DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random News

+23
LostShadowSoul
EllaMila1
LexiNicole
The White Wolf
Music_Hero2779
Ravenisawesome
Thecrazykid3649
Ghost
Xenophobic Sponge
Luck
Rain
Teh Brutus
Vandal
Rinisa
Naked Snake
TheGoAsk
Riaaanna
TheMoodieSwede
redeagle321
Fishing4Infinity
TheDeceiverGod
archiesangel
SnowFallsSlow
27 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Random News - Page 10 Empty Re: Random News

Post by Vandal 12/27/2010, 11:03 pm

Well I called her an "Emo Chick" cause it says "Emo" right there on her avatar. Why were you commending me for calling her emo chick? Anyway, carry on, just wanted to point out that little paradox.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiNicole 12/27/2010, 11:05 pm

I only take it as an insult when it's directed as such, Mercy.
LexiNicole
LexiNicole

https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 12/27/2010, 11:54 pm

You're emo. It is what it is. I forgot your name and I could only refer to you as what I related to you. No slander was intended. Though you don't have to take my word for it. You most likely won't.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiNicole 12/27/2010, 11:58 pm

Hey smarta**, my name's my username. You meant what you said, and you think I don't know I am? In fact, I embrace the emotional ways. It's different, and I like that.
LexiNicole
LexiNicole

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 12/28/2010, 12:11 am

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:Hey smarta**, my name's my username. You meant what you said, and you think I don't know I am? In fact, I embrace the emotional ways. It's different, and I like that.

She said she couldn't remember your username. Your name and your username being the same doesn't change that she forgot it. And yeah, you consider yourself Emo, so why is it a stretch that someone that can't remember your username would call you by the term you refer to yourself?

Also, emo is different? Haha. God, it's the most conformist "nonconformity" out there next to goth. But that's neither here nor there.

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 12/28/2010, 12:39 am

That certainly sums it up.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 12/28/2010, 1:17 am

I am absolutely positive that I made a reply to this thread, but it doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Huh, don't that beat all. Forum was probably hacked.

It's different, and I like that.

Yup, being emo is a completely unique way of life and of expressing one's own uniqueness. That's why Hot Topic exists, so that all the emo people can be expressive and unique in exactly the same way, listening to the exact same expressive and unique music, and making fun of all the non-expressive, conformist jerks who don't dress like them, act like them or listen to the same music as them. You are absolutely right. We r al jsut fokkin prepz n pozers lol if u flam ma stry den FUK UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffff!111111111111111111666666666666

I thought the emo thing died out after I got out of middle school. Maybe it made a comeback?
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 12/28/2010, 1:45 am

Naked Snake wrote:That's why Hot Topic exists, so that all the emo people can be expressive and unique in exactly the same way, listening to the exact same expressive and unique music, and making fun of all the non-expressive, conformist jerks who don't dress like them, act like them or listen to the same music as them.

Hot Topic is a ruins everything.

And the emo bit has always been around, mainly thriving in middle schools and fish of high school. Ya know, writing poetry, dousing their selves in anything and everything black and faux leather? Also chains and rainbows. *le gasp* Oh em gee, I'm expressing myself!! Wheeeeeeeeee!! *cuts self*
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 12/28/2010, 1:57 am

Fishing4Karma wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:That's why Hot Topic exists, so that all the emo people can be expressive and unique in exactly the same way, listening to the exact same expressive and unique music, and making fun of all the non-expressive, conformist jerks who don't dress like them, act like them or listen to the same music as them.

Hot Topic is a ruins everything.

And the emo bit has always been around, mainly thriving in middle schools and fish of high school. Ya know, writing poetry, dousing their selves in anything and everything black and faux leather? Also chains and rainbows. *le gasp* Oh em gee, I'm expressing myself!! Wheeeeeeeeee!! *cuts self*

Is a ruins everything.

Expressing your individuality is fine and dandy like sour candy; expressing yourself by attaching a label to yourself and conforming to a dress style and subculture that religiously shuns people existing outside of itself is :\.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiNicole 12/28/2010, 2:27 pm

I don't shun people, for one. In fact, I have NO emo friends.

Two, I don't shop at Hot Topic unless it's just for a t-shirt or make up. I don't wear leather or chains, but I do wear dark clothes mixed with neon-y ones, heavy make up, and I dye my hair unnatural colors.

Three, my taste in music is ecleptic. I like things from Evanescence to Colbie Callait. Rap, pop, hip hop, alternative, punk, and broadway all appeal to me.

I don't label myself, I embrace the fact people would even CONSIDER me emo. I don't cut myself, and I don't hide in corners writing in a diary. In fact, I even used to be a cheerleader.

fishing4karma wrote: -writing poetry,

I write many things. Poetry, songs, fanfictions, original stories, etc. My literature isn't always dark, mostly it's about love and discovering happiness.

To lable me emo, or goth, or loner, is absurd, but people do it. So, I just embrace it. I like the sound of it. I'm proud to call myself whatever sounds appealing to me. Smile
LexiNicole
LexiNicole

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 12/28/2010, 2:39 pm

☠️*~Lexi~*☠️♪ wrote:
I don't label myself

To lable me emo, or goth, or loner, is absurd, but people do it. So, I just embrace it. I like the sound of it. I'm proud to call myself whatever sounds appealing to me. Smile

Hey ummmm, by saying you're proud to call yourself whatever sounds appealing to you... you sort of do label yourself. I mean, it's fine. Everyone does, society runs on labels. But don't kid yourself into saying you don't label yourself.

You have an avatar with Emo Princess on it. Lets say that is the first thing I see about you when I meet you online for the first time. I am going to perceive you as emo because of it. Therefor, it isn't me who first labeled you emo, it was yourself.

It's not a bad thing though. Just because I find the emo culture unattractive, doesn't mean it's not useful for you. A lot of people cling to identities like an alcoholic to his last bottle of rum, especially in school. Lord knows I clung to "class clown". Tis all human nature.

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiNicole 12/28/2010, 2:42 pm

I never said I didn't label myself, unless I made it sound like that. If that's the case, I apologize.

-but I do label myself. I label others.

Xenophobic Sponge wrote: Society runs on labels.

Precisely.
LexiNicole
LexiNicole

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 12/28/2010, 2:48 pm

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:
I don't label myself

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:I never said I didn't label myself, unless I made it sound like that. If that's the case, I apologize.

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:-but I do label myself. I label others.

Contradictions galore!
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiNicole 12/28/2010, 2:50 pm

I figured that.

I do tend to get carried away and screw up my point, dont I? ^^'
LexiNicole
LexiNicole

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 12/28/2010, 2:53 pm

Kid you just don't know how to stop, do ya?
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiNicole 12/28/2010, 2:54 pm

Not really. Wink

I don't give up even when I KNOW I'm stupid.
LexiNicole
LexiNicole

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 12/28/2010, 2:56 pm

Nah, you're not stupid. Just over conceited.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiNicole 12/28/2010, 2:59 pm

Yep.

Random News - Page 10 Nattoli.netavatar_box_medium_angel-beats-wink_680
LexiNicole
LexiNicole

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 12/28/2010, 7:18 pm

Well, I can't imagine WHY you would ever gravitate to Mykan...
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 12/28/2010, 8:37 pm

*blinks eyes* so one second we are fighting another we are friendly then fighting and friendly again?... did I miss something here in my 12 hour absence? *facepalm* i always miss everything... and yeah mykan does have some.. issues. I mean its one thing for lexi and myself to act childish because well we are children but mykan, hes and adult, or a poor excuse for one and its not that i dont like him anymore i just dont really care much anymore, i gave up on his child like behavior towards others.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/15/2011, 9:59 pm

Hey guys, in random news, you can check out Rianna's new forum http://youngjustice.forumotion.com

Obviously the name says it all. Come show your support! Though sorry snake. This doesn't mean Teen Titans is coming back.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 1/15/2011, 10:15 pm

Mercy wrote:Hey guys, in random news, you can check out Rianna's new forum http://youngjustice.forumotion.com

Obviously the name says it all. Come show your support! Though sorry snake. This doesn't mean Teen Titans is coming back.

!!!

*flips/vanishes
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/15/2011, 10:33 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
Mercy wrote:Hey guys, in random news, you can check out Rianna's new forum http://youngjustice.forumotion.com

!!!

*flips/vanishes
Sorry bud, just one of those things, Eh?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 1/16/2011, 5:51 pm

Mercy wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

!!!

*flips/vanishes

Well... it looks like I've made it through yet another stroke.

No thanks to YOU... Mercy! Pah... what a misnomner. There's nothing MERCYFUL about you.

I say we BOOT this MERCYLESS mod off forever... she's been NOTHING but TROUBLE since day ONE! Who's with me!
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/16/2011, 7:50 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

!!!

*flips/vanishes

Well... it looks like I've made it through yet another stroke.

No thanks to YOU... Mercy! Pah... what a misnomner. There's nothing MERCYFUL about you.

I say we BOOT this MERCYLESS mod off forever... she's been NOTHING but TROUBLE since day ONE! Who's with me!

Hell ya! u r so awshum *ass kissing* afro

Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next