DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Litmus incident

+2
Fishing4Infinity
redeagle321
6 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Litmus incident - Page 3 Empty Re: The Litmus incident

Post by redeagle321 7/29/2010, 8:40 pm

"For the love of GOD!" Cassius barked, his hand finding heads and whacking them together. "Bad enough you all argue like this non-stop, but in front of the goddamn president?" Cassius scolded. Even HE had more class then that, and he didn't have much. Not that the president cared- she was asleep and Cyborg was facepalming.

[posting is going to be infrequent due to work + school, but i'll try to keep up]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/29/2010, 9:42 pm

Reaper didn't feel the blow, but he gave a grunt from being surprised. He knew when to stop a fight, he just didn't like to stop them. "Well fine, I can care less about these muppets anyway, can we get into the APC and make like a tree and get to work already?" He asked sitting up straight again. "We could sweep by a Starsucks too can't we? Pick up a mocha with my name on it. They literally put my name on it you know." He said cheerfully. One reason why Reaper liked wearing the mask was because he could always remain unpredictable; no one could detect his emotions except through his body language, and he's good at hiding his emotions in that aspect too. He got up and brushed himself off, good thing he snapped his hand off his backpack. "Well are we leaving?" He asked. "Are we all done here?" Rook asked Cassius.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 7/30/2010, 9:57 pm

Dani noted Cyrah sleeping with a wry smile. And this, America, is our faithful president. Sleeping on the job. She thought, sitting a little straighter in her seat. "Thanks for your time." she stated quietly, directed at Cyrah and Cyborg.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 7/30/2010, 10:21 pm

[doing a quick pause 'till I can get some resources up, I kinda started the RP without explaining a lot of stuff >3>]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/9/2010, 9:38 am

[Sorry for keeping this paused so long, I promise ot have it back up and running soon]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/11/2010, 9:39 am

[I've got all fo the rescources raring to go, I'll have us going tonight after work, I promise.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/11/2010, 12:11 pm

I can't wait *-*....
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/12/2010, 12:30 am

[Red ;-;.... I am confused. And lost.]
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/12/2010, 8:46 am

[I'm sorry, some last minuite stuff has come up, I'm really sorry.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/24/2010, 9:50 am

[*shoots self in the arse* I've got no excuses- I forgot to revive us. I totally reworked the plot and all, I just never got us back up 'n running again. Really sorry folks. Without further Ado......]

Cassius got to his feet, and plodded for the door. "I think y'all are safe to go- our dearest Commander in cheif 'ere has another senate debate today. Y'know how THOSE allways go." He said. The answer was unanimously known: harsh. Half of those politicians were corupt, and it was no secret they were frothing at the biut for the president to mess up.

Anyways, Cassius led his men outside to where their charriot awaited- and by charriot I mean that their transport was a total peice of crap. "What the- oh come on, I know we've got a slim budget, but this thing must be fromt he stone ages......" Backarat grumbled as he saw the crumpled THING that passed for an APC.........

[I'm starting us off slowly with this one, I apologise again for the wait]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/24/2010, 1:17 pm

[Yay ;-; Also, I have another character to add to Sharp as a rookie when we start NG..]

Reaper stood dead in his tracks. Looking at the vehicle as everyone piled in. "Oh you've gotta be kidding me. I think half of my equipment cost more than that." he griped. "Maybe we should take my van instead, I'm sure my wife wouldn't mind, and at least it looks more reliable than this.." Rook commented getting in and sitting on a seat.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/24/2010, 6:53 pm

"I'd RATHER pile in his grannymobile then...." THe bumper plonked off the heap of junk they were passing as a transport. "....That thing." Jenga said, pointing a finger at the offensive pile of garbage. "Well tough crap. It's what we've got. Now get on in, or I'll cancel our next trip to Gotha-" Casisus was cut off by Jenga suddenly becoming very infatuated with his transport. Jenga piled in like his ass was on fire and didn't make a peep. Cassius gave a smartass grin. If there was one thing you could use against Jenga, it was the opportunity for him to get rejected by Alice Mau yet again. "You coming? Or do I need to threaten you with no stop at Starsucks?" Cassius said to Reaper, maintaining true wiseass form.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 8/24/2010, 7:00 pm

Dani quietly boarded the car, but was unable to help blurting out, "You'd think working for the government we could afford better than this piece of crap." She was still getting used to her teammates, and found perhaps more joy than she should have in the fact they agreed the car was in terrible condition. But, she reminded herself, it's the little things that make up the big things.

(S'ok Red. )
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/24/2010, 7:40 pm

Reaper mumbled something and mozzied his way in the transfer vehicle and planted it. Rook shrugged his shoulders and stepped inside as well. "Hope this doesn't take too long." Rook sighed. "I've got me a smokin' hot wife to get back to by dinner. I promised her." He explained to his captain.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 8/24/2010, 8:08 pm

(Going to be out of town for a few days, back at Tuesday at the latest. Use Dani when needed.

Sorry won't be on to post, especially since this one is just starting out. Hopefully won't miss too much. Happy RPing!)
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 8/25/2010, 2:03 pm

Jack climbed into the transport and sat down on the nearest seat. he then proceeded to load tranq darts into his rifle and check all of his other equipment. "Yeah....my wife'll kill me if come back with so much as a scratch!" Well that's a promise that won't be easy to keep.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/25/2010, 2:42 pm

"You're all a bunch of wank bucket bag of sh*ts." Reaper cussed at his team mates. "You guys are all softened up by a bunch of women. Y'know in the wild west all men did was kill and pillage and sh*t? Well it was called the wild west for a reason. You know what softened up the west? Women."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/25/2010, 2:57 pm

"Maybe you should look up your United States history bubby." Reaper said tapping his helmet as he was pointing at his brain. "It took years for me to get my US Citizenship, I think I know it more than most US citizens. Like yourself." Reaper crossed his arms.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/25/2010, 3:35 pm

"Now you don't respond because you don't know. First you say that's the most ridiculous thing you've heard then you switch topics. As expected from an ignorant puppet like yourself." Reaper said to Cora.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/25/2010, 3:53 pm

"Is my barber here?" Reaper asked. "I respect him."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/25/2010, 5:00 pm

"I notice how you manage to dodge every single one of my comments by switching the subject." Reaper scoffed and fell asleep where he sat.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/26/2010, 7:47 am

"For the love of god....... How are we suppose to be an effective team if we squabble over this chicken-sh*t?" Cassius berated in disbeleif. "I almost MISS working alongside a bunch of superpowered twenty year old girls- they at least had their act together!"Cassius scolded in disbeleif as he started their ancient vehicle. "As for you whiney- babies, if you wanted to be close to home, not get any wittle scwatches, or not be too far from your wifey, this is the wrong damn job- we're GOVERNMENT, baby!" Cassius conccluded.

[And did you have to ask, YES, Adela is approved!]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/26/2010, 12:39 pm

"Right so is this some bloody road trip or something? Colorado is a far way.. Cass can I see what's in the briefing?" Reaper asked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 8/26/2010, 4:33 pm

"Well, best not to get worked up at each other before a mission." Jack said. So, anyone know what to do to kill some time?
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/26/2010, 5:21 pm

"What are you talking about! That's how I get my gameface on!" Reaper sat up to scold Jack. "Now can I see those notes or what Cass?" He asked extending his hand to his boss.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.