DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+10
Rinisa
Rain
Terra
Starfire_02
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
Ghost
redeagle321
Charm
The White Wolf
14 posters

Page 10 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 10 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/4/2010, 1:01 am

Karmy fell to the ground laughing her head off. "Gotcha!! Oh man! You should have seen your face! It was priceless!" and she continued to roll around on the floor laughing. She looked up suddenly and saw Mercy standing over her looking quite mad. "Hehehe hi Mercy..." she laughed nervously.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 10 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Vandal 2/4/2010, 1:06 am

"That... was a joke?! You know how hungry I am!?" Mercy was frustrated and wasn't thinking straight. She needed food. And she fell over.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck 2/4/2010, 1:07 am

Artanis couldn't help but give a deep laugh. He eyed the various foods with suspicion before picking one up, smelling it, then throwing it down and stomping on it.
"As disgustingly funny as that was, what's the plan? And where the hell did all these skeletons come from?"
Luck
Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/4/2010, 1:08 am

As Carafrost walked, she realized something. She didn't know who the heck Matt was. Swiftly turning around, she ran back up to the group and asked "Uh guys... which one is Matt? And.. why do we need to find him again?" She asked, smiling sheepishly
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/4/2010, 1:14 am

Mercy scrambled up into serious business mode. "Okay, I still want to find out if we can get our hands on the Joker. He knows every criminal in town, and if we can find him we'll be able to get the muck off of Gotham and kill two birds with one stone. We'll find Matt as soon as we get Gotham under wraps. Then we might be able to find out who killed Batman.."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/4/2010, 1:16 am

"Okay.. but... I don't entirely know the whole story to this.." Carafrost stated
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/4/2010, 1:18 am

(Dude I totally forgot that we had a plot to this RP XD!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck 2/4/2010, 1:18 am

(If there's a message in that as to what happened, basically, Ben (Charm's evil char who is a bounty hunter) kidnapped Matt and ended up allying with Ghost, Two-face, and Casius; Ben managed to turn Matt into a weapon using his energy powers. The bad guys fought Shadow's characters n Lupe's, bad guys ran away, then you n Aurora fought Casius as they were running, they ran again, now we're all back together. Phew, that was tough)
Luck
Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/4/2010, 1:22 am

(Oh yeah, and the skeletons came from Rain's character)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/4/2010, 1:52 am

(Oh yeah! Hahah all my character really knows is that she fought Casius. She also knows the names of alot of the villains. But she wasn't paying attention to the whole plot before, because she was still a villain lol. She was planning to betray and attack the Midnight Riders)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/4/2010, 7:40 am

Twoface holistered his weapons. "It's not anything in particular I want destroyed. No, The riders have already used Batman's technology against us. What if they used the batmobile? Or one of the many batsuits?" Twoface asked. "This is more of an espinage mission than demolition." Twoface replied to Ghost.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/4/2010, 7:41 am

"So, when do we strike?" Ben asked, eager to drain some new electronics.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/4/2010, 7:48 am

Twoface grinned. "Tonight we strike." Twoface said, watching the sun dip lower in the sky out his window.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/4/2010, 7:54 am

"Yeah, I got that much from earlier...." Ben said with impatience, "I just want to know if we can go soon... I'm feeling ready!" and with that Ben walked over to the outlet that Casius had finished using, and jabbed his finger against it. Instantly he began draining the electricity through it, growing brighter every moment. Finally when he was glowing brightly golden, he stood up, and turned to Twoface. "By the way," Ben said, "Your electrical bill might be a bit high this month."

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/4/2010, 8:25 am

"Forget the electric bill- thanks to Casius and Ghost here, money won't be a concern for a long time." Twoface said. "And as for timing, we have to make sure everythign is done properly- I've got a system going here." He explained.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/4/2010, 8:30 am

"Very well..." Ben said, sitting down. He still glowed brightly, however-- and he would continue until he used up some of that stored energy. "Care to elaborate?" Ben asked.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/4/2010, 10:19 am

4:30 p.m.
Cloudy - Cold
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/4/2010, 12:37 pm

"Let's just say this is a time specific mission. It needs to go off without a hitch at eight o'clock tonight." Twoface answered. "In the meantime, get ready." he said, pulling out more ammo clips and stashing them in his suit jacket and pockets. Casius decided to take the opportunity to slip out and see what had become of his appartment, as well as bag some supplies. He made his way down the stairs and into the streets...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/4/2010, 12:50 pm

"I'm already prepared," Ben replied, glowing brightly, "Should I take Ex 001 along?"

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/4/2010, 1:00 pm

"Do as you wish." Twoface said. "Now, go amke sure everything is ready." He said.

Casius continued down the street, making sure to give the Riders a wide berth from where they were fighting Greht's skeletons. noetheless, eh had a feeling he was being followed...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/4/2010, 1:01 pm

Growing impatient, Ben stood up. "I'm going to go for a walk." he said, and began making his way outside. Noticing Casius, he decided to follow along, making sure he didn't get too close, or his glowing would give him away.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/4/2010, 1:06 pm

FInally making it where the apartment complex was, and not a Rider in sight, he made hsi way up to where his apartment was. Messily shuting the door behind him (He never locked it while he was home- he could handle the garden-variety burglar.) he made his way into his ammo room, and snatched a few explosives, stuffing them into his armor. Then he turned to the locked door, and, after glancing aroudn nervously, shuffled inside, the faint glow of machinery coming out of the room...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/4/2010, 1:08 pm

Ben slowly slipped into the apartment. He made sure to keep behind any furniture, seeing as how his skin was still glowing golden. Seeing a blanket next to a sofa, he wrapped it around himself like a cloak, to conceal the bright glow emanating from him. As he hid, he saw Casius unlock a room, then go inside. What do we have here? Ben thought.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/4/2010, 2:00 pm

Casius strode into the room. It was filled to the brim with sophisticated machines and odd monitors with highly complex readouts. In the middle of the machines was a large, heavily tinted capsule, about the same size as Caasius himself. However, as Casius whiled around, aiming his cannon dangerously at the doorway. "Come on out- I know you're there!" He grunted.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/4/2010, 3:03 pm

Ben laughed, dropping the cloak that concealed him, and flooding the area in golden light. "So it seems you won our game of hide and seek", he said, smiling. "Now unless you want me to accidentally fry everything in this room, I suggest you put your weapon down-- I don't want to bump into anything here." said Ben as he looked around at all the electronic devices.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next