DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+5
Tizmael
Corvus31
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
9 posters

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 31 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by redeagle321 5/26/2010, 2:44 pm

Slade heard the broadcast, and it did NOTHING to brighten his mood. Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.... and weren't they in the district of town where this was all going down? Crap wasn't the right word- this was full on sh*t. The last thing he needed was his apprentice beaten or his new body taken for a joyride by some snot nosed brat. He hated Teens, he really did. He waited eagerly for his body to finish charging....

Slade wasn't the only one disheartened by the news- after pursuing batman here, there, and yonder only for him to simply drop off the planet was bad enough, but for Zero to hear that people were being beaten like this while he had been at the Batbunker was..... discouraging, to say the least. He decided he was at LEAST going to patrol the city with a fine tooth comb first- he had been WAY too lax lateley, and it was time to step up. He took off intot he sky, suspended by his red, glass-like energy wings, and simply flew about the city, keeping a sharp eye for anything unusual...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/26/2010, 3:04 pm

Before Mame could go any further, Karmy dropped down from a portal down in front of her. "Hey kid." Karmy looked down at her. "Why does Slade always go for the blonds?" she asked.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 5/26/2010, 3:07 pm

Mame blinked a bit, she hated meta humans, they didn't play nice. After staring up at the hippy for a while Mame looked down at the money in her hand then smiled.

" Want me to buy you and your friend lunch?"

Her stomach growled loudly, she was in an 'ok' mood due to the very thought of filling her empty belly with something, anything. The blond tilted her head and smiled bigly, always willing to share food with a stranger. She wasn't strong enough to fight off a meta human right now, and she wasn't going to acknowledge anything about Slade.

At least not yet.
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/26/2010, 3:26 pm

"I'm not hungry and besides, you shouldn't really be eating this nasty fast food crap." Karmy said crossing her arms. "Tis bad for you." she was curious about Mame now. When she had first met Alice, who had also been Slades apprentice at the time, she had set her on fire. But Mame was offering her something to eat! She made a mental note to punch Alice later for not doing the same for her 6 years ago. "But, you seem kinda hungry." she turned and nodded to Cyrah. Both of them could take this kid easy if anything came up. "We'll eat with you but, we'd like for you to come with us after."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 5/26/2010, 3:27 pm

(edited my previus post......O_o holy mud! 57 pages already?!)

"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!! WE CAN'T GO TO PRISON!" Crimson yelled. "let us go!" the police officer answered with the usual "be quiet!" phrase. and continued on driving. "Iv'e had it.......we are busting outta this vehicle!" Crimson wispered to nano. "But bro!" Nano wispered back. "Dont care, that metal titan has got to go!" Crimson said.

With that, he fired a small beam, sliced off his cuffs, did the same to his brothers, cut the lock off the door and jumped out and ran off to the nearest place they could find witch happened to be a old bar. when they got in and heard the tv report, they knew this shouldn't go unchecked, so they once again ran off to the site after a small rest.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 5/26/2010, 3:31 pm

Mame grinned and nodded a bit, looking back to the fast food place and then back to Karmy. She didn't want to go with her, but she was so hungry, maybe she could spare a bit more money and get Slade some take out from a sit down restaurant, yeah why not! The blond nodded a bit before walking up to the hippy and snatching up her arm between her hands, tugging her back towards her Cyborg like friend.

" Ok ok but we have to eat now! I haven't had much food in the last 3 days and I am hunnggrryyyyy"

Mame was acting odd for a psychopath, but mostly because currently her brain was in ' I'm hungry' mode, not ' I'm pissed everyone must die' mode. So the tiny teen mewled as she looked up and down the street, happily tugging her new friend along as she tried to think what was around here.

" I wanna make a call before you take me any where though! I need to make sure Daddy knows I'm ok and that I got him food"

The blond snapped her teeth as she tilted her head and inspected Cyrah, releasing Karmy and walking a circle around the two before stashing her twenty back into her money pocket.
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/26/2010, 3:36 pm

Cyrah, who had missed the initial encounter with Slade, was curious as ot the nature of the lithe blonde- whom she recognized as the one form the alleyways the other night, when she had to bolt to the hospital with Karmy. She still felt bad about that encounter, and besides, she didn't seem to want to fight, but rather just eat. Why bother to stop her? She followed the two around in quiet amusement.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/26/2010, 3:42 pm

"Daddy?" Karmy asked shocked. It was pretty obvious that Mame meant Slade when she said 'Daddy'. After all, anyone who ended up with Slade tended to not have a 'daddy' anymore. There was no way in hell that they could take Slade, and Karmy didn't wanna face the psycho. "Oh no no no!" Karmy quickly portaled in front of Mame waving her hands to stop her. "You don't need to call your dad. Please. You can call him later!" she wanted to help this girl, just like she had helped Alice many years ago. "Come on." she held out a hand to her. "We'll take you somewhere to eat.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 5/26/2010, 3:54 pm

Mame frowned at the sudden change of Karmy's location, she started to hyperventilate and took a few steps back, frightened that the hippy was trying to keep her from Slade. The blond shivered ever so slightly as she twitched her fingers towards one of her pockets, she had a mini arsenal in there.

" I....I....don't know....Daddy would want to know where I am at least, know that I am not caught by the police.....I just want to check in and ask what he wants to eat.....oh...."

Suddenly the psychotic perked up and smiled, showing off all her pearly white teeth, though they were by no means fangs, they were ever so slightly more dagger like then the average humans teeth, call it years of using them for the forces of evil. The tiny blond bounded back to Karmy, trying her best to ignore the panic that mounted in her brain when the hippy used her powers and tugged on her arm again.

" What would you like to eat? I have money! We can go anywhere!"

The youth laughed and looked down the street, enjoying how the people avoided them, they were a weird lot after all, eventually the teens eyes settled on Cyrah who she yipped at and proceeded to bound towards. Jumping about the two older women as she started yapping excitedly at the two.

" Can you eat? What do you want to eat Mrs. Roboto? Is there a place you wanna go? Where will you take me after food? Can I call Daddy before we eat pleeeaassee?"
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/26/2010, 4:03 pm

Cyrah gave a little 'be smooth' elbow nudge to Karmy. More flies with sugar and all that. "Hey, kid how about I treat, you don't need to spend your money, hun. Pick the place, sky's the limit." She said, trying to be as enthusiastic as possible.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/26/2010, 4:11 pm

Karmy saw how Mame became a little freaked out whenever she used her powers so she decided to dial down on the portals for a while. Walking was just as nice, but not just as fast. "Well where do you want to go hon?" Karmy asked, still holding her little hand.

She thought about bringing her back to Wayne Manor for some of Wintergreen's delicious food, but she decided against it. After all, this was Slade's apprentice. It wouldn't be smart of her to bring the young girl back to. "Yeah." Karmy said when Cyrah spoke up. "Where EVER you want to eat will be fine! Heck, if you want to go somewhere out of the city or hell, even the country, I'd be glad to take you!" she said with a smile.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 5/26/2010, 4:40 pm

" I want some pancakes! Let's go to a diner!"

Mame yipped again before hugging herself around the middle and smiling, her belly wouldn't stop rumbling and it was distracting her, as well as ever hurting ever so slightly. She hated when it did this! She always got distracted and weepy when she got hungry.

" Erm...I can steal a car or....Maybe we can just hale a taxi...I uuhhh......"

Mame just wanted pancakes and bacon and a sandwich, maybe she'd get Slade Reuben, he seemed like he'd like a sandwich that was basically just meat. She twitched a bit as her eyes jerked down an ally, she looked like she wanted to run, like she would panic at any moment. But she maintained her stride with them even as she appeared to be very much the skittish little deer she was.

[ Short post is short ]
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/26/2010, 4:44 pm

(I'm assuming Ivy was portaled to Wayne Manor, too.)

Bored.
Ivy was bored. No way of getting around it. Oh sure, her mind was busting with thoughts and confusions, but she still need some idle movement to keep from getting bored. An idea struck her when she saw a small patch of grass in the backyard. Jogging to the living room, she asked Dick, "Dick? Mind if I do a little...gardening?"
---
Poison Ivy turned her attention back to the other villains. "Well?" was all she could muster, a small irritation at their lack of interest in her returning Harvest. With Harvest at her side, she had ruled Gotham with an iron fist for months. Wouldn't that strike a chord of fear in somebody?
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/26/2010, 4:59 pm

"I don't think stealing a car would be good." Karmy said nervously. "Besides, the nearest diner is only a block away!" she smiled and looked back at Cyrah. "Come on Cyrah." and they headed towards the restaurant. Karmy noticed that Mame was acting a littler funny, as if she were on drugs or something. She wondered what had happened in her past that had drove her to Slade, it must have been horrible. Really anyone in the hero and villain business tended to have a messed up past.

But she wouldn't worry about that right now. Besides the jitters and the fact that she was with Slade, she didn't seem to be such a bad kid! Karmy wanted to help her get away from Slade because really, no one should have to grow up with that kind of influence. Though, she had wished that Alice hadn't been raised by him.

By the time they reached the diner, Mame looked about ready to explode so Karmy shuffled her and Cyrah inside. "Order whatever you like kid!" Karmy said sitting down with them at an open booth, her and Cyrah on one side and Mame on the other.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 5/26/2010, 6:02 pm

Mame rushed into the diner and pounced into one of the booths, her little jump suit clad rear sticking up as she crawled about the seat before popping up to sit like a lady. Her hands folded in her lap her smile broad and wide, the pretty red haired waitress looked a bit uncomfortable but she gestured to the two older women to follow her to the booth the child had skittered to.

Once the waitress had them all seated she placed three menus down and gave them her best smile.

" Hello, My name is Cordy and I'll be your server today, is there anything you would like me to bring before you order?"

Mame popped up, waving her hand back and forth as she practically crawled onto the round table, one knee resting on the ledge of it as she had already snatched up the menu and shoved it back at the frazzled waitress.

" Pancakes! Eggs! Bacon! And a Burger with extra cheese to go!"

She didn't want to wait, if she wasn't paying it was even better, her new friends sure were nice.

" And a big glass of Orange juice!"
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/26/2010, 6:33 pm

When Batman didn't answer, Ivy frowned slightly. Then chided herself, no way could he be in a mood to chat now. He had just seen Slade, god darn Slade, return. Even she knew of his brief obsession with the villain. She'd just have to find something else to do. Noticing the news, she figured a patrol wouldn't be too bad an idea.

Stepping back outside, she flicked on her communicator to the other Riders. "I'm going for a patrol, if anybody needs me." The communicator was pocketed, and she was sent flying into the sky.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/26/2010, 6:51 pm

The moment he heard Ivy was going to patrol also, Zero made a quick U-turn and darted right in the direction she was. The moment he saw her, he wasted no time in a mid-air glomp. He simply looked at her for a second. "Hey Dollface, what's up?" He asked
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/26/2010, 7:00 pm

Ivy giggled slightly at the glomp. "Just the sky." She replied, doing a small mid air twirl. "How are you?" To be quite honest, she couldn't recall the last time she had been with just Zero. Although he was more serious since his days as a Black Lantern, he still was the taunting, fun to be around kind of person. She had to smile when she thought of that.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/26/2010, 8:05 pm

"Me? Doing perfect, dollface." Zero said, flying in a circle around her. The two year she had spent with her were the best he ever could rememebr. Then again, the only contrasts he had were hsi training, week as a titan that die don his first major mission, and four YEARS as a zombie, his years with Ivy blew the others right outta the water. He flew in another circle and planted a quick smooch on her cheek as he passed.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/26/2010, 8:12 pm

Ivy could feel the familiar blush creep up to her cheeks. She turned into wind to prevent it from being seen. "Betcha can't find me." She teased lightly, prancing around Zero now. In reality, she was a vague outline of herself, coupled with a cool breeze of wherever she is. She flashed into view to stick out her tongue, then disappear again.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/26/2010, 8:28 pm

"Oh, so THAT'S how you wanna play?" Zero said. TWO could play at this game. The ONLY good thing that came out of being a Black Lantern was the ability to perceive light and emotions, so by lifting his goggles and taking a peek, he could see the emotional spectrum bending around Ivy, mostly violets and indigos. Not that he was suprised- he felt similarly. Replacing his goggles, he flew up to Ivy and planted another smooch on her invisisble face.

Cyrah had quietly been watching as everyone enjoyed their meal, herself simply drinking a glass of water. Casually she glanced out the window, and noticed that Black car she saw earlier on her walk. She elbowed Karmy and gestured towards it- they had been followed.

[Violet and indigo=warm fuzzy feelings and the like]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/26/2010, 8:36 pm

Ivy turned back to normal. "No fair!" She cried, even though she was still smiling. She kissed him on the cheek, before fluttering slightly lower towards the ground. "As long as we're on patrol, we may as well, you know, actually patrol the place." She joked, staying at a height where nobody could clearly identify her, but she had an alright view of what was going on down there.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/26/2010, 8:38 pm

Karmy simply ordered a glass of water and Cyrah ordered whatever she wanted. "So.. Mame." she said getting down to business. But before she could answer, she looked when Cyrah had elbowed her. "Ruh roh.."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 5/26/2010, 9:00 pm

Mame looked up from her pancakes and smiled over at Karmy, syrup dribbling down her chin as she scarfed down the hot food. The maple syrup was heated this time, the waitress was spared from her wrath, which would be particularly bad seeing as all the blond had was a knife and fork.

" Yes Ma'am?"

The little psycho was acting so civil, it was hard to believe she was homicidal and criminally insane sometimes, but hell Mame was mostly acting right now, on the inside she was a nervous frightened mess just waiting to pull out a glock and cap some Hippie robots. OF course her gun was currently lacking in ammunition so basically she was just holding in her panic for the sake of not forcing the two meta humans into aggression.
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/26/2010, 9:02 pm

"Fair 'nuff." Zero said, delighted for any opportunity to be alone wwith Ivy. He casuly floated along behing her, simply scanning the city back and forth, keeping check on wether or not he received any spacial signals.

Cyrah continued to watch the eerie black car. none of the times she had seen it did it appear to have a driver. She heard Karmy question about Slade, but she really wasn't focused at the moment...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next