DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corrupt a Wish

+26
SnowFallsSlow
Rinisa
steph5913
Fishing4Infinity
Ghost
Luck
Music_Hero2779
j1e3s5
Terra
Raevien
Rain
Titans_Fan123
Tÿ
CyFire
Bass_so_low
redeagle321
Riaaanna
EllaMila1
~Angel~
Laughing_Man
archiesangel
Thecrazykid3649
Vandal
TheDeceiverGod
thewizardofodd12
FloatingMagikarp
30 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Corrupt a Wish - Page 3 Empty Re: Corrupt a Wish

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/6/2009, 4:25 pm

archiesangel wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote: Lol. Your wish is granted, but now you talk to everyone telepathically so much, you forget how to speak. I hope you like mimes! Razz

I wish i knew why Cn decided to be lame and add reality shows. -_-
your wish is granted, but your impression is not because you figured out CN aired reality
shows in order to increase the amount of homo sapiens and dinosaurs on earth in order
to prevent global warming on Jupiter, and seeing that they had such a dumb reason, you
jump off the cliff to follow me and the dinosaurs that were dazed by the pretty pretty flowers.

.....*cough*. ... XD

i wish i weren't so busy.... >_>

Your wish is granted but you have so much free time you lack education to get through life and you die a 50 year old living at their parents house with no job.

I wish I could survive in a zombie apocolypse with three of my friends.
Ur wish comes true, but one of your friends was sercetly a zombie, and eats your brains. I wish i could talk to the dead.

Your wish is granted, But the dead won't shut up since they have not had anyone to talk to in years and they drive you so insane, you jump of the cliff along with me, karp, and her dinosaur XD

I wish i could speak spanish fluently.

Granted but its the only language you can speak so you're forced to swim to cuba and live with the commis!

I wish I could have a dead cat.

Granted, and thats what you get- a dead, moldy, stinky, decomposing feline. Right on your bed. x.o

I wish i had the ability to animate inanimate objects.

Wish granted but your toaster gets so excited that it gives itself a heart attack and all of your other appliances accuse you of murder and are conspiring to kill you in your sleep. I wouldn't go to bed if I were you... Wink

I wish you could eat as many MnMs as you want and not get fat...

Your wish is granted, but you eat too much sugar and you get diabetes. o.o

I wish i had a jet pack.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 10/6/2009, 5:35 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
archiesangel wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote: Lol. Your wish is granted, but now you talk to everyone telepathically so much, you forget how to speak. I hope you like mimes! Razz

your wish is granted, but your impression is not because you figured out CN aired reality
shows in order to increase the amount of homo sapiens and dinosaurs on earth in order
to prevent global warming on Jupiter, and seeing that they had such a dumb reason, you
jump off the cliff to follow me and the dinosaurs that were dazed by the pretty pretty flowers.

.....*cough*. ... XD

Your wish is granted crazy but when your in your jetpack hi in the sky it runs out of fuel and bye bye crazy
I wish for..........

Your wish is granted but you have so much free time you lack education to get through life and you die a 50 year old living at their parents house with no job.

Ur wish comes true, but one of your friends was sercetly a zombie, and eats your brains. I wish i could talk to the dead.

Your wish is granted, But the dead won't shut up since they have not had anyone to talk to in years and they drive you so insane, you jump of the cliff along with me, karp, and her dinosaur XD

Granted but its the only language you can speak so you're forced to swim to cuba and live with the commis!

Granted, and thats what you get- a dead, moldy, stinky, decomposing feline. Right on your bed. x.o

Wish granted but your toaster gets so excited that it gives itself a heart attack and all of your other appliances accuse you of murder and are conspiring to kill you in your sleep. I wouldn't go to bed if I were you... Wink

I wish i had a jet pack.

your wish has been granted crazy but when your up in the sky your jet packs fuel is empty so bye bye crazy
i wish to be immortal
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 10/6/2009, 5:50 pm

Dark~Angel~ wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
archiesangel wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:

.....*cough*. ... XD

Your wish is granted crazy but when your in your jetpack hi in the sky it runs out of fuel and bye bye crazy
I wish for..........

I wish i had a jet pack.

your wish has been granted crazy but when your up in the sky your jet packs fuel is empty so bye bye crazy
i wish to be immortal
Ur wish is granted, but 1000 years from now u'll be old and tired. Plus u will watch everyone u love die. I wish i could conjure up bubbles at any givin time and could do it at will
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/6/2009, 5:57 pm

thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
archiesangel wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:

.....*cough*. ... XD

I wish for..........

I wish i had a jet pack.

i wish to be immortal
Ur wish is granted, but 1000 years from now u'll be old and tired. Plus u will watch everyone u love die. I wish i could conjure up bubbles at any givin time and could do it at will

You wish is granted, but everytime you sneeze bubbles come out, and eventually they clog your wind pipes and you suffocate x.o

I wish i knew what the circumference of a moose was.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 10/6/2009, 7:12 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
archiesangel wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:

.....*cough*. ... XD

I wish for..........

I wish i had a jet pack.

i wish to be immortal

You wish is granted, but everytime you sneeze bubbles come out, and eventually they clog your wind pipes and you suffocate x.o

Ur wish is granted, but there are so many numbers your head will explode. I wish I have 1 billion dollars
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/6/2009, 7:55 pm

thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
archiesangel wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:

.....*cough*. ... XD

I wish for..........

I wish i had a jet pack.

i wish to be immortal

Ur wish is granted, but there are so many numbers your head will explode. I wish I have 1 billion dollars

Your wish is granted but later that night you figure out that the money is counterfeit.

I wish I had a car made out of jello.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/6/2009, 7:57 pm

Mercy wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
archiesangel wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:

.....*cough*. ... XD

I wish for..........

I wish i had a jet pack.

i wish to be immortal

Your wish is granted but later that night you figure out that the money is counterfeit.

Your wish is granted, but the car melts in the sunlight, so your out of gas- literally XD

I wish i could run as fast as a cheetah.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 10/6/2009, 8:46 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
archiesangel wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:

.....*cough*. ... XD

I wish for..........

I wish i had a jet pack.

i wish to be immortal

Your wish is granted, but the car melts in the sunlight, so your out of gas- literally XD

I wish i could run as fast as a cheetah.
Ur wish comes true, but you run so fast that the fabric of the universe tears at the seems, making reality fall an thus ending all. I wish i had a pile of cheese.
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 10/7/2009, 12:08 am

thewizardofodd12 wrote: Ur wish comes true, but you run so fast that the fabric of the universe tears at the seems, making reality fall an thus ending all. I wish i had a pile of cheese.
your wish is granted but it seems the the pile of cheese has taking a liking to you and is now swallowing you up....while you are falling off the cliff with crazy, me, and my dinosaurs :3

i wish everyone on this forum could fall off the cliff with us Razz
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

https://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 10/7/2009, 12:33 am

FloatingMagikarp wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote: Ur wish comes true, but you run so fast that the fabric of the universe tears at the seems, making reality fall an thus ending all. I wish i had a pile of cheese.
your wish is granted but it seems the the pile of cheese has taking a liking to you and is now swallowing you up....while you are falling off the cliff with crazy, me, and my dinosaurs :3

everyone falls off the cliff with you, but seem to be the only one who doesn't has a parachute. Razz

I wish I.. could breath under water.
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

https://www.youtube.com/user/EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 10/7/2009, 12:45 am

EllaMila1 wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:

everyone falls off the cliff with you, but seem to be the only one who doesn't has a parachute. Razz

[ lol OO;; ]
your wish comes true only to find yourself happily swimming in the sea until a herd of magikarp
come flocking towards you o3o

i wish i could control time
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 10/7/2009, 3:41 pm

FloatingMagikarp wrote:
EllaMila1 wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:

[ lol OO;; ]
your wish comes true only to find yourself happily swimming in the sea until a herd of magikarp

Ur wish is granted but some how subconsciously while you are sleeping, u transport Ureslf to the Salem witch trails, and since u can travel time, u are convicted of witchcraft. I wish me, crazy, and karp weren't falling off this mountain.
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/7/2009, 6:42 pm

thewizardofodd12 wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:
EllaMila1 wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:

[ lol OO;; ]

Ur wish is granted but some how subconsciously while you are sleeping, u transport Ureslf to the Salem witch trails, and since u can travel time, u are convicted of witchcraft. I wish me, crazy, and karp weren't falling off this mountain.

You kept on falling anyway!! XD

I wish Calvin would be the one to be in my school's Open House Show instead of Andre. XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/7/2009, 7:51 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:
EllaMila1 wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:

[ lol OO;; ]

I wish Calvin would be the one to be in my school's Open House Show instead of Andre. XD

Your wish is granted, but now calvin and andre have switched roles in your life- Andre shows up when Calvin usually does and Clavin shows up when Andre does XDDDD

I wish i was not allergic to tuna.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/7/2009, 9:43 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:
EllaMila1 wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:

[ lol OO;; ]

Your wish is granted, but now calvin and andre have switched roles in your life- Andre shows up when Calvin usually does and Calvin shows up when Andre does XDDDD

You wish has come true but now you're allergic to everything else.

I wish I could catch on fire and not die. Like Human Torch.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 10/7/2009, 11:14 pm

Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:
EllaMila1 wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:

[ lol OO;; ]

Your wish is granted, but now calvin and andre have switched roles in your life- Andre shows up when Calvin usually does and Calvin shows up when Andre does XDDDD

You wish has come true but now you're allergic to everything else.

I wish I could catch on fire and not die. Like Human Torch.

Your wish is granted, however, you are unable to turn of said ability, are captured by the government and used as a power source for the Pentagon.

I wish I had an absolute memory.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 10/8/2009, 7:55 am

TheDeceiverGod wrote: I wish I had an absolute memory.
wish granted, but the exchanged price is that you can never forget any of them.
good luck not going insane >.<

i wish i had a week off of school... o.o
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/9/2009, 6:04 am

FloatingMagikarp wrote:

Wish granted, but the week of was filled with LOTS of homework.

I wish the Open House Show tomorrow would be awesome. XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/9/2009, 9:37 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:

Your wish is granted but the Show of the House of Openness explodes and everyone has a terrible time due to the conflagration and explosions.

I wish I had the perfect vision, able to see anything.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 10/9/2009, 11:02 am

Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:

Your wish is granted but the Show of the House of Openness explodes and everyone has a terrible time due to the conflagration and explosions.

You get the ability to see anything, but unfortunately, you see EVERYTHING, and you try to talk to people in china, forgetting they are on the other side of the earth.
I wish I had five bucks ..;
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/9/2009, 1:56 pm

redeagle321 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:

You get the ability to see anything, but unfortunately, you see EVERYTHING, and you try to talk to people in china, forgetting they are on the other side of the earth.
Your wish is granted but that's all the money you will ever have for the rest of your life. Have fun dancing for food XD

I wish I could have a healing factor as fast as wolverine's
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/9/2009, 2:01 pm

Mercy wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:

Your wish is granted but that's all the money you will ever have for the rest of your life. Have fun dancing for food XD

You wish is granted, but now your immune system is confused and thinks you no longer need it since you can heal(though you need it to fight illnesses, but it feels useless) and it gives out on you, and you soon catch swine flu. X.x

I wish my fish sandwhich had cheese on it.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 10/9/2009, 2:30 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:

You wish is granted, but now your immune system is confused and thinks you no longer need it since you can heal(though you need it to fight illnesses, but it feels useless) and it gives out on you, and you soon catch swine flu. X.x

Wish granted, but the chese is all blue and fuzzy. Starfire then snatches it.
I wish I could fly like superman ..;
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 10/9/2009, 4:40 pm

redeagle321 wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:

Wish granted and you have alot of fun until an airplane engine sucks you up.
I wish I had a box of crayons...
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 10/9/2009, 5:30 pm

archiesangel wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:

Wish granted and you have alot of fun until an airplane engine sucks you up.
I wish I had a box of crayons...

Your wish is granted, but every crayon in the box is white, and every crayon put into the box becomes white.

I wish I had a Grimoire.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.