DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Cave RP

5 posters

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

Dragon Cave RP - Page 16 Empty Re: Dragon Cave RP

Post by redeagle321 4/13/2010, 7:46 am

[I'll come up with... something this afternoon before work- Last time I try a funny post oPo]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 4/13/2010, 9:14 am

[psh it was funny though XD... and okay]
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/13/2010, 9:18 pm

[sorry for the wait, here's the best that I could bs.]

Cnadeorus grumbeled wearily. 'Damn, what an outright f***** up day.' Thought to himself. "Going for a walk. I'll letcha' all know if I bother to come back." He grumbeled. He quickly made himself sparce. As he did he was joined by Astrid, who had just finished spending everyone's money on grog, despite the fact she was severeley underage. "Oy, Cand'rus, wait up." Shae called as she caught up. "Couldn't stand the heat so 'ya got outta the oven, eh?" She asked, twirling her empty money pouch. "You might say that. I dunno, I probably ought to just ditch 'em, save the toruble, and go back to taking jobs from snakebutt." He said. But Astrid knew he wasn't finished. "Buuuuuuuuuuut..." She inititated. "I duunno. I just don't know. Maybe I was starting to LIKE them." Canderous said in resignation. "Why not give 'em one more chance? Not like I can't bust my foot off in the arse of anyone that messes with 'yeh." Astrid said, playfuly smacking him. It wasn't like he had much to loose, and Caderous wanted to finish what he had started with the war and everything. "Fine, but not because I WANT to or anthting." he said slyly.

The two made it back after walking a little more, and sat near the others.
[sorry it sucks so bad oPo]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 4/13/2010, 11:13 pm

I stood next to Drake and looked up at him. His gaze was elsewhere so I nudged him with my elbow. He instantly looked down at me. "I feel bad for Canderous...." I mumbled softly to him. "Girl you have too much of a soft heart." He responded with a snort. I glared. "I do not!" I whispered back. "...I don't know he's like... te only one I trust at the moment..." He cocked an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes and without waiting for an answer I went and sat near Canderous but leaving a small enough distance away. Drake laid down beside me wrapping his tail around me. I leaned back against him and crossses my arms. I put my hood up and gazed up at the sky. Dukine was already asleep next to Drake as well.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 4/13/2010, 11:17 pm

Shade was relatively disappointed; he had wanted to fight, he wouldn't push it any farther though, he thought giving off a slight moan. Zhiev heard the moan as Adela sat near him and laughed.
"Looks like the shadows don't like your point of view, Delano..." he muttered, mostly to himself.
"And you owe me money, you wyrm." he added a but louder. A small snicker came from Adela's shadow.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 4/13/2010, 11:31 pm

I felt Drake lay his head down blinking softly. I knew he wasn't tired but I could tell he was bored. However I kept my gaze on the stars. I always loved nature and the night sky. "Wonder what we do now that Canderous got his a** kicked by a chick, and evil phyco died, the chicken dragon flew off with his body and we are stuck here in te middle of fricken nowhere" He muttered underhis breath. "No I'm pretty sure we know where we are headed.....just not very fast." I said failing to hide my smile. I never looked away from the skies.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 4/13/2010, 11:45 pm

Zhiev gave a half smile.
"It's painfully embarrassing." he said, half joking.
"But he still needs to pay me back for his failed investment."
"Nah I don't, just steal." Shade muttered tauntingly from Adela's shadow. Zhiev rolled his eyes under his hood and muttered with a wry grin, "As for me being the master thief...I bet I could do better than anyone here."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 4/13/2010, 11:52 pm

Zhiev smiled and said "I've no doubt of that...and...all I have is a life threatening plant on me anyways." he laughed and added seriously "I mean I bet I could beat you on grand scale theft. After all I've spent my whole life working purely on the skill."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 4/14/2010, 12:00 am

Zhiev straitened as he stood up, grinning.
"Could be if you're up to it. Been a long time since I've had any challenging theft." he said, almost nostalgically.

Shade almost let out a laugh. He flew out of Adela's shadow and exclaimed happily, "Really?! Are you two actually going to compete!?"

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 4/14/2010, 12:07 am

Zhiev grinned incredibly and said "You kidding? I'd do most anything for a time like that." Shade was still laughing; he didn't think this would happen, but he was happy for it.
"Well? You two gonna do it or not?!" Shade said cheerfully.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 4/14/2010, 12:10 am

I noticed Drake lifting his head turning towards Adela and Zhiev. 20 says Zhiev will win after all... us men kick a**. I finally broke my tance from the sky and snapped towards Drake. "50 says Adea will make him cry... and by the way if Canderous gets whooped by a chick so will miss "i die by a plant" over there." Drake paused and snorted. "Kid may be an idiot when it comes to not touching plants out in the wild but he can use a sword." I riased my eyebrow. "So can Adela." We both grinned and looked towards them.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 4/14/2010, 12:19 am

Zhiev grinned.
"Ramjol of course. Whoever can bring back a haul of the most value wins." he said happily, already planning where he'd go. Shade's laughing had died down a bit.
"Well, I'm not siding here. Partly because I have no idea who will win. Good luck to both of you!" Shade called out laughing as he flew into the sky to watch them.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 4/14/2010, 12:20 am

I stood up walking towards Adela. "I bet you can take him heck a little girl can take him... after all a good fighter always has brains and you mr "ill play with everything i see and get killed by it" obviousy doesnt." I stated
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 4/14/2010, 12:38 am

"Well ok then!" Zhiev exclaimed joyfully, cracking his knuckles and ready to get started.
"Better start then." he muttered as he began running off to Ramjol, Shade following.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 4/14/2010, 12:47 am

Reht

Appearance:
Hair: Slightly longer than a buzz cut and light brown
Eyes: Rust
Skin: Slightly tanned
Apparel: Constantly ready for battle, he wears leather straps around his chest and leather armor on the lower half of his body. He usually has bloodstains on his body.
Height: 7’ 4’’
Weight: 300 lbs.

Tools:
Reht has several knives strapped to his chest, which he uses to his advantage when he feels bored. For the most part he uses his ‘sword’, which is really a dragon. He generally doesn’t use much else tool or ability wise.

Strengths:
Reht is incredibly strong and sturdy, able to take hits with ease and deliver them even easier.

Weaknesses:
He has practically no weakness, though he has an unhealthy love for blood, and will generally go out of his way to make his attacks bloodier, rather than more deadly.

Personality:
Reht has a hatred of the stupid, and doesn’t bother to conceal it. For the most part he’s blunt and violent. And doesn’t clean up the evidence of a murder.

History:
Reht is and always had been, a bounty hunter, though he was part of a group of killers for a while. However he chose to go solo eventually, free lancing assassination work. Constantly looking for work no matter how petty, as long as it ended with a bloodbath, he was happy. Eventually he killed someone who had an interesting relic; a draconic sword, he was told, he didn’t listen to anyones stupid myths about the sword until he used it and felt it’s personality. He instantly fell in love with the blood thirsty beast. He only failed once, and that was with Zhiev, a young (and annoying) kid at the time, who managed to bribe himself out of the fight. Reht liked killing; but he liked money a bit more.

Dragon:
Reht’s dragon is…unique. It’s a sword, a blood red sword with a mind of its own. It’s nameless and incredibly bloodthirsty. It actually absorbs blood with a kill and urges to kill. It has a pattern of a dragon around the hilt and coiling up the blade, ending with a sharp tongue as the point. It has the ability to breath fire when it’s drunken enough blood.

:O

Last edited by Quickfeather on 4/15/2010, 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 4/14/2010, 1:16 am

Zhiev didn't quite know where to start, so he hit a random house that seemed to look wealthy enough and began picking the lock with the lockpick on his wrist.

Reht had just came from a mission, fresh blood on him everywhere. He had no idea where he was but he got paid, that was all that matter to him really. But he needed a new mission. A hard one; nobody was fun now a days...

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 4/14/2010, 1:41 am

Reht felt a surge from his sword; it was already thirsty again.
"Oi, stay patient you..." he mumbled gruffly as he pulled out his sword and walked over to a house, trying to decide the best way to get some blood. He decided on burning the house down and picking off the survivors. As flames billowed from his sword everyone in it had died. After he was done collecting their blood for his dragon, he sat down.
"Happy now you damned beast?" he muttered, a purr of satisfaction emanated from the sword.

Zhiev had broken into the house; it looked like a pretty average house, but he began searching for anything of use. He ran into a key and a note...apparently the owner had a job at the palace coming up? He swiped the key and slinked off.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/14/2010, 7:01 am

"Oh this is just great- in case we didn't stick ou tlike a bacth of sore thumbs already, let's loot and murder to draw even more attention to ourselves." Canderous said rolling his eyes, his voice dripping with weary sarcasm. They make fun of him for getting dumped, then they go and play criminal, murdering and looting. Smoooooooooth.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 4/14/2010, 10:38 am

I looked over my shoulder at Canderous. I glanced at Drake who was sitting down watching the sky oblivious to where or what I was doing. I steadly walkedd over to Canderous raising my eyebrow. "Last time I cheaked you were no physco killer... and its not that you got b*tch-slapped and dumped its that you let her take sh*t off you and you just sat there letting her..." I swear I could hear Drake chuckle so I shot a glare at him.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 4/14/2010, 10:49 am

Reht raised an eyebrow as he looked at the man.
"I just burned down a house to kill, what the hell do you think?" he muttered.
"And yeah, I'm looking for a job anyways. 'Course I won't do it for free." he added, pointedly ignoring the mans stars.

Zhiev was at the palace now; he hadn't taken anything yet except the odd key, but he quickly slunk into the courtyard and began worming his way through the palace.

Winter glanced at Delano.
"How do you think this will end, a crime spree...?" Winter asked, slightly worried.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/14/2010, 2:00 pm

"Not for nothing, could we STOP talking about my love life, or now my lack there of?" Canderous asked, mildly irritated that the subject kept coming up. "As for how this stupid crime spree is gonna go..." he twirled his finger and made flushing noises. "It ranks on the list of dumb ideas." He said.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 4/14/2010, 3:40 pm

Reht raised an eyebrow again.
"Just bring her here? I'm a bounty hunter, not someone who fetches lost kids." he muttered distastefully.
"Fine, I'll bring her here, you better have a pretty good pay though. Tell me anything you happen to know about this 'other world' and I'll be on my way."

Winter stayed silent for a second; if Shade was the one watching Zhiev he didn't exactly feel comfortable.
"I suppose I will have to get used to stupid ideas if I am to be with them..." Winter mumbled as he laid down.

Zhiev had been slinking through the palace for a while now and, oddly enough, had managed to avoid anything of value. Apart from a few close calls with the guards he hadn't found anything; he was slightly worried he might lose this bet now... He spotted a door and rushed over to it; was as good as anything else he'd seen...

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/14/2010, 3:58 pm

"No, not that. Were trying to help people with the war and all, right? So WHY would breaking the law and pissing off people be a good thing? Plus all the attention might attract less than savory company." Canderous explained- they last thing he wanted was for adela or someone to pickpocket or offend someone and get HIM involved in all of this...
"But that's still not a a denial on weth'r or not 'ya would go if you could." Astrid piped up. "Shadap, i only steal if I have to or I get bored." He replied, the two squabling, in true brother and sister fasion (even though they looked NOTHING alike)
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/14/2010, 4:13 pm

"So, she's not the only one with a rottn' master I see..." Astrid mumbled, but Canderous shushed her and pointed, oddly, at all of the dragons nearby. Whatever it meant made Astrid blush, and promptly she stopped talking. "ANYWAYS, going into town making nuisances of themselves is DEFINITELY going to attract attention, and if you think this master of hers is on the trail, shouldn't we go get her?" Canderous asked, seeming to want to change the topic.

Last edited by redeagle321 on 4/14/2010, 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 4/14/2010, 4:18 pm

Reht made a malevolent face that almost formed a smile.
"Well that makes this much more interesting. Any clue as to getting to this 'Percicles'? Or am I on my own." he said with a gruff tone.

Zhiev busted through the door and walked in. It was filled with guards, some sleeping, some actually guarding. But he spotted a chest at the end of the room, so he went for it, crawling through the room behind the guards, blending in with the shadows.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next