DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

season 6 may come back.

+3
ultimateravenfan
Thecrazykid3649
Blitzkrieg
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

season 6 may come back. Empty season 6 may come back.

Post by Blitzkrieg 6/29/2009, 10:50 am

all right before anyone loads their flak cannons (jk) this is a little rumor but it could be the beginning of something hopeful. Sharing this with you guys for you all to discuss. go to this site. >>>http://forums.titansgo.net/viewtopic.php?t=9437
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

season 6 may come back. Empty Re: season 6 may come back.

Post by Thecrazykid3649 6/29/2009, 11:00 am

germany411 wrote:all right before anyone loads their flak cannons (jk) this is a little rumor but it could be the beginning of something hopeful. Sharing this with you guys for you all to discuss. go to this site. >>>http://forums.titansgo.net/viewtopic.php?t=9437

*loads up flak cannon thingamabob(whatever it is)* READY TO FIRE!!!!! lol!! wow guys, this is the second time someone who is involved with tt said tt has a chance. first ri ri's interview with sam register, now greg cipes himself . i think things are goin' pretty good!!! :D
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 6/29/2009, 11:05 am

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
germany411 wrote:all right before anyone loads their flak cannons (jk) this is a little rumor but it could be the beginning of something hopeful. Sharing this with you guys for you all to discuss. go to this site. >>>http://forums.titansgo.net/viewtopic.php?t=9437

*loads up flak cannon thingamabob(whatever it is)* READY TO FIRE!!!!! lol!! wow guys, this is the second time someone who is involved with tt said tt has a chance. first ri ri's interview with sam register, now this. i think things are goin' pretty good!!! :D

lol yep flak cannons? those bad boys were used in ww2..they filled the rounds full of metal shards and when it exploded it shot it everywhere...really destructive stuff...
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimateravenfan 6/29/2009, 1:51 pm

germany411 wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:

*loads up flak cannon thingamabob(whatever it is)* READY TO FIRE!!!!! lol!! wow guys, this is the second time someone who is involved with tt said tt has a chance. first ri ri's interview with sam register, now this. i think things are goin' pretty good!!! :D

lol yep flak cannons? those bad boys were used in ww2..they filled the rounds full of metal shards and when it exploded it shot it everywhere...really destructive stuff...

just keep doing what we're and we'll succeed, you can use flak cannons on unreal tournament 3 *game*
ultimateravenfan
ultimateravenfan

http://www.yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 6/29/2009, 3:20 pm

This is a hoax; if not, then it's a rumor at best.

Sorry to once again be the burster of bubbles, but you can't just take one random person's word for it that the series may be coming back. There's no source, and no corroborating evidence. This isn't the first time somebody said "HOMIGAWD SEASON SIX," it happened before in the immediate aftermath of the series' cancellation.

Guys, you can't keep getting your hopes up at any tiny tidbit of information. Until something concrete comes along, then all you've got is some anonymous kid's word that a voice actor said that Glen Murakami said that he might possibly be considering becoming interesting in deciding to bring the series back.

As if it were up to him anyway...
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 6/29/2009, 3:22 pm

Naked Snake wrote:This is a hoax; if not, then it's a rumor at best.

Sorry to once again be the burster of bubbles, but you can't just take one random person's word for it that the series may be coming back. There's no source, and no corroborating evidence. This isn't the first time somebody said "HOMIGAWD SEASON SIX," it happened before in the immediate aftermath of the series' cancellation.

Guys, you can't keep getting your hopes up at any tiny tidbit of information. Until something concrete comes along, then all you've got is some anonymous kid's word that a voice actor said that Glen Murakami said that he might possibly be considering becoming interesting in deciding to bring the series back.

well don't forget the interview ri ri had with sam register. he too, said tt had a chance. and if sam register said that, maybe glen did too.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 6/29/2009, 3:23 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:

well don't forget the interview ri ri had with sam register. he too, said tt had a chance.

A: Two points make a line, not a pattern, and B: That's assuming that Glen Murakami actually said this, and that it's not a hoax/rumor/misunderstanding.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 6/29/2009, 3:28 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:

well don't forget the interview ri ri had with sam register. he too, said tt had a chance.

A: Two points make a line, not a pattern, and B: That's assuming that Glen Murakami actually said this, and that it's not a hoax/rumor/misunderstanding.

yeah but we cant believe EVERY piece of info we get is a hoax. we gotta trust something, and this is the second time some1 involved with the show recently said we have a chance. i wouldn't write everything off as a hoax. sam said it once, so maybe greg reiterated it for him.

Last edited by thecrazykid3649 on 6/29/2009, 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 6/29/2009, 3:37 pm

you know in every rumor there is a thin veil of truth behind it..just a thought. or a fact lol
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 6/29/2009, 3:43 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:

yeah but we cant believe EVERY piece of info we get is a hoax. we gotta trust something, and this is the second time some1 involved with the show recently said we have a chance. i wouldn't write everything off as a hoax. sam said it once, so maybe greg reiterated it for him.

Greg Cipes is not on record as saying this. Somebody claims that he told him this. There's a difference.

I'm sorry; there's optimism and there's being naive. This falls under the latter category.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 6/29/2009, 3:46 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:

Greg Cipes is not on record as saying this. Somebody claims that he told him this. There's a difference.

I'm sorry; there's optimism and there's being naive. This falls under the latter category.

says you. but i says(yes i says!) this is realizing possibilities and keeping hope alive, which is part of what we do here. Wink
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 6/29/2009, 4:18 pm

Then I will continue in my wet-blanket capacity. Until something concrete comes up, I'm calling BS on the whole thing.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 6/29/2009, 4:25 pm

Naked Snake wrote:Then I will continue in my wet-blanket capacity. Until something concrete comes up, I'm calling BS on the whole thing.

well ur entitled to ur opinion and so are we. like germany said, every rumor has at least SOME truth in it. and we don't know if its a rumor or fact. but i can believe its true cuz of what sam register said. im sorry u can't...

Last edited by thecrazykid3649 on 6/29/2009, 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 6/29/2009, 4:35 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:Then I will continue in my wet-blanket capacity. Until something concrete comes up, I'm calling BS on the whole thing.

well ur entitled to ur opinion and so are we. like germany said, every rumor has at least SOME truth in it. and we don't know if its a rumor or fact. but i can believe its true cuz of what sam register said. im sorry u can't....

Hey, don't feel sorry for me. Heck, I feel bad for you guys--time and again getting your hopes up and subsequently having them be dashed. It's times like these that I'm glad I'm jaded and cynical.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 6/29/2009, 4:49 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:

well ur entitled to ur opinion and so are we. like germany said, every rumor has at least SOME truth in it. and we don't know if its a rumor or fact. but i can believe its true cuz of what sam register said. im sorry u can't....

Hey, don't feel sorry for me. Heck, I feel bad for you guys--time and again getting your hopes up and subsequently having them be dashed. It's times like these that I'm glad I'm jaded and cynical.

its very likely 2 be true. while we may not have proper evidence to solidify it, we don't have proper evidence to throw it away and call it bs. and if nothing else, there is a STRONG possibility of there being a SLIGHT chance for tt returning.

and just for the record, aint nobody hopes dashed. your ''realism'' or whatever you call it doesn't have that big an effect as you think. at least not in a way 2 bring us down. cuz if we were all ''broken-hearted'', we wouldn't be hoping so much and still fighting for tt would we?

Smile Wink
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 6/29/2009, 4:57 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
and just for the record, aint nobody hopes dashed. your ''realism'' or whatever you call it doesn't have that big an effect as you think. at least not in a way 2 bring us down. cuz if we were all ''broken-hearted'', we wouldn't be hoping so much and still fighting for tt would we?

How very disappointing. Wasted time and effort. *sigh*

Ah, well. Warner Bros. will validate me yet.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 6/29/2009, 4:59 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:

How very disappointing. Wasted time and effort. *sigh*

Ah, well. Warner Bros. will validate me yet.

sowie. were just so stubborn and dedicated. we still hear you and understand all the opinions u have, snake. we just don't always....see it as 100% true and undisputable all the time, know what i mean? sorry we don't all think like you. but thats what makes people unique. having their own mind set and way of thinking.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 6/29/2009, 8:37 pm

Singing in the rain!

Last edited by thewizardofodd12 on 6/29/2009, 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 6/29/2009, 8:57 pm

thewizardofodd12 wrote:STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!!!! i am tired of this. Crazy stop provoking snake. I have had it! And snake i agree with u btw i think just some guy said it means it is actually gonna happen. SOMETIMES THE INTERNET LIES!

they've stopped.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 6/29/2009, 8:58 pm

RiannaAndClaire wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!!!! i am tired of this. Crazy stop provoking snake. I have had it! And snake i agree with u btw i think just some guy said it means it is actually gonna happen. SOMETIMES THE INTERNET LIES!

they've stopped.

great now i am even more of an retard
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 6/29/2009, 9:14 pm

thewizardofodd12 wrote:
RiannaAndClaire wrote:

they've stopped.

great now i am even more of an retard

i didn't provoke anyone. and key word: sometimes. yeah we know the internet lies obviously lol. but....we don't know if this is a lie....and thats why i feel we cant call it a hoax just yet. in a courtroom, ur innocent til proven guilty. well, in this case, why not say its true til proven false? its still nothing 2 get all excited over. but still nothing to scoff at....

Last edited by thecrazykid3649 on 6/29/2009, 9:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 6/29/2009, 9:34 pm

thewizardofodd12 wrote:Singing in the rain!

Need an umbrella?
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 6/30/2009, 1:58 am

Dakari-King Mykan wrote:
A-1 to that Crazy...

Delicious sauce for all!

Dakari-King Mykan wrote:Just like the Great Gallileio...

He was criticized for his theories, yet he still thought he was right...!

And now thanks to him we know about orbits and the TRUE SHAPE of our solar system.

The idea that you would compare yourself to Galileo...is actually quite laughable.

Last edited by Naked Snake on 6/30/2009, 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 6/30/2009, 3:03 am

mehhhhhhhhhhhhhh tell me what's going on here? =o= (sarcastic ish tone)
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

https://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 6/30/2009, 3:08 am

ok anyways, just saying, idk if this rumor is true or not, but it sure is
fun music to my ears. still, dont know if it's true or not. mr. murakami may or may not
have stated that sentence himself, but if he had, then... well, we'll find out eventually.
which.... the next event i have planned for us will sort of involve Smile

our goal: to get concrete evidence from the company in a respectable manner.
(may or may not be posted in Events and Projects section depending on the new updates i see on here
as in news etc.)
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

https://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next