DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+5
Tizmael
Corvus31
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
9 posters

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 23 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/23/2010, 9:43 am

(Where is Casius o_o? Haven't heard from the big guy in a while..)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/23/2010, 11:43 am

Batman searched the cottage with his "detective vision beam" scanning the area thoroughly. Picking up a discarded tea cup he took off his glove to feel the body of the cup. Still warm. He placed the cup in a bag, fingerprints, lip stains, or saliva samples were always possible clues. Walking around, footprints. They were made of mud from outside, still wet. It lead down to just more floor boards then suddenly stopped. Suspicious. He knocked on the wood; hollow. He lifted one floor board which lead further down, a tunnel. But something was wrong, Batman looked around, feeling under the floor boards. A bomb. Batman's eyes widened as he stepped down to investigate it, by the position of the bomb it would collapse the cottage and destroy the entrance of the tunnel. He had to act quick, he had to disarm the bomb. Best not to let Robin know, she's doing a good job finding possible leads on The Mad Hatter's next location.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/23/2010, 11:50 am

Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/23/2010, 11:59 am

Batman was in a way hoping he would encounter a bomb. It was the first time in years he has, and he thought he was carrying around his kit for nothing. He got to work quickly, it was normal protocol. Clip one wire, green wire. Red. Attach red to green. Clip blue, red. Attach red to blue. Stay calm.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/23/2010, 12:05 pm

Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/23/2010, 12:38 pm

Disarmed. Thank god, that was close. He stood from the trench that was the tunnel. "Robin!" He called, "I think I found out where he's headed!" He said calling her over. "Where do you think he could be heading with this tunnel?" He asked her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/23/2010, 12:52 pm

"Possibly, he had a bomb rigged with a timer. I disarmed it, it probably isn't safe to go down there unprepared. Did you find anything important?" Batman asked standing up and checking a spec of dirt, and flicking it away.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/23/2010, 1:06 pm

"Lets go back to the Mansion." Karmy said to Cyrah. "I want my shirt back." life felt a lot colder without it. "Alright, I wanna see where dad is anyways." Cyrah replied and they headed to the mansion. Karmy was still being supported by Cyrah by the time they knocked on the door.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/23/2010, 1:21 pm

"Knock yourself out, I'm going to continue searching for clues." Batman told her walking up back to the cottage floor. Looking around he searched the cupboards investigating anything suspicious. He found a cheap laptop, it was probably left behind because The Mad Hatter was not going to visit again if he intended to blow the cottage up. He opened it up, and immediately an email showed up.

To: Phobos13@gothmail.com

Subject: Batman

Jonathan!

How are you my friend? First off, I would like to send you my chess move. Queen to E4, and I do believe that is checkmate my dear fellow. Better luck next round, back down to business though. As you and I both already know, Batman is wanted for the tragic murder of that Jim Gordon. After my escape from Arkham, which went off with out a hitch, I managed to acquire a pawn, implanting one of my chips on her. And, I have learned some very interesting information about the Batman. Would you like to meet up for tea and discuss it? My recent attempt to attain Alice, the lovely woman that I told you about a few months ago, didn't go so well. I believe, if I am to be reunited with my love once again, some assistance from some old friends may be in need.

Nevertheless, a tea party is in order!

-Jervis

When that day comes I shall futterwacken... vigorously.

To: Lonely_Brit45@gothmail.com

Subject: RE: Batman

Meet us at the factory district, I'm with Pam, Ed, and some new guy. Hit up building 402. Hurry.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/23/2010, 3:01 pm

Poison Ivy glanced at Astro. Naive, innocent. But his abilities interested her the most. Perhaps he could perform a small task for her. She wasn't exactly double crossing the other villains, just bringing in another unpredictable element.

While the other two waited for Jervis, she went up to the boy. "Astro?" she asked softly, her voice sweet and kind. Astro glanced up, "Yes, miss?" She smiled. What a polite little twerp.
"Could you do me a favor?"
He seemed to jump at the chance to be in her good favor. "Sure."
"Alright, there's a museum in downtown Gotham. You must have seen it. They're holding a...chemical for me in the botany house. With Jervis coming, I can't go pick it up. Chemical Fetnir. Could you pick it up for me?"
Astro's head bobbed up and down. "No problem."

Her smile grew. "Now, it will be heavily guarded. It's a dangerous chemical. They probably won't let you get it, even if you say it's for me. Best to just snatch it quietly in your astral projection form, and return it to me." Astro went on about how it was no trouble. Poison Ivy smiled and nodded, muttering thank you's. But in her head, it was a different matter.

Harvest...Mommy's bringing you back..
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/23/2010, 4:54 pm

Batman walked to the Batmobile, popping the overhood door open. He stashed away the laptop and the other clues and evidences that could have been used, he even stashed away the disarmed bomb, all behind the seats of the car. Looking back at the cottage, he saw Robin coming out. "Come on Robin, we have to go..." He told her hopping in.

The Scarecrow was board. He was really board. The Riddler was blabbing riddles to him, he knew about his anger management issues, so he guessed the riddles to keep him happy. "Riddle me this Scarecrow, what has an eye but cannot see, more strength than any man but I have no limbs, so what am I?" He riddled. "A kitty cat." Scarecrow said blankly. "Oh c'mon you're not even trying! Its really easy." The Riddler pursued. "The sun." "No." "A dam." "Nope." "A fortress." "Try again." "A lake." "No." "Gotham City." "Correct." "Really?" "No." "A whirlpool." "Getting warmer." "A hurricane." "Bingo!!" The Riddler applauded Scarecrow. "Oh how kind of you." The Scarecrow said getting impatient for Jarvis to arrive.

The three Titans gathered around a table for coffee, the moon was up and they were talking of The Batman. "Yo man, I know Robin." Cyborg said, "Nightwing." Red Robin corrected, "Batman." Raven corrected Red Robin. "Man whatever! He's been so many different people imma just call im' Dick!" Cyborg said, tired of all the aliases his friend has taken up. "So anyway, as I was saying, Nightwing won't kill anyone." Cyborg said looking into his cup of coffee, "Batman." Red Robin corrected, "Dick." Raven said sipping her cup, "What EVER!" Cyborg yelled. "Look y'all, all I'm saying is if we gonna help him, we'd better do it now." He said putting his finger on the table. "And just waltz out of Jump City so Plasmus or Dr. Light or whatever slime-ball douche nugget comes its way so we can just let them take over. Right Cyborg. I thought we talked about this." Raven said in her usual sarcastic monotone voice. "What's wrong wit' leavin Red Robin here?" Cyborg asked, "If Batman can do it, Red can." "Red is not Batman!" Raven argued. "Well technically I was Batman for a while..." Red Robin said, Raven glared at him. "Shut up or we'll start a chain link resturant named after you." She said to him. He looked down and shut his trap. "Well what do you wanna do Raven? Should we send you back to Gotham?" Cyborg suggested, "No way." Raven said. "Well someone has to help him out. You trust in The Batman don't you? He can't do this alone." Cyborg pressure. "He has Batgirl, Alice, and Robin." Raven said defensivly. "So what harm could one more hand do?" Cyborg asked. Raven pushed her cup of coffee away, groaned and spread her face over the table. When she was done with her small fit she sat up straight and pointed at the two. "No video-games. Stay alert." She ordered them. "I'll leave tomorrow morning." She said getting up and walking to her room.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/23/2010, 5:19 pm

(Been reading up more on the Mad Hatter and turns out that he and Scarecrow are really good friends o_O and he's real close with PI... Lol XD)

The Mad Hatter strolled up to the door of the building and knocked. "Poison Ivy!" he greeted her as she opened up. "My dear how have you been?" he bowed low and kissed her hand in a gentlemanly manner.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/23/2010, 5:23 pm

(Seriously? XDDDD)

"Jervis, pleasure to see you." Poison Ivy replied with a smile. "I've been relatively fine, how are you?" Relatively fine was right, with the idiots she had been working with over the past couple of days.

Astro shrunk slightly at the new figure in the room. He was so strange, but utterly polite. It sent a chill down Astro's spine. Already he felt a small fear from the man, and he hadn't said a word to him.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/23/2010, 5:40 pm

"Things could be a bit better." Mad Hatter replied and walked over to where Scarecrow and The Riddler were. "Jonathan! Edward! My good fellows, I am glad to see you out of those horrid Arkham clothes." he smiled.

As they waited at the door for someone to answer, Karmy was starting to get lightheaded again from the long trek over. Her grip on Cyrah tightened as she felt her legs begin to grow weaker. "Guh.. they need to hurry." she said, her eyelids growing heavy.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/23/2010, 6:36 pm

"Hiya Lu!" Karmy said and jumped into her friends arms like Scooby would do to Shaggy. She was getting to tired to stand on her own anyways. "I haven't had the chance to talk to you yet. How have you been?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/23/2010, 6:40 pm

The Riddler nodded to him, "Jarvis." He greeted smiling. "Hey Jar." Scarecrow said standing up, "Finally you can get me the hell away from this creep, he's been pestering me with riddles for the past hour and a half. You can also take that chess game and shove it up your ass, I'm never playing you again." Scarecrow joked lightly. "So who's this chick you got the hots for again? That Alice girl from The Batman Family?" He asked streching his back.

Batman was closing the overhood door when suddenly a giant slab of clay was jammed on the interiors of the Batmobile, "Robin! Get out now!" The figure of a giant man threw itself onto the Batmobile, the Slab of clay turned into a head of a man. "Boo! Ahahahahah!" He said, "Your face is really made of clay?" Batman asked jamming his hand into his eyes and tossing him out of the Batmobile, Batman jumped out pulling out batarangs. "Careful Robin, he's slippery!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/23/2010, 6:54 pm

"Cause." Karmy responded. "I can't walk. And that dude is back?" she asked. "What dude?" Cyrah asked as she walked next to Luna. "Oh just some dude that was in love with Luna or something. Met him around the time of our Titan years." "Ohhh ok." Cyrah laughed.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/23/2010, 7:00 pm

Clayface wasn't hurt by the birdarangs, more irritated by them, he swung his huge arm at Robin sending her flying. "Robin!!" Batman screamed in fear, he glared at Clayface, "You'll pay for that..." He threatened him. "I'm shakin' in my muk!" Clayface mocked. Batman threw a batarang into the towering man's face he tried to scrape it out, holding out a freezing disk he tossed it straight at his feet. A dud. "Ah crud, you can never trust old ammo." He said running over to help Robin. "C'mon get up help me fight him!" He pressured as Clayface was marching to them.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/23/2010, 7:15 pm

"Gotcha, flank right. That has more defilade." Batman ordered, "I'll flank left." He said as the clay monster came closer and closer. "Wait for it... wait for it..." "C'mon BATMAN! You think you can take on me?!" Clayface asked. "I know we can. NOW!" And the dynamic duo sprang forward.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/23/2010, 7:16 pm

"No!" Karmy protested. "I don't wanna see them.. Not." she looked away from her. "Not after what happened earlier. Please Luna, I just came to get my shirt."

"Yes Jonathan. That's the one." The Mad Hatter replied. He pulled his stuff out and placed it in the room. One of the items was a tea set. "Tea anyone? I haven't had any since yesterday and I cup after my long trek here would be nice."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/23/2010, 7:28 pm

Casius got to his feet after a quick rest. Truth be told, he was gonna blow- waiting, watching sitting down- it wasn't him. He needed to be on the move, he needed to be doing something. He was CASSIUS, dammit! Him and Ghost used to make the scum of Gotham grovel at their feet! He needed a job, he needed SOMETHING....
[figured I'd open Cas up since i haven't sued him for a bit]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/23/2010, 7:34 pm

Scarecrow sat down next on the table where The Mad Hatter was setting up. "I'll have a cup. One cup. Ginseng if you have it." Scarecrow said, "Though concerning Alice, you scratch my back I scratch yours. We get Batman first, then Alice will be more easy to get. You care for money?" He asked relaxing. "Hey you have Earl Grey?" The Riddler asked pulling up a seat.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/23/2010, 7:44 pm

"Of course." replied the Made Hatter. "Though, just so you know, I have already tried to kill him and the rest of the clan." he handed the Riddler his cup of tea "I do have some interesting information though. I had acquired it while I had one of their teammates under my control." he poured Scarecrow his tea and held it out to him. "Would you like to know who the Batman really is?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/23/2010, 8:16 pm

The Scarecrow under his mask raised an eye-brow. "The Batman?" He asked. "I know who The Batman is already, that was a riddle I figured out a long time ago." He boasted. "Oh really." Scarecrow asked unamused. "Oh well of course! He's a criminal! Why else hide behind a mask? You know why he was so close to the commissioner? Cause the money that he got from the criminals he bagged was split between them! Where else does he get all those gadgets?" The Riddler asked raising his voice now. "Okay, enough Ed." Scarecrow said raising his hand to show he was going too far, "No Jon! No! You know why he killed the commissioner?! Cause he was hiding money away from The Batman! Thats why! So he took him to a building and offed him! Bam!" The Riddler said sipping his tea.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/23/2010, 8:38 pm

(that was epic Shadow :D!!!!)

"No Edward!" The Mad Hatter facepalmed. "I mean the man behind the mask. I know who he is. I know who he was, and I know who is connected to!" he said, getting a tad irritated at The Riddler.

"Luna please." Karmy said, looking up at her. "I can't face them, especially Alice, after all that stuff that happened... I just can't.."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next