DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+5
Quickfeather
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
9 posters

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Vandal 5/31/2010, 11:45 pm

The roundhouse caught him off guard, Red X blocked upwards but the kick came in straight, it knocked the wind out of him and sent him straight into Nicole's "The Killers" poster crumpling it inwards. Red X coughed and cursed, shaking his head. "You'll pay for that girly... You'll already pay for taking my spot!" Red X yelled throwing red x shaped shurikens at Nicole.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/31/2010, 11:58 pm

"And don't you think I already know your weaponry?" Red X asked as he easily blocked and dodged them all. "You on the other hand don't know that I'm full of surprises.." He said as red "X"s came from his forearms and began to spin violently. "C'mon is it that hard to figure out? Do I need to spell everything out for you?" He asked slowly approaching her, then going in for a cork screw punch.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/1/2010, 12:09 am

Red X stopped the attacks for a second, for one reason he was stuck in her staff and he was stuck in words. Looking into her eyes again, his narrowed and kicked her away. "I'm Robin... Me!" he screamed at her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/1/2010, 12:44 am

Red X shot red goo-like substance from his hands and covered the disks cushioning the explosion. Nevertheless, the blast knocked Red X through Nicole's wall. Red X groaned in pain and tried to get back up when a boot stepped on. "Get out." Batman said striclty. "Out of that suit and out of my property."

"Suck it, Dick!" Red X said opening his hands projecting Red X's pinning Batman to the oposing wall. Batgirl and Raven ran into the room, "Oh this is bringing more and more memories..." Raven muttered. Red X hopped to his feet and grabbed Robin's neck. "Come any closer and I'll snap her neck!" Red X threatened hoisting her in the air.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/1/2010, 12:55 am

"Ouwph!!" Red X grunted as he let go of Robin the kick made him bleed from his mask, Batgirl quickly used her grapple to tie him down while he was still injured. "Good job Robin! Go get your mask and help Batman out.." She ordered making the knots extra tight on Red X. "I got Batman." Raven said hovering to him taking down his binds.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/1/2010, 1:06 am

"I have a feeling of who he is..." Batman muttered, "though I'm scared my hunch is right. Raven finished freeing Batman, he thanked her and brought Red X to the interrogation room. He sat strapped to a chair, his head low. Batman and Robin stood on the opposite side of the table. "I recognize your voice. Before I tell you who you are mind telling us why you attacked Robin?" He asked. Batman had given Robin full permission to hurt Red X if he sweet talked or used profanity against her before they went in the room. Batgirl and Raven were observing from a two way mirror. "She took my spot! That sl*t took my-.."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/1/2010, 1:37 am

"Yeah right!" Red X said holding his nose, "There's no way you're getting near my-" Batman slammed a fist on the table. Starred at him directly in the eyes. "She's done it before." He said. Red X could have swore he was lying, in fact he was certain that he was lying. But this was his nuts, and almost nothing mattered more. "Why were you trying to kill Robin?" He asked again. "Because... She-" "Took your spot, I know I heard it already. Why do you want to be Robin? I made my choice already. And its final. How did you get that suit?" Red X looked down, "I made it." He said. "Bull sh*t. That's my design. Where did you get the suit?!" He interrogated, "I made it! I stole your design!" Batman narrowed his eyes at him. "Take of his mask." Batman ordered Robin.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/1/2010, 8:48 am

"Damian Wayne, the biological son of Bruce Wayne, you had your chance to be Robin. How did you get your hands on the Red X suit?" Batman asked him. Damian sneered at Batman. Batman looked Robin, nodded and Batman left the room.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/1/2010, 8:59 am

"Oh c'mon what is this? Some good cop bad cop routine?" He asked flailing his cuffed hands. "I waint talking toots." He said pouting at her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/1/2010, 9:17 am

"Take off that mask so I can see those pretty little eyes of yours and we'll talk." Damian smiled at her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/1/2010, 9:22 am

The Mad Hatter excused himself from the little meeting to go check up on Alice, pulling out the key as he headed for the door. "Alice?" he knocked softly "I'm coming in." he unlocked the door and peeked in. He frowned when he saw that she was wearing her old suit and not the dress. "Why are you not wearing the dress I gave you?" he asked, walking up to her.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/1/2010, 9:39 am

"C'mon babe, take off your mask. I'll tell you what you want to know." Damian tempted, "Really, you have amazing eyes." He smiled at her cheekily.

Alice looked at the dress. "I hate the color blue."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/1/2010, 9:52 am

"But you love blue!" Mad Hatter said, walking up to her. "Would you put on the dress for me?" he held her chin softly, turning her head to face his. "Please?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/1/2010, 10:02 am

"Blue shows saddness. I don't like blue, I hate it." Shr protested. Alice tried her hardest to look away from The Mad Hatter, her eyes looking away but he was forcing her to face him.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/1/2010, 10:29 am

"But my dear," The Mad Hatter leaned in closer. "Blue is seen as trustworthy, dependable and committed. The color of ocean and sky, blue is perceived as a constant in our lives. As the collective color of the spirit, it invokes rest and can cause the body to produce chemicals that are calming; however not all blues are serene and sedate. How could you not like it?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/1/2010, 10:42 am

"But taste is of a different matter..." Alice said, "Red on the other hand is the color of passion, the color of love..." She said sneaking her head band off she drew closer to The Mad Hatter. Alice Mau was back, but she needed to bide a little more time. "Red is ...erotic." She said touching The Mad Hatters face, Alice was breathing heavily, acting of course, but she was good at it. She was getting closer licking her lips, "You know what else red is the color of?" She asked him. "What my dear?" He stuttered.

"Anger!" She yelled and headbutt him so close he fell on his back clutching his forehead. Alice quickly grabbed her utility belt and snapped it on. "You do NOT know how good that felt!" She said happily a smile spreading across her face.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/1/2010, 11:27 am

"No!" the Mad Hatter growled, there was no way he was going to lose her! Ignoring the pain in his beating head, he looked around for his hat that had fallen off. "Jonathan!" he called out through the open door. Seeing his hat, he lunged for it. Reaching into it as he stood up, he turned to Alice. "A magician takes a rabbit from his hat.. But I take a gas gun!" he pointed it at her, ready to spray the knock out gas in her face.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/1/2010, 2:18 pm

Disarm tactic, handguns; it would be easier if it was a rifle. Look dead into the perpetrator's eyes don't look away. Raise hands slowly. On the way up grab firearm turn it into the foe's chest. Turn firearm backwards, damage: broken finger. Turn the firearm back and free the gun from the enemy's hand. Scarecrow is coming in, grenade launcher; possible hallucinations if fired. I have a gun in my hand, shoot it. The Scarecrow is seeing hallucinations, The Riddler is firing a hand gun, I'm out of ammo in The Mad Hatter's firearm, it was a one shot deal and I used it on Scarecrow. M9, fifteen rounds plus one in the chamber. thirteen, twelve. Possible exit routes: door (damage; a shot in the ribs, possibly the arm, or both), window (damage; a minor fall wound, thirty second recovery, possible shot depending if The Riddler is a good shot), breach wall (damage; possible shots, the shock will stop the Riddler. Minor fall damage.) Riddler is coming in close, kick in the stomach, he's bent over, uppercut. Total recovery time, twenty minutes. Poison Ivy is here. Escape time, window seems like the best choice at the time. Possible items I have to dodge: flagpoles, clothes wires, and satellite dishes, etc. Shoot the window, less window damage. Jump.

Alice fell on the ground rolling, she got up and began to run. She opened up her communicator link, "Batman come in. Alice over."
"Alice! Where are you?"
"The Art District, I just escaped Scarecrow's APT."
"Scarecrow was holding you captive?"
"The Mad Hatter was; look can you pick me up? They'll be on my ass soon!"
"Yeah hold on, I need to be here. I'll send Batgirl to pick you up."
"Okay explain the details to me later."
"Yeah okay, bye."
"Cya."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/1/2010, 3:50 pm

"Well."Poison Ivy stated, watching Alice run away from the window. "There went our captive, and our hiding spot." She turned to the other villains, cradling the plant in her arms again. Now, she was strapping on her wrist arrow launcher. The eco-terrorist would work out some poisoned arrows later, but for now, it would do.

"My house, right?" A scowl danced across her face for a moment, quickly replaced with a blank expression.
---
"Right. C'mon." Ivy began the flight back to the Batcave.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/1/2010, 4:03 pm

Scarecrow was seeing hallucinations and The Riddler was rubbing his gut and chin. "Yeah... Let's get the hell of of here... We have the burn this place first. Hey Hatter are you alright?" The Riddler asked. "This wasn't supposed to happen!!" The Scarecrow screamed half hallucination, half anger.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/1/2010, 4:18 pm

"Noo...." The Mad Hatter punched the wall. "NO NO NO!" he punched it over and over again until his fist broke through. "I'll get her back.. Come on, lets go before Batman shows up." he hissed.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/1/2010, 4:37 pm

"Agreed." Poison Ivy nodded, eying Mad Hatter's wound with a hint of concern. She must have some bandages back at her home for him. For now, though, no way could he even consider being in battle. None of them really could.

"My place in the north is still being scouted by the cops, I bet. We'll have to use my greenhouse down south." She announced. In a small forest, couldn't be more than two acres, she had built a greenhouse. Of course, it was only for back up and emergencies such as this.

"Let's go." The redhead began to waltz out the door.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/1/2010, 4:56 pm

The Riddler finished up spilling gas all over Jonathan's apartment and kicking Jervis and Jon out. "Okay we're set." The Riddler said lighting a zippo, he looked around in case there was anything else they needed. "Lets move." And he flicked the still burning lighter into the apartment. Running out they looked back to see that his room was being consumed in fire.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/1/2010, 4:59 pm

She was close to him, really close; making his move quickly, Damian threw his cuffed hands over her head and brought her in for a kiss.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/1/2010, 5:07 pm

"Heheh.." Damian laughed to himself, "I always wanted to do that." He thought to himself leaning his head back in satisfaction. Then a hand grabbed a lock of his hair and slammed it on the table so hard a dent was created in the aluminum body. "Don't kiss my daughter, Wayne." Batman said behind him. "I though.. you left the room!" He said confused, "Yeah, you thought. Apparently you're not fit to being talked to."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next