, if STEAM is building something like this, our next order of business ought to be to find out where the thing is before they finish it and-" Zero tightened his right armwarmer. "Blow the damn thing up." Zero said with determination. He remembered how the one in jump city blew up half the town. He didn't want to see that repeated. And if this one hadn't been fully built, all the more easy for them.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/22/2010, 10:13 am

11/11/31
02:09 pm
Get Colder

Dick sat up, he looked to the side of his bed, still empty. Why did he think it would be any less empty the last time he woke up? He checked the time, 02:09 pm. He got out of bed and walked over to the couch where Damian was sleeping. "Hey, get up." Dick said as he swapped at Damian's face as if there was a fly on it. "Ugh. Okay I'm up, I'm up." Damian slurred. They walked over to the kitchen where Wintergreen was fixing breakfast.

"Good afternoon Master Dick and Damian." He greeted. "Morning Wintergreen." Dick waved as they both took seats. "Its technically the afternoon sir." Wintergreen suggested as he flipped a pancake and scrambled some eggs. "Internal Bat Clock says its morning." Dick said burying his head into the table and yawning. "That reminds me, Madam Barbara went to the Synergy Mall with Alice, Nicole, and their cheery group." Wintergreen informed. "Can you not scramble my eggs Wintermint?" Damian asked. "Don't pay attention to him Wintergreen."

"Forget it..." Barbara said stepping out of the car. "Alice needs these now." She grabbed the pair of pants she brought for her. "C'mon Nicole." She urged as she approached the entrance of the mall where Alice, Karmy, and Cyrah were standing. "Hey!" She called to them and threw the pants to Alice, "Wow, you look funny in those." Barbara commented on the oversized pants on Alice. "Yeah, thanks Babs... I'm gonna go find a bathroom." Alice said walking off.

Raven walked in on Zero by accident, "Oh, uhh. Are you busy in here? Is it okay if I come in?" she asked him not sure what he was doing, Raven heard another voice in there; that or he was talking to himself.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/22/2010, 10:40 am

"Whatevers." Karmy said, feeling a tad pissed off for some reason or another. "Hey Babsy." she waved at her. "I guess we were gonna head to see a movie, you and Ro- Nicole gonna join?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/22/2010, 10:48 am

Zero, foolishly realizing he had nobody around, sheepishly waved Raven in. yeat another instance where his gogles could hide how embarassed he felt. "Oh, sure you can come in. Just relaying what to do next. I don't suppose YOU know where they build evil superweapons?" He asked as a joke.

Cyrah let out a disgruntled sigh as she saw Barbara and Nicole. They couldn't even go to a mall without it turning into some commando operation. Oh well, big deal, nothing she could do about that. She used the opportunity to weasel away and simply peruse the shops here and there, despite being dead broke.

Cassius was busy drowning his troubled mind in booze.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/22/2010, 10:57 am

"Hey Cyssy wait up!" Karmy called out to her and ran up next to her, still in view of Alice and the Bats. "Where are ya going? Aren't ya gonna hang out with us? I know you don't like the Bats all too much," she said, bringing her voice to a whisper. "But just with me please?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/22/2010, 10:59 am

"I don't see any harm in it, did you want to see The Hurt Locker 3D or something...?" Barbara asked walking with the three, Alice came out of the bathroom. "Thanks Karmy." She said throwing her pants and belt back to her. Just then screams could be heard and a stampede of people were running in the opposite direction. "Allow me to break the ice!" Mr. Freeze laughed at his pun freezing left and right with his gun in the mall. Mall police were the ones running the fastest. "Guys cover!" Barbara shouted over the screaming from the civilians.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/22/2010, 11:06 am

"Let me get back to you on that." Cyrah grunted, noticing Mr. Freeze. 'What is he doing here? None of the bats are in costume, and as far as I can see, there is nothing of real interest for him to steal...' She thought, trailing off. She settled for hefting some mall cop's golf cart thing, hefting it up, and pitching it at Freeze. In a similar way to how Cassius would have done it, she blasted it with her cannon, making it a flying metal fireball.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/22/2010, 11:14 am

"Ok never mind." Karmy jumped out of the way of the oncoming civilians. "This guy again? What the hell is his problem!?" she pulled some things out of her bag, for the battle
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/22/2010, 11:21 am

"Stupid damn ugly plant thing." Karmy muttered as she redied a Molotov Cocktail. "Just had to steal my flamethrower." she was recalling the incident in the plant maze. "Worked on getting that thing for months and now its in police custody again. Damn plant stupid.." she continued to gripe as she pulled out Alice's zippo, lit the cocktail, and threw it at Mr. Freeze's back.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/22/2010, 11:40 am

"No I was planning on reading, but I'm nearly done with this book anyway." Raven muttered, "But what you seem to be doing looks more interesting." Raven said taking a seat by Zero. "So you're listening to that interrogation on Metallo? Batman says we're going to have to investigate STEAM's bulding soon because of that."

"You heroes make it so easy to spot you." Mr. Freeze said shooting the fireball in place. He then shot the main doors, and everyone surrounding it. The mall was lifeless now. "You hang around with a hippie who never changes out of her costume, and a cyborg who sticks out like a cold thumb!" Mr Freeze mocked. "Its sore thumb you ass bag!" Alice shouted from her cover. "Shut up!" He shouted shooting in Alice's direction, she got up and ran out as ice encased the pillar. Barbara had no weapons on her. Smart. They had to use the mall as their weapon. Think... Think...

Mr. Freeze shot the bottle without looking behind him. As the bottle hit the floor it cracked open revealing the frozen alcohol in the shape of the bottle, the fire still roaring. "Bad mistake."

After Wintergreen finished serving Dick and Damian he turned on a television in the kitchen and walked off.

"Its only getting colder folks as winter creeps its way into our days. Oh! Uh, apparently we have breaking news! Let's go to Alaska Flowers at Synergy Mall." A woman said listening in on her head piece. "Thanks April; we're here outside of Synergy Mall where the doors has been frozen solid, about five days ago we were at this very spot when the Brave Harvey Dent went into similar circumstances, we believe that the criminal Mr. Freeze, who had broken out of jail is responsible for this. Also early this morning Oak Street was found covered in ice, a battle before the crack of dawn has been speculated. As of now the cold days just seem to get colder. We'll keep you posted April." The red head reported. "More on that as it develops." April smiled.

Dick turned to Damian, Damian to Dick. Unchewed food was still in their mouth. "Red X?" Dick asked. "Batman." Damian responded. They nodded to each other and jumped out of their seats and ran to the Batcave.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/22/2010, 11:54 am

"You say hippie like its a bad thing!" Karmy shouted and look down at the frozen alcohol. "Man! What a waste of perfectly good alcohol!" she cried and picked up the frozen liquid. "Well, maybe not a total waste." she shot put it at his head.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/22/2010, 12:32 pm

"You had to cap on that, didja'?" Cyrah fumed. Yeah, it sucked sticking out like a sore thumb. But he didn't have to go and say it! She saw Karmy kicking the bottle. 'Liquor dosen't freeze.... so that must simply be the watter and liquid properties of the coctail. Which means that the actual, flamable alcohol must be still on the ground.....' Using Robin's distraction, she scraped her metal wrists together and shot sparks at the gorund, hoping to ignite any latent alcohol.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/22/2010, 1:36 pm

"Take it as a compliment Cy!" Karmy laughed. "It means your shiny!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/22/2010, 4:24 pm

"Teleporting works too, please Lu." Ivy replied, not taking her eyes off the captured Astro. "You better be telling the truth. We can do things much worse than freeze you," she threatened to Astro in a whisper, referring to Luna's previous offer to send him to hell.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 6/22/2010, 10:14 pm

The dark limousine rolled to a stop in front of the dark gates. Wayne Manor, Thorne was unimpressed, they could use for a new groundskeeper, and some fertilizer, but then again he'd never been one much for plants himself, it was one of the reasons he didn't own a yard. He watched from the backseat as his driver Roxie rolled her window down and pressed the button for the speaker.

"Hello, Mr. Rupert Thorne to see Barbara Gordon, I'm afraid we haven't called ahead, but Mr. Thorne just got back to town the other day and after hearing what became of her father. He wanted to play her his condolences in person. She is staying here correct?"
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/23/2010, 1:06 am

The fire caught and Mr. Freeze almost went ballistic, he pressed a button under his belt dropping a familiar egg shaped object, Karmy was the closest. A giant flash blinded and chilled the room, the ice grenade had been designed to not only freeze, but temporarily blind oncoming foes. When their vision came to he was gone, though from the loud speakers his voice boomed through. [b]"You're not getting me that easily! This is my terrain now! There snow place like home!" Mr. Freeze laughed. "Ugh, that's so stupid.." Barbara uttered picking up as much batteries as she could carry. She picked up wool gloves, slipped them on, and a roll of aluminum foil; pacing fast and trying to find a safe spot to work on the batteries for a while.

Wintergreen's voice came through the intercom, "She is in fact living here, but she left not thirty minutes ago to the mall, Master Dick has also left to tag along. You're welcome to stay until they come back." A buzzing noise sounded and the gates slowly opened allowing the limousine in. Wintergreen walked out to greet the man who called himself Thorne.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/23/2010, 1:40 am

Alice beckoned Nicole over to her. "Hey! Nicole! See if you can break open his helmet. We need a way to expose him..." She said noticing the items Barbara was carrying. She picked up a net along her quick paced stride.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next