DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!)

+30
TheMoodieSwede
chucklenut47
SnowFallsSlow
ebilcupcake
Blitzkrieg
Ghost
Luck
redeagle321
archiesangel
Fishing4Infinity
Starfire_02
Rain
JusticeBorn
Tÿ
Music_Hero2779
SylverBluTitan
Azrael
Raevien
Naked Snake
Terra
TheDeceiverGod
Negromancer
Xenophobic Sponge
EllaMila1
FloatingMagikarp
RustleXer
Thecrazykid3649
Riaaanna
Cylor
Vandal
34 posters

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!) - Page 9 Empty Re: What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!)

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 1/14/2010, 2:43 am

Rain_of_Tears wrote:Sounds like a cake walk sponge...

Slightly annoying more than anything.

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!) - Page 9 Empty Re: What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!)

Post by Rain 1/14/2010, 3:25 am

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
Rain_of_Tears wrote:Sounds like a cake walk sponge...

Slightly annoying more than anything.

I bet. When I was a kid, I was at disney land. We were in line at the Indiana Jones ride and this fat lady squished me up between the wall and her ass. I almost suffocated. She didn't even know I was there =/
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 1/14/2010, 8:14 am

Harhar, laughing at expense
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/14/2010, 12:42 pm

Algebra 2: The Work
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 1/14/2010, 1:48 pm

Mercy wrote:Algebra 2: The Work

Algebra 2? Phsawh, try taking Quantitative Reasoning. Now there's a math class.

Although, Algebra 2: The Work does sound like a horror movie squeal to the classic box office terror Algebra
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/14/2010, 2:35 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:Algebra 2: The Work

Algebra 2? Phsawh, try taking Quantitative Reasoning. Now there's a math class.

Although, Algebra 2: The Work does sound like a horror movie squeal to the classic box office terror Algebra

XD you got it! Haha!

Well my strength is mainly in Geometry.. I don't think I would want to go anywhere near Quantitative Reasoning ._.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 1/14/2010, 3:21 pm

Finite mathematics?
I got to upward bounds numbers and was just like *O*
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 1/14/2010, 3:31 pm

Rain_of_Tears wrote:Finite mathematics?

This is why I went the Accounting rout, it's Maths' bastard cousin that doesn't do nearly as much work but is better respected by people in the world. :lol:

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/14/2010, 3:51 pm

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
Rain_of_Tears wrote:Finite mathematics?

This is why I went the Accounting rout, it's Maths' bastard cousin that doesn't do nearly as much work but is better respected by people in the world. Laughing

I actually might go into accounting myself. That filmmaking, or something pharmaceutical.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 1/15/2010, 5:38 am

I HATE MATH... -_________-
Rhetoric and composition is an easy escape for us who can't do math.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 1/15/2010, 3:09 pm

Mercy wrote:I actually might go into accounting myself.

Not to mess with your dreams if it's something you REALLY want to do, but getting a job in the industry right now is kinda hard (as in, two years later and I'm still looking for an entry level position). Not easy to be the person that keeps track of money when nobody has any.

My advice would be to look at your local economic climate, or the one in the area you wish to live in after graduation, and see if there are any jobs in that industry first. Then again, by time you graduate, things might change either way. It's always a craps shoot.

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 1/15/2010, 10:53 pm

Goin to finish my physics project with Giselle and Calvin, then to the movies.

...emphasize on Calvin. :lol!: xDDDDDD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 1/15/2010, 11:39 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:Goin to finish my physics project with Giselle and Calvin, then to the movies.

Good luck!
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 1/16/2010, 12:07 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:Goin to finish my physics project with Giselle and Calvin, then to the movies.

Man, you really love those Reformation-era Protestant leaders, don't you?

The obvious joke would involve the Ninety-Five Thesis in a rather obvious way, but for decency's sake I'll refrain from it.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/16/2010, 12:36 am

Naked Snake wrote:

The obvious joke would involve the Ninety-Five Thesis in a rather obvious way, but for decency's sake I'll refrain from it.

Wait didn't Luther make the 95 thesis and John Calvin was just a Protestant Leader?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 1/16/2010, 7:02 am

Watch out Mercy, Snake may be inclined to nail it to your face instead of a church door =/
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 1/16/2010, 7:06 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:...emphasize on Calvin.

Okay, now I'm really confused. I thought that...
..nevermind. xD
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

https://www.youtube.com/user/EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 1/16/2010, 7:11 am

Lol sorry for the history lesson Ella.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 1/16/2010, 10:05 am

my cat ate a screw and it's glogging up his digestion.
i'm trying to get it out, but it's hard to get your hand down a cat's throat.
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 1/16/2010, 1:52 pm

Mercy wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

Wait didn't Luther make the 95 thesis and John Calvin was just a Protestant Leader?

The latter was a reference to "Reformation-era Protestant leaders," and not John Calvin specifically. Therefore, I was not incorrect.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/16/2010, 2:08 pm

I'm going to get pizza for my friend and i lost my drivers license yay!
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 1/16/2010, 3:44 pm

Karm, since you lost your license, you should take some precautions. Here are a few tips. Go really really fast, cut people off, zip by cameras, and flip off police officers whenever you see them. Also, if you run into any children, drive off really fast.
O_o
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/16/2010, 4:11 pm

Rain_of_Tears wrote:Karm, since you lost your license, you should take some precautions. Here are a few tips. Go really really fast, cut people off, zip by cameras, and flip off police officers whenever you see them. Also, if you run into any children, drive off really fast.
O_o

Living life by the fullest by breaking the law hmm?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 1/16/2010, 5:46 pm

Ty wrote:my cat ate a screw and it's glogging up his digestion.

As an animal lover, might I suggest taking the cat to a vet so as to avoid killing it?

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 1/16/2010, 6:53 pm

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
Ty wrote:my cat ate a screw and it's glogging up his digestion.

As an animal lover, might I suggest taking the cat to a vet so as to avoid killing it?

Seconded.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next