DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ]

+34
Charm
¯omgtislol¯
ShadeTitan97
Fishing4Infinity
Starfire_02
Music_Hero2779
Terra
Tÿ
RustleXer
umbreon_to_the_max!
Vandal
StarxRob4ever
Yamata-kun
archiesangel
~Angel~
ravenfan
Titans_Fan123
makamook
EllaMila1
teentitansfanlover
RaeStorkLove
PurpleIsManly
redeagle321
0chocolachao0
Sierra
Raevien
BoxedWater
artemis 1223
PJA1692
thewizardofodd12
Blitzkrieg
Thecrazykid3649
Riaaanna
FloatingMagikarp
38 posters

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Go down

RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ] - Page 17 Empty Re: RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ]

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/6/2009, 5:26 am

Rianna Lauren: *blinks* plays gamelan. XD
Mercy: Can you play moonlight *-*
Puulleeeeezze?
Rianna Lauren: Heheh. I haven't learn that one... XD
Mercy: NNNnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo!
Rianna Lauren: But I can play pop songs! XD
Thecrazykid3649: Soda pop? gimme! X3
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ] - Page 17 Empty Re: RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ]

Post by Riaaanna 10/6/2009, 5:36 am

Puulleeeeezze?
Rianna Lauren: Rolling Eyes
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 10/6/2009, 7:54 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:Rianna Lauren: *blinks* plays gamelan. XD
Puulleeeeezze?
redeagle321: pulls out a tuna, weilding it like a samurai, and slaps crazy with it XD
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 10/6/2009, 7:58 am

Puulleeeeezze?
redeagle321: pulls out a tuna, weilding it like a samurai, and slaps crazy with it XD
FloatingMagikarp: *g-g-gaaassspp* O.O my cousin! DX
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

https://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/6/2009, 8:18 am

Puulleeeeezze?
Rianna Lauren: *gasp* my class is going to a field trip tomorrow... With... Who's class is this..? *GASP* Andre and Calvin's?????? DX
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 10/6/2009, 5:21 pm

Puulleeeeezze?
Rianna Lauren: *gasp* my class is going to a field trip tomorrow... With... Who's class is this..? *GASP* Andre and Calvin's?????? DX
Dark~angel~:ohuh poor riri just ignore him or something anyway *starts flyin and on the way throws hot burnin coffee on andre
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/6/2009, 6:53 pm

Puulleeeeezze?
Dark~angel~:ohuh poor riri just ignore him or something anyway *starts flyin and on the way throws hot burnin coffee on andre
Rianna Lauren: yeah.. But I'm not ignoring him just yet. *throws mud pie at Andre* yup. Now I'm done. XD I don't mind about Calvin, though... XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/6/2009, 6:57 pm

Puulleeeeezze?
Rianna Lauren: yeah.. But I'm not ignoring him just yet. *throws mud pie at Andre* yup. Now I'm done. XD I don't mind about Calvin, though... XD
Thecrazykid: *Hits red with mallet ,drinks all of riri's soda pop, then throws a mud pie at andre as well* andre and calvin....together.. with riri in da middle..dat a big no-no No lol
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/6/2009, 7:03 pm

Puulleeeeezze?
Thecrazykid: *Hits red with mallet ,drinks all of riri's soda pop, then throws a mud pie at andre as well* andre and calvin....together.. with riri in da middle..dat a big no-no No lol
Rianna Lauren: yup. BIG no-no... *throws mud pie at Andre again and gets a new can of soda* but with Calvin..? I don't mind about THAT. XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/6/2009, 7:06 pm

Puulleeeeezze?
Thecrazykid: *Hits red with mallet ,drinks all of riri's soda pop, then throws a mud pie at andre as well* andre and calvin....together.. with riri in da middle..dat a big no-no lol
Rianna Lauren: yup. BIG no-no... *throws mud pie at Andre again and gets a new can of soda* but with Calvin..? I don't mind about THAT. XD
Thecrazykid3649: Course ya don't XD *steals riri's soda* mine!!!!!
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 10/7/2009, 12:16 am

Puulleeeeezze?
Thecrazykid: *Hits red with mallet ,drinks all of riri's soda pop, then throws a mud pie at andre as well* andre and calvin....together.. with riri in da middle..dat a big no-no lol
FloatingMagikarp: *steals crazy's llama* mine!!!!!!
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/7/2009, 4:29 am

Puulleeeeezze?
Rianna Lauren: My school is having an Open House show this week, and guess who I'm working with? Andre! Yay. *facepalm*
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/7/2009, 5:02 am

Puulleeeeezze?
Rianna Lauren: My school is having an Open House show this week, and guess who I'm working with? Andre! Yay. *facepalm*
Thecrazykid364: *Lets karp keep the llama since it had diseases anyway* Razz XD. wow, Riri. What are the chances?
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/7/2009, 3:50 pm

Puulleeeeezze?
Thecrazykid364: *Lets karp keep the llama since it had diseases anyway* Razz XD. wow, Riri. What are the chances?
Mercy: *eats llama*
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/7/2009, 6:22 pm

Puulleeeeezze?
Rianna Lauren: Aaaaa! Mercy you're gonna get sick!! XD well, crazy, chances are... I'm going to stand by at THIS part of building and he's gonna stand by at THAT part of building. Here's a map of HOW CLOSE this and that is.
..........THIS...THAT..........
Seriously. *facepalm*
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 10/8/2009, 4:03 pm

Puulleeeeezze?
Rianna Lauren: Aaaaa! Mercy you're gonna get sick!! XD well, crazy, chances are... I'm going to stand by at THIS part of building and he's gonna stand by at THAT part of building. Here's a map of HOW CLOSE this and that is.
Seriously. *facepalm*

Dark~angel:that is kind close don't u think how about this

....This......................................................................................................that.... pretty better*hits andre with mallet
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 10/8/2009, 6:34 pm

Puulleeeeezze?
Seriously. *facepalm*
....This......................................................................................................that.... pretty better*hits andre with mallet
FloatingMagikarp: *eats oatmeal....while observing everyone else and their.... ....llamas.* .__.
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/8/2009, 7:03 pm

Puulleeeeezze?
Seriously. *facepalm*
FloatingMagikarp: *eats oatmeal....while observing everyone else and their.... ....llamas.* .__.
Thecrazykid3649: *secretly adds laxatives to karp's oatmeal* that sucks riri... make sure to bring a great big 'ol mallet and some rope...just in case....:D XDDDD
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/8/2009, 10:50 pm

Puulleeeeezze?
Seriously. *facepalm*
Thecrazykid3649: *secretly adds laxatives to karp's oatmeal* that sucks riri... make sure to bring a great big 'ol mallet and some rope...just in case....:D XDDDD
Mercy: Oh man Karp, careful what you're eating there! *stomach grumbles, llama head bursts out of chest with blood flying everywhere!!*
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/9/2009, 6:34 am

Puulleeeeezze?
Seriously. *facepalm*
Mercy: Oh man Karp, careful what you're eating there! *stomach grumbles, llama head bursts out of chest with blood flying everywhere!!*
Rianna Lauren: Ew, gross, Mercy! XD *packs in rope and mallet in backpack* there. Ready for tomorrow. :D
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/9/2009, 9:43 am

Puulleeeeezze?
Seriously. *facepalm*
Rianna Lauren: Ew, gross, Mercy! XD *packs in rope and mallet in backpack* there. Ready for tomorrow. :D
Mercy: *The Llama looks at Mercy and spits in eye. Mercy dies* Blea XP
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 10/9/2009, 10:56 am

Puulleeeeezze?
Seriously. *facepalm*
Thecrazykid3649: *secretly adds laxatives to karp's oatmeal* that sucks riri... make sure to bring a great big 'ol mallet and some rope...just in case.... XDDDD
Rianna Lauren: Ew, gross, Mercy! XD *packs in rope and mallet in backpack* there. Ready for tomorrow.
redeagle321*breaks seriousness of moment* pull my finger ..;
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 10/9/2009, 4:22 pm

redeagle321 wrote:Rianna Lauren: *blinks* plays gamelan. XD
Puulleeeeezze?
Seriously. *facepalm*
Thecrazykid3649: *secretly adds laxatives to karp's oatmeal* that sucks riri... make sure to bring a great big 'ol mallet and some rope...just in case.... XDDDD
Rianna Lauren: Ew, gross, Mercy! XD *packs in rope and mallet in backpack* there. Ready for tomorrow.
Dark~angel:this is the 2 time mercy dies*heals mercy with magic.........
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/9/2009, 6:06 pm

Puulleeeeezze?
Seriously. *facepalm*
Rianna Lauren: *hits Andre with mallet, threw a mud pie to him, and tie him up on a lamp post*
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 10/10/2009, 1:41 am

Puulleeeeezze?
Seriously. *facepalm*
Rianna Lauren: *hits Andre with mallet, threw a mud pie to him, and tie him up on a lamp post*
RustleXer: *enters, stares, doesn't know what's going on. confused and scared, until he pulls out a chicken wearing a hat*
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next