DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+9
Luck
Rain
redeagle321
The White Wolf
Rinisa
AkAlina
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Charm
13 posters

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 6 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/13/2010, 9:56 pm

(Gonna throw y'all abone)

Karmy started mumbling something in her sleep. "Casey..."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 6 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Rinisa 2/13/2010, 10:26 pm

Ivy stared at her gory clothes. "I...don't know." She mumbled. Then she heard Karm, muttering about Casey. She snapped her fingers. "That's it! Casey, my parents, that stupid bell, nightmares..That girl can create your nightmares." Then, in another struck of realization, "But I don't understand how the bell fits into that." Weakly, she stood and leaned on a wall, staining it with blood. The terror stricken girl struggled to recall an experience she'd much rather forget.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/13/2010, 10:38 pm

Mercy sat back. "Maybe she implements the sound of the bell with her powers. it looks like an ordinary bell to me." she said inspecting the round sphere and ringing it several times. "So is the blood on your clothes blood that you received? Ugh.. we can figure it out later." Artanis picked up Karmy, "We should get moving." He said. "If this city is as corrupt as we think it is..." "There's no time to waste." Mercy finished.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/13/2010, 10:49 pm

(YAY Mercy! You hit the nail on the head! :D The bell IS a normal average bell, but Carillon's power is the ability to use bells as a medium for putting others to sleep, and entering into their dreams. Upon using her ability first, as an infant with a silver sleigh bell dangling from her rattle, she was taken away by agents, her parents killed. She doesn't know this, however, and thinks her parents abandoned her. The small golden bell was later crafted to give the maximum effect with her power-- it is made to be the perfect pitch and size, amplifying her ability to its maximum)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/13/2010, 10:53 pm

Carillon was crying softly when she heard Casius and Ghost nearby. Normally she would try to quickly fight them, or run away, but this time she had nowhere to go, no one to protect her. She simply wiped her tears, then walked over to them. Perhaps they will hurt me less than SYNG, she thought as she walked over. "Hello..." she said quietly, looking up at Casius with her big brown eyes that were tear-stained.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/13/2010, 11:52 pm

Ghost looked down at Carillon. "What do you recon we do?" He asked Casius. "Well, we're shor ton options." Casius replied, and kneeled down. "Hey kid, you see a weird girl aorund here? Odd prosthetics, probably with another person or two?" He asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/13/2010, 11:56 pm

Carillon looked down in shame; she had just tried to hurt all of them. "Yes.." she said slowly and quietly, "Karmy took my bell..."

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/13/2010, 11:59 pm

"Took your bell, eh? Why, di-" And then it clicked. Odds were, there was a REASON she took the bell, menaing only one thing: a SYNG operative. A SYNG agent, right there inf ront of him. Seemed luck was starting to smile at him again, instead of mooning him as it often did. "Never mind. Do you know which way they went?" He aksed her.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/14/2010, 12:03 am

Little Carillon began to cry as the realization of what had happened sunk in. "Please... please don't let them punish me again..." she said as tears rolled down her cheek, "I don't want them to hurt me again, but I have nowhere else to go". Innocently this little 6-year-old girl reached out and hugged Casius, her little pigtails bouncing as she sobbed rather violently, as 6-year-olds tend to do.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/14/2010, 12:06 am

Casius didn't honsestly know a thing about about kids- he spent most of the time he had with Matthew and Sarah on the run, moving constantly. Not much time to be the crappy father he he lumped himself as. He scooped up the kid under his arm, like a sack of potatoes. "Don't worry, anything dumb enough to mess with me in this mood deserves what they get." He said with a snort.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/14/2010, 12:10 am

Carillon sniffled, her eyes wide with amazement. "You.... you mean you will d....defend me from SYNG?" she asked timidly. The little brown-haired girl thought for a moment, wondering who in the world would care enough to actually help her-- were people better than she was taught to believe?

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/14/2010, 1:12 am

redeagle321 wrote:He scooped up the kid under his arm, like a sack of potatoes.
(That made me laugh so hard...)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 2/14/2010, 4:33 am

Everytime I post on one rp, everyone posts on the others. Why do I bother lol? Neutral
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/14/2010, 11:59 am

(Lets make this interesting Wink)

"Oh nothing much." Harley said sitting on the ground cross legged. "The usual mainly. Killing, laughing, blowing up stuff, smacking a couple kids around, ya know, the usual." The two woman sat for hours catching up, when Joker came in. In one hand he held a bucket labeled 'Killer Kotton Kandy'. In the other he held a mask. "Ivy! Long time no see!" Joker said with a toothy grin. "Would you care to join us in the fun!?" He set the stuff down and danced over to her. "I guarantee there will be laughs." Harley caught on and hugged her puddin' "Come on Iv'! Ya can sit next to me in the balloon." she said tempting her. Poison Ivy grinned evilly, "Sure!"

Meanwhile, across town with the Riders, Karmy groaned as she slowly started to wake from her drug induced slumber.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/14/2010, 12:31 pm

[Rain! You should totally come out of the underworld ;-;]

Artanis was holding Karmy as they were walking over to find Casius. "She is waking." He said blatantly. "Oh, good. Maybe she can finally tell us what happened." Mercy replied. Sarah was directing the group to her father, and Aurora had her hands behind her head. "I don't see why Arkham would hire a warden that he doesn't trust." Aurora speculated aloud. "Corruption is everywhere Aurora," Mercy said, "why not here? I mean I'm making the assumption that SYNG made a private transaction to not only the Arkham Asylum Facility, but to Mr. John Bodet as a bribe. He also said that the money that Arkham Asylum received was all in bills. That means that someone rich had to own that money. Either it was Bruce Wayne's money or their own. Remember the entire house was ransacked? Could he have had a vault?"

Last edited by Mercy on 2/14/2010, 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/14/2010, 12:33 pm

The 3 of them went into the Asylum to see if anyone was inside. Upon seeing Karmy, Carillon gasped, her face going red with anger. "YOU!" she yelled, "YOU STOLE MY BELL!"

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/14/2010, 12:37 pm

Here this is again Wink

AGENTS OF SYNG

Team 1: Redeemer

Only a couple of the other agents even KNOW who is Team 1 (Marissa and
Lenore), and yet they don't even know what Redeemer can do, nor do they
know who he really is. Team 1 is never assigned missions with others,
but rather is assigned special missions that nobody else can know
about. What these missions are, nobody knows.

Team 2: Charmer and Gabe

(You already know this lol)

Team 3: Nano and Jake

Nano has the ability to communicate with electronics with his mind. This power allows him to essentially bypass any security systems within electronics, and take control of the electronic. No, he cannot cause guns to stop firing or wooden doors to close, for he can only control things that are controlled by a computer. If the door is automatictic and connected to a computer, yes he could control it. This ability does not require direct contact, enabling Nano to control gadgets from roughly 10 ft away. This ability can allow him to make street lights turn green for him, or allow him to shut off security cameras before they even spot him.

Team 5: Weatherman and Brian

Weatherman is characterized by his black trench coat and black sunglasses, as well
has his two black umbrellas. With his ability to control weather, he is
able to use wind currents to fly with his umbrellas. The two umbrellas
he carries with him have a special coating that allows them to
essentially act as a "shield", withstanding impacts, beams, etc.
However, this coating can be broken, so he also has to try to dodge
often. Using his umbrellas, he will often spy on people from the sky.

Team 9: Caleb and Brock

Caleb has the ability to turn himself, other people, and objects invisible. He uses his
ability to gather information without being seen. Often he will follow
people into their houses and investigate without worrying about people
noticing him. Have you ever misplaced something, and wondered how in
the world it got misplaced? Chances are Caleb paid you a visit. He
takes his job very seriously, though, and will sometimes even spy on
other agents to make sure they are doing their job.

Team 10: Carillon and Eliza

Carillon is a very little girl, roughly 6 years old. However, she has been
trained so much that she shows great self control and takes her job
seriously-- granted, her abilities help. She wears a necklace with a
single golden bell on it. When she uses her ability, the little golden
bell will float, ringing a single note. All nearby individuals will be
under her "observation" in the sense that anyone who is effected will
feel like they are in a dream, and she has the power of turning it into
a nightmare. The thing about this is that this technique lasts for less
than a second, but to the victim it feels like much longer. Her powers
are psionic manipulation and telepathy, but only during the moment that
her bell's ring is echoing. Eliza was put with her to be like a mother
figure for her, since she was secretly stolen from her real parents
when she was little.

Team 11: Seth and Ryan

Seth has elasticity, enabling him to get out of most any situation. With his
elastic abilities, he is able to use advanced gymnastics with ease.
However, Seth is not a very dedicated Agent, and is often scolded by
Ryan.

Team 12: Marissa and Lenore

Marissa has the ability to turn into water. This ability can make her immune to things
such as bullets, but very vulnerable to cold temperatures and such. If
she comes in contact with a large body of water, Marissa is able to
travel at extremely high speeds to any part that water touches. Simply
put: If she dips her toe in the ocean, she can go from China to Venice
is a matter of minutes. However, as a spy for SYNG, she uses her
ability to slip through pipes to gain access to houses, or use her
ability to slip under doors undetected.

Last edited by Charm on 2/14/2010, 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/14/2010, 12:38 pm

Poison Ivy loathed the Joker. Really she did. He treated Harley horribly, and most men were hopeless anyway. She sniffed, but linked arms with Harley all the same. "I'm up for some fun. It's been so boring these days." She grinned.

---------

Ivy stared at Carillon. She hardly recognized the girl when she wasn't in her horror state. Hands glowing green, she leapt in front of Karm. "Leave her alone!" She gritted her teeth, and point blankly lied, "You and your illusions don't scare me!"
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/14/2010, 12:43 pm

(Team one I was thinking could be a one man team...... Is that possible?)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/14/2010, 12:55 pm

The narcotic fog finally started to lift from Karmy's mind as she opened her eyes. As she got her bearings, a torrent of flashbacks hit her and she remembered everything. Her blood ran cold as she remembered the nightmare and everything that SYNG had done. Stuffing Carillon's bell into her secret compartment in her bag, (Which I had done earlier but I guess no one read it >_<) she turned looked at Mercy, "SYNG did this to me.." she said trying to wake up fully as she clung to Artanis for supprt.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/14/2010, 1:05 pm

Mercy wrote:(Team one I was thinking could be a one man team...... Is that possible?)
(totally! That's a good idea, Mercy :D)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/14/2010, 1:07 pm

Carillon jumped down from Casius' arms, running over to Ivy. "I want my bell back!" she cried, stomping her foot in such a way that 6-year-olds tend to do.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/14/2010, 1:31 pm

Mercy bent down and picked Carillon up from the back of her shirt, hoisting her up into the air. She started to fling her arms around. Mercy looked unamused. "What makes you think we'll give you back your bell if you have the potential to throw one of us into those demented dreams of yours?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/14/2010, 1:49 pm

Carillon flailed in an effort to get loose, but it was no use."I'm only... doing what I'm told to do!" she cried, still flailing. "Put me dooown, I have to get my bell back or they'll punish me!!" she cried in desperation.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/14/2010, 1:51 pm

"Never.." and Karmy stumbled out of the Asylum, her head still slightly reeling.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next