DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of the Saviors no more.

5 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Return of the Saviors no more. - Page 5 Empty Re: Return of the Saviors no more.

Post by The White Wolf 10/2/2010, 5:24 pm

redhood321 wrote:[How can you slash it's head again if you allready cut it off? And furthermore, how can you impale a steel drone with your bare hands? Edjumicate me, i'm confused.]

[shes fighting a different drone. here ill edit to make it seem more]
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Return of the Saviors no more. - Page 5 Empty Re: Return of the Saviors no more.

Post by redeagle321 10/2/2010, 5:26 pm

[Not you, I actually meant Shade. You're good, Shad ejsut kinda confused me there.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 10/2/2010, 5:28 pm

redhood321 wrote:[Not you, I actually meant Shade. You're good, Shad ejsut kinda confused me there.]

[............oh PSH PSH...IM SMART... eheh ^^;]
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowReborn 10/3/2010, 12:07 am

(well when you said my guy hit me i assumed that meant he blocked the attack. and my guy can do that using his dark powers around his hand to slash clean through it. Im sorry ill try to be more detailed from now on lol)
ShadowReborn
ShadowReborn

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 10/3/2010, 4:22 pm

[Gotcha- ish]
[@ shadow]
In place of the drone Shade had slain, a dozen mroe took it's place. "Descriptive Command: you are outnumbered, Shade. Accept arrest, five mroe squads are on the way, you can't PRAY to fight your way out OR escape." One of them threatened.

[@ wolf]
The drone tha thad watter thrown on it suprisingly sprung up and leapt at it's attacker, sending an iron first smashing into her body. It then drew it's gun and fired, hoping to hit her legs and disable her so she could be taken into custody.

[Ilia]
More drones began to pour into the fights, mobbing Raven, Kamica and Nightwing and everyone else with guns drawn and fists flying. Ilia managed to reprogram several more drones, but they were learning- the ones targeting their allies were now being cut down also. Ilia still tried to stay hidden, but then it happened- something struck her in the stomach with the force of a freight train. She looked at her attacker- a massive, four armed Behemoth of a drone. Behemoths were infamous for being able to rip apart an entire city block in seconds by themselves, a one- unit disaster all to themselves.

And now all the drones could get a good look at her. Her face was now in the system- and as their minds accesed Slade's main servers, she was now a target, now wanted- now what she hoped to avoid. She was in the fight again, like it or not......
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 10/3/2010, 4:35 pm

I let out a loud scream in pain and bent down gripping my bleeding leg. My eyes blazed with fire as I looked up at the drone. "They may have prevented me from moving but not from attacking.." I whispered to myself using my power of earth to make parts of the ground crumble below the drones feet. My teeth started to chatter for I wasn't to sure how to stop my outbursts of attacks but sadly my anger got the better of me.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowReborn 10/4/2010, 5:52 pm

Shade grinned at the bots

"You obviously dont know who i am." He said as his body glowed and many black version of him surrounded the drones, clearly doubling the number of them.

"So....I believe you are outnumbered now." Shade said, grinning, as they all leapt into the pile, blasting robot metal everywhere.
ShadowReborn
ShadowReborn

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 10/4/2010, 6:42 pm

I glanced at Shade grinning. "Now that’s a cool power!" I shouted my voice sounding slightly muffled, since in fact, I was shot in the leg... and my leg was bleeding. I tried my best to stand but my leg refused to cooperate. So I finally used earth to make a stick like cane and used it to help me stand. "Dang I feel like a grandpa Now..." I cleared my voice and hunched my back over intimidating a grandpa. GET OFF THE CHURCH WALK YOU PESTERING ROBOT LIKE THINGS" I shouted mimicking the voice of a grandpa almost laughing at myself.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 10/5/2010, 12:51 pm

Being a drone had some benefits- you had no fear. No far of the others around you being cut down before you, no fear of death whatsoever. Be it a gift or a hinderance, it was dificult to say. The drones wre unafraid of any boasts or threats, so they continued to press on despite being vastly outclassed in every sense of the word. But it wasn't to last- between Shade, Ilia, Raven, Nightwign and the others, the twenty ro so drones that had gathered soon lay crumpled about the ground, smashed and strewn about like trash. Even the four armed Behemoth had left, calculating that it's odds of defeating all of these rebels at once was slim to none......

Ilia stood over a drone, ice spikes protruding from it. Great, just f***ing great- no doubt her face was in the system. It would take her MONTHS to change her ID, her look, and settle back down again. But while she was here, she figured she might as well catch up with some old faces and she turned to Shade. "You guys haven't changed a bit- still going around causing trouble." she sighed.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 10/5/2010, 4:55 pm

"Or... you can just... lay there motionless that works too" I mumbled softly. I tuned out Ilia not seeing the point in listening in when I didn't even really know them. I sat down looking down at my leg which was covered in blood. I struggled not to make a gagging noise however I did put on a disgusted look on my face. "How come whenever I'm the one who always gets hurt in a fight..." I mumbled groaning at the sharp pain. I really didn't know what to do at this point I mean I wasted my water on the drone and my first aid kit... well it kind of exploded awhile back. I held my bag close to me trying to figure out ways to heal my leg.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowReborn 10/5/2010, 5:09 pm

Shade smiled at Ilia

"As always" He said, grinning but as he heard (uh, whats your character's name again white? lol) 's voice he turned and walked over to her and kneeled down

"Mind if i heal that?" He asked (put name here (lol))
ShadowReborn
ShadowReborn

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 10/5/2010, 5:14 pm

ShadowReborn wrote:Shade smiled at Ilia

"As always" He said, grinning but as he heard (uh, whats your character's name again white? lol) 's voice he turned and walked over to her and kneeled down

"Mind if i heal that?" He asked (put name here (lol))

(Her real name is synthia but she never really tells anybody her real name, so she calls herself Wolf. FOR REASONS YET TO COME XD)

I looked up at the boy in front of me and raised an eyebrow. I had to admit I wasn't exactly all to comfortable around humans but they seemed to be… abnormal people, so what the hey? "Does your help involve needles?" I asked hesitantly removing my hand away from my leg.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowReborn 10/5/2010, 6:01 pm

(gotcha, lol)

Shade grinned at Wolf

"Not at all, here" He said as he put his hands over her leg, they began to glow black. A few minutes later, the glowing stopped and he moved his hands away from the wound, it now completely healed.
ShadowReborn
ShadowReborn

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 10/5/2010, 6:06 pm

Ilia let out a sigh. She was a tad suprised Shade recognized her since changing her look, but it was neither here nor there. She had no healing abilities of he rown, so she figured she'd get the hell outta' dodge. "If I were all of you, I'd recomend getting the hell out of here- I don't doubt that a lot more drones are on their way." She recomended, seeming to be in a hurry to be gone. She wanted to get home and get what few possesions she had before Slade's boys cross referenced her and found out where she lived......

redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowReborn 10/5/2010, 6:09 pm

Shade got up and glanced over at Ilia

"You're right, i've held onto something from 4 years ago." Shade said as he pulled out an old amulet: The amulet from he master of games.

"Ive been staying there after you guys left. Its a little run down and doesnt have any of the titan logos anymore but its a decent place to hide out." Shade suggested to the group.
ShadowReborn
ShadowReborn

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 10/5/2010, 6:10 pm

I flinched at first not used to having a dwed this close to me. 'Wow.. he has the same ehaling abilities of my sister Tori... BOY DID THAT COME IN HANDY EVERY 5 SECONDS!' I thought to myself and smiled. "Right.. so where did the bullet go?" I asked standing up and cracking my back and other parts of my body to loosen out my bones and such. I looked over at Ilia. "Yeah sounds like a greta plan but heres the thing... I dont got one." I said partly in a sarcastic matter. But it was true. I turned to Slade and smiled. "Well ya'll look like you're in great hand so.. guess I'll grab a bite to eat where ever and go back to traveling.. where ever." I added clapping my hands together and prepared to leave. Though it was strange.. part of me wanted to stay.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowReborn 10/5/2010, 6:34 pm

Shade sighed and looked at Wolf

"I recommend you not going alone, the drones have your data downloaded, you are wanted now" He said.

"and about the bullet, its gone, disintigrated"
ShadowReborn
ShadowReborn

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 10/5/2010, 6:39 pm

MY eyes widened for about a half of a second. 'Hopefully.. they dont know all my powers..' I thought preying they didnt. I glanced at the drones below me and sighed. "Do you want me to come with you?" I asked rasing and eyebrow.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowReborn 10/5/2010, 7:45 pm

Shade shrugged
"I suppose we could use the help." Shade told Wolf, looking over at everyone else
"Shall we go to my hideout?"
ShadowReborn
ShadowReborn

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 10/5/2010, 7:49 pm

I slowly nodded at Shade and put on a fake smile. "Im up for it.. as long as we get some grub." I said with a shrug, while grinning. But inside my mind I could almost hear my sisters voice saying 'This aint a good idea Wolf... you barely know them and your going with them...'. Oh wait.. it wa sher voice, I almost forgot she could read my mind and talk to me through it.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 10/5/2010, 9:52 pm

Ilia felt like she ha dbene immersed in icewatter at the suggestion. She had worked long and hard to peice together a normal life. She wasn't quite fond of the idea of running off again. Leaving her life behind didn't seem very appealing to her. "I think I'll pass...... I've worked hard to live a normal life, and I'm not about to dump it out the window. I'd better get home before soldiers do, get my stuff and all that......" Ilia said, revving up her motorbike to get ready to go.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 10/5/2010, 10:05 pm

I looked over at Ilia and raised an eyebrow. "You really think you can live a normal life?" I asked and smirked. "People like us aren't normal we are special and nobody can protect us from them." I pointed to the robots laying on the ground. "Except each other... take it from me, a normal life is pointless to even try to live..." I said watching her get on her bike. "Besides like magic hands said... they got your info and will be back for you.. if you run off they'll find you, and everybody will know what you are the hard way." I said with a shrug. "But its your life... choose what you wish for it."
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 10/5/2010, 10:14 pm

Ilia suddenly became cross. "You think I don't know that? Don't lecture me about having a normal life- it's all I want." She said. She figured Wolf needed an example. She lifted her eyepatch to reveal the glinting machinery and bright red sensor. "Trust me, being normal is all I ever wanted."
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 10/5/2010, 10:19 pm

I turned my head slightly away. "I wanted it once too..." I whispered. "But a wolf can never live a life that that." I added staring into her eyes showing no emotion. I shook my head with a sigh. 'Im sorry Wolf why did you just tell her you were a wolf?' The voice asked me, groaning I rubbed my temples and decided not to answer it.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowReborn 10/7/2010, 7:44 pm

((yeah..ive offered my base twice so im waiting for somebody to reply...))
ShadowReborn
ShadowReborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next