DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+3
Rinisa
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
7 posters

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 17 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Fishing4Infinity 11/6/2010, 2:00 am

"Not guilty!" Karmy screamed when she heard her name being called. She crouched down and covered her head as if an atomic bomb was about to drop of them. In a way, it was. "I was forced to! Check your damn records!" she quivered in fear.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/6/2010, 2:14 am

"Karmy..? Is that you?" Alice asked shaking Karmy's shoulders to get her out of her position. "Casey, if that's you, I'm going to slap you." Alice remarked in a harsh tone. "I don't think you should be.. doing that Alice. We have to focus. No Karmy.. or Casey; whoever you are, what are you talking about? What about Scarecrow and Riddler?" Batman asked. Another tremor, more silence.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 11/6/2010, 2:23 am

Karmy screamed again when another tremor shook the structure, her hands holding her head tighter. "Jonathan! Scarecrow! He had told me that Riddler was planning on attacking all of us. He warned me! I shoulda warned y'all before I.. " she whimpered and shut her eyes tight. "All of the villains.. Gotham's finest."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/6/2010, 2:42 am

Suddenly a flashing dot appeared on the screen, it was moving at a tremendous speed. Faster and faster. "Batman! The screen! What is it?!" Batgirl asked pulling over her mask. "Looks like we're about to find out, everyone brace yourselves!" Batman shouted at everyone around him. "I will BREAK you, Batman!" A muffled voice came from outside the Batcave. "Well, its not like we don't know who that is." Batgirl sarcastically to Batman.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 11/6/2010, 3:04 am

For the first time in Karmys life, and her second life, she fainted from the shear fright of the events that were unfolding.

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 11/6/2010, 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/6/2010, 3:17 am

"Oh yeah.. that's Karmy alright." Alice said looking up to the entrance of the Batcave. A fist repeatedly pounded on the steel doors. Batman closed his eyes, took a deep breath, the Bane of his father's life was right through that door. He knew he was sacrificing a lot when he gave away his identity. He had to figure out a way to reverse his mistake. Everyone would know where he was, who his loved ones were: granted most all his loved ones were in the superhero business too.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/6/2010, 9:03 am

[I can't beleive you're doing the villain horde without me X_x]

Zero had a feeling something like this would happen at some point or other, he just didn't expect it to happen so soon. As he got ready for Bane and lord only knew what to bust down that door, he flipped the distress button on his headset to alert the rest of his team that sh*t was about to go down......

Cassius was about to respond to Luna, but he noticed her comm go off. "Better get that." He pointed out. Figured, she was a superhero, it would stand to figure that she would be first to know if sh*t went down/
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/6/2010, 11:57 am

[Yeah that was my intent. Bane didn't crash through yet, and we decided not to post till everyone was here.]
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/6/2010, 7:56 pm

[I'm here, ready when y'all are]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/6/2010, 9:41 pm

A hand punched through the Batcave's main entrance, rain flushed in quickly, slapping the bodies of the heroes mercilessly, the enormous juggernaut looked different from when Batman had last seen him. He seemed bigger, his eyes glowed a bright red. "Batman!" He slurred stepping in the Batcave, "Batman come out here!!" Bane continued to yell. "You heard him! Get him out of the Batcave! Knights, Go!" He ordered pulling out his fresh grapple hook.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 11/6/2010, 10:25 pm

"Cyrah!" Ivy cried, drifting through the alley way of a more unsavory part of Gotham. She, of course, got no response. Just as she had the first hundred times she had called for her friend...

Before she had the chance to call again, an insistent beeping began emitting from the com. on her side. The distress beacon, of course. Coming from the Batcave.

As quick as she possibly could, she started towards the Batcave.
---
Poison Ivy found her way to the Batcave easily. Through the gaping hole Bane had made, she could see enough. Though she respected his brute force, she thought it better to go with a more...discreet approach.

She hushed Harvest behind her -his leaves making more noise than she would have liked- and hurled a large green root through the wall. It rolled silently into the vicinity of Robin, Karmy, and Barbara. In seconds it would detonate, and large vines would uncoil and wrap around the three. Unless one of them noticed and stopped it.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/6/2010, 11:02 pm

Batgirl immediately saw the Vines creeping their way, she was taken aback as they were charging for Bane, she grabbed Robin's cape and yanked her back before the vines could get to her, That was close... Batgirl thought in her head, though she didn't notice that the vines were also reaching out to Karmy's unconscious body, and Alice was too busy trying to push Bane back: who was screaming and cursing at the heroes.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/7/2010, 9:52 am

Cassius finally saw his perfect fight- Bane was practically ASKING to be socked in the face. Casisus decided he'd get his attention first draw him away from the others. He un- holistered his EMP cannon and loose one of the familiar blue shots, giving off an audiable screech as the bolt arced for Bane......

Zero had his sights on a different target; Poision Ivy. This was the woman that had caused Ivy, his Dollface, so much hardship in her life. Zero didn't intend for her to scurry off, not this time- now THEY had the home team advantage, there were hardly any plants here for her to manipulate, and by contrast there were a lot of things for Zero to use his powers on. "I've been wanting to meet you face to face for a good long time, old lady." Zero eged, trying to draw Poision Ivy's focus to him as he approached her, that familiar red aura engulfing his hands......
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 11/7/2010, 12:03 pm

The sounds of the battle roused Karmy awake and she looked around groggily. "Nn... What happened?" she looked at Robin then looked around at the scene that was unfolding before her. She could hear Bane screaming is fathead off at the Bats and the blast of Cassius' EMP cannon. "Cass!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/7/2010, 12:58 pm

Bane fell back and into the Batcave as the powerful EMP hit his carved back. Batman jumped over Bane and shot his grapple hook around his neck, and another out to Wayne Manor. He tied a zipline to both grapple hooks. "Hey Bane! Say 'I'll crush you like a bug!' I love it when they say that." Batman smiled and hit the button on the zipline and it forced Bane off his feet and out the Batcave. "C'mon everyone! We can't stay here, lets move!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 11/7/2010, 2:24 pm

"Really? Wish I could say the same." Poison Ivy said, stepping out of the shadows once she knew she was seen. Harvest was kept hidden behind her; perhaps, if she was lucky, this one didn't know about her baby just yet.

"I think I remember you. The one constantly hanging around my own hell-spawn." She spat, thinking of Ivy with disdain. She instinctively reached for the arrow launcher on her wrist, making sure it was full before aiming it towards Zero.
----
"Craaaaap..." Ivy groaned, still far from the Batcave but close enough to see the large shadowy figure of Bane, the gaping hole in the wall, and the flashes of light and smoke resulting from the fight.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/7/2010, 3:55 pm

"What can I say? Hell spawns some great girls. Not you, of course." Zero shot back at Poision Ivy, obviously somewhat perterbed that PI had mocked Ivy. "Tell you what, how's about you surrender and keep this nice and clean?" Zero asked, knowing it wouldn't work but figuring he'd ask before the inevitable fight anyways.

"Karms!" Cassius said, acknowledging her comment as he edged closer, his cannon all the while trained on Bane. "I should ask how you're back to normal, but I'm just glad to see 'ya." He said to her. "Can you get up?" He asked, looking for anyone dumb enough to get too close......
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 11/7/2010, 9:22 pm

Karmy looked up at Cassius, asked Robin to release her and made her way over to the big guy. "I've been dead for a few days, what do you think?" she stumbled a little as she approached him. Instead of faceplanting, she grabbed onto the person who had done so much for her over the past two years, who had been like a father to her, and hugged him as hard as she could.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/8/2010, 8:45 am

[Sorry darkdark >3>;]

Cassius held his daughter close. Although she was technically his cousin, for all they had gone through, it just wasn't right for him to consider her anything BUT his daughter. He knew the past few days had been hell for the poor kid, and coming to in the middle of this giant attack must be the wakeup call from the abyss.

But there wasn't much Cass could doo for the kid, not with Bane and the plant psycho from the other day having a feild day. With a quick final squeeze, he turned to Robin. "Do you think you can get her somewhere safe?" He asked her. In her shape, Bane was the LAST person Karmy needed to be fighting, and the last thing he wanted was for her to get hurt again.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 11/8/2010, 9:43 am

"Damn, Batman's right!" we need to go! Bane could be crashing through one of those walls any minute now!" Crimson said as he clenched his fist, making it crackle with energy and bought a sleek energy katana into existance. He then began to follow the other heroes out of the batcave, wondering how bane found this place.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/8/2010, 11:00 am

11/18/31
12:00 am
Heavy Rain

The zipline shot Bane right out of the Batcave and crashing into Wayne Manor's 3rd story floor. He created a huge hole in the wall, as if a cannon ball had punched a hole right through the mansion. Red X joined the Scene and Alice shot warning shots out of the Batcave before any of the other villains made their way in. "Red X, stay here with Alice, Batgirl, come with me!" Batman said leaping out of the Batcave, Batgirl close behind. Immediate shards of ice began pouring down from the rain. Mr. Freeze's gun took the moisture from the air and focused it into a dangerously cold beam, but he wasn't using his gun. The shards of ice was a result of him just standing in the vicinity. "This will be the Coldest of Nights to remember, Batman." he said from behind him, Batman shifted to face him, "Or the Darkest if Nights for you to remember, Freeze." Batman shot back.

"It's a shame that Good Ol' Clayface couldn't make it, he's too scared of the rain, you see." Penguin said from Batman's left side, he was hiding under an umbrella, and he had yet another one stashed in his opposite hand. "What looks like a bat a croaks like a frog?" The Riddler asked, "You after we're done with you." A gas lifted in the distance, and out came the Scarecrow, he was humming some child's play tune, "C'mon Pam! Lets go already." He urged in between tunes.

Batgirl emerged from The Batcave to side with Batman. "Hey if anyone else wants to help us, they're welcome." Batgirl called out readying herself in fighting stance.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 11/8/2010, 11:15 am

"No, no, I'll be fine." Karmy said, shaking Robin off. "I'll just fight from a distance till I'm at full strength." she pulled out a sling shot and a bow and arrow. "Go back with your dad, I'll be fine." and she portaled away to the high ground where, hopefully no one would see her. She pulled out a variety of different pellets that she had collected over the years. They were filled with everything from sleeping gas to sulfuric acid. Keeping her head down low, she pulled out a set of binoculars and scanned the battlefield. She spotted Alice and decided to radio her. Pulling out her comlink, she flipped it on. "Alice?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/8/2010, 11:27 am

Upon seeing Karmy on ehr feet again, Cassius felt confident enough to go join the fight- or so he though. As he zeroed in on the fight, what felt like two Black and White cannonballs nailed him and sent him sprawling to the cround with a crash. He looke dup to see the Black and White ninjas that had been gaurding Ra's Al Ghul back in Metropolis. Cassius figured him to be nearby as he got up.

"That was cheap." He grunted, getting up and taking a fighting position. "We'll let you know when we care." The white ninja said, both ninja drawing Katanas. "Cute." Cass scoffed, drawing his EMP cannon....

Ra's was a bit more...... oportunistic. He didn't jsut barge in like everyone else, he had snuck in by them, looking for any stragglers at the rear. When eh saw Robin and Karmy, he figured they would be ideal targets. With karmy being closer, apparently weakened for some reason or other, and Casisus distracted, he felt confident that he could take her. He dashed behind her, Katana raised and poised to strike.....

redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 11/8/2010, 11:33 am

Karmy turned around just in time to see Ra's blade coming towards her so she fell backwards to avoid it. "Damn old man!" she rolled under him and staggered up. She loaded the sling shot with a simple ice pellet it and fired it at Ra's back.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/8/2010, 11:48 am

"Alice here, what is it Karmy?" Alice asked through her communicator, she walked over to the Bat computer and gave hand signals to Red X, ordering him to cover the door. "Computer, Adjust elevation scan. Initiate amount of intruders." She voice commanded the Machine, "0" was it's response.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next