DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beast Boy's (Greg Cipes) song for Terra

+23
n8twing
SakuraMamiya
RustleXer
Cylor
Negromancer
Tÿ
Terra
Vandal
Radiance
Raevien
Azrael
dyv1ril
EllaMila1
WinterRain
Riaaanna
~Angel~
Rachel1466
TitansRock123
pentatitans5
thewizardofodd12
Naked Snake
Blitzkrieg
BeastBoysGirl93
27 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Beast Boy's (Greg Cipes) song for Terra Empty Beast Boy's (Greg Cipes) song for Terra

Post by BeastBoysGirl93 7/17/2009, 7:13 pm

hey guys look at the video of the song Greg cipes (beast boy) wrote for terra. its so funny and cute! alien
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHnvhQIyudo
BeastBoysGirl93
BeastBoysGirl93

Back to top Go down

Beast Boy's (Greg Cipes) song for Terra Empty Re: Beast Boy's (Greg Cipes) song for Terra

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/17/2009, 7:45 pm

BeastBoysGirl93 wrote:hey guys look at the video of the song Greg cipes (beast boy) wrote for terra. its so funny and cute! alien
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHnvhQIyudo

hahahaha you know i never picture the people right who voice act >< lol awesome vid and it's awesome the cipes sang it.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Beast Boy's (Greg Cipes) song for Terra Empty Re: Beast Boy's (Greg Cipes) song for Terra

Post by Naked Snake 7/17/2009, 9:21 pm

That two-timing bastard! He did a love confession to Raven in Beast Boy's voice last year at another 'Con!

Cipes...!
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 7/18/2009, 10:32 am

Naked Snake wrote:That two-timing bastard! He did a love confession to Raven in Beast Boy's voice last year at another 'Con!

Cipes...!

Super heroes Cheating? What has this world come to?
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 7/18/2009, 4:35 pm

thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:That two-timing bastard! He did a love confession to Raven in Beast Boy's voice last year at another 'Con!

Cipes...!

Daw, at least the man respects his fans...sort of...

Anyway, the song's of his own composition--Fade Away--and it wasn't written about Terra. But it's cute how he sings it in Beast Boy's voice in the video.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 7/18/2009, 4:42 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:

Cipes...!

Anyway, the song's of his own composition--Fade Away--and it wasn't written about Terra. But it's cute how he sings it in Beast Boy's voice in the video.

I know its funny to hear it in BB's voice
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/18/2009, 4:42 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:

Cipes...!

agreed. good guy really ^^
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by pentatitans5 7/21/2009, 2:33 pm

I think it's funny when he's yelling at the crowd to sing louder. :D
pentatitans5
pentatitans5

Back to top Go down

Post by TitansRock123 8/3/2009, 4:27 am

It sounds just like Beast Boy, It's soooooo cute! Embarassed
TitansRock123
TitansRock123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel1466 8/4/2009, 7:32 pm

Awesome!
i love it!!
his voice is brilliant
thanks a lot for the link! n.n
Rachel1466
Rachel1466

http://rachel1466.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 8/21/2009, 11:56 pm

Awsome song but the real question is who does he love terra or rae.
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 8/22/2009, 12:24 am

Dark~Angel~ wrote:Awsome song but the real question is who does he love terra or rae.

do you ship bbterra or bbrae? i think who bb loves depends on your point of view Wink

me robstar shippah!! aaand bbrae What a Face
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 8/22/2009, 12:29 am

Dark~Angel~ wrote:Awsome song but the real question is who does he love terra or rae.

Yeah, it really is subjective. I see it as Terra being a first love/intense crush, and Raven being the girl he winds up with after a long period of maturation--the first love isn't always the one you wind up with.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 8/22/2009, 12:38 am

i salute all of you rae/bb shippers..you bring a tear to my eye!
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 8/22/2009, 12:53 am

I like bb and rae better but i do like bb and terra But my favorite is rob and star.
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 8/22/2009, 1:05 am

germany411 wrote:i salute all of you rae/bb shippers..you bring a tear to my eye!

Damn. Sparky's art is popular, if all the avatars I've seen with it are any indicator.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 8/22/2009, 1:23 am

Dark~Angel~ wrote:I like bb and rae better but i do like bb and terra But my favorite is rob and star.

wow. We ship the exact same pairings! I'm ok with bbterra too, but i prefer bbrae XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 8/22/2009, 2:01 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:I like bb and rae better but i do like bb and terra But my favorite is rob and star.

wow. We ship the exact same pairings! I'm ok with bbterra too, but i prefer bbrae XD

That's cool lol watching teen titans trouble in tokyo the part were bb sings.
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterRain 8/22/2009, 5:02 pm

i like terra and bb, they seen to fit together more. i like rob and rae(of corse) but if yea like star and rob thats fine. i dont care if they kissed in the movie. :D
WinterRain
WinterRain

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 8/22/2009, 5:10 pm

TTRavenXRobin wrote:i like terra and bb, they seen to fit together more. i like rob and rae(of corse) but if yea like star and rob thats fine. i dont care if they kissed in the movie. :D

Yeah i'm friends with people who like rae and rob i'm okay with that because i kinda like them to but they seem more as family then a couple. :D
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 8/23/2009, 1:59 am

Dark~Angel~ wrote:
TTRavenXRobin wrote:i like terra and bb, they seen to fit together more. i like rob and rae(of corse) but if yea like star and rob thats fine. i dont care if they kissed in the movie. :D

Yeah i'm friends with people who like rae and rob i'm okay with that because i kinda like them to but they seem more as family then a couple. :D

I agree with Dark Angel XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 8/23/2009, 8:26 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:

Me too. ^_^
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

https://www.youtube.com/user/EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterRain 8/28/2009, 2:14 pm

EllaMila1 wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:

Me too. ^_^
well, im glad we all agree to dissagree^^
WinterRain
WinterRain

Back to top Go down

Post by dyv1ril 10/26/2009, 1:21 am

Oh my, and everyone immediately started bitching around about the pairings.... Everyone simply can't enjoy the song... Mad

dyv1ril

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/26/2009, 3:14 am

dyv1ril wrote:Oh my, and everyone immediately started bitching around about the pairings.... Everyone simply can't enjoy the song... Mad

oh, sure, you see some people talking and discussing about shippings and you say they're b*tching around.

Together let the light shine... Together let the light shine...
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next