DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow's art

+2
Blitzkrieg
Sierra
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shadow's art - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadow's art

Post by Sierra 5/18/2009, 2:38 pm

TitanCalix wrote:Lol don't you backsass me, kid. xD You are good at art and that's that. :D And it doesn't matter if you can't draw people yet, I used to be HORRIBLE at drawing anything that even SLIGHTLY resembled a person, but I kept practicing my horrible art and now I can draw half-decent (my pics are on another thread in this art forum). Don't give up, keep trying! :D

Don't tell me what to do, I don't take well to it. And I'm not. I really don't like it when people think I'm better than I actually am. Call me crazy, or whatever, but it really bugs me. And I don't have *time* to keep trying! Between school, and choir, and work, and.... every other thing I've got going on.. Not to mention my severe lack of patience...
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 5/18/2009, 2:49 pm

... My apologies to anyone whom I might go off on.
I've always had a quick temper, and I'm under a lot of stress right now... I don't mean to cause trouble.
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 5/18/2009, 3:06 pm

Spare time? What is this strange concept of which you speak? Does it even exist?
I have very little spare time, and I can't always take my beat-up old sketchbook around with me.... And like I said, I have very little patience. I get frustrated when things don't turn out the way I want them to, and I become quickly disinterested...
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 5/18/2009, 6:22 pm

Mm... But I like being able to see things through. I'm a very thorough person.
And, well, thanks, although that's kind of impossible for today. Maybe tomorrow....
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 5/18/2009, 6:27 pm

XD Thanks. I hope so, too.. I doubt it, mind, but hey, anything's possible.
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 5/22/2009, 5:36 pm

hey Sundavr, what's the site that you have posted in your sig?
it looks interesting ^-^ Dragon Cave.... so cool x]
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

https://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 5/22/2009, 6:18 pm

FloatingMagikarp wrote:hey Sundavr, what's the site that you have posted in your sig?
Big thing on Gaia. They're adoptables. x3 You're supposed to try and get clicks and views to help them hatch. It's really fun, except when you can't get enough views and the dragon dies or comes close to it.. XP
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 5/23/2009, 4:42 am

Sundavr Baen wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:hey Sundavr, what's the site that you have posted in your sig?
Big thing on Gaia. They're adoptables. x3 You're supposed to try and get clicks and views to help them hatch. It's really fun, except when you can't get enough views and the dragon dies or comes close to it.. XP
whoa that's cool.
lol, not to mention i used to be be a member on gaia.
the fishing games back then were pretty addictive XD
oh, and that sounds awesome. so the clicks from people
who aren't even on gaia still counts too? if so, then i'll
definitely try clicking that egg everyday! >:<
aghhh i MUST not allow this dragon to die because if it does...
...*starts crying in dark corner* .... XD neh, idk, but yeah,
dragons are cool yupps x]
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

https://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 5/23/2009, 9:24 am

FloatingMagikarp wrote:
Sundavr Baen wrote:
whoa that's cool.

I agree...can't let the dragon die! Wish I had a dragon...lol
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 5/23/2009, 9:53 pm

FloatingMagikarp wrote:
Sundavr Baen wrote:
whoa that's cool.
Yeah, it's not connected to Gaia. That's just where a lot of people post them. And thanks. XD But if I get an egg that gets too close to dying I usually put it out for someone else to pick up.... I don't like letting them die either. XP
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 5/23/2009, 9:55 pm

germany411 wrote:
Oh, hah, didn't even see this. XD You can get your own at that site, y'know, if you want. It's free. XD
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 5/24/2009, 10:56 am

Sundavr Baen wrote:
germany411 wrote:
Oh, hah, didn't even see this. XD You can get your own at that site, y'know, if you want. It's free. XD

Cool. I'll see if I will have time for it. Smile
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 5/24/2009, 8:28 pm

germany411 wrote:
Sundavr Baen wrote:
germany411 wrote:

Cool. I'll see if I will have time for it. Smile
Okay. XD
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 6/4/2009, 9:45 pm

Sundavr Baen wrote:This pic here is the "revised" (as in without pencil lines and with color) sketch of my soon-to-be Roleplay/Fanfiction character, Anima. If he looks similar to something (besides Overload, I already noticed that), let me know? I swear he reminds me of someone or something else....

New pic, finally. XD My fanfic character, sitll haven't quite figured out her name yet... she works with time, mostly. Any suggestions, or constructive criticism on the pic? Bear in mind, please, that this is the first time I've drawn a human with any semblance of success, and that I didn't use the computer at all except to scan it.. XD

Work on drawing the curve of the belt and curves of the sword. That just comes with practice though. I think it looks good. I have trouble with human characters too lol.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 6/4/2009, 9:47 pm

Yeah, I knew that. XD I tried, I got it as good as I could.. and do you have to quote it all the time? Not to be rude or anything. >>;
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 6/4/2009, 9:48 pm

Sundavr Baen wrote:Yeah, I knew that. XD I tried, I got it as good as I could.. and do you have to quote it all the time? Not to be rude or anything. >>;

yes yes i do. lol Doing your best is your best. Very good!
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 6/5/2009, 10:54 am

germany411 wrote:
Sundavr Baen wrote:Yeah, I knew that. XD I tried, I got it as good as I could.. and do you have to quote it all the time? Not to be rude or anything. >>;

yes yes i do. lol Doing your best is your best. Very good!

XP Rawr, then. But, thanks...
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 8/22/2009, 8:39 am

Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
Sundavr Baen wrote:New pic, finally. XD My fanfic character, sitll haven't quite figured out her name yet... she works with time, mostly. Any suggestions, or constructive criticism on the pic? Bear in mind, please, that this is the first time I've drawn a human with any semblance of success, and that I didn't use the computer at all except to scan it.. XD

https://2img.net/h/i160.photobucket.com/albums/t161/SierraGranger/Art/Scan.jpg

Pic I drew for my bf... nothing to do with TT, obviously, just.... yeah... ^^" So here it is for those of you who wanted to see it... forgive any blemishes and the like, I was trying to clean it up a bit and don't have the best equipment for that... Linked because it won't fit here. Actually... I'm just gonna do that, it looks better. >>; Links, I mean.

https://2img.net/h/i160.photobucket.com/albums/t161/SierraGranger/Art/Scan_1-1-1-1.jpg

Very... quaint, dear... But do try and practice some, your style is a bit... odd.

we all have to start somewhere don't we and from there we progress Wink
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 8/22/2009, 9:10 am

Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
germany411 wrote:

Oh haha Germany dear, you aren't one to talk. ^^

and you think you are one to do so as well? As you go from thread to thread "sharing" so willingly you thoughts?
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/22/2009, 9:11 am

Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
germany411 wrote:

Are you? Do you have any art? If not, don't deride other ppl for art you probably cannot even do urself.

Last edited by Thecrazykid3649 on 8/22/2009, 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/22/2009, 9:15 am

Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
germany411 wrote:

Are you? Do you have any art? If not, don't deride other ppl for art you probably cannot even do urself.

Have you ever heard of an art critic? They become VERY knowledgeable on art techniques, and by criticizing and commenting on artists' works they apply the techniques they know. I am sharing my artistic knowledge with you. Be grateful, and mind your tongue.

You are the LAST person to tell me to watch my tounge, when you insult everyone and everything they do.

I'll be grateful when i think you can do what you do in a nicer way, k sweetie? Wink
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 8/22/2009, 9:17 am

Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
germany411 wrote:

Have you ever heard of an art critic? They become VERY knowledgeable on art techniques, and by criticizing and commenting on artists' works they apply the techniques they know. I am sharing my artistic knowledge with you. Be grateful, and mind your tongue.

perhaps if you are an art critic then you should give us some sites or perhaps a few books to actually study from? Since you do care I would think that would be part of your caring compassion Smile
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/22/2009, 9:20 am

Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
You are the LAST person to tell me to watch my tounge, when you insult everyone and everything they do.

I'll be grateful when i think you can do what you do in a nicer way, k sweetie? Wink

Temper temper, child. I HAVE been nice. I've shared my knowledge, and spared you humiliation from wb. Do you honestly WANT them to see these atrocities you call "art"? I think not.

Temper? u called everyone simpletons, oafs, and fools, and ur telling ME to watch my temper? and you say you were NICE? all those insults and you are calling ppl's art ''atrocities''? THATS NICE? in that other thread, you admitted you get mad at us cuz we are ''ignorant to logic'', as you say. And ur telling me about TEMPER? ain't that the devil calling slade evil? practice what you preach, sweetie.

Last edited by Thecrazykid3649 on 8/22/2009, 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 8/22/2009, 9:26 am

Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
germany411 wrote:
Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
germany411 wrote:

perhaps if you are an art critic then you should give us some sites or perhaps a few books to actually study from? Since you do care I would think that would be part of your caring compassion Smile

Of course dear. ^^ You can see "how to draw" videos on youtube, such as "How to draw Raven", or you could go deeper into anatomy and observe Life Sketches. Personally, it is better to learn the fundamentals BEFORE developing a style, so that you may be fluent in more than just 1 style of art.

mm all very true but YT is sometimes a place where people just like to see themselves on camera. Do you know of any websites however?
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 8/22/2009, 4:13 pm

Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
Sundavr Baen wrote:New pic, finally. XD My fanfic character, sitll haven't quite figured out her name yet... she works with time, mostly. Any suggestions, or constructive criticism on the pic? Bear in mind, please, that this is the first time I've drawn a human with any semblance of success, and that I didn't use the computer at all except to scan it.. XD

https://2img.net/h/i160.photobucket.com/albums/t161/SierraGranger/Art/Scan.jpg

Pic I drew for my bf... nothing to do with TT, obviously, just.... yeah... ^^" So here it is for those of you who wanted to see it... forgive any blemishes and the like, I was trying to clean it up a bit and don't have the best equipment for that... Linked because it won't fit here. Actually... I'm just gonna do that, it looks better. >>; Links, I mean.

https://2img.net/h/i160.photobucket.com/albums/t161/SierraGranger/Art/Scan_1-1-1-1.jpg

Very... quaint, dear... But do try and practice some, your style is a bit... odd.
You know, somehow, I was already planning on that. I didn't need telling from you, and considering that I've only just recently gotten into art... well. Also, I don't need this argument on my thread. Okay?
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.