DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video in a Frame

4 posters

Go down

Video in a Frame Empty Video in a Frame

Post by SnowFallsSlow 6/20/2010, 7:10 pm

You know, with digital picture frames, we could get to a point where you could display videos instead of pictures... a less interactive version of the pictures in Harry Potter.

Yeah. Crazy, right? And I bet hardly anyone even thinks about it that way.

It's something I've almost always done in videos; address "future me who is watching this right now." But, take it one step further.

You could have a little video of your parents saying they love you, to look back on when you've moved out of the house, or they've died.

Or you and your sibs getting organized to "take a picture" where it's just all that banter followed by standing still for a few seconds, because people change, and everyone knows those "family pictures" don't show any personality.

One each birthday predicting what you're going to be like in a few years, and telling yourself everything that's important to you right now, because memories fade, and things that used to be important are nothing more than a trash heap these days.

You and your boy/girlfriend hugging and smiling.

But, you know, think about it. If you could have a video in a frame, what would mean the most to you? What would yours be?
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Video in a Frame Empty Re: Video in a Frame

Post by Rinisa 6/20/2010, 7:17 pm

I'd get a video of all of my family at their brightest moments. When I say all of my family, I mean my grandparents, parents, brothers, aunt, cousin (Who's like a sister to me), and my pets. My pets would just be my cat staring into the camera purring and my bird squawking like mad.

It will be nice to have that for when they pass away, or they're feeling down at the time. For those time when there's rarely a smile, I've got one on tape forever.

And I may make a video of myself, just being me, for if anything would happen to me. It'd probably make me laugh or groan. "Was I really like that years ago?" And for the family, too.

That was a very good question, Sempai.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyLillY 6/20/2010, 8:47 pm

i would want a picture of all the friends i had that really DID stand up for me and be there when i needed them. then i could look back and think, "boy did they help me become who i am now." because the kindness you show to others will stay with them. Smile

ive always wandered what would ever happen if my sister or a relative in my family died. Sad i cant imagine how incredibly sad i would be. having a video frame of them would be like having them there. :3 we have a video frame in our living room of stuff like this. its very nice to turn it on when guests come over. it makes us look lovely. XD
LuckyLillY
LuckyLillY

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 6/20/2010, 8:51 pm

I would have a pictire of this one Thanksgiving we had with my mother's entire side of the family. That was when that side of the family talked to each other and I miss those times. It would be great to see all of them again and remember what it was like and how close we used to be... although that can sometimes be as destructive as totally forgetting...
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down