DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Cave RP

+9
Charm
Tÿ
redeagle321
Fishing4Infinity
Music_Hero2779
Luck
Vandal
Ghost
Blitzkrieg
13 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Dragon Cave RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Dragon Cave RP

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/15/2010, 7:34 pm

"Ether let's ride," Kamica shouted as she stept out the door. She jumpped into the air, did a flip and grabbed Ether's tail. "Show off and did you really have to stop in there?" Kamica sighed as she climbed up his tail. "You are so inmature somtimes Kamica..." They both laughed and flew out of town.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 2/15/2010, 11:47 pm

smoking wolf looks around and wonders where adela went after being knocked unconscious by germany411.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/16/2010, 10:37 am

Thaddeus was sleeping peacefully on a golden cloud when the name "Rhuul" echoed upon his senses. He immediately awoke, and looked around, but could not see from whom the word was spoken. 'That name...' Thaddeus thought for a little while. With a sigh, he turned to Dreamer who was fast asleep next to him. He nudged the great beast firmly, in hopes of awakening the slumbering giant. Dreamer's scarlet eyes slowly opened, and he glanced over at Thaddeus. "What is it, my brother?" he asked telepathically as he yawned. "What do you know about the name... Rhuul..?" Thaddeus asked solemnly-- a very unusual occurrence. Thaddeus rarely frowned, but when he did something was very, VERY wrong to him. "I do not know of that name, dear brother," replied Dreamer after a moment of thought, "perhaps it seems familiar to you simply because you have heard other travelers saying it?"

Thaddeus looked downward in thought for a moment, then slowly nodded. "Yes, yes that must be it... it just seemed so familiar, and so troubling. May I see my charts?" Dreamer leaned over, allowing Thaddeus to reach into the saddle pockets. He withdrew this time 3 charts. The first two were completed, and the third was just beginning progress. Thaddeus began plotting down lines and dots, preparing for further progression.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/16/2010, 12:12 pm

"Are you sure?" Ether asked looking at Kamica who was walking down his shout. "Yes. Completely, just fly as fast as you can and as high. Like over that cloud!" She shouted over the rush of wind. Before she knew it, Ether was barrel rolling over the cloud and she was hanging on for dear life. "SWEET!"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/16/2010, 12:21 pm

Thaddeus gasped as a dragon and his rider flew over the cloud like a rushing wind. One of Thaddeus' charts was blown from his hands, and he quickly flew after it, grabbing it before it descended too far. Looking back at who was causing all the ruckus, he realized it was Kamica. "Hello, Mistress Kamica!" he called out with a smile, "How are you?"

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/16/2010, 12:29 pm

"Hey! I'm great!" She smiled as Ether flew back. "Sorry, didn't see you there." Kamica noticed the crts, "What are those for? Planing a trip?"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/16/2010, 12:39 pm

Thaddeus chuckled. "Oh, no, they are for keeping track of certain things." He rolled up the 3 charts, and put them back in the saddle pocket. Hopping onto Dreamer, the two of them took off into the sky to join Kamica and Ether. "Have you seen a dragon hunter recently?" he asked, curious about the man who had attacked them earlier.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/16/2010, 12:43 pm

"No. Why?" She asked. "I met a dragon named Killer Stone, but not her rider. If that counts for anything." Ether said doing a flip. "Show off..."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/16/2010, 12:45 pm

Thaddeus thought for a moment, then pulled out his 3rd chart and added a couple more lines and dots. He looked back up, and smiled brightly. "Thank you very much for your help! Would you like to descend downward to get something to eat?"

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/16/2010, 12:50 pm

"Well I-" "Yes she'd love to. Right Kamica...?" She sighed, nodded and Ether fallowed Thaddeus down to land.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/16/2010, 1:09 pm

The group of them landed near a small tavern nestled in the hills and meadows. A lovely cherry tree stood near the brick building, and was just beginning to bloom. As they walked inside, the place smelled of alcohol, but also had a variety of other things, including some types of cooked fish, some teas, and even some types of breads. Ether and Dreamer were perched atop the singled roof, and waited patiently for their riders. Inside, Thaddeus and Kamica took a seat at a table that seemed to have been carved completely out of the trunk of a large tree. "Greetings, guests," said a middle aged woman wearing a lovely ivory velvet gown, "What may we serve you this fine day?" she asked, smiling gently. "I would so enjoy some lotus tea and perhaps some fresh bread, Madeline, thank you," said Thaddeus politely. "And yourself?" Madeline asked, turning to Kamica.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/16/2010, 1:20 pm

"Just bread please." Kamica said, suddenly shy. 'Bad idea...' She thought. Ether smiled to him self, his rider was finally meeting with humans again.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/16/2010, 1:33 pm

"Coming right up!" Madeline said cheerfully, then turned to go give the order. "So, tell me about yourself, Kamica-- do you have a family?" Thaddeus asked politely after a moment of slightly-awkward silence.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/16/2010, 1:38 pm

"Mom, two little brothers, and a older one. I haven't seen them in forever... Ether is only important to me now. You?" She asked taking off her cloak. "IS it just me or is it hot in here?"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/16/2010, 1:57 pm

Thaddeus smiled, then chuckled lightly. "I do not really have much of a family... I grew up in the academy of Fustleseem with my dragon, Dreamer. When we had grown older together, we ran away... or rather flew away haha." Thaddeus had a slide glazed-over look as he remembered the things that had happened.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/16/2010, 2:02 pm

"You ran away too?! Really?!" She settled down, "Um where is Fustleseem? Ether talks about it some times too."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/16/2010, 2:05 pm

"Oh, it is far away from here," Thaddeus said with a chuckle, "and although it is rather industrial, it has some redeeming qualities. I would always sit by a large marble fountain near the academy, and watch the clouds. Upon receiving my amulet I gained some.. unique abilities, as you too may have experienced." Thaddeus held up his odd-shaped amulet. It had a trinket in the form of an eye dangling from one side, and two silver bells hanging from the other. In the middle it had a purple gem that glowed slightly. The entire thing was made of white gold, and sparkled lightly.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/16/2010, 2:14 pm

"Oh snap! The amulet does that?!" Kamica was freaking out. "Tell me do you know ANYTHING about a group called the Theives of Time?!"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/16/2010, 2:18 pm

"Hmm... I heard of them a long time ago, but I thought they disbanded... have they not?" Thaddeus replied, trying hard to remember back when he last heard of them.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/16/2010, 2:31 pm

"No, no, no. This bad, REALLY bad! If he finds out what it can do... If he uses it... I'm dead. I'm so dead!" Eyes wild she grabbed Thaddeus' shoulders. "What do you know?!"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/16/2010, 3:33 pm

Thaddeus was greatly startled with the girl's reaction. "My amulet gives me my abilities... and yours gives you abilities, I assume... What is the matter?"

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/16/2010, 3:53 pm

"I've got to go!" She ran out of the building. "Ether! We've got to go!" Ether grabbed her with his tail and took off. "Where to?" Ether asked, "Some place I never wanted to see again. North, Grove." Ether gave her a are-you-serious-look, saw she was and took off full speed.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/16/2010, 4:01 pm

Completely perplexed by what had happened, Thaddeus sat at the table in silence. "Here's your order" Madeline said as she arrived with the food, then saw the girl was gone. "Don't worry, hun," she said politely, "You'll get another girl." She put the food on the table, then went off to work some more. Thaddeus thought for a moment, still in shock with what had just happened.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/16/2010, 6:15 pm

"So you just left him there?" Kamica nodded, "You didn't even stop to pay for your order? Or explain that the amulet was stolen? He could have helpped." Kamica huged Ether's neck tighter, "Oh yeah, I'll just tell the world that my dad runs the crime capitol of the world and stole an all powerful amulet. That's get me popular. I don't even know what it does!" "Maybe your dad doesn't either..."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/17/2010, 2:06 am

Zhiev opened his eyes from a slight doze he was in and stood up. Looking around, he thought No point staying here anymore; everyone's gone... as he started walking back to the city, talking to Shade about what had just happened.
"I'm not surprised at what happened today, just worried. There's never been someone I thought we shouldn't go after, but this Jared guy genuinely scares me..." Zhiev mumbled.
"Truly a first..." Shade muttered sarcastically as they walked next to a tavern, sitting down, a shadow against the wall.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next