DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ]

+34
Charm
¯omgtislol¯
ShadeTitan97
Fishing4Infinity
Starfire_02
Music_Hero2779
Terra
Tÿ
RustleXer
umbreon_to_the_max!
Vandal
StarxRob4ever
Yamata-kun
archiesangel
~Angel~
ravenfan
Titans_Fan123
makamook
EllaMila1
teentitansfanlover
RaeStorkLove
PurpleIsManly
redeagle321
0chocolachao0
Sierra
Raevien
BoxedWater
artemis 1223
PJA1692
thewizardofodd12
Blitzkrieg
Thecrazykid3649
Riaaanna
FloatingMagikarp
38 posters

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ] - Page 10 Empty Re: RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ]

Post by Riaaanna 8/27/2009, 2:28 am

Rianna Lauren: long story short, archiesangel, Andre is my ex crush with a big ego and doesn't want to be my friend just because he doesn't want people to talk about me and him behind his back. I used to like him but now... Bleh. *hits Andre again, this time with a bus*
archiesangel:That's aweful Rianna! He so deserves to get hit by a bus!! *then archiesangel pushes him into a vat of boiling pudding*
Karp: *goes cannibal again and eats andre* >_> "...karpkarpmagikarp" =3= *starts randomly flopping around*
Rianna Lauren: YES! The end of Andre! XD XD XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ] - Page 10 Empty Re: RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ]

Post by Riaaanna 8/27/2009, 9:02 am

Rianna Lauren: long story short, archiesangel, Andre is my ex crush with a big ego and doesn't want to be my friend just because he doesn't want people to talk about me and him behind his back. I used to like him but now... Bleh. *hits Andre again, this time with a bus*
archiesangel:That's aweful Rianna! He so deserves to get hit by a bus!! *then archiesangel pushes him into a vat of boiling pudding*
Karp: *goes cannibal again and eats andre* >_> "...karpkarpmagikarp" =3= *starts randomly flopping around*
Adonis: What does Andre look like? xD I could draw him dying in many different ways lol. Like being hit by a car, burned alive, eaten by sharks, choked by a python, take your pick xD
Rianna Lauren: you can draw him anyway you want, Adonis. Just make him suffer XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 8/27/2009, 9:32 am

Adonis: What does Andre look like? xD I could draw him dying in many different ways lol. Like being hit by a car, burned alive, eaten by sharks, choked by a python, take your pick xD
Rianna Lauren: you can draw him anyway you want, Adonis. Just make him suffer XD
Mythica magic: I'd go with the eaten by sharks one. :D *munching on ice cream*
Rianna Lauren: well, since mythica magic made her choice, I'm gonna make mine. Draw him being burned alive! ...then maybe we can do that to him someday. XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 8/27/2009, 4:13 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:Rianna Lauren: long story short, archiesangel, Andre is my ex crush with a big ego and doesn't want to be my friend just because he doesn't want people to talk about me and him behind his back. I used to like him but now... Bleh. *hits Andre again, this time with a bus*
Rianna Lauren: well, since mythica magic made her choice, I'm gonna make mine. Draw him being burned alive! ...then maybe we can do that to him someday. XD

I can't wait to see these pictures! =)
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 8/27/2009, 6:24 pm

archiesangel wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:Rianna Lauren: long story short, archiesangel, Andre is my ex crush with a big ego and doesn't want to be my friend just because he doesn't want people to talk about me and him behind his back. I used to like him but now... Bleh. *hits Andre again, this time with a bus*

I can't wait to see these pictures! =)
Dark~angel~*cool pics of him ddying*Hits him with shovel*lol*
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamata-kun 8/30/2009, 4:14 pm

Yamata is walking down the street minding his own business. when all of a sudden a giant obese dragon comes out of no where huffing and puffing " GIVE ME YOU MCDONALDS" the fat dragon shouts. Yamata just stands there " . . . "
Yamata-kun
Yamata-kun

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 8/30/2009, 4:18 pm

Yamata-kun wrote:Yamata is walking down the street minding his own business. when all of a sudden a giant obese dragon comes out of no where huffing and puffing " GIVE ME YOU MCDONALDS" the fat dragon shouts. Yamata just stands there " . . . "

Until archiesangel rushes out with a cup of carrot juice
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamata-kun 8/30/2009, 4:35 pm

"NO CARROT JUICE!!!MY ONE TRUE WEAKNESS!" Doug turn into a smodering pile of jelly. Yamata blinks a little with a confused look on his face " what . . .the . . hell just happened?" he then looks at angel " umm thanks i guess" smiles
Yamata-kun
Yamata-kun

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 8/30/2009, 5:02 pm

"No problem. Carrot juice is only one of my specialities. Did you know that vampires hate pumpkin juice and werewolves can't stand prune juice or orange juice for that matter?" *smiles back*
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamata-kun 8/30/2009, 5:30 pm

Yamata scratches his head " ummm ok. . . well see yah"all of a sudden a bunch of slade drones appear around the two " . . . " yamata holds out his hand and a long black scythe appears " this day just keeps getting werider and weirder" he sighes
Yamata-kun
Yamata-kun

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 8/30/2009, 5:37 pm

"Dude, watch out!" archiesangel yells. *picks up a large rolling pin, rushes a slade minion behind Yamata, and starts beating him senselessly*
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamata-kun 8/30/2009, 5:44 pm

"UGH!" Yamata gets hit by angel on the head and he falls over "Oro?!" he then bgins to twirl uncontrolablly and knocks out 100 slade robots with his pinky toe.
Yamata-kun
Yamata-kun

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 8/30/2009, 5:50 pm

"Wow, way to go Yamata!" *throws confetti and blinds the closest minions*
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamata-kun 8/30/2009, 5:55 pm

Yamata begins to spin so fast that he drills throught the ground and disappears
Yamata-kun
Yamata-kun

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 8/30/2009, 6:43 pm

"Wait for me!" *hails a taxi and hops in*
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamata-kun 8/30/2009, 7:07 pm

Yamata appears in a deep und made underground cave made of nothing but taffy and mashmallows. " where?! Where am i!" Yamata exclaimed. All of a sudden thought ninjas made of old tacky christmas clothes jumped out of no where and began to attack. Yamata eyes widened as he was surrounded by ho ho ho sweaters and reindeer socks. "HELP!!"
Yamata-kun
Yamata-kun

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 8/30/2009, 7:13 pm

*archiesangel is stuck in traffic* =P "Hang on, Yamata!" *waves at turtle passing by...*
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamata-kun 8/30/2009, 7:23 pm

Yamata gets helplessly attacked by the merciless laundry items. he shouts " Go go gadget vaccum!!" the vaccum begins to suck up the varios laundry items but it soon gets clogged " oh no!"
Yamata-kun
Yamata-kun

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 8/30/2009, 7:26 pm

Archiesangel wishes she could help but is STILL stuck hopelessly in traffic...*waves at snail passing by*
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamata-kun 8/30/2009, 7:35 pm

sighes and yells out to the heavens " where are the teen titans when you need them!!!"
Yamata-kun
Yamata-kun

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 8/30/2009, 7:38 pm

*gets out of the taxi and pulls out a giant megaphone* "Teen Titans! TEEN TITANS!"
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamata-kun 8/30/2009, 7:46 pm

Yamata sits there and lets out a heavy sigh as he waits for someone to help him as a dragon made of santa t-shirts nawwing on his leg
Yamata-kun
Yamata-kun

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 8/30/2009, 7:50 pm

"Ta-Da!" *appears out of nowhere and sets shirts on fire with flamethrower*
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamata-kun 8/30/2009, 7:51 pm

Yamata also brusts into flames and he runs around frantically " AAAHHHHH!!!!"
Yamata-kun
Yamata-kun

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 8/30/2009, 7:54 pm

*starts screaming too and throws a barrel of marshmellows over Yamata's head*
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next