DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ty's RolePlay (Started)

+2
Starfire_02
Fishing4Infinity
6 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Ty's RolePlay (Started) Empty Re: Ty's RolePlay (Started)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/16/2010, 1:24 pm

(Im waiting for Star ^^ no pressure)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/16/2010, 3:19 pm

Starfire screamed in pain when Cyborg reset her nose. She instantly swatted him away and clutched her nose, tears running down her cheeks. "If this is how you plan to heal the rest of me then I would much rather prefer staying like this." She said softly
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/16/2010, 9:05 pm

Cyborg recoiled when Star swatted him. "Stay still Star! I'm really really really REALLY sorry, I know it hurts but I gotta do it or it will won't heal right." he slowly set her back down on the bed, "I can give you some painkillers afterwards.. But I cant really seem to find anything in this mess. Just trust me ok?"

(i'm sorry Star Crying or Very sad thats the only way to re-set a nose)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/16/2010, 9:15 pm

( Crying or Very sad )

Starfire lay on the bed once more, and said, "Fine..." Then she squezzed her eyes shut.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/16/2010, 9:23 pm

"I'm really sorry about this Star, please forgive me..." and he twisted he nose again, thus putting it back into form...
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/16/2010, 9:30 pm

Starfire screamed in pain again. "Ow... it is over, yes?" She whimpered.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/16/2010, 9:42 pm

"Yeah lemme just bandage everything up and i'll give you some painkillers alright?" when she nodded Cyborg began to rummage around the rubble for bandages and medicine. He walked back up to Starfire and began wrapping her injuries. After he finished he filled up a syringe with morphine, "You'll feel just a small pinch" and he slipped the needle into her veins and injected the drug...
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/16/2010, 10:03 pm

SLade trudged his way intot he tower up to where sickbay was, and noticed Cyborg trying to heal Star. He had a feleing his offer of help was going to be crammed down his throat and rejected, but the last thing he wanted to do was flat out not offer. He knew healing methods that would be useful. 'You know, I CAN help.' He offered, bracing for his rejection.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/16/2010, 10:05 pm

Starfire closed her eyes has he injected her. When he finished she opened them again and said "Thank you Cyborg.." He was probably going to ask her why she looked so sad, but she didn't care. Right now, all she could think about was how weak she always was.

She looked up and saw Slade. "Hello Slade."
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/16/2010, 10:55 pm

At the sight of Slade Robin jumped out of his bed alarming his teammates, he assured them that he was "Fine." Robin turned to Slade, "Don't touch her Slade." Robin said as he limped over to him, "that actually is a personal issue. If you don't mind can we have a private conversation?" Robin forced the words out, this was Slade he was dealing with. He can't mess up, he could be plotting something. He needed to talk.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 1/16/2010, 11:05 pm

Beast Boy shrugged at Raven and walked into med. bay. Leaning on the wall he continued to poke his tongue. "Mis ucks!" He manged to say. He looked to Starfire, "Ows or ose tar?"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/16/2010, 11:06 pm

Slade grumbled a few dirty words under hsi breath as he folowed Robin. In his travels with his brother, this wasn't the first time he woke up where he didn't fall asleep. But this place was the wierdest by far. He followed Robin away from he others. 'Look masked weirdo, I don't get what you and the others have agaisnt me, but contrary to poular beleif, I DID want to help.' Salde said, by now past iritated and bordering downright frustration. 'But it seems like you guys think I'm the horseman of the friggin' apocalypse! What-is-the-deal!?' he asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/16/2010, 11:17 pm

"i'm really sorry stare." and he went back to Raven and Beast Boy to see if they were alright
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/16/2010, 11:21 pm

Robin lead Slade into his study room, and he flicked on the lights and crossed his arms as best as he could with his cast. What he revealed was four walls covered in Newspapers with headlines that all said the basically the same thing. "Who is Slade? Slade's Next Hit! Terrorist Alias Slade spotted!"

Robin looked at Slade in both of his eyes. "You're a man we were pursuing for a really long time Slade. I don't know what happened to you Slade, last night I poisoned you with Sulfuric Acid. In 2 hours you would have been dead, in 9 you would have been completely disintegrated. I heard you scream and I saw you squirm, you're telling me you have no idea what happened last night? You're not the same person I knew last night. Can you see why we don't have trust in you? Can you see why we don't trust you? Look around you!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/16/2010, 11:31 pm

Slade was not genuineley impressed. 'So, this is it? You think I'm this big bad criminal boogey man?' he said, his voice unusually calm. 'Le tme aks oyu a question:' Slade said, taking a deep breth before continuing. 'If i were the person you calim me to be... WHY ON EARTH WOULD I HAVE HELPED YOU!? Did you CONSIDER the possibility that maybe, just maybe, that if I was evil I would have already made a mo...' Slade stoped mid sentence. 'To hell with it. Nothing i say will convince you- I know that look, Wade gives it to me when he is hellbent on something.' Slade siad, turning to go. 'You don't want me here, and I really don't want to be here.' Slade siad, turning to leave.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/16/2010, 11:45 pm

"Slade," Robin said. "I really don't know anymore, you might not be whom I claim to be. Maybe Cyborg's sensors are wrong. But can you understand why we have a bias against you? You could be. You might not. Nothings making any sense Slade. I thought I'd never work with you as long as I live, and I guess I have nothing more to do but to trust you. Its really hard for me, for all of us. They need a leader who isn't so messed up at the moment."

Robin stood there. Slade was silent. "Slade, I don't know what to do."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/17/2010, 12:01 am

Slade looked over hsi shoulder at Robin. 'So, you wan tme to help again?' Slade siad, having no intention fo doing any such thing. 'Why suuuuuuuuuuuuure, the las times put me in SUCH good graces witht you and the team.' Slade said sarcasticaly. 'First you tell me I'm the most evil thing alive, then you ask for HELP?' he asked, his voice quiet and cold. At this, a cut on his face from the scufle earlier semeingly vanished due to his self recovery. 'Look, you claim you don't know what to do- I'll go and make it simple for 'ya.' Slade said. He stormed out the door, and made his way out of the tower. He stood at the foot of the tower, looking at the city, trying to figure out what to do from there, and also trying to find sense in what the masked weirdo said...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/17/2010, 12:28 am

(hey red, do you have a plan for slade? Like where are you going with this..? Because before you had a completley thought out plan with the citadel and now Slade is all good.. lol)

Starfire looked at hte smashed window in the medical room. She sighed and said to herself 'I guess I am as weak as I look.' It really hurt to think this but she had a feeling thats what everyone else thought.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/17/2010, 12:31 am

Starfire_02 wrote:(hey red, do you have a plan for slade? Like where are you going with this..? Because before you had a completley thought out plan with the citadel and now Slade is all good.. lol)

Starfire looked at hte smashed window in the medical room. She sighed and said to herself 'I guess I am as weak as I look.' It really hurt to think this but she had a feeling thats what everyone else thought.
[I still have plans for the citadel, but I wanted to try a shot at good Slade. Didn't go off very well, so I'll turn him back soon enough >_> ]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/17/2010, 12:46 am

redeagle321 wrote:
Starfire_02 wrote:(hey red, do you have a plan for slade? Like where are you going with this..? Because before you had a completley thought out plan with the citadel and now Slade is all good.. lol)

[I still have plans for the citadel, but I wanted to try a shot at good Slade. Didn't go off very well, so I'll turn him back soon enough >_> ]

(okay ^_^)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/17/2010, 12:53 am

Dammit, Robin thought, you just let the enemy get away. Good going Robin. Then again Robin wasn't sure if that was Slade or not. He was so confused, all the things that built up to the point. Nothing made any sense. It couldn't have been Slade, he's dead. Slade is dead. Right?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/17/2010, 12:55 am

Cyborg looked down at his somber friend, "Hey Starfire listen. I don't know what happened for sure, but you shouldn't blame yourself for anything. I know how you can get when your sister is around, and whatever she says about you is wrong. You're not weak or anything else she says!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/17/2010, 1:12 am

"Man this been a real tough morning.." Cyborg said with a sigh. He grabbed chairs for Raven, Beast Boy and himself and placed them around Starfires bed. One they were all seated he put his head in his heads, "Can't we ever just get a break?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/17/2010, 1:15 am

"We're heros Cyborg, there's no breaks involved in heroism." Robin replied. "Slade, he got away. But he's definitely not himself." Robin said as he pulled a chair.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/17/2010, 1:26 am

"Yeah i know Rob... Just got a bit frustrated there." Cyborg said to Robin
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next