DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Cave RP

+9
Charm
Tÿ
redeagle321
Fishing4Infinity
Music_Hero2779
Luck
Vandal
Ghost
Blitzkrieg
13 posters

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Dragon Cave RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Dragon Cave RP

Post by redeagle321 2/11/2010, 11:38 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:
Shadow_of_Darkness wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:[Hey, erm, where are we? I haven't posted in ages, are we all still in the wodd-ish area? ^_^;]
Yes and a dragon hunter just attacked us
FIgures, I missed a good fight DX
Well its happening now! so youre not missing a fight ^_^ >.< hes barely attacking
[Ooooooooooooooh, I geddit now!]
Candeorus didn't much care for any of this 'Dragon hunter' guy. Not like he could have hunted his dragon if he tried [namely because Akamia would have him as a tasty meal] Canderous didn't like him. He began to pool the moisture out of the air, and it began to swirl aorund him dangerously...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/12/2010, 12:12 am

"Well then, I guess this guy's our enemy too..." Shade muttered to himself as he shrunk and flew up, preferring to learn about this stranger's fighting habits before fighting him. Zhiev aimed his dagger at Jared's stomach, trying not to hit Canderous, and threw the dagger.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/12/2010, 12:36 am

Zhiev winced in pain and fell down as he felt the metal of his dagger pierce his back. With another wince and a loud squelch, he pulled his dagger out and held it behind his head. "Nice shot..." Zhiev muttered, as he twirled his dagger into it's sheath behind his ear and stood up, taking a defensive stance with his sword. Shade noticed that Zhiev took a shot and sneaked into Jared's shadow, whispering into his ear in a way only he could hear "You seem very stupid by doing this. Why the hell are you even doing this?"
Hey, may seem weird, but maybe I can get something on him... Shade thought, knowing he was being optimistic...

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/12/2010, 1:41 am

Zhiev grinned as he saw the arrow flying toward him. The electricity lighting up his face, evil red eyes turned the grin from friendly to wicked, then the light vanished as he slumped to the ground, unconscious.

"I've heard of the place. Frankly I wouldn't feel to bad going there." Shade whispered, adding with a laugh "But I'm sure as hell not making it easy for you". Shade leaped out of Jared's shadow and in one fluid motion clawed his bow string, grabbed an arrow jabbing him with it and dived back into his shadow.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/12/2010, 2:15 am

Shade flew over toward Adela and Zhiev, slapping Zhiev, trying to wake him up muttering to himself "That idiot...you'd think for all his fancy moves he'd have dodged the arrow... You'd better not do anything to him by the way, I may have no confidence in his abilities, but he's still a friend." adding to Adela with a bit of resentment.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/12/2010, 2:31 am

Shade grunted a bit and said "Frankly I like him this way too. And uh, I didn't tell the man anything apart from asking what he's doing and that..." Shade had gotten ahead of his thoughts at this point and tried to avoid saying that he'd go with the man eventually. "...that I wouldn't make it easy for him to take any of us." Shade said with a devilish grin, or at least the best a shadow can make.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/12/2010, 2:45 am

Shade looked at Delano and said "I didn't think the man would be a bundle of joy, but I don't need to know that to know what I'm doing. The guy takes dragons. The guy is good at fighting. He could easily take a dragon from a weak pathetic fool like..." Once again Shade spoke before he thought fully, scolding himself for his carelessness, he sighed and said "Ok...fine, but I'm effectively dead anyways, not like I'm gambling anything here" indicating his shadowy figure.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/12/2010, 8:06 pm

Zhiev sat up gasping and felt his face, eyeing Adela holding the bottle, then said "Guess I should thank you for doing that before Shade clawed me...that guy gone?"

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/13/2010, 12:07 am

"Oh yeah, that guy put my own dagger in my back..." Zhiev muttered, adding "Thanks." when he took the rag and wrapped it around his wound, laughing a bit.
"Glad to hear you're nice some of the time, otherwise I probably would be in a hole somewhere." he said. Shade sighed and slipped into Zhiev's shadow.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 2/13/2010, 6:31 pm

Name- Maria (Maria Moore)
Age 19

Appearance
Hair:shoulder length black curly hair.
eyes:lightb blue
Height:5'6
skin color: light mixed

Abilities Maria can control water she can heal and make water into a weapon or attack when fighting.

Personality Maria is nice but can get real annoyed or mean at certain times.

Origons: Maria's grandfather is a famous dragon expert
when maria was young her grandfather teached her how
to control and be friends with dragons. When she turned 16
her grandfather had died but left her a dragon egg for
her to keep. Ever since then Maria and Icy have been good friends
and started to explore lots of places. While exploring they
also trained seeing what they could do with thier abilities.

Name-Icy
Appearance: Icy is a very cute water dragon with a green/blue color.
Abilities:can fly, use water as a shield, and can attack with water.
personality: quiet but very nice and but also can share maria's feelings.

Ice looks like this Dragon Cave RP - Page 12 QNpn
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/13/2010, 6:51 pm

Zhiev laughed and said "I just wish they wouldn't mix their own blood with mine." feeling the wound where he was stabbed.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/13/2010, 8:03 pm

"Nah, not deep enough to kill...I think." Zhiev said smiling, adding "For once, and maybe the last time if people keep coming here to kill us."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/13/2010, 8:33 pm

Zhiev frowned a bit and said "Well I don't know about him, but I could probably find out if the guy's not to sneaky. Or at least Shade could."
"Stop making promises for me." Shade muttered.
"Shut up, you know you'd do it." Zhiev mumbled back.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/13/2010, 8:55 pm

Zhiev raised his eyebrows in the shadow of his cowl and said "No problem I guess." then he jumped off onto the ground, stumbling a little because of his wound and said with a grin "Well then, I guess you two will be going on your way. If you ever need help though, hunt us down; we usually don't have much going for us."
Shade flew out for a split second to fly through Delano's shadow and back, delaying only to mumble a gruff good bye.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/13/2010, 9:34 pm

"Well that's a first; the pickpocket made a friend." Shade said almost mockingly. Zhiev just smiled a bit and laid down on the ground on his side and said "Now tell me, what happened while I was knocked out?". So Shade went on to tell him about the fight and what Delano had told him about the man, finishing with "...you think he could of taken the dragon we're after?" Zhiev stopped smiling and said "Maybe Shade, but for once I agree with Delano. This guy we shouldn't go after; he's against every rule I live by, not someone we should mess with."
"Sometimes I wish you'd buck up and kill someone, someone evil no less..." Shade muttered.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/14/2010, 12:20 am

Thaddeus whirled around, his eyes becoming bright purple. "What are you doing here???" He asked, greatly concerned with this sudden arrival.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/14/2010, 10:15 am

(Jared needs eye contact to hypnotize, right?)

Thaddeus closed his eyes, relying on his clairvoyance to know where everyone was. "Dreamer, go now," he whispered to his dragon. The dragon nodded its head in acknowledgment, then shot up into the sky. "Dreamer is my own, bonded since birth, and by both the laws of Fustleseem and the code of the rider, you have no right to attempt to take him from me!" Thaddeus yelled out, his eyes shut as he began to focus his energy. Thaddeus put his hands together, and soon they were glowing hues of scarlet and silver. In a flash, the energy flowed out and all around Jared and his dragon. "Sleep..." Thaddeus said quietly, trying to subdue them.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/14/2010, 1:51 pm

Dreamer, after seeing what had happened, soared down from the clouds above, scooping Thaddeus into his claws. He then flew back up into the clouds, hoping they would be able to hide. "Thaddeus, are you all right?" he asked telepathically as they soared into the heavens. "Yes.. I... I believe so..." Thaddeus replied weakly, "I am just glad they did not manage to get you..." he said with a smile.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/14/2010, 10:34 pm

(I havn't posted in forever so...)
Kamica and Ether had snuck away from thegroup awhile back and were now walking through a town. Ether flew and circled above while Kamica just wandered. Seeing a place open she threw on a cloak she stole from someone and strolled in. She hoped she would look older with the cloak on and her face not visable.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/15/2010, 9:40 am

"Hello," Kamica said and went to the bar, "Just water." She paid for her drink and sat down. Ether cicled high enough not to be seen but asked Kamica mentally, "Aren't yu alittle young to be in a bar?"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/15/2010, 12:49 pm

"You sholdn't ask a girl that" She said and took a sip. "What about you?" Ether looked down and saw Killer Stone, "Um hello there."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/15/2010, 1:15 pm

"So, it's not like anyone is anger from it." Under her cloak she gripped her sword handle. "Ether. Do you have a rider here?"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/15/2010, 2:01 pm

[Sorry, haven't been keeping up. What's going on?]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/15/2010, 2:31 pm

(All I no is Kam and Jared r in a bar and their dragons are above the bar)
"Fustleseem to be exact, you?" Ether continued to fly above, unable to land. "Unimportant. Like these questions, but if you had some answers for my questions. Have you heard of the Theives of Time?"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/15/2010, 7:22 pm

(Got it, now is Jared bad or good)
"Well then," She finished her water and started to get up, "I think I'm done here Mister...?" Ether was suprised, "Really? My there are alot more dragons from diffrent parts of Percicles. I somtimes want to go back but it seems everyone is moving here."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next