DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+5
Tizmael
Corvus31
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
9 posters

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 15 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by redeagle321 5/19/2010, 9:11 am

Cyrah waited for Karmy to come back, proping herself up against a pole. It was morning, so normal people were heading off to work or school or whathever. As she waited for Karmy, she noticed a man in an unusual white dusiness suit. She couldn't explain it, but there was something... off about him. However, her thoughts were interupted by Karmy hauling her into a portal and poping out of Casius.

Corben strode past the bystanders, and pushed Nano and crimson out of his way as he got to the 'Batmobile'. Oh yeah, one touch told him it wasn't the real deal- he had a knack for such things. But he kept this to himself- he had bigger fish to fry.

Casius gave Karmy the evil eye. "I feel so violated when you do that.... couldn't you just portal out of the floor or something?" He whined, still hung over.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/19/2010, 9:17 am

Dick looked back, she was no longer there. He had no idea who she was or why she was really there. Looking at the picture we walked back to the door and opened it up after punching in a code. He sighed as the elevator dropped to the first floor.

Entering the Medical Bay once more he saw Barbara with her cowl down, she turned her head to look at him; nodding. He sat down next to her. "How are you feeling?" Dick asked. "Urh.." She moaned and Dick decided not to show her the picture until later.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/19/2010, 9:22 am

"No cause I have no idea where you are at the time so I can only make a portal out of something that I've seen before." Karmy said helping Cyrah up. "Anyways. How you feeling?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/19/2010, 9:32 am

"Gyped- I wanted my money." Cyrah pouted, crossing her arms. However, the image of Corben floated in her mind. "Anyways, anybody know where the big guy is? I need to ask him something."
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 5/19/2010, 9:37 am

"Can we help you?" Crimson said to the stranger.
"If your'e trying to salvage anything off the batmobile your waisting your time!" Nano said. "This things a smoking husk!"
"Helloooo?" Crimson said.
They both stood aside then to see what the stranger wanted with the charred vehicle of the dark knight.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/19/2010, 9:46 am

Corben gave the brothers a dirty look. "Honestly, do you two ever stop to breathe? Or do you simply HAVE to talk?" Corben groweled, his eyes flashing red in a 'don't mess with me' way.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/19/2010, 9:47 am

"Last time I saw him.." Karmy tried to remember. "Was before I was gonna go bury the bunnies. I think he was going to go visit Barbara or something." she suddenly got a head rush. "Oh geeze... I need to go lay down.." she said holding her head. "I'm gonna go find Wintermint.. See if I can get a room to sleep in or something.. Or just pass out on the couch." and she walked off.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 5/19/2010, 10:01 am

"who the heck do you think you are?" Nano muttered under his breath.
"Watch it!" Crimson warned. "Are you trying to pick a fight with this guy? we don't even know what he can do!"
"Yeahh... mind telling us who you are?" Nano asked.
And nano formed his cannon behind his back with a quiet *click*.
"Calm down bro..." Crimson said. "If this guy tries to pull any crap, i'll take him on"
"Grrrrr......" Nano growled as he retracted his cannon.
Crimson cracked his fingers quietly and charged his energies with a crackling noise.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/19/2010, 10:06 am

Corben furrowed his brow. "Energising your weapons? Could it be possible you don't know who I am?" Corben said. "I go by a lot of names, but you may refer to me as Metalo." He said, a harsh green energy gathering in his eyes. The brothers had their weapons powered up. In other words, they had no idea what they were up against. He figured he would kill them cleanly and be on his way- a deadly green ray spewed from his eyes and shot at the two- kryptonite radiation.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/19/2010, 10:08 am

Wintergreen was walking down the hall with a tray of snacks, he delivered it to where The Midnight Riders were hanging out. "I hope you enjoy your stay, it seems to me there's more visitors by the hour." He smiled and trotted off. He saw Karmy stumble onto the second floor, she was either drunk or tired. Either way he directed her to the nearest bedroom. "Down the hall to your right Ms. Anderson. You can choose any room."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 5/19/2010, 10:14 am

"ARRRGGGG!!!!" Nano said as the blast aimed at him struck him in the leg.
Nano then returned fire with a blast from his cannon.
"Kryptonite radiation.......how did he do that?" Nano said to himself.
Crimson barely dodged the shot and formed two balls of red static in his hands.
"Cover me.....i got somthin that'l blow this Metalo guy away. Crimson said
Nano pulled out his cannon and fired off several more shots, giving Crimson time for his move.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/19/2010, 10:20 am

"Thanks Wintermint." Karmy mumbled, her eyes were half closed. She bumped into the door, forgetting that she had to turn the knob in her exhausted state. So she simple slapped a portal on the door and crawled in. She didn't even know where she was before she passed out, half way on the bed.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/19/2010, 10:26 am

Ivy smiled. "Nice that you returned, John. You two really do make a nice couple." She teased lightly. Cyrah's plan was, in her mind, a good one. For a little while they didn't have the police on Batman. Hey, he could even return as a ghost if he wanted. With that in mind, she could afford some light teasing.

Her happy thoughts bloomed flowers at her feet. Sweet smelling tulips. Despite the bloody scene on the wall, it was turning out to be a sunshine day. But the blood was really giving her the creeps now. "Not that it isn't great to see you, but that blood, " she nodded her head to the message, "Is bugging me. 'Scuse me while I go clean it."

Already, water formed in her palms as she trotted to the gory wall.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/19/2010, 10:28 am

Wintergreen sighed, "Oh dear..." He thought walking into the room, seeing Karmy's dead cold body sprawled halfway on the bed. He took the liberty to tuck her in so her back wouldn't hurt when she woke up. Closing the door he went to go check up on Barbara.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/19/2010, 10:34 am

Metalo batted away the blasts witht he greatest of ease. "That's it? Really? How terrifically pathetic." he said. People had begun to scream and clear the streets, all the better for Metalo. "But you ruined my suit..." he said, observing a scorch mark on it. Casually, he put his fist into a nearby car, and simply flung it at the two as if he had trown a baseball.

Zeor joined Ivy in cleaning up the messy wall. "Really, some of these superviallains need to get a better hobby." He said in disguest, his powers removing the blood from the wall little by little.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/19/2010, 10:40 am

Ivy sighed, "Some of these supervillains really need help." She did a small cuckoo sign before spraying off the last of the first "S". "But thanks for helping." she added politely, starting on the "H". Blood dried fast, and was hard to wash off, she noted.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/19/2010, 10:46 am

01:00 p.m.
Afternoon, chilly
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 5/19/2010, 10:56 am

"Whoa..." Crimson said as he saw Metalo chuck the car like a rag doll.
"No you dont!" Nano said as he cranked up his cannon to level 7 and blasted the car in half. a shard of glass cut his face as the car fell to the ground with a crash.
"I'm ready!" Crimson said as he came back with the two energy spheres in his hand. "Good.....lets blow this creep away!"
Nano craked hus cannon up to level 10 and crimson pressed the spheres together.
"DREAD LASER!!" Crimson cried as a massive blast of red-static energy erupted from his fists and headed for metalo.
Nano followed up with a max blast from his cannon that made his arm crack and spark.
"There's no way this creep could survive this!" Crimson said to himself
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/19/2010, 11:21 am

Metallo shook his head. "What a shame... that you are already as desperate as to show me your best so early. How utterly pathetic." Metallo sneered, opening the plates ot his chest, revealing the lump of Kryptonite that was his heart. With focus, he fired a powerful blast from the Kryptonite.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/19/2010, 12:37 pm

Alice walked by the Workout room. "How did I know I'd find you here?" She asked wiping her eyes, still drowsy. "How're you doin' kiddo? She asked stepping in.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 5/19/2010, 1:12 pm

Mame groaned lowered her head and looked at the spider, her cheeks were flushed, even through the barely fading white make up, the purple circles under her eyes highlighted by the pale of her face. She tilted her head ad smiled as she watched him drink his coffee, it was black and icky to the taste but it did it's job well.

The blond reached out and placed her hand on the counter next to him, her eyes jittering in the sockets as she tried to calm her lazy drugged brain, willing it to revert to the frantic energy she would need to ignore the stimulation of her splitting scab covered shins. She'd get distracted by that today, she could already tell, Slade was going to need to be patient with her if he wanted to get any training done.

Eventually Mame reached out and took a hold of Slade, with the contact it could be noted that she was shaking, all over ever so slightly, as if every nerve, pour and inch of her body was vibrating from the effects of the caffeine, her new found 'Daddy' would have to work her out of the impeding depression that would wreck her brain in the later hours after the coffee worked it's way out of her body.

She lifted him up, savoring how he felt in her hands, the rough surface converting into soft downy sensations in her aching organs, her eyes were half lidded, unfocused, but directed in his general direction. Her mouth cracked in a weak half smirk as she tugged her mentor up close to her face.

" I'm re...ready...Soon....Need a minute...Coffee....acts like....narcotic.....in system.....you're soft"

The Darkest of Knights - Page 15 Caffeine_enduced_High_by_Simple_shadow

Her voice was groggy and hoarse all at once, just her vocalizing showed the wear and tear a simple day by herself had on her abused body. She stared into his multiple eyes for a long time, just gripping him as gently as she could before staggering back and dragging them both towards the door. She used her numbed free hand to grasp the metal door handle and pressing it down, staggering out into the large open warehouse as she basically fell out of the room.

It was cold, she didn't care, Mame set he arachnid down on he floor and let out a great yawn that echoed throughout the expansive empty building. She was significantly....well she was nude ish, but if Slade didn't care neither did she. Mame snapped her teeth before looking down at Slade, her eyes were brighter, steady, she had stopped shaking.

" I'm ready when you are Papa"
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/19/2010, 1:16 pm

Alice yawned, covering her mouth, eyes half closed. "I'm doing fine. She leaned over a bench watching her do her exercises. "How can you be awake at this time and do that?" She asked, "You must have had some amazing sleep.."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/19/2010, 1:32 pm

"Sleep is a luxury I don't like." Alice said half quoting Karmy. "Besides, I wanna check up on you." She said cocking her head so far right she began to rest her head. "You wanna learn how to use a knife?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/19/2010, 1:34 pm

Slade grinned a toothy spidergrin. He had been waiting for a student to say that to him for in excess of six years. "Very well, child, your training is simple, being your first day and all." Slade said, ommiting how he usually subjected his students to purely brutal regiments on their first day. "All you need to do is come wiht me on a little trip.... we're going for a little ride to Jump city, my dear." Slade said. He had a little.... soemhting he needed to pick up there.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/19/2010, 1:49 pm

Alice staggered over and took out a rubber dagger from a tray. She tossed it to Robin. "Okay, now stab me." She said sleepily, eyes still half closed.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next