DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans are comin back!!! (Confirmed Negative by Mr. Register)

+14
BBBeastboy
j1e3s5
PJA1692
Riaaanna
artemis 1223
makamook
pentatitans5
Blitzkrieg
Naked Snake
Thecrazykid3649
thewizardofodd12
Forza3yeah
Titans_Fan123
WinterRain
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Teen Titans are comin back!!! (Confirmed Negative by Mr. Register) Empty Teen Titans are comin back!!! (Confirmed Negative by Mr. Register)

Post by WinterRain 8/7/2009, 3:40 pm

the title says most of it. while i was going on youtube, i wanted to learn about some of the voice actors/actress on Teen Titans. i mosty learned about Tara Stong,(Raven) Greg Cipes,(beast boy), and ashley johnson(terra) if u guys wanna know about them plz just send me a message and ill be happy to tell u. :D ANYWAYS the point of posting this was while i was learning about Greg Cipes,(beast boy) cipes was sure that Teen Titans were coming back on cartoon network after they finish making a live action movie frist. im not sure wats the date but its ether next year on 2010 or 2011. i CANT wait to watch Teen Titans again!!! :D :D

Last edited by WinterRain on 12/2/2009, 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
WinterRain
WinterRain

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans are comin back!!! (Confirmed Negative by Mr. Register) Empty Re: Teen Titans are comin back!!! (Confirmed Negative by Mr. Register)

Post by Titans_Fan123 8/7/2009, 4:15 pm

TTRavenXRobin wrote:the title says most of it. while i was going on youtube, i wanted to learn about some of the voice actors/actress on Teen Titans. i mosty learned about Tara Stong,(Raven) Greg Cipes,(beast boy), and ashley johnson(terra) if u guys wanna know about them plz just send me a message and ill be happy to tell u. :D ANYWAYS the point of posting this was while i was learning about Greg Cipes,(beast boy) cipes was sure that Teen Titans were coming back on cartoon network after they finish making a live action movie frist. im not sure wats the date but its ether next year on 2010 or 2011. i CANT wait to watch Teen Titans again!!! :D :D

Thanks for the News
Can't Wait
What was the name of the video on youtube?
Shocked :D cheers
Titans_Fan123
Titans_Fan123

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans are comin back!!! (Confirmed Negative by Mr. Register) Empty Re: Teen Titans are comin back!!! (Confirmed Negative by Mr. Register)

Post by Forza3yeah 8/7/2009, 4:45 pm

TitanCalix wrote:
TTRavenXRobin wrote:the title says most of it. while i was going on youtube, i wanted to learn about some of the voice actors/actress on Teen Titans. i mosty learned about Tara Stong,(Raven) Greg Cipes,(beast boy), and ashley johnson(terra) if u guys wanna know about them plz just send me a message and ill be happy to tell u. :D ANYWAYS the point of posting this was while i was learning about Greg Cipes,(beast boy) cipes was sure that Teen Titans were coming back on cartoon network after they finish making a live action movie frist. im not sure wats the date but its ether next year on 2010 or 2011. i CANT wait to watch Teen Titans again!!! :D :D

OMG are you serious?! Wait, do they mean NEW episodes??? Or old ones?

sorry to disappoint you, but people are talking about Greg Cipes lying, the other voice actors say that Greg is lying

source:
http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?t=232869
Forza3yeah
Forza3yeah

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 8/7/2009, 5:30 pm

Mikkel92 wrote:
TitanCalix wrote:

sorry to disappoint you, but people are talking about Greg Cipes lying, the other voice actors say that Greg is lying

source:

Wait why would he lie to his fans?
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/7/2009, 5:32 pm

thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Mikkel92 wrote:
TitanCalix wrote:

source:

Good point. people may be lying by saying HE is lying lol
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 8/7/2009, 5:36 pm

thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Mikkel92 wrote:
TitanCalix wrote:

source:

He might not be lying, so much as he is confused. Cipes doesn't strike me as an intelligent person and would probably mistake something for something else. He's done it before; another rumor on this forum started because of that.

Sad to say, this is a hoax.

Neat avatar, by the way. Your own work?
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Titans_Fan123 8/7/2009, 5:50 pm

Where did you get this information from?
Titans_Fan123
Titans_Fan123

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 8/7/2009, 6:53 pm

so the lie that started the lie is the lie from which the lie was actually a lie? Lol geez. Let's just all hope that Cipes was correct.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 8/7/2009, 6:58 pm

germany411 wrote:so the lie that started the lie is the lie from which the lie was actually a lie? Lol geez. Let's just all hope that Cipes was correct.

He has a penchant for misinformation. And the other VAs are disputing what he's said. I think this rumor's dead.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/7/2009, 7:05 pm

germany411 wrote:so the lie that started the lie is the lie from which the lie was actually a lie? Lol geez. Let's just all hope that Cipes was correct.

GOD!!! why do ppl keep lying?!?!?!!!! XP lol
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by pentatitans5 8/7/2009, 8:40 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:

GOD!!! why do ppl keep lying?!?!?!!!! XP lol

I think my brain just twiched....
pentatitans5
pentatitans5

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 8/7/2009, 9:04 pm

lol all ya'lls
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans are comin back!!! (Confirmed Negative by Mr. Register) Empty kids wb

Post by makamook 8/7/2009, 9:11 pm

dose any one know what channal kids wb is on for dish net work?
send me mesage if you do
makamook
makamook

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 8/7/2009, 9:23 pm

makamook wrote:dose any one know what channal kids wb is on for dish net work?
send me mesage if you do

You could always look it up.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Titans_Fan123 8/7/2009, 11:25 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
send me mesage if you do

I thought kids Wb was canceled
Titans_Fan123
Titans_Fan123

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 8/7/2009, 11:33 pm

titans_fan123 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
send me mesage if you do

I thought kids Wb was canceled

Merged with UPN, if I remember right. There might still be a Kids WB equivalent.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans are comin back!!! (Confirmed Negative by Mr. Register) Empty ...

Post by artemis 1223 8/9/2009, 8:08 pm

i am so confused....
artemis 1223
artemis 1223

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 8/9/2009, 9:56 pm

Dakari-King Mykan wrote:We can't be sure if TT really is coming back without enough evidence...

and how can we tell if its the new seasons we've been fighting for...?

No sir... I think it's a little too early to celebrate yet.

We need to Investigate this... NOW!

It's dealt with; the other VAs contradicted what Cipes said. It's not the first time there's been a misunderstanding based on something he said. I doubt he was lying, but he was obviously mistaken.

You should probably lurk around here more often/read threads completely before you reply; this was put to bed days ago.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 8/10/2009, 6:25 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
Dakari-King Mykan wrote:We can't be sure if TT really is coming back without enough evidence...

It's dealt with; the other VAs contradicted what Cipes said. It's not the first time there's been a misunderstanding based on something he said. I doubt he was lying, but he was obviously mistaken.

You should probably lurk around here more often/read threads completely before you reply; this was put to bed days ago.

If Greg was actually "mistaken", where did he get such kind of info?
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 8/10/2009, 7:03 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

If Greg was actually "mistaken", where did he get such kind of info?

If he wasn't, then why would the other VAs contradict him?

Like with before, he probably heard about one project and mistook it for another.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by PJA1692 8/10/2009, 8:23 pm

Im gona go right out and say this probably isnt true, but What if the other voice actors are saying that he is lying because the information wasnt supposed to be released to the public yet and now their going to assassinate cipes to make sure that no one finds out about it, but by killing him their short a VA and the show doesnt continue anyway, even though it would have.. think about it
PJA1692
PJA1692

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 8/10/2009, 8:34 pm

PJA1692 wrote:Im gona go right out and say this probably isnt true, but What if the other voice actors are saying that he is lying because the information wasnt supposed to be released to the public yet and now their going to assassinate cipes to make sure that no one finds out about it, but by killing him their short a VA and the show doesnt continue anyway, even though it would have.. think about it

And then it turns out that it's all part of Sam Register's plot to overthrow the U.S. government and turn America into Samonia?
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by PJA1692 8/10/2009, 10:48 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
PJA1692 wrote:Im gona go right out and say this probably isnt true, but What if the other voice actors are saying that he is lying because the information wasnt supposed to be released to the public yet and now their going to assassinate cipes to make sure that no one finds out about it, but by killing him their short a VA and the show doesnt continue anyway, even though it would have.. think about it

And then it turns out that it's all part of Sam Register's plot to overthrow the U.S. government and turn America into Samonia?

no he moves to canada where he hijacks communications satellites to hypnotize teen titans viewers into launching an assault on mexico.
PJA1692
PJA1692

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 8/10/2009, 10:49 pm

PJA1692 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

no he moves to canada where he hijacks communications satellites to hypnotize teen titans viewers into launching an assault on mexico.

What would that accomplish? Dammit Cipes, there HAS to be a pattern here...!
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by PJA1692 8/10/2009, 11:26 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
PJA1692 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

What would that accomplish? Dammit Cipes, there HAS to be a pattern here...!

haha, the pattern is an illusion, because once you figure out the pattern it ceases to exist. therefore there is no pattern except for the one you dont know exists until it ceases to exist.
PJA1692
PJA1692

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next