DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snake is gonna sh*t himself (Teen Titans DC Shorts)

+7
Rinisa
EllaMila1
archiesangel
TheDeceiverGod
Vandal
Naked Snake
Laughing_Man
11 posters

Go down

Snake is gonna sh*t himself (Teen Titans DC Shorts) Empty Snake is gonna sh*t himself (Teen Titans DC Shorts)

Post by Laughing_Man 11/12/2011, 12:11 am

So yup there's gonna be new Teen Titans stuff. Not even a reboot either, the old animated version is making a comeback in a series of shorts for the whole 'DC Nation' thing. And according to the advert it's gonna be done in all chibi-style.

MYKAN WAS RIGHT

RUN FOR THE HILLS.
Laughing_Man
Laughing_Man

Back to top Go down

Snake is gonna sh*t himself (Teen Titans DC Shorts) Empty Re: Snake is gonna sh*t himself (Teen Titans DC Shorts)

Post by Naked Snake 11/12/2011, 12:32 am

Laughing_Man wrote:So yup there's gonna be new Teen Titans stuff. Not even a reboot either, the old animated version is making a comeback in a series of shorts for the whole 'DC Nation' thing. And according to the advert it's gonna be done in all chibi-style.

MYKAN WAS RIGHT

RUN FOR THE HILLS.

The format is radically different from the 2003-2006 series. It's not a continuation of the series; it's a spin-off.

I remain unshat. The moment Beast Boy kills himself and becomes a cartoony villain with a dumb hat because Terra made him cry is the moment I'll admit defeat.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Snake is gonna sh*t himself (Teen Titans DC Shorts) Empty Re: Snake is gonna sh*t himself (Teen Titans DC Shorts)

Post by Laughing_Man 11/12/2011, 12:45 am

Naked Snake wrote:
Laughing_Man wrote:So yup there's gonna be new Teen Titans stuff. Not even a reboot either, the old animated version is making a comeback in a series of shorts for the whole 'DC Nation' thing. And according to the advert it's gonna be done in all chibi-style.

MYKAN WAS RIGHT

RUN FOR THE HILLS.

The format is radically different from the 2003-2006 series. It's not a continuation of the series; it's a spin-off.

I remain unshat. The moment Beast Boy kills himself and becomes a cartoony villain with a dumb hat because Terra made him cry is the moment I'll admit defeat.

Meh, the fact that it's returning in any form after so long is still pretty shocking to me.

Also, nothing would make me happier than if one of those shorts was a parody of Mykans fanfiction (It will never happen... But in at least ONE alternate universe, it DID happen!)
Laughing_Man
Laughing_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 11/12/2011, 12:49 am

Laughing_Man wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

MYKAN WAS RIGHT

RUN FOR THE HILLS.

Meh, the fact that it's returning in any form after so long is still pretty shocking to me.

Also, nothing would make me happier than if one of those shorts was a parody of Mykans fanfiction (It will never happen... But in at least ONE alternate universe, it DID happen!)

inorite?

It's surprising, but I guess there's still marketability in those particular incarnations of the characters, even if the series is and was dead in the water. This series of shorts won't be parlayed into a continuation of the series though.

Still. I guess it's kinda nice to see the old gang together again. Even if they're super-deformed versions of themselves.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/12/2011, 3:19 am

This is extremely fascinating, but I can't watch the video on my crummy phone. Its actually a shame that the Titans are being premiered in chibi form. I would have liked a little more work put into a reunion.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 11/12/2011, 4:32 am

It sounds like they're just going to be little mini-commercial things anyway. Things that are about as long as the commercials but take their place because people would much rather watch little bitty shorts than the show they're actually watching.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 11/12/2011, 11:56 am

The minis look like the ones from the comics that would stand in the margins and tell jokes...
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/12/2011, 1:29 pm

Oh that actually sounds pretty bad.. Seeing as I couldn't stand the Teen Titans Go! comics, at those chibis in the gutters were the worst thing about those comics.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 11/12/2011, 1:41 pm

This made my month.
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

https://www.youtube.com/user/EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 11/12/2011, 8:52 pm

My mind. It is blown.

It may not be the exact same thing, but just the fact that it's the gang with the usual style, humor and (Unless I'm mistaken) voice actors, I'm pretty psyched. I gotta agree with Ella, this made my month.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenisawesome 11/16/2011, 6:09 am

Sure it's slightly different, but it's still returning to CN. Either way, i'm still stoked! :D
Ravenisawesome
Ravenisawesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/16/2011, 11:24 am

You guys know you can watch the ad on DC's website instead of some cruddy camera phone filming a television screen?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 11/16/2011, 11:23 pm

This made my day...
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/17/2011, 12:12 pm

*clapclap* lovely.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 11/28/2011, 8:34 pm

SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 2/23/2012, 1:20 am

http://tv.ign.com/articles/121/1218775p1.html

I have to admit, I kinda enjoyed the clip they showed. Even the humor wasn't that bad. Raven's quips are back and quiet enjoyable "Here's an idea, how about you make the characters three-dimensional." and Control Freaks "To Ripply them a new one." That one actually got a chuckle out of me.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/25/2012, 11:54 am

Pretty cool, but I can't get use to the style...
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down