DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+10
Rinisa
Rain
Terra
Starfire_02
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
Ghost
redeagle321
Charm
The White Wolf
14 posters

Page 11 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 11 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by redeagle321 2/4/2010, 3:08 pm

"Don't you DARE threaten me in my own home!" Casius said, clearly enraged. Nonetheless, he knew zaping Ben owuld do just what he said, so he lowered his cannon. "What do you want?" Casius grumbled.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 11 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Charm 2/4/2010, 3:11 pm

"Meh, I was just curious what you were doing here. They say curiosity killed the cat, but that's just because cats can't do what I can..." he said with a grin, "These are some nice electronics you got. You better appreciate me showing restraint, here-- I could get a nice power boost from this stuff, but seeing as how we're SUCH great friends, I'll leave it alone."

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/4/2010, 3:32 pm

The Midnight Riders moved on, they finished eating and roamed the streets looking for The Joker. He could have been anywhere. If the Joker knew everyone, that also mean that everyone knew the Joker. If they could catch some random thug on the streets they had the ability to interrogate him. Rustling in the alley. "Over there!" Mercy called to her team and they ran over to the sound. "STOP!!" she saw a hulking figure just leave her sight, the team was close behind them and when they finally got to a dead end they faced a large scaly creature. He turned around, it was the Killer Croc.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/4/2010, 3:44 pm

"Crickey mate!" Karmy said when she saw Killer Croc. "Well this should be fun!" and she snapped her fingers. She appeared right above Killer Croc with a role of duct tape. She grabbed his mouth and quickly tapped it shut. "There now we won't have to worry about his jaws." she said jumping down in front of him.

(I swear if one of y'all says anything bad about Steve Irwin, I will leave)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/4/2010, 3:52 pm

Killer Croc looked at the young hippie unamused, then he roared so loud the duct tape flew right into her face. "YOU THINK THAT WILL HOLD ME?!" Killer Croc croaked at her, then he did the worst thing possible, it charged right at the Riders.

As soon as Mercy saw him getting ready she cried out "RIDERS, CHARGE!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/4/2010, 4:10 pm

Karmy quickly portaled quickly in front of the raging Croc and planted both of her feet in his chest. He sailed back and slammed into the wall, "You're turn Mercy!" as she leaned over the fallen creature. Or so she thought...
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/4/2010, 4:18 pm

Croc used one hand and completely grabbed Karmy's head and threw her into an apposing wall. He snarled as Mercy came in quickly and kicked his jaw upwards knocking him back a few. She then knelt over to Karmy. "C'mon! Get up!" She urged. "Tick, Tock, the Croc is up!" Killer Corc mocked as he slashed at the two.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/4/2010, 4:53 pm

Karmy looked up and saw Croc take a swip at them. Before she knew what she was doing, she pushed Mercy away and took the swipes full on her back. She screamed. "Not again!" she thought as she held her bleeding back. She could hear Killer Croc laughing as she reached into her bag. Pulling out the same knife she used oh so many years ago to kill another, she lunged at Croc with swipes of her own.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck 2/4/2010, 4:59 pm

(How're we up to 19 pages already? Damn XD)
Luck
Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/4/2010, 5:07 pm

The swipes of Karmy's fury were ineffective against his cold and hard scales, in Karmy's surprise the monster hadn't even flinched! He punched Karmy so hard it made her fly into another wall. "GRAHAHAAAH!! Puny little INSECTS!" He spat at her, Mercy did something stupid. She was enraged that he would be so ruthless, she jumped behind him and grabbed him behind his neck with a flash grenade in her hand. "Karmy!! Close your eyes!" Mercy yelled at her, As she pulled the key from the Grenade, Killer Croc shook her off and sent her into another wall. The grenade went off and Killer Croc flailed wildly.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/4/2010, 5:07 pm

Luck wrote:(How're we up to 19 pages already? Damn XD)
(Yeah! we're fighting Killer Croc to get info! wanna jump in?)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/4/2010, 5:07 pm

(Suck it up Smile)

Ghost remained in the building for a bit longer; he took a seat in an old chair, propped his feet up against the window sill and thought of ways to approach the Riders when they would meet again. He would not get beaten. Not a second time.
He then decided to try adding something to his suit, something that would possibly even give Ben's power some use with Ghost. He picked up his gun, and walked to Casius' home. Once inside, he saw the two; Casius sounded mad.
"I'm thinkin' of adding an active camouflage device to my suit; should come in handy. Got anything I can work with, Casius?"
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/4/2010, 5:29 pm

Casius considered jerking Ben in a knot simply for finding the room in the first place, but the sudden appearance of Ghost made him hold back- for now. He dragged Ben out of the room before Ghost could get an exceptionally good look- he knew Ghost would recognize the tech. "Sure, I might have somehting in here for you." He said, walking into the weapon's room. he rooted through the parts on his table and pulled out a large computer part, but it seemed like it hadn't been used in a while. "Here, this should be compatible with your armor- it's not compatible with my suit, so I never used it, but it should becompatible- if it still works." he said.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/4/2010, 6:06 pm

Ghost eyed it, then began to fiddle with it.
"Should do nicely."
He removed the front armor plating to reveal several sockets that fed throughout his suit. He placed the object in, and twisted it till it fit. He then ran a wire from it to his optic device. After that, he finally pressed a button on the right side of his device, and his armor turned the colors and shades of his surroundings. He moved an arm and a leg and noticed that he could still somewhat be seen with quick movements.
"Close enough to a real Ghost now.." he laughed
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/4/2010, 6:28 pm

"Impresive." Casius said. he bagan to examine more junk on the table, not remebering what most of them were. He took up a bright red one and intalled it into his armor. "Just buy the drinks tonight, and we're even." He said jokingly.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/4/2010, 6:30 pm

"Can do," he chuckled as he became visible again. "When we gotta finish the job though?" Ghost said as he took a seat.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/4/2010, 6:34 pm

"All gruesome said is that we start at eight. In fact, it's almsot time, so we oughta head back." he said, grabing up his EMP cannon. He made sure the door witht he machines and the tube was locked tight. "Anyone need anything else while we're here?" he asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/4/2010, 6:38 pm

"Nah, I'm good," Ghost said as he got up and stretched a bit. "Kid, you comin'?"

(Someone do somethin funny to make Karmy laugh. I'm dead tired, so I got nothin. I hate this week)
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/4/2010, 7:21 pm

WE INTERRUPT THIS STORYLINE TO BRING YOU YOUR DOSE OF RANDOM IDIOCY!

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 11 Straigtforward_by_Hail_NekoYasha

Have a good day.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/4/2010, 7:30 pm

Smewth XD
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/4/2010, 8:01 pm

Carafrost jumped into action and threw a ton of ice bolts at Killer Crock.

AND LOL about the comic!! XD
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/4/2010, 8:01 pm

Ben followed the others back to Twoface's hideout, still pondering what he had seen earlier. "So, Ghost...." he began, "Now that you have something electronic, I can give you power boosts to help reduce your limitations-- or make it easier to avoid having to charge it up."

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 2/4/2010, 8:06 pm

Aurora hurled fireball after fireball at the villain, hoping it would finally tire and go down.
(LOL Karmy!)
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/4/2010, 8:07 pm

"Fire and ice... nice combo." Cara commented
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/4/2010, 8:07 pm

Killer Croc roared at Carafrost as she threw her fury of ice bolts at him. "IT'S GONNA TAKE MORE THAN THAT TO STOP ME B*TCH!!" And he jumped to Carafrost knocking her down, pinning her. "I'M GONNA SWALLOW YOU WHOLE!" he bellowed in her face, not knowing that she had super strength.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next