DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+10
Rinisa
Rain
Terra
Starfire_02
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
Ghost
redeagle321
Charm
The White Wolf
14 posters

Page 29 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 29 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Vandal 2/8/2010, 10:52 pm

Starfire_02 wrote:(I knew it. I knew you guys wouldnt care about how many posts you are forcing me to read. Thanks alot guys, really appreciate it. DX So once again I am forced to ask the same question: Where are we and what is Carafrost doing?)

(sorry... so you're still with me and I'm unconscious from the stab. Karmy, Casius, and Ghost operated on me and in a group effort killed Ben. They now search for Sarah, Casius' daughter.)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 29 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Starfire_02 2/8/2010, 10:54 pm

(Yeah, but you guys don't realize how annoying this is getting for me. I have to read like 5 pages of this stuff when I get home and its really getting old. This is why I'm so pissed. Not because of the amount you guys posted, but because its the same thing EVERYDAY. Its not fair to people like me, you know, who actually go to school and are on different time periods.)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/8/2010, 10:55 pm

Mercy wrote:
Starfire_02 wrote:(I knew it. I knew you guys wouldnt care about how many posts you are forcing me to read. Thanks alot guys, really appreciate it. DX So once again I am forced to ask the same question: Where are we and what is Carafrost doing?)

(sorry... so you're still with me and I'm unconscious from the stab. Karmy, Casius, and Ghost operated on me and in a group effort killed Ben. They now search for Sarah, Casius' daughter.)

(thanks mercy)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/8/2010, 10:58 pm

Starfire_02 wrote:(thanks mercy)

(What, no thanks for me? I worked hard on that summary above hers.. Sad)
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/8/2010, 11:04 pm

(lol thanks ghost)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/9/2010, 6:03 am

Starfire_02 wrote:(Yeah, but you guys don't realize how annoying this is getting for me. I have to read like 5 pages of this stuff when I get home and its really getting old. This is why I'm so pissed. Not because of the amount you guys posted, but because its the same thing EVERYDAY. Its not fair to people like me, you know, who actually go to school and are on different time periods.)

^_^ (Well, I often come back at odd times and am faced with many pages as well-- but that's not necessarily a bad thing-- it teaches us to speed read. :D And for you guys xD I thought you were going to try to "find the hideout" before today? Oh well, School is closed here due to so much snow, so I'm guessing I wont have to worry about Spanish Class today... which means I can be with YOU guys hehe)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/9/2010, 8:32 am

They walked in silence towards Ben's lab. Karmy didn't like it when it was quiet so she tried to make conversation. "So what's your daughter like? What's her name?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/9/2010, 8:41 am

(Kaaarmy, come to the cb plzzzz)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/9/2010, 11:47 am

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 29 Happy_boy

Charmer (Charm for short)
Name: Joshua (Josh) Mendez
Alias: Charmer

Weight: 157 lbs
Height: 6' 3"
Dress: T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers.
Eyes: blue
Skin: Lightly-tanned
Hair: Honey-mist Auburn

Abilities and powers:

Persuasion: Requires direct communication with a target, and
must be in a language the target understands. If muffled beyond
understanding, it will not take effect. The technique is subtle,
however, the target will not always be aware they are under control.
This technique takes a LARGE amount of energy, which is why Charmer
rarely uses it. To clarify when he is using it, I will make the font RED.

Sound Manipulation: Charmer can emit
soundwaves from his hands. These can be simplistic, such as a low note
to sicken someone, or elaborate such as full melodic sounds.
Essentially a walking radio, Charmer can focus with his hands close to
each other, reproducing songs he had heard earlier.

Weaknesses:
If you put his hands in a vacuum, he cannot produce sound. Essentially the way to stop him is just focus on muffling his sounds, so he cannot use his abilities. His persuasion ability requires direct "ear contact", in a sense. Earplugs can easily make anyone immune to his persuasion ability.

Origin:
Josh always was a bit of a "lady's man", mainly because of his abilities. When
he was younger he used his ability to steal, to manipulate others, etc.
If confronted by police or heroes who wanted to stop him, he would
try to persuade them to leave using his ability, and they
would usually do as he said. Josh's mother died when he was little, and
it is secretly his own fault. He was angry with her one day, and
screamed "I wish you would just die!" and she
promptly did so, using the kitchen knife. After going through rehab,
Josh is very hesitant about using his persuasion ability, and it takes a great amount of energy out of him to use it. Terrified of
killing, Josh will only use his abilities to defend or try to escape.

Last edited by Charm on 2/10/2010, 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/9/2010, 11:56 am

Character approved! The persuading sound manipulating mayhem has now entered the brawl!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/9/2010, 11:58 am

Mercy wrote:Character approved! The persuading sound manipulating mayhem has now entered the brawl!

haha wow, that's quite a mouthful Mercy! xDD how about this:

"Charmer, the persuasive one-man-band, has now joined in the symphony that is crime fighting." hehe

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/9/2010, 12:26 pm

Heck, I might as well join in already. ^_^

Charmer walked along the streets of Gotham City; the clouds beginning to clear up. As he walked along, he noticed a peculiar painting near an apartment complex. Ignoring his curiosity, he continued walking. Looking downward, Charmer watched as the rainwater wove along the cracks in the sidewalks. Charmer was wearing a long trench coat, but his still felt a chill run up his spine. Continuing onward, he stopped inside a cafe. He slowly took off his coat, revealing a set of headphones handing loosely around his neck.

He walked over to the main counter. "What would you like this evening?" the lady at the counter asked, her brown eyes observing Charmer. "I'll just take a hazelnut cappuccino, please," he replied. [haha no, he's not going to murder someone too Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 29 Icon_lol ] "Right away, sir" replied the lady, and in a minute the drink was ready. Charmer payed the money, smiled politely, then went over to an empty booth to drink it. It was still steaming hot, so Charmer just held it for a moment, letting it warm his hands.

With a sigh Charmer looked outside, the window still smudged from raindrops. Hardly anyone was out at the moment, which was uncommon for Gotham City. After sitting there for a while, Charmer went back to reading a newspaper he had purchased earlier. Suddenly the door flew open, and a man wearing a black suit entered the cafe. He was wearing sunglasses-- an odd choice for something to wear at midnight. Charmer glanced over at the man, then went back to reading his newspaper. The man walked over to the counter and ordered some coffee. Upon receiving it, the stranger began walking over to Charmer's table.

"You're late," Charmer said, looking up at the man. The man said nothing, but sat down in the chair across from Charmer. "I got held up..." he replied coldly. Charmer smiled and chuckled. "Don't worry, don't worry" Charmer assured, "I haven't been here long. So how are you, Gabe?" The man in the suit looked around for a moment, then leaned towards Charmer. "I've located him, and we need you to convince him to give himself up," Gabe said in a hushed tone. Charmer looked down, sighing quietly. "Gabe, I already tried, but he insists on going through with it." Charmer looked back up at Gabe, and shrugged with a "I don't know what else to do" sort of look. Gabe leaned closer, staring into Charmer's eyes. "We BOTH know you can try harder..." he said in a hushed tone. Charmer reclined back in his seat, then took a sip of his Cappuccino.

"You know I hate to do that..." he replied quietly. "We have no other choice," said Gabe with a hint of urgency in his voice, "You need to come with us." With that Gabe pointed nonchalantly out the window, where a black van with darkly tinted windows was waiting. The vehicle itself was hard to see in the dark of the night, but the nearby streetlight dimly made it visible. Charmer took another sip of his cappuccino, then crumpled the empty cup once he had finished. "Fine..." he said, looking back at Gabe. Gabe nodded in approval, and soon then two of them were leaving the cafe. They both got into the vehicle, then sped off down the street, a trail of mist trailing behind them from the wet tires.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/9/2010, 12:49 pm

Casius was glad to at least be able to make small talk. "Her name is Sarah. She is about 5'5, weasely thin kid. Funny thing, she enver was overtly girly. She allways played with her brother's stuff when they were little kids. Hell, she wore a tux to her junior prom, kept getitng asked to dance by all the girls." Caisus chuckled fondly.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/9/2010, 12:56 pm

"Heh, she sounds like a good kid." Karmy said almost jogging now because of Casius' and Ghost's long strides. (You tall freaks!) "Why did Ben take her?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/9/2010, 12:58 pm

"I dunno. Stupid git drugged me and got information about her power off of me." Casius grumbeled. "As for why he had to get her involved at all, I have no idea."
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/9/2010, 1:01 pm

"Her power?" Karmy asked. "What does she do?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/9/2010, 1:05 pm

"Her and her brother were born with the abiltiy to hypnotize people when they make eye contact. There eyes were bright red, so they stood out." Casius repleid. [Hinthint nudgenudge]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/9/2010, 1:06 pm

redeagle321 wrote:"Her and her brother were born with the abiltiy to hypnotize people when they make eye contact. There eyes were bright red, so they stood out." Casius repleid. [Hinthint nudgenudge]
(Matthew Roper XDDDDDD)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/9/2010, 1:07 pm

redeagle321 wrote:"Her and her brother were born with the abiltiy to hypnotize people when they make eye contact. There eyes were bright red, so they stood out." Casius repleid. [Hinthint nudgenudge]

(Are you hinthint nudgenudge-ing me? Lol we first need to talk to Twoface and have Charmer "convince" him to add Sarah to Syng. Twoface could secretly be one of the founders or something)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/9/2010, 1:09 pm

Charm wrote:

(Are you hinthint nudgenudge-ing me? Lol we first need to talk to Twoface and have Charmer "convince" him to add Sarah to Syng. Twoface could secretly be one of the founders or something)
[No, a character in the prequel to THIS rp is her brother, and htus Casius's son. THAT is what I'm hinthint nudgenudgeing]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/9/2010, 1:09 pm

The power sounded familiar to Karmy, but she couldn't place her tongue on it right now. "Hypnotism huh?" she said nervously.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/9/2010, 1:34 pm

"Yeah, came in handy one more than one occasion." He said. He noticed Kamry was thinking about soemhting. "What is it?" He aksed.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/9/2010, 1:51 pm

(Is Zero dead in this RP?)

Karmy rubbed the back of her head, "Oh nothing. One thing is that I'm not too big of a fan of hypnotism. And that just reminded me of someone.."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/9/2010, 1:55 pm

[Yeah, he's dying in Ab's rp, so he's pretty much dead by now.]

Casius raised an eyebrow unde rhis helmet. Hypnosis abilities were uncommon, so he was interested. "Who do they remind you of?" he asked curiously.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/9/2010, 2:25 pm

The vehicle drove through the night, until it stopped in front of a large brick building at the end of a wide alleyway. Stepping out of the vehicle onto the wet pavement, Charmer and Gabe began walking to the door. Gabe opened the door, and the two of them walked inside. Inside, the foyer was surprisingly nice; decorated with oriental rugs, marble busts, rare French paintings, etc. Charmer and Gabe made their way down a hallway, passing many thugs as they went along. It seemed the thugs knew who they were, so they did not interfere.

As they walked into the sitting room, the grand fireplace at the far end had a warm fire crackling within it. "Hello, gentlemen.." said a man on the far side of the room. Only half of his face could be seen, due to the light of the fireplace. The man flipped a coin, catching it with ease. Charmer and Gabe walked in, and sat down on a couch across from the man. "Hello," replied Charmer, "we are here to rework our deal with you concerning recruiting the girl..."

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next