DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concept Generation Feedback.

+4
Thecrazykid3649
Vandal
Starfire_02
TheDeceiverGod
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Concept Generation Feedback. Empty Concept Generation Feedback.

Post by TheDeceiverGod 9/28/2009, 9:54 pm

Alright ya'll, it's been discussed that we need more than one person's opinion on the primary concept that's going to be the first 'season' of the Web Comic. So as per the discussion, I am creating this thread.

It's purpose being an open and complete forum where everyone may critique and criticize the idea concepts. You could probably even submit your own, though I would like everyone to keep in mind that this thread's purpose is discussion and isn't just an 'episode idea' thread like, well the Episode Idea thread. This thread's purpose is to assist in the expansion of the Web Comic's Script, and insure that we have a solid footing for each and every moment in the Web Comic.

Nothing breeds an awesome work like having every other line over analyzed by twelve different people.

So I now yield the floor to our General Concept Generator, Thecrazykid3649.

Crazy.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Concept Generation Feedback. Empty idea

Post by Starfire_02 9/28/2009, 11:20 pm

hmmm well I think that the season should be about Starfire...like in the first episode, in the beginning she could have a dream about her past and that the Gordanions (or however you spell it) were back and they were going to attack her and her people... with Blackfire as their leader (Blackfire wants to destroy Starfire or make her a slave)... and the whole season could be about Starfire trying to save her planet and herself... with the help of the titans of course..

but not every episode should be about Starfire, some of the episodes should be like continuing on what happened in Trouble in Tokyo or Things Change or something completley different from the main storyline of the season (you know how they did it in previouse seasons... and their should be some new villians! :D

i dont know its just an idea, I havent really thought it completley through. (oh and during the season there should be some BB/Raven or BB/Terra and Robin/Starfire moments)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Concept Generation Feedback. Empty Re: Concept Generation Feedback.

Post by Vandal 9/29/2009, 2:20 pm

aetitan414 wrote:I think that the season should be about Starfire...like in the first episode, in the beginning she could have a dream about her past and that the Gordanions were back and they were going to attack her and her people... with Blackfire as their leader (Blackfire wants to kill Starfire or make her a slave) and the whole season could be about Starfire trying to save her planet and herself.

but not every episode should be about Starfire, some of the episodes should be like continuing on what happened in Trouble in Tokyo or Things Change or something completley different from the main storyline of the season and their should be some new villians!

Oh and during the season there should be some BB/Raven or BB/Terra and Robin/Starfire moments)

Uh what's blackfire's motives, how did blackfire escape, notice these are comics not television episodes, I agree with more villians, what do you mean by "taking place after things change/trouble in tokyo" and I am not going to go into relationships. I believe, aside from the established courtship between Robin and Starfire, there should be nothing of the romantic genre in this comic. We can sprinkle it here and there but sprinkles are sprinkles and the cake is what its all about.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 9/29/2009, 4:24 pm

Control freak drops in on the jump city museum in an attempt to animate prehistoric dinosaurs and wreak havoc in the city. Before he has a chance to carry out his plan, the titans arrive on the scene. There is a battle and the titans are victorious, sending control freak back to his jail cell. But, during the battle, Raven shielded against one of the beams from control freak's remote, reflecting it and causing it to instead hit one specific tomb that sealed the mummified bodies of 3 evil magicians in ancient times. Since they were immortal, their souls were stolen and sealed forever in purgatory by a benevolent magician that was the right-hand man to a king in early history. Now that the bodies of the 3 brothers are resurrected, they embark on a journey to retrieve their souls by claiming possession of the 4 gems of kokia.(l i made up that name lol) With the gems in their possesion, they can not only gain possession of their long lost souls, but will also have ultimate power. Not normal magician power, but everlasting power. The gems are scattered around the globe: One in Africa, one in Antartica, and one in Rome. Besides the inconvienent location of the gems, the 3 brothers( Aron, Ephriam, and Ulysses) need some kind of direction. Luckily for them, Raven has been having strange dreams about the gems, as if they were calling to her.

I think you pretty much get the idea, but i'll summarize anyway:

Aron, Ephraim, and Ulyssess need Raven to pinpoint the locations of the 4 gems of kokia, but so do the titans. Her visions become clearer to her and she warns them of the impending danger that threatens the world. Soon, more and more villains find out about the gem and make their own quests for ultimate power as well. The titans must prevent this unholy threesome(and any other baddie) from laying hands on these gems by literally travelling the world. The whole world depends on it. The titans must destroy the gems before evil hands can get a grip on them. All 4 gems are required to have complete power, but one individual gem has its own power and temptations. However, the gems do hold ultimate power to whoever possesses all 4. When it comes to superiority over everything that has breath and the entire universe, even the most dedicated of heroes can be tempted...

It needs some editting, but i think we can fill up any loopholes we detect.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 9/29/2009, 4:55 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:Control freak drops in on the jump city museum in an attempt to animate prehistoric dinosaurs and wreak havoc in the city. Before he has a chance to carry out his plan, the titans arrive on the scene. There is a battle and the titans are victorious, sending control freak back to his jail cell. But, during the battle, Raven shielded against one of the beams from control freak's remote, reflecting it and causing it to instead hit one specific tomb that sealed the mummified bodies of 3 evil magicians in ancient times. Since they were immortal, their souls were stolen and sealed forever in purgatory by a benevolent magician that was the right-hand man to a king in early history. Now that the bodies of the 3 brothers are resurrected, they embark on a journey to retrieve their souls by claiming possession of the 4 gems of kokia.(l i made up that name lol) With the gems in their possesion, they can not only gain possession of their long lost souls, but will also have ultimate power. Not normal magician power, but everlasting power. The gems are scattered around the globe: One in Africa, one in Antartica, and one in Rome. Besides the inconvienent location of the gems, the 3 brothers( Aron, Ephriam, and Ulysses) need some kind of direction. Luckily for them, Raven has been having strange dreams about the gems, as if they were calling to her.

Aron, Ephraim, and Ulyssess need Raven to pinpoint the locations of the 4 gems of kokia, but so do the titans. Her visions become clearer to her and she warns them of the impending danger that threatens the world. Soon, more and more villains find out about the gem and make their own quests for ultimate power as well. The titans must prevent this unholy threesome(and any other baddie) from laying hands on these gems by literally travelling the world. The whole world depends on it. The titans must destroy the gems before evil hands can get a grip on them. All 4 gems are required to have complete power, but one individual gem has its own power and temptations. However, the gems do hold ultimate power to whoever possesses all 4. When it comes to superiority over everything that has breath and the entire universe, even the most dedicated of heroes can be tempted...

I might be loath to introduce new characters, at least in the first 'chapter' of the comic, but I'll agree the Titans are in dire need of a new nemesis.
The, 'race to get the rocks' storyline just seems so overused though...
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 9/29/2009, 4:58 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:Control freak drops in on the jump city museum in an attempt to animate prehistoric dinosaurs and wreak havoc in the city. Before he has a chance to carry out his plan, the titans arrive on the scene. There is a battle and the titans are victorious, sending control freak back to his jail cell. But, during the battle, Raven shielded against one of the beams from control freak's remote, reflecting it and causing it to instead hit one specific tomb that sealed the mummified bodies of 3 evil magicians in ancient times. Since they were immortal, their souls were stolen and sealed forever in purgatory by a benevolent magician that was the right-hand man to a king in early history. Now that the bodies of the 3 brothers are resurrected, they embark on a journey to retrieve their souls by claiming possession of the 4 gems of kokia.(l i made up that name lol) With the gems in their possesion, they can not only gain possession of their long lost souls, but will also have ultimate power. Not normal magician power, but everlasting power. The gems are scattered around the globe: One in Africa, one in Antartica, and one in Rome. Besides the inconvienent location of the gems, the 3 brothers( Aron, Ephriam, and Ulysses) need some kind of direction. Luckily for them, Raven has been having strange dreams about the gems, as if they were calling to her.

I might be loath to introduce new characters, at least in the first 'chapter' of the comic, but I'll agree the Titans are in dire need of a new nemesis.
The, 'race to get the rocks' storyline just seems so overused though...

Yeah. It sounds a little sonic the hedgehog, huh? XD but meh...its something, i guess. Not my best work, but work, nonetheless.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/29/2009, 6:16 pm

Why is it that the titans are the only ones who can stop them? I'm sure others can join in like titans east and everyone.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/29/2009, 6:51 pm

Hmmm... Does any of you know that season 5 of Teen Titans was supposed to be 20 episodes instead of 13? It was said in an interview with... Rob Hoegee, I think... And it's on titansgo.net... He said that the 7 cut episodes was about Slade taking over the Brotherhood of Evil.

Slade + BOE? That would be freakin hella awesome. I've always wanted to see that story. :D

I'll post the link to the interview soon.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/29/2009, 6:55 pm

The Slade and BOE thing wasn't an official idea. It was just how Rob Hoegee wanted it to be. It was a cool idea, though! Here it is...

http://www.titansgo.net/interviews.php?id=5
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by trainergreen 9/29/2009, 8:09 pm

aetitan414 wrote:hmmm well I think that the season should be about Starfire...like in the first episode, in the beginning she could have a dream about her past and that the Gordanions (or however you spell it) were back and they were going to attack her and her people... with Blackfire as their leader (Blackfire wants to destroy Starfire or make her a slave)... and the whole season could be about Starfire trying to save her planet and herself... with the help of the titans of course..

but not every episode should be about Starfire, some of the episodes should be like continuing on what happened in Trouble in Tokyo or Things Change or something completley different from the main storyline of the season (you know how they did it in previouse seasons... and their should be some new villians! :D

i dont know its just an idea, I havent really thought it completley through. (oh and during the season there should be some BB/Raven or BB/Terra and Robin/Starfire moments)
I like this Idea- it would be very similar to the way things went down in the comics.
trainergreen
trainergreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 9/29/2009, 8:35 pm

trainergreen wrote:
aetitan414 wrote:hmmm well I think that the season should be about Starfire...like in the first episode, in the beginning she could have a dream about her past and that the Gordanions (or however you spell it) were back and they were going to attack her and her people... with Blackfire as their leader (Blackfire wants to destroy Starfire or make her a slave)... and the whole season could be about Starfire trying to save her planet and herself... with the help of the titans of course..

I like this Idea- it would be very similar to the way things went down in the comics.

yay thanks! :D
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Cylor 9/30/2009, 5:29 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:The Slade and BOE thing wasn't an official idea. It was just how Rob Hoegee wanted it to be. It was a cool idea, though! Here it is...

http://www.titansgo.net/interviews.php?id=5
Hoegee's version of events does seem a bit shaky, yes. However, the thing about season 5 having originally been planned and greenlit as a 20+ episode arc is also corroborated by things Murakami and others have said. It also explains the way "Calling All Titans" and "Titans Together" felt so rushed and had so many new characters suddenly crammed into them all at once; Cartoon Network changed their mind at the last minute and reduced the episode count back to 13, forcing the crew into a much quicker resolution than was originally planned.
Cylor
Cylor

http://sincronos.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/30/2009, 9:06 am

Wow... That sucks.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/30/2009, 9:40 am

Mercy wrote:Wow... That sucks.
Yeah. We could've gotten more eps but noooo. Heh.

Well, like I said before, Hoegee's idea is splendid, in my opinion. Imagine BOE... Slade as the leader... WOW. We can create more twists in the plot by adding all our ideas together. Just add the good, nice, and important parts together and we'll have our story!

...though I'm not sure how to do THAT.

I'd like to see a season arc for Starfire, she's a great character. I love crazy's idea, but I don't really agree with the OCs... Maybe we can use original villains instead for the main baddies? Make a few changes to the plot...

Slade and BOE, a gem-hunting adventure, and a touch of Starfire's own story. We can combine them together. OR make three different web comics, for our collection! XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/30/2009, 1:16 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:

Well, like I said before, Hoegee's idea is splendid, in my opinion. Imagine BOE... Slade as the leader... WOW. We can create more twists in the plot by adding all our ideas together. Just add the good, nice, and important parts together and we'll have our story!

I'd like to see a season arc for Starfire, she's a great character. I love crazy's idea, but I don't really agree with the OCs... Maybe we can use original villains instead for the main baddies? Make a few changes to the plot...

Slade and BOE, a gem-hunting adventure, and a touch of Starfire's own story. We can combine them together. OR make three different web comics, for our collection! XD

Thr-th-... Three?! Why three? What three are you talking about..?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 9/30/2009, 1:25 pm

Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

Thr-th-... Three?! Why three? What three are you talking about..?

Yeah, love the enthusiasm, but let's focus on getting, one, comic up and running before we get too ahead of ourselves hmm?
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/30/2009, 1:34 pm

Well if she's talking about "Dark Titans" then that's only a side project I plan to make for your characters and such..
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/1/2009, 10:44 am

Um... I was just saying that if there are three ideas, maybe we can make a comic for each of them, one by one. XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/1/2009, 12:33 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:Um... I was just saying that if there are three ideas, maybe we can make a comic for each of them, one by one. XD

Oh. Right. Yes of course. One by one. Yes sounds nice.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/3/2009, 2:48 am

Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:Um... I was just saying that if there are three ideas, maybe we can make a comic for each of them, one by one. XD

Oh. Right. Yes of course. One by one. Yes sounds nice.
what, you wanna make three at once? XD of course not..
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 10/3/2009, 3:26 am

Ahem. This is my idea, it has been for a long time. It involves my OC, which is actually the main reason why I don't like it. I hold vehement objection to fan characters, even my own. As such I hold no illusions about their, character, and please rip this piece to shreds.

This will be a very long post, please note, I don't hold any illusions about people reading it in one sitting. Feel free to start & stop. Now to begin.

Several hundred years ago, before the golden age of Magic Areaus Avenkill was the son of a tavern master. His father employed him within the tavern as a waiter and dish washer, and it was as this humble servant that he first fathomed the power of knowledge. As a servant lad he was gifted with social invisibility, and his employment within the only tavern of his small town allowed him access to every rumor and hearsay imaginable. The implementation of his keen mind allowed him to discern fact from falsity and soon he became known as the boy who knew everything.

His reputation grew such that one day a traveler drew him to a debate. He asked young Areaus of things ranging from sociology to questions of faith. Areaus' answers each time were formed purely of his reasoning and 'lacked heart' but still the traveler confessed himself a sorcerer, and instructor on his way to the first school of magic to be formed. He invited Areaus to come as a student, and despite the objections of his father, the young Areaus leaped at the chance to expand his knowledge. This was the last time Areaus and his father ever saw each other.

The magic school however was not kind to the young peasant boy. Areaus' class mates were nearly entirely of noble birth, and, as children can be, they were unkind to the studious Areaus. It was here that Areaus took a new name, Andraeus to disguise his ignoble birth. As Andraeus, Areaus furiously devoured all his school texts and is several times mentioned as the most promising student of the arcane arts. By his graduation even those that knew of his common origins bowed themselves before him, and Andraeus Avenkill became a member of the arcane council upon his graduation.

During his time in the council however, it became vastly apparent that student life had done little to improve his temperament, and he became known for advocating logically sound, but emotionally stunted plans, famously fighting for the extermination of a plague ridden village, in the hopes that in doing so they could halt the disease's spread. His order was outvoted and shortly there after it was suggested that Andraeus leave the council. He remained for some time but ultimately left in spite.

Thereafter he spent his time studying the darker arts and become rather well known for obsessive search for knowledge. He mastered various forbidden arts each in turn and when again he entered the public view, he was master of a dark coven dedicated to the expansion of the dark arts. Here he created various ungodly servants, ranging from Chimera to the more despicable Liche. However even forbidden arts could not hold his interest and when his cult was put down by various unamused lords he vanished for the better part of twenty years.

It was during this time which he committed his most grievous transgression. Using his combined knowledge of the natural and dark arts, Andraeus conjured a demon and bound it within his tower. This demon was a higher lord of damnation, and in his fury he let lose a great storm of power. Andraeus was impressed by the demon's arcane fury, and his prisoner sensed this, the demon proposed to trade instruction in the arts of chaos magic for his freedom. But Andraeus could feel his years upon him, and knew that he hadn't the life span to master another trade. So he proposed a different bargain, Andraeus would free the demon to do as he wished to the mortal world, he would raise no hand against the demon or his kind and in exchange he would be granted immortality and the demon would remain in his tower until he had given Andraeus a full understanding of his magic. The demon, seeing no other option, and desiring his freedom, agreed. And Areaus Andraeus Avenkill was made immortal.

For the next twenty years the demon instructed Areaus in the arts of chaos magic, magic which held neither to the laws of nature nor man, magic which was so dangerous it destroyed most men who even attempted to grasp it. Areaus was taught to mastery, and the demon was freed into the mortal world. For countless years it's fury turned verdant fields to arid wastelands, flesh was torn from bone and every mortal man lived in fear. In time the sorcerers of the world settled their differences, those who gathered in the darkness, and those who were sworn to the light united and the demon was sent back.

However in the time they had stood divided Areaus had set himself to work. Using that which the demon had taught him, Areaus founded The Third Circle of Chaos Magic and was hailed throughout the land as 'The First Third Mage.' His order rivaled both the First and Second Circles in size, their members each half crazed either by nature or the simple use of the red magics. The United Circles feared them, and sought their destruction. The three circles set to war, and the Third was utterly destroyed, Areaus' followers were either slain or cast to the winds all the texts which Areaus had authored were burned of lost, and the Demon Mage himself was captured.

Areaus was set to trial and he was sentenced to be executed. However after being impaled, decapitated, burned at the stake, gutted, drowned and struck with enough magical energy to light the modern world it became apparent that his deal with the demon held true, and he was in fact immortal. Unable to kill him the council mages exiled him to a rogue dimension, a world of demons, where his immortal insanity could not threaten humanity any longer.

(Begin Season One) Areaus

Through some means that I haven't quiet figured out Areaus escapes, but not completely. Due to the terms of his banishment he must remain as part of the demon realm, and thus to procure his escape he has fragmented himself. His conscious self remains banished while his instinctual and physical form is free to reenter the mortal plane. The result being a fragmented personality composed solely of the desire to fuse the demon realm with the human.

Employing demon and wraiths Areaus beings the destruction of select structures throughout Jump. Each of these structures corresponding to a location on a magical array, and each of their properties being bought after the destruction by an anonymous company. These properties are each converted into warehouses, guarded by possessed citizens of Jump City and contain within their windowless walls a black obelisk designed to amplify Areaus' power enough to punch a hole through the dimensions and free his alternate self.

Areaus employs powerful demons to destroy the properties occupying the locations he needs, while demonic wraiths possess the people of Jump City under the guise of bringing them into a cult known as The Children of the Third, and using them to commit various crime, as well as draw pay checks the cult they purchase, above board, the properties and construction equipment used to erect the obelisks.

Ultimately his plan is revealed and Areaus is forced to bring himself to the front, challenging the Titans and announcing himself as 'Areaus Andraeus Avenkill, Prince of Nightmares, and Founder of the Third.' He is initially taken as a raving lunatic, the 'Founder of the Third' assumed to relate to the cult plaguing the city, but when the Titans attack and he defends using Chaos magic he proves there is more than a simple cult behind the attacks on Jump.

Robin turns his attention to feverishly devouring ever scrap of information about 'Areaus Andraeus Avenkill' he can find, while Beast Boy sit around and makes jokes about his initials. Raven however, fearing the worse when encountering someone who uses demon magic, sequesters herself in her room and begins the process of divining the source of Areaus' power. However while the Titans are busily playing catch up, Areaus is moving his plans to the next stage. The cultists are committing hundreds of crimes throughout the city, so many that the local police are overwhelmed and with the Titans West busy searching for a way to uproot the source of the plague, the Titans East are called in to keep order.

But there is more than mere cultists stalking this night, and with crimes being commit all over the city even the local criminals are taking advantage. The city is overrun and the Titans are overwhelmed, but the locals aren't the only ones to take advantage of this last ditch effort by the cultists. While the mortal coils of the desperate youth of Jump City are keeping things in anarchy. Areaus is channeling his energies. The sky is darkening and a storm is coming.

Raven finally remembers where she'd heard the name Areaus Avenkil, and recounts the tail of his life and banishment to the other Titans. The team deduces his motives to fuse the demon plane and the human, and Raven &/or Jinx inform them that he would need a colossal array to do so. The pieces are falling together as Robin finally realizes all the things that had been happening around the city are at the behest of Areaus, and the Titans West + East + Company being busting in on the various new structures, fighting off, but attempting not to hurt, the possess humans guarding them.

However it is too little too late, as Areaus only needs to be in contact with one of the obelisks to light the array, and his channeling is finally complete. Each obelisk shines a brilliant scarlet, and the warehouses containing them are blown to dust as beams of crimson energy connect them in sequence. A fiery bolt launches from the finally obelisk and upon striking the sky, it digs a hole into the hellish demon realm. Fire and brimstone rain from the sky and demons fall to earth while all the while the mad Areaus laughs in triumph.

But the Titans never say die, the Titans East set themselves to battling the swarms of inhuman beasts overtaking the city, while the Titans West hunt down the archetype of this destruction, Areaus. They find him stumbling deathly through an alley, calm, although distraught. They interrogate him as to how to undo his actions, and he regrettably, though somehow still joyously recounts that the realms have been brought together, and unless they can be forced apart again, they will continue to fall together until one over takes the the other and 'two becomes one.'

Robin, furious at the destruction of his city strikes Areaus across the temple with his staff, and the mad sorcerer falls unconscious or death to the ground. Beast Boy questions what they do now, and Robin stoically replies that they fight, 'fight until they can't anymore.' Starfire and Cyborg agree instantly, while Raven secretly seeks another way. While Starfire, Cyborg, Robin & the Titans East fight a losing battle for the fate of their city, Raven returns to one of the obelisks used for Areaus' array. Beast Boy follows her.

When asked what she's doing, Raven confesses that Areaus is not the only one to be able to use Chaos Magic, that as the child of a demon, it's in her blood so to speak. She places a hand on the obelisk and it relights, dimly. Beast Boy presses and she admits that she's never used demon magic before, and that she's uncertain of how well her plan will work, or even if she'll be able to survive the shear violence of the spell's energy. Beast Boy attempts to convince her that she doesn't need to risk her life, but Raven knows that each of the others are risking their own lives at that very moment, that if something isn't done they'll lose not only the lives of their friends, but of every human on Earth.

Silenced, Beast Boy stands mute as Raven begins to chant in an inhuman tongue. Her eyes glow red, and the obelisk fully ignites. As she continues the array begins to light again, but the more she chants the more wicked her voice becomes and by the completion of the incantation her full four eyes are bear and shining. The array is lit, and every Titan through the City realizes that something big is happen, that their last hope for victory is embodied in that shining light. Robin calls Beast Boy but the changeling is unable to answer, stricken mute by the sight of Raven bared in full demonic fury before him.

A second blast is fired from the array, punching through the hole in the sky into the demon world, and pushing it back from the mortal plane. The demons throughout the city are being pushed back with their world, the flow of their reinforcements halted by the strike against their heart. Beast Boy stands bathed in crimson light while Raven hover grinning wickedly her hands pressed against the black obelisk, she says a few, cruel jeers toward the demon world which would've been better left unsaid, and a surge of force is sent from from the array to the demon world.

Raven passes out, dropping from the air to waiting arms of a dumbfounded Beast Boy. The demon portal is sealed and the day is won. Over the next weeks the Titans East & West cleanse the city of the remaining demon breed, and begin the deconstruction of the array. However not all is well in the aftermath, Raven is sequestered in her room refusing to even eat since the event, and Beast Boy remains in the Tower with her, albeit even he hasn't seen her since the event. Areaus' body is never found, and though it is popular opinion that some foul thing ate it, as is not uncommon in the aftermath, demon rats still cropping up in sewers around the city, the Titans cannot help but worry over his return.

I would write a fan fiction if I could figure how the heck to explain him showing up.
Without it, it just ends up being another Fan Character in Jump City story.

PS: I have More but I thought posting it all at once might be a little overwhelming. It's already a monster.

Last edited by TheDeceiverGod on 10/3/2009, 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Post Script)
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 10/3/2009, 3:45 am

oeverwhelming?
yes it's overwhelming, but
it's amazing at the same time!
talk about major depth and suspense >.<

i know what you mean by getting stuck in certain
areas like how your OC showed up in the first place.
i'm sort of stuck in a hole myself in one of my home-made
manga silent

still, keep thinking and plotting. hopefully something will
arise from that creative mind of your's because this is
truly a masterpiece *_*
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

https://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/3/2009, 6:20 am

Awesome plot there, dude! Seriously! :D

Although.. Just a little suggestion.. Maybe we should focus on the Titans first? XD idk it just seems good if we put the Titans in on our first comic.. Without OCs yet. Maybe on our second comic. I'm suggesting this because I'm reminded that we need to impress the TT crew about our Fanbase. So we show them the really REALLY good comic of ours (which we are going to make, hopefully) to them and show support. How them we're serious. I like your plot, truly do! Just need to focus on the "impress the crew" thing for now.
...just an opinion, though. XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/3/2009, 2:55 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:Awesome plot there, dude! Seriously! :D

Although.. Just a little suggestion.. Maybe we should focus on the Titans first? XD idk it just seems good if we put the Titans in on our first comic.. Without OCs yet. Maybe on our second comic. I'm suggesting this because I'm reminded that we need to impress the TT crew about our Fanbase. So we show them the really REALLY good comic of ours (which we are going to make, hopefully) to them and show support. How them we're serious. I like your plot, truly do! Just need to focus on the "impress the crew" thing for now.

Agreed, Titans first. OC's later, like maybe after the first several comics or so we can introduce them..
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 10/3/2009, 7:03 pm

Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:Awesome plot there, dude! Seriously! :D

Agreed, Titans first. OC's later, like maybe after the first several comics or so we can introduce them..

Seconded, I merely felt like sharing.

PS: Out of curiosity, I don't suppose any of you have any ideas for how Areaus could show up so I could finally make a fan fiction out of this.
Or how many of you would be interested in hearing my ideas for the sequel two seasons?

Last edited by TheDeceiverGod on 10/3/2009, 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Script)
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.