DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drip: A Teen Titans crossover with The Ring

3 posters

Go down

Drip: A Teen Titans crossover with The Ring Empty Drip: A Teen Titans crossover with The Ring

Post by Raevien 7/17/2010, 6:30 pm

"Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil." - Aristotle

ABOUT
In late September of 2009, MischiefWriter and I were trying to come up with new plotlines to run along with in our on-going Teen Titans/F4verse Role Play that's been rolling along since April of '09. Mischief, being a horror movie fan, one day suggested she wanted to do a role-play plot based around the infamous movie The Ring. Being as I had never seen this movie, we spent the latter of the week watching both The Ring and it's sequel, The Ring 2.

We began the actual role-play sometime in October and didn't finish it until late December or early January. We enjoyed the RP so much that we decided to eventually publish it as an actual fanfiction storyline. Because of our individual projects we decided to wait until April or May to start posting the story as written prose on our deviantart accounts. I had plans to start my original comic, Zhahoren, this year, but after having a series of problems with my laptop and family computer I lost all the pages I had already buffered to a computer virus.

During Spring Break of 2010, I was chatting with a few pals and somehow Drip came up in conversation. I mentioned the story was going to be written as a fanfiction. One of my friends suggested I write it as a comic; this idea was seconded. So. I texted Mischief the idea and bam. It was decided. Drip would become a comic and replace the spring/summer project that had been Zhahoren.

Drip is a crossover story of the Teen Titans, Fabulous Four and The Ring.

Anything can...and will...happen.

If you'd like to follow Drip on my DA account, the gallery link is Here

If you'd like to follow the SmackJeeves site, the link is here

I'll bump this forum every time I update the comic, which will be on Tuesdays and Fridays

Last edited by Raevien on 7/22/2010, 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raevien
Raevien

http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Drip: A Teen Titans crossover with The Ring Empty Re: Drip: A Teen Titans crossover with The Ring

Post by Teh Brutus 7/19/2010, 5:34 am

I like how it's going so far, classic setting and all. I know it's hard t o keep up with webcomics, from others I've followed, so keep this one up! It will be interesting to see how this brand of horror can be intertwined.
Teh Brutus
Teh Brutus

Back to top Go down

Drip: A Teen Titans crossover with The Ring Empty Re: Drip: A Teen Titans crossover with The Ring

Post by Vandal 7/19/2010, 9:05 am

Its really nothing less than impressive; the fact you're working updating it twice a week amazes me.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Drip: A Teen Titans crossover with The Ring Empty No update today; double update on Friday

Post by Raevien 7/20/2010, 2:08 pm

Due to Sunday being dubbed "no electronics day" by parental units and me not being home most of Monday, there will be a double-update on Friday instead of updating on Tuesday.

Teh Brutus wrote:I like how it's going so far, classic setting and all. I know it's hard t o keep up with webcomics, from others I've followed, so keep this one up! It will be interesting to see how this brand of horror can be intertwined.

The thing that makes it hardest in my situation is my family. <xD They don't understand artists...I live in a family of jocks, so, my updating plans get harassed here and there. Like this week, for example.

Mercy wrote:Its really nothing less than impressive; the fact you're working updating it twice a week amazes me.

<:] Thank you so much!
Raevien
Raevien

Back to top Go down

Drip: A Teen Titans crossover with The Ring Empty Updated Part One: July 23rd

Post by Raevien 7/23/2010, 12:54 pm

Posted page 8 for today. :] Hopefully page 9 will be up later this evening or something so I can successfully pull off this double-update.
Raevien
Raevien

Back to top Go down

Post by Raevien 7/23/2010, 11:59 pm

HAWH.

I updated page 9 for today as well. I'm officially caught up. -3- Next update on Tuesday.
Raevien
Raevien

Back to top Go down

Drip: A Teen Titans crossover with The Ring Empty Update: July 27th

Post by Raevien 7/28/2010, 10:44 am

This should have been posted last night, but I think I'm sick (or still AM sick from yesterday) and I pretty much went to bed right after updating stuff.

So, yeah. Page 10 is up.
Raevien
Raevien

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Brutus 8/3/2010, 10:38 am

Now thing's are starting to pick up. I'm looking forward to more. Smile
Teh Brutus
Teh Brutus

Back to top Go down

Drip: A Teen Titans crossover with The Ring Empty Prologue is FINISHED

Post by Raevien 8/4/2010, 3:36 pm

Teh Brutus wrote:Now thing's are starting to pick up. I'm looking forward to more. Smile

8D Yay! Thank you! :]

THE PROLOGUE IS FINALLY DONE

Chapter 1 will begin as soon as the coverpages for Part 1 and Chapter 1 are posted. :]
Raevien
Raevien

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Brutus 8/7/2010, 9:52 pm

Nice, just checked out the title page. Ominous. I like it. Smile
Teh Brutus
Teh Brutus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down