DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!)

+30
TheMoodieSwede
chucklenut47
SnowFallsSlow
ebilcupcake
Blitzkrieg
Ghost
Luck
redeagle321
archiesangel
Fishing4Infinity
Starfire_02
Rain
JusticeBorn
Tÿ
Music_Hero2779
SylverBluTitan
Azrael
Raevien
Naked Snake
Terra
TheDeceiverGod
Negromancer
Xenophobic Sponge
EllaMila1
FloatingMagikarp
RustleXer
Thecrazykid3649
Riaaanna
Cylor
Vandal
34 posters

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!) - Page 10 Empty Re: What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!)

Post by Azrael 1/16/2010, 10:07 pm

Ty wrote:my cat ate a screw and it's glogging up his digestion.
i'm trying to get it out, but it's hard to get your hand down a cat's throat.
Unless you're the size of a Smurf, I highly doubt your hand is going to fit down the poor animals throat without killing it.

I third what Xeno and Snake said; get the poor thing to a vet before the screw causes damage.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!) - Page 10 Empty Re: What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!)

Post by Rain 1/18/2010, 6:55 pm

I AM SICK *SNIFF*
GUH
PLUS I HAVE AN ULCER
=/
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 1/18/2010, 7:07 pm

Rain_of_Tears wrote:I AM SICK *SNIFF*
GUH
PLUS I HAVE AN ULCER
=/

Feel better!! [img]What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!) - Page 10 Kitten10[/img]

SAVE DA KITTEH!!
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/18/2010, 7:12 pm

Rain_of_Tears wrote:I AM SICK *SNIFF*
GUH
PLUS I HAVE AN ULCER
=/

O___O'

Damn you... making me worry.
Damn you Rain.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 1/18/2010, 7:55 pm

Rain_of_Tears wrote:PLUS I HAVE AN ULCER
=/

I have been getting terrible heart burn and pains in the stomach for a few months now on and off, and I'm really hoping it's not an ulcer. I'm the kind of person that worries about everything always, so it's not exactly going to be a surprise if I have one even at such a young age.

I just don't want to have to say goodbye to my favourite fooooooods.

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 1/18/2010, 10:10 pm

It sucks. I don't even want to talk about the tests... *shudders*
I can't eat anything too fatty or spicy.
Spicy? That's my favorite kind! DX
Plus I got to cough up blood once, fainting afterwards. It was totally worth it. You should get one sponge, they are really fun.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 1/18/2010, 10:29 pm

Rain_of_Tears wrote:It sucks. I don't even want to talk about the tests... *shudders*
I can't eat anything too fatty or spicy.
Spicy? That's my favorite kind! DX
Plus I got to cough up blood once, fainting afterwards. It was totally worth it. You should get one sponge, they are really fun.

No thanks, I'm good.

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 1/19/2010, 5:50 am

Ya sure?
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 1/19/2010, 6:43 am

I had to have a long tube with a camera at the end violently shoved down my throat to check for an ulcer and surprise, surprise the docter was wrong...
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 1/19/2010, 3:14 pm

archiesangel wrote:I had to have a long tube with a camera at the end violently shoved down my throat to check for an ulcer and surprise, surprise the docter was wrong...

Tests like that suck, there's no doubt about it. But they're kind of a necessary evil. Unfortunately, there's still lots of places in the human body that we just have to look at ourselves to see if anything is wrong. If you thought that was bad, I hope you never have to have an exploratory surgery. Nothing like being cut open and being poked around in and them being told "Whelp, on the bright side it's not Some Horrible Disease I Can't Remember the Name Of... the bad news is we didn't find anything to explain what's wrong with you this time."

Note: This is not first hand experience, but something that happened to my mother.

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 1/19/2010, 5:24 pm

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
archiesangel wrote:I had to have a long tube with a camera at the end violently shoved down my throat to check for an ulcer and surprise, surprise the docter was wrong...

Tests like that suck, there's no doubt about it. But they're kind of a necessary evil. Unfortunately, there's still lots of places in the human body that we just have to look at ourselves to see if anything is wrong. If you thought that was bad, I hope you never have to have an exploratory surgery. Nothing like being cut open and being poked around in and them being told "Whelp, on the bright side it's not Some Horrible Disease I Can't Remember the Name Of... the bad news is we didn't find anything to explain what's wrong with you this time."

Note: This is not first hand experience, but something that happened to my mother.

Yeah that sucks...
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 1/19/2010, 5:39 pm

archiesangel wrote:Yeah that sucks...

Not really. It took a few years but she was finally diagnosed. I mean, she's still in constant pain to this day, but the medication makes it a dull pain for the most part instead of sharp stabbing pain.

...yeah, okay it sucks. I'm bad at telling stories. XDXD

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 1/19/2010, 5:43 pm

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
archiesangel wrote:Yeah that sucks...

Not really. It took a few years but she was finally diagnosed. I mean, she's still in constant pain to this day, but the medication makes it a dull pain for the most part instead of sharp stabbing pain.

...yeah, okay it sucks. I'm bad at telling stories. XDXD

Haha well at least it's not as bad as it was. My grandma is sorta like that because her spine is extremely bent over so she is literally folded in half, all her organs are smooshed but she's hanging in there...
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/20/2010, 4:23 am

Staying awake!!! Insomnia has the best of me. Its 4:23 am.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/20/2010, 4:31 am

Mercy wrote:Staying awake!!! Insomnia has the best of me. Its 4:23 am.

yay and we're beating the crap outta each other and scaring away peoples brothers XDDDD
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 1/20/2010, 6:11 am

Fishing4Karma wrote:
Mercy wrote:Staying awake!!! Insomnia has the best of me. Its 4:23 am.

yay and we're beating the crap outta each other and scaring away peoples brothers XDDDD

>_< Ya should invite me next time. I arrive home after school just at that hour. xD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 1/20/2010, 12:22 pm

JOIN US RI!
ONE OF US! ONE OF US! GOOBLE GOBBLE! GOOBLE GOBBLE! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!
WE ACCEPT HER! WE ACCEPT HER! WE ACCEPT HER! ONE OF US! GOOBLE GOBBLE! GOOBLE GOBBLE! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Oo
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 1/20/2010, 6:50 pm

Rain_of_Tears wrote:JOIN US RI!
ONE OF US! ONE OF US! GOOBLE GOBBLE! GOOBLE GOBBLE! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!
WE ACCEPT HER! WE ACCEPT HER! WE ACCEPT HER! ONE OF US! GOOBLE GOBBLE! GOOBLE GOBBLE! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Oo

What in the world???
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 1/26/2010, 6:02 am

It's 6:01 in the morning, it's my day off and I've yet to go to bed.

Some days I wonder just what is wrong with me, oy.

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 1/26/2010, 6:49 am

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:It's 6:01 in the morning, it's my day off and I've yet to go to bed.

Haha nice
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 1/26/2010, 5:30 pm

archiesangel wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:It's 6:01 in the morning, it's my day off and I've yet to go to bed.

Haha nice

Status Report:

I went to bed at 8:30am. I slept until 2:00pm.

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 1/26/2010, 5:53 pm

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
archiesangel wrote:

Haha nice

Status Report:

I went to bed at 8:30am. I slept until 2:00pm.
=D
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/26/2010, 9:20 pm

Working out! Posting with phone! WHOOO pumpin iron! 10 pounds :b
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 1/26/2010, 10:15 pm

10 POUNDS? I could bench press your whole body I bet. XD
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 1/26/2010, 11:13 pm

Rain_of_Tears wrote:10 POUNDS? I could bench press your whole body I bet. XD

Is that a proposal or a promise? Wink

WHOOOOOOOOOO WATCH OUT MERCY WE ALL KNOW WHAT HE'S GOT ON HIS MIND
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next