DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of the Saviors no more.

5 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Return of the Saviors no more. - Page 3 Empty Re: Return of the Saviors no more.

Post by ShadowReborn 9/12/2010, 2:14 pm

sorry ive been inactive, a little busy =/
well anyways, there are 2 things we need to work out before we start
1. If riddler is gunna be nightwing or not, we should vote on that
2. someone to lead and host the rp, idk if i could lead it but if needed ill try to.

Here are the rules also

1. No sexual themes
2. Keep foul language to a minimum. Your character can swear but don't make a habit out of it.
3. if you are inactive too long your character may be killed off, so please try to be active.
ShadowReborn
ShadowReborn

Back to top Go down

Return of the Saviors no more. - Page 3 Empty Re: Return of the Saviors no more.

Post by Vandal 9/12/2010, 2:19 pm

Guh... we have to vote on me being a character?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowReborn 9/12/2010, 2:28 pm

Just for you being Nightwing, if noeone votes or very few vote by a few days, ill just make the decision. (And it wont be no specifically, cause idk about making you him or not)
ShadowReborn
ShadowReborn

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 9/12/2010, 2:35 pm

My vote is a definite YES!
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowReborn 9/12/2010, 2:37 pm

ill vote when we have at least 1 more vote.
ShadowReborn
ShadowReborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 9/12/2010, 7:38 pm

I vote yes then cuz only 4 pplz seem to show intrest so far and M rocks at RPing Dick Grayson, if he's Robin, Nightwing or now Batman.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 9/12/2010, 10:37 pm

so, hold up- are we voting so you can vote, or....?
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/13/2010, 2:31 pm

Well I mean if there's a problem just forget about it. I don't HAVE to be Nightwing if there's plans already. I know what its like to get your plans screwed. So I'll try to come up with someone else..
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowReborn 9/18/2010, 9:42 pm

Relax, i dont have a specific plan, just an idea you gave me but its minor and they all voted yes so sure, you can be Nightwing.
ShadowReborn
ShadowReborn

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 9/19/2010, 3:55 pm

so, erm, now that that's cleared up, how much longer 'till starting time?
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowReborn 9/20/2010, 4:54 pm

ill start when everyone says theyre ready, i dont want to start when people are confused so if anyone has any questions, please ask them. if not, say ready.
ShadowReborn
ShadowReborn

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 9/21/2010, 8:57 am

I'm ready, then.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 9/21/2010, 4:48 pm

Guess I'm ready too
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowReborn 9/23/2010, 5:13 pm

alright just need mercy and robin to be ready.
ShadowReborn
ShadowReborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/24/2010, 4:01 pm

Uhh.. I guess I'm ready.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowReborn 9/27/2010, 5:16 pm

alright here we go!!

BEGIN!!!!!

Beginning setting: City Streets

The streets remain quiet, few travel on this road as many guards are hiding in it. This is where the story begins as each player has been informed of supernatural activity occuring here.

Shade walks into the town, wearing the cloak over his head to cover his identity, he looks at the tracker "Yeah, this is the place." He whspers as he walks down the sidewalk.
ShadowReborn
ShadowReborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 9/27/2010, 10:32 pm

Across town, in an old wearhouse, voices were being rasied. A large table hosted seven people. Six were arguing while one just sat and watched them. Finnally having enough, the person stood up. Hearing a chair move as the person got up, the others fell to silence.
"All of you are such idiots. Really, your being paid to kill or steal or whatever your told to do. I don't remeber telling you to fight each other. Now you all have your orders, quit arguing over who gets what. I have final say so go!" To make the point clear, she kicked the table with a steel toe. As the others scattered, Kamica moved over to one of the only windows in the room and looked out to the street. What a day this would be.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/28/2010, 8:13 am

The dust flowed freely through the air, light struck down in several patches through the roof and neatly formed multi-colored rectangles side by side at the windows, revealing just how long the room hasn't been cleaned. Hands cold, hands clenched, the sound of uneven footsteps--heavy--filled the church. Stumbling over a shattered pew splinters hitched a ride with the tripping feet as the man in black and blue pressed forward. No sacred grounds were left unscathed, even the large wooden cross that he now gazed upon had obvious man-made wear. A smile crawled along his face as he lay his back against the cross where he would soon doze off and wait for a friend to come; the only friend he knew was with him. Panting and breathless, Nightwing closed his eyes, took off his mask, and leaned his head back against the cloth, staining it with a deep red. "Raven." He uttered before his mind went blank, his world went black, and a rush of fatigue swept him.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 9/28/2010, 8:44 am

[That was epic, Mercy. Epicly epic.]

Ilia had been enjoying a normal life. Yes, ENJOYING it. In the four years that had passed, he had disposed of her weapons and shut off her combat protocols in disgust. For weeks had her and th eothers crusaded against Slade, and for what? To watch friends die? To make laws tighter then ever? To plunge Slade into a bloody conflict with the Shadow? Well, Ilia wasn't going to be part of the problem, not anymore.

She had been living the average life- she worked odd jobs around town to sustain herself and pay for the ramshackle apartment she called home. She spent most of her free time working soup kitchens and volunteering her time to help the vast number of displaced and impoverished, doing as much good as she could out here in Steel city.

Today, she had jsut finished her shift and casually strolled out to her parked motorcycle she had built with various peices of junk at a scrap yard. Sith a swift kick and a lot of effort, the bike sputtered to life, and she zoomed off home.

Slade looked out at the world from the building he called home. The cities, the land, it was all his, and despite rebelion after rebelion, he kept it all to his and made hsi resolve stronger then ever.
But then
Why had he never felt like he had won? He owned the WORLD. He had thwarted rebellion after rebellion for longer then he cared to count. He had kept his kingdom intact even witht he explosive conflict with the Shadow. A normal man would be so full of himself he'd think his sh*t don't stink.
But.....
He never did get his hands on that blasted Nightwing. Almost all of his deciples had left him, save for J.K. And empty palace, half a dozen wrecked cities and Shadow could be knocking on his door any time for round 2. He sat in his chair, hunched over, drumming his fingers in deep meditation- or brooding, whichever you perfer. He stared out at his kingdom still, like a hawk musing over the creatures that scurried bleow, considering what to do now. Life had been far too quiet- he knew somehting or other was BOUND to happen soon......
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/28/2010, 12:43 pm

[Thanks red oDo..]

Head pounding, blinking a filter of red, Dick Grayson opened his eyes. A blur of squares, rectangles, and other polygon shapes--all red and brown--came to view. He looked around and coughed making his head pound even more. His hand explored for his discarded communicator, searching the dusty floors. Feeling for it. Dick weakly picked up the small device that had a faint red light blinking softly that indicated a global strobe that gave every Titan his position. It was, in short, a distress call. He turned it off knowing that if it was on for too long Slade could hack into the frequency and track him wherever he went. For all Dick knew, he could already have his location; he had to move. In his mind, Dick prayed that Raven was okay. She didn't respond to his distress call and God knows how long he had been out.

Dick grabbed his mask and stumbled down to a large table that had the words inscribed "Remember Me" and he pushed it out of the way, revealing an old case of stairs that led way down into a maze of catacombs. Cool air howled upward to him. Water was down there. Step by step he descended the haunted staircase, each step he took the large table began to slowly close behind him, and when he reached the bottom the table had successfully hidden his trail. In the pitch black, Dick wiped the blood out of his eyes and put his mask on, activating night vision in the mask; Nightwing hasn't worked solo in the longest time. He didn't even have an Oracle to guide his way through the somewhat possessed catacombs. Weak, he searched for rejuvenating streams of water.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowReborn 9/28/2010, 10:33 pm

Shade was walking down the street as his communicator went off in his pocket. He had completely forgotten he had that, for it hadn't gotten a call in almost 4 years. Shade took it out and openned it, though it shut off the signal quite quickly after, he was able to see where it came from: The church.

Shade, after travelling to the other side of town, finally reached the church. Shade walked into the large room. Shade looked around for any sign of life. He saw nobody and was about to leave when he faintly saw a door leading down a case of stairs. He stood still, thinking for a moment before he decided to walk over and see if anything, or anybody, went down there.
ShadowReborn
ShadowReborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 9/28/2010, 11:11 pm

Not long after she had sent out her men, Kamica recived word that their mission to attack some of Slade's patrols was somwhat of a win. Sadly, one of Slade's guys had escaped. Now the leader of The Snakes was out and about the city herself, hoping to run into the one that got away. She knew she wouldn't find him, but what else was there to do? Twenty four and already on a Most Wanted list for sure.
On her way back to the werehouse from grabbing some grub(she really did just grab it, you know after robbing a minimart), Kamica stopped by and old part of town the gang and she had cleared of anything of value. Looking up at the old placing she noticed someone head into a chruch. Well, well, is there something we missed here? Kam thought and fallowed the figure inside.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/28/2010, 11:19 pm

Nightwing heard noises come from down the catacombs, he knew he would be impossible to spot of he hid properly. It was nearly impossible to spot by eye, and the echos of the catacombs covered any sound he made. Nevertheless he held his breath. It could be a patrol.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/28/2010, 11:31 pm

Nightwing shocked and confused at the different setting of the room, looked up at his partner. "Raven.." He managed to whimper. "I can't.. What happened? Where are we?" He asked clutching onto his ribs. When was the last time he's seen her? When was the last time they were all together? "Its just... Damn good to see you."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/29/2010, 12:05 am

Nightwing let out a sigh of relief as he felt the pain escape him. "We're in the same church? Another room?" Nightwing asked not recognizing the church he was in last time. "I was looking for water in the catacombs. Need water if we're going to launch another attack on Slade." He explained to Raven as he made himself sit upright now.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next