DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+10
Rinisa
Rain
Terra
Starfire_02
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
Ghost
redeagle321
Charm
The White Wolf
14 posters

Page 12 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 12 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Starfire_02 2/4/2010, 8:09 pm

Carafrost glared at Killer Croc, her eyes turning an icy blue. "I'd like to see you try!!" She yelled as she threw him off her. He was sent flying into the nearest building.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 12 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by The White Wolf 2/4/2010, 8:14 pm

I sprinted infront of me using my senses i came almost throughout the forest but climbed up a tree and scanned the horizon. I closed my eyes and let my visions show me where Ben and Ghost was. I was pretty sure Matt would be nearby them. I jumped from the tree and began into the city.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/4/2010, 8:17 pm

Croc crashed through an apartment and surprised a family inside. "Ugh!!! What... WHAT ARE YOU LOOKIN AT!?" He asked the family, they immediately tried to run out, but Killer Croc grabbed a young girls leg, "COME 'ERE!!" He boomed out of the whole he ran out of and crashed to the ground, the little girl screaming in terror. "I GOT ME A HOSTAGE!!" He boasted, "ONE MORE MOVE FROM YOU HEROES AND I'LL BITE HER HEAD OFF!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/4/2010, 8:17 pm

Hey guys! Having computer problems, won't be able to post for a while. The Riders can control Ivy 'til then. Have fun with her! And, I'll try to post as soon and as much as I can. My phone is officially crud, as it won't let me post! Happy RPing

~Ab

PS Notice how I don't say you villians can control Ivy. I can imagine it now, "And then Ivy robbed the bank." Yeah. You know who you are!
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/4/2010, 8:19 pm

Carafrost stared at him in horror. "Guys we have to do something!" She yelled, too afraid to use her powers for she might hit the girl.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/4/2010, 8:28 pm

The group was fully united back at Twoface;s hideout. "Now that everyone is prepared, I take it there is nothing else to be adressed before we begin?" he asked the gathered Bounty hunters, Ben and Matt/001
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/4/2010, 8:28 pm

"One move, just ONE move!" he warned the Heroes. he slowly backed away to a sewer. Ivy stepped up to Carafrost and rested a hand on her shoulder. "Hold on.. wait for it.." she told her. Killer Croc eyed the sewer plate and popped it off. "I HAVE ALL YOU'RE SCENTS! I SMELL IT, SHE GOES!!" and he jumped into the sewer.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/4/2010, 8:30 pm

"No!" Cara yelled. She turned back to the Midnight Riders, her eyes frantic. "We've got to do something! I'm not going to let another innocent person lose their life because of me.. no, not again.."
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/4/2010, 8:33 pm

"Oh well I don't care anymore." and she shoved something in her pocket.

"Hey!" Karmy said picking herself from off the ground. "I can't let you take her, take me instead." She handed her bag to Mercy and winked at her. "Let the girl go and take me instead." and she walked up to Killer Croc as calmly as she could, holding her hands in the air.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/4/2010, 8:38 pm

"To take my revenge and save matt!" i hollered. "They are planing something. something bad and im not gonna wait to find out what it is"
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/4/2010, 8:39 pm

"WHAT!? YOU THINK I'M STUPID OR SOMETHING!?" Croc screamed at her, the sewer tunnels echoed with his words. "I'M A MAN OF MY WORD! YOU COME ANY CLOSER AND YOU CAN KEEP HER HEAD!" He laughed to himself, the girl was screaming as Croc held her from her leg upside down. Her tears trickled down her forehead and into the water.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/4/2010, 8:43 pm

"Quite stupid!" Karmy portaled out of Killer Crocs chest, and grabbed the girl. She pulled the grenade out of her pocket and tossed it at him as she fell through another portal.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/4/2010, 8:44 pm

"Yeah, just one thing," Ben said, "What limits are there going to be? I mean... can I kill anybody?" and with that he smirked a little, remembering the old lady and the woman with her baby. Who knew, next he might be slaughtering children playing baseball, or hanging orphans by their hair. With over 100 torture methods memorized by heart, Ben was anxious to try anything.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/4/2010, 8:48 pm

"Actually, in this misison, I want as much violence as possible. But NO KILLING- I want word to get out fast, and the mroe survivors, the better." Twoface said, holistering his pistols and rising form his multicolored chair. He looked out the window and noticed movement across the rooftops. [Lupe and the others] "Get going, gentlemen. I'll provide the distraction."
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/4/2010, 8:49 pm

Croc tried to jump after the portal but it closed to quickly. He screamed in frustration and was more surprised when the grenade went off. He didn't even know that it had been pulled. He bounced off the walls and slowly got up. "UGhhhh.... what a dumb b- hey... what's that?" Water came rushing down the end of the sewer, his eyes widened because he never saw that happen in his life, a giant wall of water came rushing after him. He scrambled to his feet and attempted to run away but the water came in too fast and it pushed him to the surface. He was in midair when all of a sudden all the water that surrounded him froze!

"Good job Ivy!" Mercy complemented her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/4/2010, 9:00 pm

The group of them took off running through the dark alleyways. Ben had Matt create some diversions, including using various flowers to try to mask their scent. "So, where is the bat cave?" Ben asked, curious about when they'd arrive at their destination.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/4/2010, 9:22 pm

I sprited faster turning into my werewolf form roaring with rage. I wasn't about to let them kill anymore or hurt anymore victims. I came to their sights hidden. i let out a low growl from away from them. it seemed so far away yet so close to stopping them.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/4/2010, 9:23 pm

"This way." Casius said, leading them all down towards the less populated areas of Gotham, untill Wayne manor was in plain sight...

Twoface cocked his guns and walked down second street. The second building on the right, the second orphanage built in gotham, rebuilt twice. Just his style.
[What time is it in the rp? I wanna try and hit it off @ 8pm o3O]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/4/2010, 9:30 pm

Hearing something behind them, Ben quickly turned around and put his hand on Matt's back. Matt turned, and suddenly a wall of vines came up, blocking off that end of the alley. "Let's run!" he called to Casius, and began using power augmentation to help increase the group's speed. The technique was quickly draining Ben's strength, but he had to continue in hopes of outrunning that creature from earlier.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/4/2010, 9:32 pm

As Ben continued to run, Caisus grabbed him by the nape of the neck. "Hold up. Didn't grusome say 'plenty of violence?' Well, what oculd be better than a pair of dithering riders?" Casius shouted, wheeling around with his augmented speed and firing a stun blast at the pursuing Riders...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/4/2010, 9:35 pm

I let out a snarl and sprinted after him i knew my target. I jumped in front of then showing my teeth. I was now in my full werewolf form. I was in no mood to put of with whatever they were planing.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/4/2010, 9:35 pm

"PERFECT!" yelled Ben. He was feeling a bit drained from sharing his energy with everyone else, and was no longer glowing. "Hey Ex 001, lift me up to that" he said, pointing at an electrical wire overhead. Matt wrapped some vines around Ben, quickly elevating him to the wire's level. Ben grabbed the wires, and began draining all the power through them. All the buildings nearby went pitch black, while Ben began glowing extremely bright.

Upon touching back down on the ground, Ben turned back to the approaching Rider. "I'm ready now" he said with a twisted smile.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/4/2010, 9:39 pm

"Dumb move doggie. Brave, but dumb." Caisus said, Aiming his EMP cannon for another shot.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/4/2010, 9:41 pm

Ben ran next to Casius, putting his hand on the EMP Cannon. "Care for a supercharge?" he asked with his twisted smile.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/4/2010, 9:45 pm

I was thankful luna that she came. "I dont acre if i die Casius ill put my life to save the innocent. You think i'm dumb but i have nothing to loose." I ran up to him not caring if he shot me or not and bit into his neck.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 38  Next