DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+4
Fishing4Infinity
albedo2191
Vandal
redeagle321
8 posters

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/23/2010, 1:55 am

Karmy stumbled up, seeing as she was the closest, she was still blinded and slightly covered in frost. "Ok... Where'd that semi go?" she slurred as she staggered around, still dazed. "It owes me money."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/23/2010, 7:43 am

"Dammit- is this what it was like as a Titan and a rider, Karms? Not able to take two damn steps without getting some cretin on your ass?" Cyrah asked, ticked that some evil bozo allways seemed to attack whenever they wanted two minuites of peice.

"I want to get this thing sooner then later- in fact, I've got half a mind to go find the girls and go looking for this thing right now. It's partly my fault that Hand collected enough data for this thing, so I want it gone, and I want it bad." Zero told Raven, determination in his voice.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/23/2010, 9:12 am

"Pretty much Cyssy. You should have seen the first fight with Kilah- ah- achoo!" she sneezed. "Great, now I got a cold." she sniffled, her body still shaking from the frost. "Where did the Bats go?" she looked around for them.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/23/2010, 10:05 am

(It was Babs who acquired a net actually)

Mr. Freeze ran down isles of the mall freezing anything that's not already frozen; actually he froze things that were already frozen too. The mall's temperature was severely dropping.

Alice looked back at Nicole. "If you think it'll work.. I was leaning more to one of those shovels." Alice said pointing to a stack of cold metal shovels.

Barbara found some gaffer's tape and quickly opened all the packages of batteries and unrolled the aluminum foil. She tore strips of aluminum placed a strip at each end of a battery and duct tape the aluminum strips to the ends, at every connection she would toss the battery with taped down aluminum foil strip into her net. She has created small heat generators with each battery...
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/23/2010, 11:05 am

"Ow." Astro mumbled, moving into an indian style sitting position. Ivy, a bit more used to it than the others, managed to land shakily on her feet. She took a moment to adjust herself before turning to Astro. "What do you know?" she demanded.

Astro was busy observing his surroundings. He had never heard an ounce about the Batcave and now that he was there, it made it seem all the more unreal. How could nobody notice this place? It's huge! His thoughts were interrupted by Ivy.

He coughed, "For starters, they know who Batman is."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/23/2010, 11:32 am

Astro sighed, continuing, "Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, Riddler and 'Mad Hatter', as you call him, have an alliance. Mr.Cob-the Penguin and a man who's taken the name Joker have joined them. They're trying to return Harvey Dent to his other villain persona." he explained.

Ivy clamped a hand over her mouth in surprise.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/23/2010, 11:54 am

"Yeah, but hang on." Ivy replied, poking Astro gently. "Anything else?"

Astro furrowed his eyebrows. "Poison Ivy is working on bringing back...Harvest. Does that mean anything to you?" he asked, having not heard of the time Poison Ivy wielded Harvest. "Oh! And Mr.Freeze! He is with the villains, too." He struggled to recall anything more. "That's all, I'm afraid."

Ivy didn't know anything about Harvest, but Mr.Freeze being there as well worried her. She turned to Luna and whispered, "Can you tell if he's lying?"
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/23/2010, 12:22 pm

"No." Astro replied, again trying to remember. "She only seemed concerned about conquering Gotham with Harvest. Well, she wanted to attack Batman, but of all the villains, who wouldn't?"
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/23/2010, 1:03 pm

"I swear I'm not lying!" Astro cried, quivering when Luna entered his mind. "I want to join your side." Astro didn't like people prodding inside his brain, and hoped this interrogation would end quickly. He still couldn't feel his legs, he realized grimly.

"Is he lying?" Ivy asked Luna, to see if he really did want to become a "Good guy".
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/23/2010, 3:24 pm

"Nice one!" Mr. Freeze mocked, as the shard hit his head. "But not nice enough..!" He said aiming the freeze gun at Nicole and pulling the trigger.

Raven got up and stretched, "Okay then let's go." Raven said blankely and walking out. "You want to find this thing ASAP right?"

Batman pulled over and jumped out in front of the mall with Red X, "Let's move!" Batman rushed, "What do you think I'm doing?" Damian asked. "Through the roof!" Batman ordered, "You got a problem with doors?" Damian retorted. "Unless you want to go through that." Batman pointed at the frozen doors and jumped onto the side of the mall.

Barbara had a net full of extremely hot generators, the heat was being dispersed through the air, and the faint smell of battery acid pushed up her nostrils. She kept it a safe distance away because of the smell and the heat. "Dammit." She muttered.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/23/2010, 3:31 pm

Karmy portaled behind Nicole and tackled her out of the way.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/23/2010, 4:26 pm

"Sounds like a plan." He said, and stuffed the notes he wrote into his pockets. "Like old times, eh?" He asked, recalling the time he had spent with the titans after he had been found in the wrecked base. He got to his feet, and followed Raven out.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/23/2010, 5:22 pm

"Sure, I ah- achoo!!" Karmy sneezed again. "A forget it." she snapped her fingers and Nicole fell through a portal behind Freeze. "Damn you Frosty." she sneezed again.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/23/2010, 5:46 pm

"No, but I'll take care of it." Astro reassured, taking up his hands. It was a little difficult, having them hand cuffed together, but he managed to gingerly lay his right hand on his leg. A light blue glow emitted from his hand, healing him.
"Oh!" An elderly man groaned, collapsed to the ground. He clutched his chest, his breathing slowing. A middle aged woman poked her head in the door, "Dad?" She was just in time to see him take his final breath.

Astro cringed, standing up. He had stolen another life just so he could stand, and he knew it. Ivy didn't notice his wince, she grinned, "So, he's one of us?"
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/23/2010, 6:41 pm

Cyrah followed the others, and ducked around a corner, her cannon primed to shoot. 'I've got to blast that big fishbowl on his head at the very least.' She thought. As he was distracted with the others, she emerged from behind the corner, aimed very carefuly, and fired.......

[This is only the fourth time she's shot the cannon in this RP o_O]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/23/2010, 8:15 pm

Karmy portaled above Frosty with a gas can and dumped it on him before Cyrahs blast hit him. "Ha!" and she portaled out of the way before it hit, landing next to Cyrah.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/23/2010, 10:03 pm

The blast had done severe damage to the helmet, it cracked so much it obscured his vision; yet it didn't break. Mr. Freeze hit a button on his suit and made his entire body go into a cool down session. He screamed as the burns finally died down, getting up gun still clutched in his hands he leered at the heroes. "You'll pay for that!" He steamed aiming his gun at Cyrah. Just then a batarang had cut the feed to Mr. Freeze's gun. "This ends now." Batman grunted. Red X had his arms crossed and an explosive in his hands. "Batman!" Mr. Freeze seethed, though he could barely see him, he knew his voice. "I swear this will be the coldest and darkest of your days!"

Barbara had been sneaking behind Mr. Freeze avoiding detection, and now she was close enough. She swung the net full of extremely hot "generators" at Mr. Freeze's helmet, thoroughly cracking through, the swing was so hard she had lost her grip and red hot batteries were dipping in his suit. "ARGH! GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT!!" He wailed as he exited his suit. "Take him down! Go!" Batman exclaimed.

"Yeah, just like old times." Raven agreed smiling as they exited the Manor through the back doors and took flight towards Greenwich, the STEAM building. If there was one thing that she knew about Zero in the time she had known Zero, it was that he was determined and quick to learn. He always had a passion for crime-fighting. "Too bad the rest of the Titans aren't here." she pondered aloud, "Would make finding super weapons a lot easier. Though don't you think they would be building it on location?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/23/2010, 10:28 pm

"Probably, but Metallo didn't give any leads as to where that might be in the first place. Checking out S.T.E.A.M itself is the quickest way, at least so far as I can think." Zero said to Raven. What he head learned about being calm and collected in a stressful cicumstance, he had inherited from her. For this type of data gathering, she was one of the first people he would pick.

Cyrah really didn't think she needed to join in- the Batclan and Karmy would be more then suffice to take Freeze in his current shape. But she did owe him, so she flung a food-court table like a disc at him.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/23/2010, 11:13 pm

"Nice toss Cyssy." Karmy sniffled, her face a tad pale. "Well since we're going for the ice theme." she reached into her bag and pulled out a thick snow globe. "Let it snow." she hefted it at Freeze's head. "Some break this was." she rested an arm on Cyrahs shoulder.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/24/2010, 1:01 am

First the table came spinning at Mr. Freeze at a tremendous speed, as it slapped the back of his head he dropped to the floor instantly. Karmy throwing the snow globe at Mr. Freeze was basically useless, but at least it made her feel better. It was like kicking Hitler's grave, you won't get much done, but at least it feels good. "Sorry Nicole, another day." Barbara promised her as they watched Batman order Red X to cuff Mr. Freeze as he regrouped with the Bats and figured out a way to open up the doors. "Babs, Nicole, Alice, you cannot be seen with Red X and I." He said pacing. "In that case we should really let the ice thaw on its own. I trust you can take care of Freeze." "Do we look like a bunch of five year olds to you?" Alice asked.

"Which is the reason why that's the place we're starting. Do you know the CEO of STEAM?" Raven asked passing the mall with ice peaking out its doors and windows.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/24/2010, 7:27 am

"Damn that felt good." She said, watching the Bats peel Freeze out from under the table. "But don't worry 'bout it. I promise, if I don't hop in front of a bus from all of these villain attacks first, I'll get dad to take us abck to Tokyo so we can blow it up again when this is all over." She said, trying to lighten the mood as she helped Karmy up, as she was noticably sick.

"Can't say I'm familiar with the guy, but I doubt he's an outstanding citizen if he sent people after us." Zero said as they neared the building. "In which case, I doubt just walking up to him and asking 'hey, where do you keep the evil superweapons?' is going to work." Zero thought. "My guess is we'll have to get..... creative at some point."

Cassius is slumped over a couch drunk.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/24/2010, 9:35 am

"Man if you jump in front of a bus you betteah- achoo! Guh..." she sniffed. "You better stop it so we can take it to Tokyo or the freeway. Or just drag me in front of it with ya." she placed a hand on her clammy head. "Stupid Frosty.."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/24/2010, 11:50 am

"Huh? Oh, fine!" Astro replied, perhaps a little too quickly. "How may I be of your assistance? I want to help in whatever way I can." Ivy smiled again, "That's the kind of get go attitude we need." Astro blushed a tad.

Ivy pulled out her communicator. "I'm going to check on Zero. We haven't spoken to him in a bit." She clicked her com. open. "Ivy to Zero. Just checking in."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/24/2010, 12:49 pm

Zero flipped his comm open. "Just doing some I.R with Raven on S.T.E.A.M. Data gathering, you know." He said, trying to be serious, but his voice betraying that he was happy to hear from her. "How is everything on your end?" He asked back.

"Mm, Looks like you're sick, missy. Should I get us a ride, or do you think you can whip open a portal in your condition?" Cyrah asked Karmy with concern.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/24/2010, 1:30 pm

"Everything is fine here. Me and Lu will join you, I've been dying to visit S.T.E.A.M." Ivy enthused, "We'll see you there." She smiled, turning back to Luna and Astro. She snapped her com. shut. "To S.T.E.A.M.?"

Astro stood a little confused. "To...steam?"
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next