DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+10
Rinisa
Rain
Terra
Starfire_02
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
Ghost
redeagle321
Charm
The White Wolf
14 posters

Page 30 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 30 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/9/2010, 2:32 pm

(Awww poor Zero)

Karmy said and got a far away look in her eyes. "It reminded me of an old friend of mine. He died a few years before. It's why I left the Titans. His name was Zero."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 30 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Charm 2/9/2010, 2:51 pm

Here is the picture for SYNG (pronounced "sing")

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 30 Syng_w10

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/9/2010, 3:06 pm

Charm wrote:Here is the picture for SYNG (pronounced "sing")

(Did you draw that O_O!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/9/2010, 3:08 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:

yeah, with my pen tablet. :D

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/9/2010, 3:36 pm

Charm wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:

yeah, with my pen tablet. :D

(LUCKY DX!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/9/2010, 4:19 pm

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 30 Syng_w13

Ok, everyone, I'm going to keep Ebony in Cali for a while longer, and have SYNG be my 2nd "character".

Syng (pronounced "sing") is a company dedicated to helping individuals reach their full potential. What does Syng stand for?

S- Sharing
Y- Your
N- Natural
G- Gifts

Founded years ago by a small group of wealthy individuals (Twoface included), Syng has grown wealthy enough to reach others outside their base location in Gotham City. Recently the recruiting teams have been sent out to locate gifted individuals. Syng claims to help individuals find their full potential, and realize their purpose in the world. In reality, Syng exploits people and their abilities, subtly using them to further their business empire. It just so happens that Charmer is one of the agents working in the Recruiting Department and Negotiation Department (for obvious reasons). The way the system works is like this:

Upon joining, an individual with abilities will first be trained to use their ability to its fullest potential. After they have completed training, they will be assigned a non-powerful partner, who will help keep them in check. There are multiple departments, as well.

Recruiting: In charge of finding new talented individuals and training them until they are fully capable of becoming an agent.

Negotiations: Working with other companies and contributors, this department also manages marketing and expenses.

Special forces: The backbone of the company, this department is made up of top fighting individuals.

Central Intel: This department is in charge of the entire company. It consists of various wealthy contributors (Twoface included) and is run by a man with a love of money.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/9/2010, 4:23 pm

Company Approved! I dunno how to describe it apically >_<
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/9/2010, 4:23 pm

Company Approved! I dunno how to describe it apically >_<
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/9/2010, 4:24 pm

haha I don't know how either. Oh well they can just look at the picture xD

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck 2/9/2010, 6:19 pm

(I have just caught up.. Phew, holy crap. Mind if I just put myself with Carafrost?)

Artanis saw Mercy laying motionless on the bed. He raised her arm, checking for a pulse; it was faint.
He turned to Carafrost and asked, "Who did this? When I find him, he will understand what suffering is."
Luck
Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/9/2010, 6:20 pm

[Rememebr, Casius dosen't know that Zero=his son]

"Hmm, makes sense that a teen titan would have a unique ability like that." Casius thought out loud. However, they had reached the workshop where Ben had done his experiments. Not even bothering to get the key from Ghost, he simply plowed the door down with a well aimed smack, and looked in disgust at all of the grotesquely mutilated bodies therein...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/9/2010, 6:25 pm

(Red, you need to play as twoface please ^_^ Charmer is talking to you)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/9/2010, 6:32 pm

[Oh, duh, my-B]

"Ah, yes, the girl. What is the dilema, gentlemen?" Twoface said, pulling out a cigar and taking a deep puff. He gestured the seats Ghost and Casius had been siting in only a day before, having a feeling he would be talking to the two for a while.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/9/2010, 6:37 pm

Charmer smiled kindly. "Thank you for your time. We greatly appreciate you meeting with us..." Charmer paused for a moment, took a deep breath, then continued. "We need to change our deal with the girl-- I understand she is the daughter of one of your close connections, but we suddenly have need of her. We need her to join Syng."

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/9/2010, 6:41 pm

"Then ought you to be asking my 'associate'?"Twoface said. He knew full well neither him nor them could pursuade her caretaker to let her go, so he wasn't optomistic on the situation. Then again, Charmer's ability might be able to...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/9/2010, 6:43 pm

"Hmm... yes..." Charmer began, "Although, I'd rather not use m-" but was quickly interrupted by Gabe. "What my associate means is that we will be willing to meet with your associate. Where is he at the moment?" Charmer sighed, then reclined back in the chair-- he knew he wasn't allowed to oppose his fellow agent.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/9/2010, 6:46 pm

Twoface pondered for a moment. "I'm not sure. The most probable location would be his own home, in the south district." Twoface said, taking another deep puff.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/9/2010, 6:50 pm

"Thank you for your help..." Charmer said, "But, just in case he comes asking..." Charmer took a deep breath, "don't tell him about this conversation." With that Charmer and Gabe stood up, and made their way out of the sitting room, leaving Twoface with a blank expression on his face. "Excellent work, Charmer" Gabe said as they made their way outside and back to the vehicle. Quickly they got in, and sped off into the night.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/9/2010, 6:51 pm

"Good lord..." Karmy stared at all the bodies. She had seen a lot in her years, even stuff worse than this. But that didn't mean that she was used to it. She could feel the meager amount of food that she had eaten start to come up. She leaned over an dry heaved for a few minutes, trying not to let the bile come up. After she settled she turned to Casius, "Let's find her and get out of here."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/9/2010, 6:56 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:"Good lord..." Karmy stared at all the bodies. She had seen a lot in her years, even stuff worse than this. But that didn't mean that she was used to it. She could feel the meager amount of food that she had eaten start to come up. She leaned over an dry heaved for a few minutes, trying not to let the bile come up. After she settled she turned to Casius, "Let's find her and get out of here."

(...ew... o.O)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/9/2010, 6:59 pm

(You guys need to find her so you can take her home and remove the nanobots... and Karmy needs to be gone when Charmer get there Lol I want her and Charmer to be friends later on xD )

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/9/2010, 7:05 pm

Charm wrote:(You guys need to find her so you can take her home and remove the nanobots... and Karmy needs to be gone when Charmer get there Lol I want her and Charmer to be friends later on xD )

(O_O! So i'm not going to kill him?)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/9/2010, 7:06 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:
Charm wrote:(You guys need to find her so you can take her home and remove the nanobots... and Karmy needs to be gone when Charmer get there Lol I want her and Charmer to be friends later on xD )

(.... please don't... xDDD )

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/9/2010, 7:10 pm

Charm wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:

(.... please don't... xDDD )

(Yay! Thank you!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/9/2010, 7:37 pm

Casius scaned the area, looking back and forth, using his sensory equipment to try and find his daughter. It was a ghastly tast- most of the bodies were mutilated to the point where he wasn't even sure they were human to begin with. "This kid needed to find a better hobby." Casius hissed. Eventually, he found Sarah in an odd alcove of some sorts. He pusted the bonds and machinery connected to her, allowing her to wake up. Staring at Casius with her now completely opositely shaped eyes [one is deep red and the other is robotic], he could tell that the lights were on, but nobody was home...

Twoface continued to puff on his cigar as the the two left. "Things are about to get interesting." Twoface said, blowing out the gross, yet oddly necesary smoke.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next