DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ty's RolePlay (Started)

+9
Rinisa
Music_Hero2779
redeagle321
CyFire
Terra
EllaMila1
Vandal
Starfire_02
Tÿ
13 posters

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

Ty's RolePlay (Started) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ty's RolePlay (Started)

Post by EllaMila1 11/13/2009, 10:36 am

TeenTitan-x wrote:ur lucky ella terra almost got the position

hehehe. Razz
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

https://www.youtube.com/user/EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/13/2009, 5:04 pm

EllaMila1 wrote:

hehehe. Razz

So how does Terra come back confused
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/13/2009, 5:17 pm

that's up to ella...
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 11/13/2009, 9:20 pm

EllaMila1 wrote:

hehehe. Razz

.....So close... Neutral
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by CyFire 11/14/2009, 1:39 am

CYBORG IS ME!
if that's ok....
CyFire
CyFire

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 11/14/2009, 6:19 am

Terra wrote:
EllaMila1 wrote:

hehehe. Razz

.....So close... Neutral

aww. I'm sorry. Dx
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 11/14/2009, 6:20 am

Mercy wrote:
EllaMila1 wrote:

hehehe. Razz

So how does Terra come back confused

Oh, I already have a couple of options. Razz
and TDG came up with a good idea.
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/14/2009, 8:55 am

CyFire wrote:CYBORG IS ME!
if that's ok....

is it ok? of course, as long as you get to post a character sheet before someone else does
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/14/2009, 9:17 am

NEW RULE UPDATE

Rule 9-
if a certain Character fails to post every 96 hours (or 4 days) then their character shall become claimable, unless of course they tell me and if for a good reason that they cannot be on for 96 hours (such as vacation or grounding) then they shall automatically be temporarily replaced by the (new) Replacer (which is a new claimable character)
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/14/2009, 1:26 pm

Beast Boy, Cyborg, Robin, Starfire, Robin, and Terra have all been called
TIME TO START
from now on, all OOC (out of character) posts shall be named OOC: example- Beast Boy looked at Robin (OOC: now what?)

Date- Febuary 15th 2009
Weather-54 degrees F/ Sunny Sky
Time-8:00 AM (morning)
Notes-A robbery of the Pie Shop south of town forceed the whole highway to close up
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 11/14/2009, 2:37 pm

( I have a question lol. Is there going to be a posting order thing, like there is on the other RP?)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/14/2009, 2:55 pm

OOC: only if someone overposts, it's like probation.)

announcement-poor TTfan has bailed we will need a new Beast Boy, so BB is up for grabs now)
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 11/14/2009, 4:35 pm

Then.. should we wait with posting?
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/14/2009, 4:38 pm

well...i guess so...ok
rolePplay will be on hold until we get another beast boy
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/14/2009, 8:47 pm

Dibs on slade >_>

Slade, AKA Deathstroke the Terminator
Name- Slade Wilson
Age- Technically mid to late sixties, but difficult to say how old physically due to a slower aging factor.
Alias- Slade, or Deathstroke.

Appearance
A masked soldier in full body amour.
Height- 6'4
Weight-235 lbs
Dress- Full body suit lined with various alloys, and a metallic mask with one side orange and one side black. Only the right orange side has an eyehole. He has yet to appear in any other outfit.
Eye- one is blue, the other lost to a gunshot injury in the military
Hair- White, but aging retardation may cause occasional fluctuation.
Skin- White, although seldom shown.
General- Clad in full body armor with a metallic mask, he is daunting to behold and a difficult foe to injure in combat. He is never shown out of his armored suit, which proves he seldom lets down his guard and is a full-time villain

Abilities/ powers
Due to various military procedures, Slade's abilities far outclass the average human's.
Frightening mental capacity- Able to use a whopping 90% of his brain, he is a master strategist and has a flawless memory. Able to compute difficult calculations in a matter of seconds, he is able to counteract even the most effective of techniques in the heat of battle.
Enhanced reflexes- he is able to evade even the most precise attacks and weapons in a split moment.
Enhanced strength- His strength is the equivalent to that of multiple men, able to press over 800 lbs.
Enhanced stamina- he is able to push himself far further than a normal person ever could.
Enhanced speed- He is capable of outrunning even professional athletes and can top 30 mph.
Enhanced senses- He can see, hear and smell better than a normal human
Healing factor-Able to heal rapidly, he is able to take damage and still fight at capacity. His healing also includes immunity to poisons and disease and even a slow healing factor. He even once reversed his aging altogether, but only briefly.

Skills
Master of tactics- Having been in the military for countless years, he is a master strategist. Combined with his sharply enhanced mind, this makes him a true mastermind.
Expert combatant- Having trained in hand to hand combat for many years, he is a fearsome foe in a fight. Combined with his impressive strength, this makes him able to hold his own against multiple foes at once, even metahumans.

Tools-
Staff
Minions
Robotic army
Explosive devices
He probably possesses other weapons as well

Weakness- Unable to cope with defeat, he hates to lose and will sabotage his own plans to evade capture.

Strengths- Being strong and witty, and clad in defensive armor as well as having regenerative abilities and numerous resources, he is able of besieging multiple enemies at once, and is daunting in one on one combat. He is able to rebound from his defeats and come back strong as ever.

Origin- At a young Age, Slade Wilson lied about his age to join in the Korean War. He was a quick learner, and mastered many styles of combat very quickly. Some time later, he signed up for medical experimentation, and things did not go as expected. He obtained the abilities he has. Unable to return to the military, he tried to live out a normal life as a family man, but to no avail as his military past pursued him. Therefore, he took up the role of assassin. His feud with the titans began when his son, a foe of the titans, was defeated by them. He swore vengeance upon the titans, and struck back by introducing terra into the group. However, her betrayal cost him dearly, as the lava consumed him entirely, not allowing him to regenerate. However, by betraying trigon, he was able to resurrect himself. He has yet to make a big move since his return, and is likely biding his time to strike...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/14/2009, 8:48 pm

redeagle321 wrote:Dibs on slade >_>

Slade, AKA Deathstroke the Terminator
Name- Slade Wilson
Age- Technically mid to late sixties, but difficult to say how old physically due to a slower aging factor.
Alias- Slade, or Deathstroke.

Appearance
A masked soldier in full body amour.
Height- 6'4
Weight-235 lbs
Dress- Full body suit lined with various alloys, and a metallic mask with one side orange and one side black. Only the right orange side has an eyehole. He has yet to appear in any other outfit.
Eye- one is blue, the other lost to a gunshot injury in the military
Hair- White, but aging retardation may cause occasional fluctuation.
Skin- White, although seldom shown.
General- Clad in full body armor with a metallic mask, he is daunting to behold and a difficult foe to injure in combat. He is never shown out of his armored suit, which proves he seldom lets down his guard and is a full-time villain

Abilities/ powers
Due to various military procedures, Slade's abilities far outclass the average human's.
Frightening mental capacity- Able to use a whopping 90% of his brain, he is a master strategist and has a flawless memory. Able to compute difficult calculations in a matter of seconds, he is able to counteract even the most effective of techniques in the heat of battle.
Enhanced reflexes- he is able to evade even the most precise attacks and weapons in a split moment.
Enhanced strength- His strength is the equivalent to that of multiple men, able to press over 800 lbs.
Enhanced stamina- he is able to push himself far further than a normal person ever could.
Enhanced speed- He is capable of outrunning even professional athletes and can top 30 mph.
Enhanced senses- He can see, hear and smell better than a normal human
Healing factor-Able to heal rapidly, he is able to take damage and still fight at capacity. His healing also includes immunity to poisons and disease and even a slow healing factor. He even once reversed his aging altogether, but only briefly.

Skills
Master of tactics- Having been in the military for countless years, he is a master strategist. Combined with his sharply enhanced mind, this makes him a true mastermind.
Expert combatant- Having trained in hand to hand combat for many years, he is a fearsome foe in a fight. Combined with his impressive strength, this makes him able to hold his own against multiple foes at once, even metahumans.

Tools-
Staff
Minions
Robotic army
Explosive devices
He probably possesses other weapons as well

Weakness- Unable to cope with defeat, he hates to lose and will sabotage his own plans to evade capture.

Strengths- Being strong and witty, and clad in defensive armor as well as having regenerative abilities and numerous resources, he is able of besieging multiple enemies at once, and is daunting in one on one combat. He is able to rebound from his defeats and come back strong as ever.

Origin- At a young Age, Slade Wilson lied about his age to join in the Korean War. He was a quick learner, and mastered many styles of combat very quickly. Some time later, he signed up for medical experimentation, and things did not go as expected. He obtained the abilities he has. Unable to return to the military, he tried to live out a normal life as a family man, but to no avail as his military past pursued him. Therefore, he took up the role of assassin. His feud with the titans began when his son, a foe of the titans, was defeated by them. He swore vengeance upon the titans, and struck back by introducing terra into the group. However, her betrayal cost him dearly, as the lava consumed him entirely, not allowing him to regenerate. However, by betraying trigon, he was able to resurrect himself. He has yet to make a big move since his return, and is likely biding his time to strike...

SWEET! we gots a slade...now all we need is a BB
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/17/2009, 5:18 pm

well, seeing as no one is volounteering for BB i am willing to makwe an exception for someone to play BB and another character.
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/17/2009, 5:49 pm

TeenTitan-x wrote:well, seeing as no one is volounteering for BB i am willing to makwe an exception for someone to play BB and another character.
I'll take ya' up on that offer. I'll whip up a sheet and post it later, k?
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/17/2009, 10:08 pm

well Redeagle, u dont have to make one, just post the one TDG made.
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/17/2009, 10:10 pm

TeenTitan-x wrote:well Redeagle, u dont have to make one, just post the one TDG made.
meh, I'll make my own anyways- it'll keep me busy after class
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/17/2009, 10:17 pm

Razz i wish i had fun, occupying things to do with my time in school.
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 11/18/2009, 11:05 pm

A gal can play a guy right? If so...
DUDE! I'm so Beast Boy! Let me get some tofu and I'll b right there! :D
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/19/2009, 5:42 pm

icegal2779 wrote:A gal can play a guy right? If so...
DUDE! I'm so Beast Boy! Let me get some tofu and I'll b right there! :D

...really? no you cannot be beast boy, i hate you so much you snivelling little worm...LOLOL!!!!! JK! just kidding, of course you can be beast boy! but you need a character sheet...i'll PM it to you ok?
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 11/19/2009, 11:39 pm

Changeling
Name-Garfield Mark Logan
Age- 15
Alias-Beast Boy

Appearance
Hair- Short Green, moderately ruffled hair.
Height- 5' 8''
Weight-150lb
Dress
Formal-Tuxedo when necessary
Casual-A black jumpsuit with a purple stripe down the middle, metal belt, gray glove & purple lace-less running shoes.
Eyes-Green
Skin-Green, & covered in a light fuzzy green fur.
General-Beast Boy wears his old uniform from The Doom Patrol, sans a mask which he still keeps. Black sleeves & black leggings with a purplish stripe down the majority of his torso and waist. His shoes and modified version of popular running shoes and sport a unique 'paw & claw' tread pattern.

Abilities

Physical abilities
None:Beast Boy possesses no unique physical abilities, and in his natural form is physically no greater than an average human of his height & weight.

Mental abilities
Animal Mimicry:Beast Boy has the power to mimic the abilities of any animal he knows of while he's in their form. The ability apparently gives him intuitive understanding of the animals and what abilities they have that may be useful in the situation.

Metaphysical abilities
Terrestrial Metamorph:Beast Boy has the ability to morph into any animal he knows of. He can change into extinct animals and even animals on different planets. When he changes it only takes a couple of seconds. It doesn't matter how big or small. He can stay in an animals form indefinitely as well as morph individual parts of his body such as a single limb or feature. He has shown the ability to metamorph into multiple animals at once, such as a swarm of flies, but it requires increasing amounts based on the size of the animal & presumably the same may be true of a swarm. When morphed he retains his human intelligence though he does gain all the abilities, and instincts of the animal he takes the form of. He possesses a hybrid form which while endowed with enhanced abilities beyond those of his common forms, does also possess blinding instincts and a savage nature, making it difficult to control.

Weapons/Techniques-
None

Weaknesses
Green Coloring:Beast Boy, regardless of what form he takes, is and always will remain Green in color. This prevents him from hiding himself in plain sight, blending into urban areas, or even being accepted as part of a naturally occurring animal pack.

Immaturity:Beast Boy was raised, for the most part, by the heroes of the The Doom Patrol, and as such does not possess the serious view reflective of a hero or being of power.

Strengths
Animal Understanding:Beast Boy has an unrivaled understanding of animals. Whether on Earth, or some foreign planet Beast Boy possesses an understanding of the fauna upon contact. He can communicate with animals while within their form and there is no better choice for the purpose of animal understanding.

Likes-Tofu, Pizza, Video Games, Practical Jokes, Comedy Movies,
Dislikes-Meat, Slade, Being bossed around,

History/Origins
As a child, Garfield Logan contracted with a rare and lethal illness called Sakutia and was cured by a serum created from a green monkey though the efforts of his parents. This serum had the unintended effect of turning his skin and hair green and gave him the ability to change into any form. However shortly after being gifted with his abilities a flood occurred and young Garfield was orphaned.

Having heard stories of The Doom Patrol Garfield sought the team out as a chance to do go with his abilities, and after he broke into their home base, and several long hours of the members failing at their attempts to capture the young shifter, Garfield joined the team and took the name Beast Boy. The Doom Patrol members somewhat adopted him, Elasti-Girl and Mento most predominately taking upon the duties of parents for the young boy. However, after a falling out with the team leader and his surrogate father Mento, Beast Boy left The Doom Patrol to pursue other interests.

Shortly after which he met up with the near-legendary Robin, who himself had just left his previous commitment with Batman in Gotham City. Beast Boy initially propositioned the hero for a team up but Robin declined saying he's "not really looking for a partner." Despite the fact that Garfield had intended to take the role of Robin's sidekick. Shortly after this encounter the two met with more young heroes and successfully thwarted an attempted attack by the alien race the Gordanians.

Shortly after which the Teen Titans were formed and Beast Boy became one of the principle members.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/19/2009, 11:53 pm

LAdies, Gentlemen, Tamuranians, and clorbag varbelernelks...

WE HAVE BEGUN!

Date-Febuary 15th, 2010
Time-8:00 A.M. morning
weather- overcast (dark clouds but no rain, windy) 65oF
Total Population - 400,271
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next