DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Cave RP

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dragon Cave RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon Cave RP

Post by redeagle321 5/23/2010, 10:42 pm

Candeorus was using his healing powers ot see if he could help Adela. "GImme a sec, you go have fun and eat him for breakfast." Candeorus said, his hands glowing with a bluish-white energy.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 5/23/2010, 10:57 pm

"Why should I? I finished my job." he growled without turning back.
"I have my proof. I'm done with you all."

Shade watched as Adela woke up, Canderous healing her. He didn't quite say anything, but he was feeling almost grateful for Canderous being here.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/24/2010, 8:30 am

"Meh, don't worry 'bout it." Canderous said to Adela as he continued the healing process, with Akamia chirping 'I told you so' in the back of his mind. Astrid, who had regained conciousness and followed the others out, caught up at last. Upon seeing the evidence of a fight, she crossed ehr arms and pouted. "Bast'rds, havin' all the fun w'thout me." She pouted in mock offense.

[I honestly forgot about her ..;]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 5/24/2010, 12:45 pm

"I told you I finished my job. I'm done with you anyways..." Reht grumbled, picking himself back up and walking to town and wherever.

"I feel the same way." Shade muttered when Astrid showed up. He slipped into Adela's shadow, losing any stress he had now that Adela was confirmed alive.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 5/24/2010, 4:21 pm

(Oi, Red, wasn't Astrid still with Lynn, or did I miss something again?
Geez, I've been so out of it the past week or so...)
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/24/2010, 4:25 pm

[Astrid followed shade and the others to town after she regained conciousness. srry x_x]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 5/24/2010, 5:08 pm

(Man, I really can't keep up with anything... no wonder I've hardly posted in ages. XP)
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/24/2010, 9:09 pm

[oh don't worry about it, it's no biggie]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 5/24/2010, 11:42 pm

wolf looked behind him and felt something stir in the air as if his friends were fighting but he couldn't place his finger on it.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 5/25/2010, 2:50 pm

"Wolf?" My voice was soft; too soft to be heard. I tried again. "Wolf!" A little louder. Perhaps if he was as close as I thought he would hear; I didn't dare say anything any louder than that, though, for fear of whom or what else might overhear as well...

Lynn cursed as she landed, torn now and somehow alone; she hadn't really realized, her mind still in touch with those of Delano and Sierra (of course). She was closer to Delano and Adela--Adela! was she even going to be okay? Not that Lynn could do much of anything about it, her powers were usually meager at best--and the others, but her rider was possibly in danger, more danger than the others had been even in the worst of it. Then again, that danger would likely be more attracted to the sight of a dragon and her rider than the rider alone. Hating herself but knowing it was the obvious choice, she spread her large wings and took once more to the skies, this time on a sure course toward Delano and the rest of the group. Sierra, Wolf and Thunder would just have to manage on their own.
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 5/25/2010, 4:17 pm

wolf turned to Sierra's voice and stumbled his way over toward her all the while trying not to get himself in worse condition.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 5/25/2010, 5:06 pm

"Wolf," I breathed, catching sight of him and running to him swiftly, before he fell or hurt himself. He didn't look so good. "Thank the Goddess I've found you. Are you okay? Where's Thunder? What can I do..?" I shifted my weight a little, suddenly embarrassed by all of the questions, but then supposed it didn't matter. The important thing was going to be getting all of this cleaned up--not my dignity.
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/25/2010, 5:12 pm

Canderous continued to heal Adela, noticing her condition become increasingly better. "Anything else hurt? Any particular injuries you need me to get to?" He asked her.

[Next post is going to be a CS]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 5/25/2010, 6:43 pm

Zhiev looked around the area, realizing that he was alone, though he saw Lynn in the distance. He decided to follow and see where everyone was.

Reht, now in a small town and NOT being attacked by everyone, was resting; being burned, stabbed, cut opened, etc. wasn't good on him. Now he was wondering how to leave this 'other world', that he was convinced was a hoax anyways.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/25/2010, 8:53 pm

Nascour

Spoiler:

Canderous looked at Adela. "Don't worry, I'll freeze 'em off so you don't feel a thing." he said in jest.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 5/25/2010, 9:26 pm

Lynn abruptly slowed her pace and then, after a moment's thought, doubled back. She had sensed Zhiev following behind her; careless of her not to realize. She called out telepathically as she approached, "Hey, Zhiev, you alright? Sorry about that, I was.. a little preoccupied, to say the least."
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 5/25/2010, 9:35 pm

Zhiev rose his eyebrows when he heard Lynn.
"Uh, yeah, just wondering why everyone just left. What's going on over there?" he said, glancing in the general direction of where Lynn was flying to.
"Did something happen?"

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 5/25/2010, 9:43 pm

"There was an attack. Reht, I think it was. The guy with the sword that spits fire. Adela... got hurt. Fairly badly. She should be okay, though... at this point I think everyone's just waiting to be able to move again," she said as she landed next to Zhiev. "Need a lift? I got left behind as well, it seems."
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 5/25/2010, 9:52 pm

(Uh, Zhiev's riding on Winter right now.)

Zhiev's eyes went wide, unnoticeable to anyone, but still.
"Reht? He came back? I need to see this then." he said, the slightest bit of worry leaking into his voice. He set off towards where the rest of the group was.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 5/26/2010, 5:52 am

(Bloody hell, I'm more out of it than I thought... xx; Geez, this is getting annoying. I don't usually make mistakes like that.... Then again, you didn't make it seem that way and since I apparently missed this some way back...)

Lynn sighed, following after him. "He's gone again, you know. And thank goodness, everyone appears to be, well, more or less okay. On both fronts," she added, half to herself.
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/26/2010, 4:18 pm

Canderous, once he was sure he healed all fo the important stuff, helped Adela up. "For the records, I didn't come back for you, you came back for me." He said snideley. "Oy, shove it, loveb'rds." A. said at the two as she passed. (This comment, of course, managed to earn her a wateball upside the face)
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 5/26/2010, 4:25 pm

"Yeeeah, Reht's got your sword." Shade muttered.

"Thankful, to say the least...though I just want to see how it happened." Zhiev muttered, getting closer to the rest, worried still that it was technically his fault that Reht found this place in the first place. Winter landed near the rest of them, Zhiev watching from on top of Winter. Shade quickly flew from Adela's shadow to Zhiev's.
"Wonderful timing." Shade whispered.
"Yeah yeah..." was all Zhiev said as he jumped off.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/26/2010, 6:55 pm

"Meh, you must have a bazillion blades- we can get the sword back after you're back up to 100% if you really need it." Canderous said. "Cuz' yher' just that madly in looooove- you would do aaaaaaaanythin' fer' her." A. said, once again earning a waterball.

[Am I ok to post for Nascour?]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 5/26/2010, 7:29 pm

About a thousand different sarcastic comments/speeches of reason came to Shade's head at that moment, but given the circumstances, he let them go. Zhiev didn't quite relish her trying to find Reht, but he decided she'd have a much better chance on her terms anyways...he didn't say anything though, just went back to Winter with Shade.

Reht was in a makeshift stall of a blacksmith, re-stocking on knives now that Adela's taken a few of them. He even stored one in the new hole in his shoulder. He walked through the street again, now on a 'mission' to get out.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 5/26/2010, 8:11 pm

Sierra? what are you doing here? shoudln't you be with the rest?" Replied wolf.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next