DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concept Generation Feedback.

+4
Thecrazykid3649
Vandal
Starfire_02
TheDeceiverGod
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Concept Generation Feedback. - Page 2 Empty Re: Concept Generation Feedback.

Post by FloatingMagikarp 10/4/2009, 1:00 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:Awesome plot there, dude! Seriously! :D

Although.. Just a little suggestion.. Maybe we should focus on the Titans first? XD idk it just seems good if we put the Titans in on our first comic.. Without OCs yet. Maybe on our second comic. I'm suggesting this because I'm reminded that we need to impress the TT crew about our Fanbase. So we show them the really REALLY good comic of ours (which we are going to make, hopefully) to them and show support. How them we're serious. I like your plot, truly do! Just need to focus on the "impress the crew" thing for now.
...just an opinion, though. XD

Agreed, Titans first. OC's later, like maybe after the first several comics or so we can introduce them..

Seconded, I merely felt like sharing.

PS: Out of curiosity, I don't suppose any of you have any ideas for how Areaus could show up so I could finally make a fan fiction out of this.
Or how many of you would be interested in hearing my ideas for the sequel two seasons?
well, Areaus is a "magical" being right? -as in having great magic powers that is.
he could have always used that magic, such as escaping through a dimensional rift of some sort.
- when it comes to magic, a person can get as creative as they want since well, magic is magic, right?
surely he could have shown up using it somehow.
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

https://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.