DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Super Power would you Not want?

+14
CyFire
Thecrazykid3649
Forza3yeah
Rain
redeagle321
FloatingMagikarp
Vandal
RustleXer
Xenophobic Sponge
Music_Hero2779
Azrael
Naked Snake
SylverBluTitan
TheDeceiverGod
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What Super Power would you Not want? Empty What Super Power would you Not want?

Post by TheDeceiverGod 11/3/2009, 11:59 am

Everyone knows what powers they'd give their right arms for. But how about those powers that you'd rather be an innocent bystander than possess? I myself would rather not have such powers as Killer Frost or Mr. Freeze. I hate ice enough now, but if I had to be around it 24/7 I'd seriously go apocalypse villain scheme.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What Super Power would you Not want? Empty Re: What Super Power would you Not want?

Post by SylverBluTitan 11/3/2009, 12:02 pm

Hmm...I'd have to say that I would not want the ability to baffle people with blatant stupidity and weird argumentative habits.

How's that?

Don't look at me like that, it's a powerful ability to be sure.
SylverBluTitan
SylverBluTitan

Back to top Go down

What Super Power would you Not want? Empty Re: What Super Power would you Not want?

Post by Naked Snake 11/3/2009, 1:13 pm

Super compassion.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 11/3/2009, 3:48 pm

Super stretchiness. Granted, it would definitely liven up the old bedroom antics. But I don't care for the idea of walking past something, getting caught and my arm is stretched to a ridiculous length.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 11/4/2009, 11:32 pm

Anyone that in need to get it I have to

1. Harm someone
2. Mutat painfully
3.Not be able to have a secret idenity
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 11/5/2009, 1:28 am

Imortality.

Screw that noise.

Longevity, okay I'd be fine with that. But I don't want to live forever, and I seriously don't want to be stabbed and shot all the time and yet stay alive feeling the pain.

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 11/5/2009, 3:45 am

super strength.... seems like all brawn and no brains.
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/5/2009, 11:22 am

super "man" seriously super man has freaking everything, he's not interesting at all.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 11/5/2009, 12:33 pm

Mercy wrote:super "man" seriously super man has freaking everything, he's not interesting at all.
I used to think the same thing. Emphasis on used to. All it takes is the right stories to see Superman in a new light. Granted, hes still not as interesting as Batman, but I wouldn't count him out right off.

Marvel's The Sentry, however, is boring. He has the power of a billion exploding suns and is a complete waste of space. He's a major problem in the context of the Marvel universe.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 11/12/2009, 8:11 am

the power to control space and time together.
seems a little corrupted to me o_<
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

https://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/12/2009, 8:27 am

Mind control- I can barely control my OWN mind, let alone invite other people's minds into the mix X_x
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/12/2009, 1:37 pm

redeagle321 wrote:Mind control- I can barely control my OWN mind, let alone invite other people's minds into the mix X_x

Lmao!!!!!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 11/12/2009, 2:47 pm

IDK. I guess turning into a bug would be kinda gay... Kudos for the effort I'll keep my dignity thank you *claps hands together*
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza3yeah 11/12/2009, 8:39 pm

power to search faster on the Web Smile
Forza3yeah
Forza3yeah

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/12/2009, 8:53 pm

Forza3yeah wrote:power to search faster on the Web Smile

you dont want that super power confused
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 11/12/2009, 9:01 pm

Mercy wrote:
Forza3yeah wrote:power to search faster on the Web :)

you dont want that super power :confused:

I suppose Forza definitely doesn't have super reading comprehension. XPP

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/12/2009, 10:34 pm

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
Mercy wrote:

LOL!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 11/13/2009, 2:29 am

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
Mercy wrote:

lol o-o O3O
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

https://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 11/14/2009, 11:57 pm

Empathy. Too much...feeling. >.>
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/16/2009, 1:01 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:Empathy. Too much...feeling. >.>

But no feeling is worse.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 11/16/2009, 1:03 pm

Mercy wrote:

But no feeling is worse.

Now that's debatable.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/16/2009, 5:14 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:

But no feeling is worse.

Now that's debatable.

It's hard to tell what is and isn't sarcasm with plain text..

So anyways I wouldn't want to have a cup of tea with someone with a stone cold face and not a lick of emotions like Keanu Reeves. But I'm sure the emotionless like the spartans can have a good way with dealing with battles and such.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 11/16/2009, 5:53 pm

Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:

But no feeling is worse.

Now that's debatable.

So anyways I wouldn't want to have a cup of tea with someone with a stone cold face and not a lick of emotions like Keanu Reeves. But I'm sure the emotionless like the spartans can have a good way with dealing with battles and such.

Well and science, and politics, and math, and relationships, and logic, and...

Emotions do nothing but cloud your judgment, people say and do things they otherwise never would have because they got hot under the collar or because of some perceived insult that someone else did unto them. Being an Empath would be lame, you'd get mad and sad and all sort of other things completely randomly.

Could you imagine a world where everyone was an Empath? One little guy stubs his toe in the middle of New York and suddenly the entire city erupts into riots.

On the other side though, a world with everyone in complete and utter control of their emotions, or lack there of. Traffic accidents vanish, no one is in a hurry, brutal crimes descend drastically, no one gets a jolly out of of stabbing anymore, global peace is established, no one hold onto any silly senses of superiority.

Not saying All emotions are bad things, but 90% of them I think we could do without.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/16/2009, 6:03 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:

But no feeling is worse.

Now that's debatable.

Emotions do nothing but cloud your judgment, people say and do things they otherwise never would have because they got hot under the collar or because of some perceived insult that someone else did unto them. Being an Empath would be lame, you'd get mad and sad and all sort of other things completely randomly.

Could you imagine a world where everyone was an Empath? One little guy stubs his toe in the middle of New York and suddenly the entire city erupts into riots.

On the other side though, a world with everyone in complete and utter control of their emotions, or lack there of. Traffic accidents vanish, no one is in a hurry, brutal crimes descend drastically, no one gets a jolly out of of stabbing anymore, global peace is established, no one hold onto any silly senses of superiority.

Not saying All emotions are bad things, but 90% of them I think we could do without.

Well of course too much emotion is bad, but still... I think emotions are a huge roll of being human. It's like you don't know what you have till its gone. Which emotions are important to you?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 11/16/2009, 6:08 pm

Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:

But no feeling is worse.

Now that's debatable.

Well of course too much emotion is bad, but still... I think emotions are a huge roll of being human. It's like you don't know what you have till its gone. Which emotions are important to you?

Good question, I can't think of any off the top of my head which are absolutely essential to my continued state of existence, most any of them do little more than pollute your judgment and invite error down the road.

Although I do think most people in the world today need more Pride. All these people doing things like typing in l33t Speak that just manages to defame their own character, I can't help but feel that if they had more pride in themselves they would be better people.

And per explanation I consider Pride and Narcissism different things. A Narcissist believes that something is great because they did it, a Prideful person believes that something should be great because they did it.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next