DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+4
Fishing4Infinity
albedo2191
Vandal
redeagle321
8 posters

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 18 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/8/2010, 4:38 pm

"Pssttt.." Karmy suddenly got an idea and whispered to Cyrah. "Lets go get the batmobile, and go for a morning joy ride!" she said, preparing to snap her fingers.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/8/2010, 4:42 pm

"Know of any books? Cyrah, I read every single one, they all belonged to Mr. Wayne though. We've got a bunch of old Glenn Beck books too." Alice mused grabbing onto Karmy's collar.

"Greetings.. back so soon Nicole? I thought that you were going to stay longer." Wintergreen suggested.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/8/2010, 4:46 pm

"Oh? What happened?" Wintergreen inquired, rather interested in what Nicole had to say.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 7/8/2010, 4:50 pm

"Well I suppose weLET'S GO!!" Cyrah suddenly grabben Karmy, procured the keys to Cassius's Batmobile, and bolted for the Batbox....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/8/2010, 4:53 pm

"Oh dear..." He said shaking his head. "How are you feeling young child?" He asked, "Would you like for me to fix you anything? Tea? Hot Coca? It is rather chilly outside." he suggested. "A cigarette?" He offered.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/8/2010, 4:55 pm

"This is faster Cyssy!" Karmy grabbed Cyrah and snapped her fingers, portaling them out of the Batmobile. "I call driving it!" she said, snatching the keys from her and hoping in the front.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/8/2010, 5:00 pm

"Oh I see.." Wintergreen said in understanding. Just then Damian came down in really large clothing. "Uhh..." He said in the large clothing. "Is this Dick's clothing?" He asked.

Alice laid back, her hands comforting the back of her head. "Ohhhh boy." She sighed.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/8/2010, 5:06 pm

"No, they shrunk! They didn't shrink enough!" Damian complained. "Good Morning Master Wayne, would you like a hearty breakfast?" Wintergreen asked. "Yeah, sure.. anything is fine." Damian answered. "Man this is too big on me... My pants keep falling off."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/8/2010, 5:06 pm

A portal suddenly appeared underneath Alice and she fell on top of the Batmobile in which Karmy tied her down. "Payback time Al!" Karmy said, as she tightened the last strap. "And just for our sake," she pulled out a piece of duct tape and slapped it over her mouth. "Have fun buddy!" she patted her cheek and jumped back down.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/8/2010, 5:23 pm

"I could get back into my Red X suit..." Damian complained.

There's a way to get out of ratchet straps, not that Alice minded going 200 on the top of the Batmobile, just thought it would be rather spiteful for Karmy if when she stopped to check if she was there, she would be gone. That would be funny. Alice moved her right arm a bit. It was nice and loose, Alice wondered if Karmy really knew how to use ratchet straps. She grabbed the head of the first ratchet strap and pushed it forward loosening the entire strap altogether. The rest was basically freedom. It took more than a couple of straps to hold her down. When they would start blasting away, it would be harder to loosen herself up and it would be worse landing on her feet without scratching the crap out of herself. Action News better catch this.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/8/2010, 5:37 pm

Damian whined, he felt bad in Dick's clothes, silly in Nicole's. "Can't we go shopping or something? Get some new clothes or what not?" Damian begged. Wintergreen set the table. "Your breakfast Master Wayne." he said.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/8/2010, 6:05 pm

"Oh, for the record." Karmys head popped up next to Alice. "I'm not all that good at tying knots or whatever so I'll just stick to what I like. And do you know what that is Alice?" she pulled out her patenent bottle of Glue of Doom. "Glue!" and she started to rim around Alice with the sticky substance. "Now I know how permanent this glue is, I invented it of course, but I also invented a Glue of Doom remover soooo!" she finished up. "After a little joy ride around town, I'll give the remover to Wintermint so I can be far away from you and.." she lowered her voice to a whisper. "Cyssy." she winked at her and hopped back down.

"Hey Cyssy!" Karmy walked up to Cyrah, holding something behind her back. "Just wanted to say I'm sorry in advanced." Cyrah looked at her funny, "Sorry for what?" she asked. "Oh just, ya kno- Hey Cas! Haven't seen you in forevers!" Karmy waved to something behind her. When Cyrah turned, Karmy slapped her in the back, a joy buzzer attacked to her fingers. The shock was only enough to daze Cyrah, not do any damage to her tech or her human parts. Dragging her over to the hood of the Batmobile and gave her the same treatment as Alice. Cyrah came out of her daze and looked up at Karmy as she tried to free herself. "I thought we were together on this!" she shouted. "We are together Cys! In a sense but hey, you know what they say," she grinned wide. "Paybacks a b*tch!" and quickly slapping a piece of tape over Cyrahs mouth, Karmy jumped into the drivers seat and started it up.

Zooming out of the Batbox at top speed, Karmy head not for the city, but for the outskirts of town. There, she drove and hair raising speeds through and over rivers, jumped from cliff to cliff, and pretty much coated the Batmobile in dirt and mud. "How are ya guys doing up there?!" Karmy yelled through the open window. She obviously got no response. "Good!" and she screeched off again.

Soon enough, Karmy eventually pulled the Batmobile to a halt behind Wayne Manor. "Now wasn't that just so much fun?!" she asked the two strapped to the car. "I'll just see y'all later, gotta give Wintermint the remover and hide." she waved at them and portaled in front of Wintergreen, explaining the details before snapping her fingers again.

"Hey guys!" Karmy said as she landed next to the Riders."Whats shaking?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 7/8/2010, 6:38 pm

Zero turned slowly to Karmy, the sound of his vertebra in his neck poping with every inch, as he hadn't moved from being hunched over the computer in hours. Frankly, he looked like a zombie. He was surrounded in a sea of various caffinated drink cans, all emptied of their contents. "HI KARMY! HA!" He said freakishly, the lights on but nobody really home.

Cyrah flailed about on the top of the car, and only one look at Alice was all they needed- Karmy was dead meat for this. Dead, DEAD meat. Cy's mind began to race at the though of all of the things she could do once she got free.

redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/8/2010, 6:45 pm

"Hey look, someone's coming!" Alice said happily. "Wintergreen over here!" She called out. "FREEZE! DON'T MOVE!" a voice called out to them. "Wait what?" Alice asked. "We got em! They're glued to the Batmobile behind Wayne Manor! Inform the Commissioner! Dick Grayson is Batman! GCPD! STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE!" They called out. "Oh sh*t, they followed her. That's great Karmy! Really GREAT!" Alice complained as police force surrounded the house and broke in through the windows.

In the hospital, Police quickly apprehended Dick Grayson.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/8/2010, 7:16 pm

(She didn't go into town.....)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 7/8/2010, 8:26 pm

(You killed me guys! About ten pages of reading before I could post, cheezus!)

Ivy chomped into her apple, a small but satisfying breakfast. She hadn't seen the other two Riders all morning, but no wonder. As she recalled, last night they had all slumped into their beds and fallen asleep quickly, she was still a bit dazed herself. Should call the Bats up...Metropolis is a big city. she thought, determined to inform them as soon as she could. I'll check on the other two first. It's not like either of them to sleep in like this. she decided, tiptoeing towards Zero's room first.

She knocked lightly, and the door creaked open. Empty. "That little...!" she grumbled to herself, taking out her communicator and flicking it on. "Ivy to Zero. Matthew Roper, I tell you to get some SLEEP and you sneak out doing lord knows what! You are working yourself to death and, hell, I will not sit back and watch! If you aren't already dead, I'm going to kill you when I find you!" she steamed, upset Zero was practically working himself to death. She understood his concern, but this was insane.
---
Poison Ivy allowed herself a twisted snicker. Gigantic vines loomed behind her, a threat to anyone who would dare appear as a threat. Beside her, Harvest stood at a full ten feet. Her growth serum had proven satisfactory, not only growing him but adding defense and offense traits. Harvest sprouted needles along his back and branches, as well as a thin glaze over all of him, making it harder for him to catch fire. A venus flytrap attack mechanism worked as his head, with much quicker reflexes. Deadly poisons oozed out of several needles. Overall, she declared him a worthy opponent. Time to set him to the test.

She slunk into the worst part of Gotham she could find. A suitable victim soon appeared. Middle aged man, regular strength. Balding, moderately fast reflexes. A pale green finger rose and pointed.

"Harvest, attack."

(When I'm not here, I notice I make longer posts X.x )
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 7/8/2010, 9:08 pm

"Goddammit! I didn't even do it yet!" Cyrah said in frustration, snaping her Duct-tape with her robotic muscles. And glued to the top of the Batmobile- like flies on flypaper. Goddamit. It was a stretch, and Cassius was going to be PISSED beyond all reason for doing this to his car, but with all her might, Cyrah did a powerful ab-crunch, using her muscles to swing the two halves of her body together. Granted she took a majority of the roof off with her, but oh well, it couldn't be helped. She swung to the cops. She wasn't sure if she still had it, but she had to try it: "Go away!" She said sternly, using her human eye at the fullest she could. She found herself again wishing she had her human eyes more then anything, but she had to work with what she had right now.....

Zero flinched slightly at Ivy's scolding. But before he could reply, he caught those familiar spacial pulses. And they were uber close. He grunted, but knew what he had to do. "Sorry Dollface, gotta call you back." He said, and- every fiber of his being protesting- hung up his comm. He was going to have a looooooooot of explaining to do, but again, it couldn't be helped. He phased into the Manor, about where Nicole was. He only needed to see the cops outside to get thee gist. He pitied the poor cops trying to apprehend Sarah and Alice the most- those two particular women frightened him more then anyone. He turned to Nicole. "What's with all the cops?" he asked, ready to warp them out at a moment's notice if need be.

Cassius figured he left the happy couple alone long enough- his primal need to be an ass was just too pungent to ignore. He strode down the halls towards Batgirls room.... and saw a disturbing lack of Greyson. He poped his head into Barbara's room. "Hey, where did your hubby go? On the can?" He asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 7/8/2010, 9:21 pm

Ivy frowned. "He did not just..." She narrowed her eyes at the communicator, as if it were the villain. "He is so going to get it. Unless he has a goddamn good reason..."

She knocked lightly on Luna's door. "Lu? You up yet?" she called, hoping Luna didn't catch how upset she was from her tone.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/8/2010, 9:35 pm

Karmy had followed Zero, not yet realizing they were in the Batbox until later, up to the battle scene. "Oh sh*t!" she cried when she saw what was going on. "Uh... I think I better get them unstuck..." she pulled out another bottle of remover from her bag. "Wanna cover me you guys?" she asked Nicole and Zero.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 7/8/2010, 9:45 pm

"Yeah. Now if you could portal us out of here...?" Zero asked, knowing he wasn't in the shape to teleport them all, being still exhausted and having not slept a second last night. Plus, beating up on cops would NOT leave a good image on the 11-o-clock news.....

redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/8/2010, 9:49 pm

"Yeah.." Karmy snapped her fingers and they landed outside. Rushing to the Batmobile, Karmy first unglued Cyrah, but didn't touch the straps. This was her fault and she knew it. but now wasn't the time. She ran over to Alice and began to unglue her, keeping her mouth shut.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/8/2010, 10:23 pm

More officers came from the sides "This mission is not going south! Permission to open fire!" One officer yelled. "Granted! Smoke em!" One who looked like he was in charge screamed. The sound of gunfire filled the air. The team's bodies were sprawled on the floor. One officer walked up to them. "They're okay! We can cuff em!" He reported, "Don't worry ma'am, rubber bullets. We're just taking y'all in for questioning." One said cuffing Karmy.

"Cas! They took Dick!! They know! They-!" Barbara was interrupted when an officer pulled Cassius back. "S'cuse me sir. That's a high valued criminal, no one goes in or out. Commissioner's orders." He said.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/8/2010, 10:38 pm

"Shut up!" The guard yelled and threw everyone in an APC, they even put the hood of the car that had Alice knocked out on it. They shut the double doors and the vehicle began moving. Several officers were inside with them to make sure they weren't trying anything funny. These guns were loaded with lead.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 7/8/2010, 10:38 pm

They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true. When Robert Axel Bay, a young officer of the law with brown hair and bright green eye's, first lay eyes on Karmy, the world seemed to stop, for both of them. They stared into each others eyes and Karmys eye's flashed to the color of his. What they don't tell you is that when it starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up. By the time, time was caught up, Robert found himself in the passengers seat of him and his partners car, wondering what the hell just happened, and what that girls name was. Meanwhile, Karmy found herself semiconscious, having received a blow to the head for trying to escape, next to Alice and the rest of the team, wondering what that mans name was.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/8/2010, 10:46 pm

"Good morning Madam Anderson.." Wintergreen couldn't help but greet. "I said shut it gramps! You wanna try me?!" He yelled gun whipping Wintergreen across the face. "Just... Trying to be polite." He rationalized. "I said shut up!!" The young officer's voice cracked. "Keep it down Andrews!" Bay snapped from the front. Andrews walked up to the tiny slot in the wall that separated the back from the front "He-!" "Just saying good mornin' I heard. We're almost there."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next