DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+5
Quickfeather
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
9 posters

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 16 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Vandal 6/6/2010, 3:07 pm

"Actually we're going to try to track down The Red Queen." Batgirl spoke backwards to Ivy. "We're going to try her last attack, see if she returns to the scene of the crime." Batgirl continued to inform as they flew over the city lights.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/6/2010, 3:15 pm

"Oh. Sorry." Ivy spoke back to the com. "Scratch that. We're looking for Red Queen. Heard of her?" Maybe her teammate had information to share. Ivy waited for Luna's response, glancing out the Batwing at the lights. Cool.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/6/2010, 6:35 pm

[Do I still have Twoface?]

Cassius plodded over to hwere he heard Karmy calling him. He was out of his armor in its entirety, a rare sight. He was still in the civilian outfit from the other day. "Hm, what's on your mind?" He asked.

Zero noticed his comm go off. He said bye to his sister, and headed off to where th esignal was coming from. "Red Queen huh? I heard some ifs and bits here and there, but thining you probably don't know allready. One thing's for sure, I never wanna see 'Alice in wonderland' after these past few days." Zero joked.

"How do you plan to do THAT? This is still Twoface- he fought in the seven days that shook the world, oblitered a lot of Black Lanterns, he sureley isn't a pushover." Penguin pointed out
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/6/2010, 8:12 pm

"Eh, just haven't seen you in a while." Karmy shrugged. "I heard the Bats were going out but.. Yeah, don't wanna get mixed up with that whole biz again. Alice is the only one of that lot that I trust, well she's my best friend, what can ya expect, the others.. Not so much dude." she was used to seeing Casius without his armor so it didn't seem out of the ordinary to her. "What have you been up to? Wanna go out and go beat up some baddies for a bit?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/6/2010, 8:15 pm

"Best Idea I've heard all day." Cassius grinned, ITCHING for a fight. "I'd almost be dumb enough to ask if maybe I could go out on a contract again. God I miss the screaming as they tried to run..." Cassius said, happily going to gear back up, perhaps a bit TOO happily...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/6/2010, 8:19 pm

"Hey hey hey!" Karmy said, almost jogging to keep up with his long strides. "I never said anything about killing. You know how I feel about that Cas." te faint smell of blood came to her as a memory. "But yeah, we should get Cyssy on this. Who are we gonna go after?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/6/2010, 8:34 pm

(If you still desire red, then yes. Also I'll change the joker to karm)

"Yeah, riddle me this Joker, how do you get a Two-Faced Ex-District Attorney slash criminal who turned his ways back into a criminal after he says something like I believe in the Batman?" The Riddler asked joining with The Penguin. "I had the same question." Mr. Freeze stated.

"So what are we doing?" Alice asked Batgirl and Ivy, as they landed in the bank that was hijacked by The Red Queen several days ago. "Are we looking for just evidence and clues or an actual confrontation?" "Clues for now." Batgirl responded. Getting a communication from Zero, Batgirl opened up her communicator. "I hear you Zero. We're with your girlfriend, if you think you can grab Luna come on down we're looking for clues." She told him.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/6/2010, 8:49 pm

Ivy peeked around the entrance of the bank. "If it was several days ago, couldn't some of the clues been tampered with?" She asked, searching for anything suspicious.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/6/2010, 8:53 pm

"It's really quite simple." Joker leaned forward, licking his mouth and tapping the table with one had. The paint on his face didn't smear or peel off when his tongue ran across it. He pulled out a white rose and softly held it in the palm of his hand. "We just... Take that belief." he rolled it around a bit and pulled out something from his jacket pocket. "And destroy it." he tossed the rose in the air and as it landed on the table, he stabbed it clean through with a knife. "And poof." he blew at the remains and picked up one of the petals. Half of the petals was wilted and torn while the other half was still intact. "Two-face."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/6/2010, 9:00 pm

"Hmph." Poison Ivy frowned. "And how exactly are we going to destroy this belief? Two-Face is all chummy chummy with Bats."

Astro rose his hand slightly. "Wait, wait. Had he-...Did you...Criminal ways?" he finally stuttered out.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/6/2010, 9:08 pm

"That's a true possibility Ivy, but this place hasn't been touched since then, only blocked off. The only way it could be tampered with is if someone died outside and the weather got to it." Batgirl explained as she deduced from looking at the footprints on the floor and the oxidized blood that splashed the counters. "Is Zero coming or what?"

The Riddler realized what was going on. "Freeze!" He shout to Mr. Freeze, "On it." And Mr. Freeze shot at Astro. "Continue Joker."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/6/2010, 9:17 pm

"And there in lies the problem." Joker said, fiddling with the knife, completely ignoring the Astro problem. "We need to take away his trust in Batman, his friendship with him." he cut into the table slightly. "And how would we go on about doing that lady and gents?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 6/6/2010, 9:19 pm

(I'm sorry, this is probably gonna be a bad post >_< I'm on my phone and still a little confused... Sorry people!)

Aurora had heard the commotion for so long. "Batman: protector or villain?"
Those words had wracked her brain for a while and she had finally left to investigate. Aurora arrived at Wayne manor and gazed at its size; however, as she walked closer, she heard familiar sounds. "Karmy?" she asked herself. She ran towards the source of noise and saw two familiar faces: karmy and casius.

Aurora giggled slightly, snuck up behind karmy, and tackled her in a hug. She smiled and yelled, "HI KARMY!"
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/6/2010, 9:22 pm

Penguin saw no reason to fib to the boy, at least now. He'd stolen and attacked superheroes for supervillains. Even if he left and groveled to the Batman, who would take him in? He couldn't walk away now- he was in over his head, and Penguin made no Remark. "And how do we crush this beleif? I know him as well as anyone that once his mind is made up, he dosen't change it easily." He snorted.

"Oh we wouldn't KILL them, we would...." Cassius help up his massive EMP cannon. "...dissuade them. Most contracts ask for alive anyways. But I get just as much pleasure form smacking down some punk criminal." Cassius said, zipping up the bodysuit over his clothes and affixing the metal plates and such. "Better go get Sarah, she loves giving a beatdown as much as I do."

"Yeah, on my way." Zero said, flying off to join the others.

One Harvey dent sat at the office of the new Wayne enterprise building. This time two years ago, he was having trouble with zombies. Right now, he would take them over having the press hop down his throat every time he stepped out of his office. He twirled his coin on his desk nostalgically as his receptionist paged him about some news reporter or other wanting to interveiw him about his take on the current situation on Batman. Harvey politeley told the receptionist to tell the newscrew to smooch his rear end. He found himself wondering why he staye don as long as he did, but remembered the duality of life he worshiped- for things he had done, funding SYNG, indirectly letting ben loose, he had to do his pennance and try to makeup for those deeds. Nonetheless, he sure wouldn't mind something... exciting.
[thnx mersee for letting me use him again. I'll try to get penguin arrested during the next encounter or something to cut down on the number of guys I have.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/6/2010, 9:24 pm

(:O!!)

"Oh sure Cas, I'll call her on h-Gah!" Karmy screamed when she was tackled, but was happy when she saw who it was. "AURORA!!" she hugged her dear old friend back. "Holy damn chick! I haven't seen you in forevers! What's up?!" she grinned widely."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/6/2010, 9:24 pm

Definitely wasn't her Joker, Poison Ivy concluded. Joker had never once referred to her as a "Lady". More often the "Living Weed". Considerably, this Joker was better than the last.

But she still disliked him. He had just murdered a rose before her very eyes.

"Try being more considerate to plant life." She scowled, adding, "Two Face is still mentally unstable."
---
Ivy continued searching for clothes.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/6/2010, 9:28 pm

"Hey if you're so smart why don't you tell us that Joker?" The Riddler asked, he thought he was going around in circles. He was about to take out his handgun and cap him until he depleted his rounds.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/6/2010, 9:31 pm

"Unstable.. All he needs is a little," Joker walked up to the frozen Astro. "PUSH!" he sent the ice block tumbling over. "In the right, or in this case wrong direction!" he laughed maniacally.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 6/6/2010, 9:35 pm

Aurora giggled upon seeing karmy smile.
"Just like old times!" aurora thought to herself.
"Good, but tired of sitting on the sidelines and watching everything unfold" aurora laughed. "I'm here to help. What're you guys doing here!?"
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/6/2010, 9:40 pm

"Not much, kid. Just gonna go out and bust some punks. What else is there to do on a fine evening such as this? Why not join us?" Cassius asked Aurora, clopping his helmet onto his head and hoisting his beloved weapon.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/6/2010, 9:40 pm

"Oh Cas n me where gonna go out and kick some ass!" Karmy laughed and helped her up. "Yeah! What Cas said, you should come with!" she said enthusiastically.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 6/6/2010, 9:45 pm

"Hey! I'm not a kid anymore!" aurora whined. "Really? Where are ya'll headed to? I'd love to join in!"
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/6/2010, 9:49 pm

"I tell him that aallll the time!" Karmy said, pushing at Casius at little, not really getting anywhere though. "Hell, I don't know, where ever trouble is really."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/6/2010, 9:53 pm

"Well, the slums where those murders had been taking place seems like a good a place to start as any." Cassius said in thought. "Better find Sarah, Karmy." Cassius said to Karmy as he made sure all of his armor plates were attached.

"Yes, but HOW? Dent is the type to push back, it would take something REALLY good to get HIM." Penguin asked The new 'Joker'.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/6/2010, 9:54 pm

The Riddler slammed his fists on the table. "You think its so easy!? Okay let's go! Let's go right now! C'mon Joker! Show me how its done!" The Riddler said with his short temper voice, he stormed over to The Joker, grabbed his collar and yanked him out of his seat dragging him and kicking the door open. "Meeting dismissed!" He seethed walking past the now dead bartender.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next