DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+9
Luck
Rain
redeagle321
The White Wolf
Rinisa
AkAlina
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Charm
13 posters

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by redeagle321 2/12/2010, 9:06 pm

Casius crosed his arms and pouted, but sectretly, he was glad that Redeemer was chased off before the fight could have gotten messy. However, by the time he realized Sarah was gone, Sarah was halfway to Karmy and Ivy.

Twoface barged into the SYNG head building, his bodygaurds in close tow. He walked over to the receptionist. "I need to speak to someone in charge." He said, an eerie calmness in his voice.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/12/2010, 9:36 pm

(here ya go AB ^_^ oh and I'm totally using a quote from the series.. Remember, she calls Poison Ivy, "Ivy")

"Face it, Harl, this stinks - you're a certified nutso wanted by the law in two dozen states - and hopelessly in love with a murderous, psychopathic clown." Harely pouted as she sat by the window. After a good nights rest, Joker had woken her up with another party horn. "Why'd you do that!?" Harley had screamed, still holding her ears. "Cause it's fun! But hey, that's the downside of comedy, you're always taking shots from people who don't get the joke. Like my dad, or Batman." and he walked out, "OH WAIT!" he called back. "They're both dead!" His laughs had carried all throughout the warehouse.

As Harley looked out the window, she heard a familiar voice call her name. "Ivy?!" she perked up and ran to the entrance. "IVY!" and she glomped her dear old friend to the floor.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/12/2010, 9:41 pm

Sarah, wordlessly and with ninja like effeciency, appeared behind Karmy. "Are you ok?" She asked blandly. Her red eye's snake pattern began to rotate slowly, as if it was nothing.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/12/2010, 9:46 pm

Deleted.

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 2/12/2010, 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/12/2010, 9:47 pm

[Mmk, then at least her and Ivy can interact.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 5 Empty John 8:32 - "The Truth will set you Free."

Post by Vandal 2/12/2010, 9:57 pm

Hours into questioning with the ward Mercy found herself going in circles with the questions she was pressuring on. 'Who was on guard during? Who was on the computer at the time? Where were you when they broke out? What happened to the prison guards during the escape?' No real answers we're given. "Okay..." Mercy said impatiently, "do you want us to help the city?" The Prison Ward looked a little astonished. "Well... well of course, aye; uhh... Yeah." He responded. "You're acting suspicious Mr. Bodet. I suggest you to answer me truthfully. The truth will set you free, Mr. Bodet. Was there a transaction between this facility and any outside source?" She interrogated. "Well.." He started to admit, "We got a private donation from an unknown.. Uhh ...donater." He stuttered. "An unknown donater." She repeated, unamused. She decided not to go on about this because he was obviously lying.

"So how much money did you receive?"
"A lot."
"A lot..."
"Ye- yeah... A lot."
"Can you put a number on it?"
"Uhh no."
"Are you lying?"
"We received it in bills so we just.. Didn't bother uh.. Y'know.."
"Counting?"
"Yeah! Yeah, counting all that was.. Yeah."
"When did you get this money? Where?"
"Oh.. Uhh I cannot answer that. I'm .. I uhh.. Don't have any obligation to ....."
"You do want to help the city. Right?"
"Stop asking me that! Of course I do!"
"Who did the facility get the transaction from?"
"An unknown source!"
"You're lying!"
"How dare you!"
"How dare YOU! Why would you avoid questions that will help us on this investigation?!"

He slammed his hands on the table they were talking at. "Get the f*ck outta my office. Get outta my Asylum!" He said coldly. "You malicious twisted bastard." Mercy said in unbelief. She turned to the door, her hand on the knob. "Its not your asylum. Its old man Arkham's." She opened the door and stepped out, "The Truth will set you Free." She closed the door.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/12/2010, 10:02 pm

(How long did it take for you to write THAT on your phone XD!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/12/2010, 10:08 pm

redeagle321 wrote:Casius crosed his arms and pouted, but sectretly, he was glad that Redeemer was chased off before the fight could have gotten messy. However, by the time he realized Sarah was gone, Sarah was halfway to Karmy and Ivy.

Twoface barged into the SYNG head building, his bodygaurds in close tow. He walked over to the receptionist. "I need to speak to someone in charge." He said, an eerie calmness in his voice.

(Um... Twoface is already sort of in charge... Him and some others..)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/12/2010, 10:12 pm

Charm wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:Casius crosed his arms and pouted, but sectretly, he was glad that Redeemer was chased off before the fight could have gotten messy. However, by the time he realized Sarah was gone, Sarah was halfway to Karmy and Ivy.

(Um... Twoface is already sort of in charge... Him and some others..)
[I know, but he needs to speak to another person, more directly in charge. You know, the one that calls all the shots.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/12/2010, 10:20 pm

(Can't control Ivy cause she's kinda in a terror moment. Poison Ivy time!)

Poison Ivy laughed as Harley tackled her in a warm hug. "Long time no see Har." She grinned. She untangled herself from Harley and stood, brushing herself off. "So, how have things been?" She asked.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/12/2010, 10:24 pm

Sarah noticed neithe rof the girls responding, so she fliped them over, starting with Ivy. "Relax, Relax, Relax..." She chanted, prying her eyes open and trying to bring her out of ehr fear induced trance...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/12/2010, 10:56 pm

(Dude... Like an hour, Karmy -_-)

Artanis and Aurora met up with Mercy. "Did you find anything?" She asked them. "Security cameras and other forms of surveillance shows that there was no one in the room at the time of the break out." Artanis informed. "Must be someone with some sort of super power to control electronics cause the guards I talked to say that you need a security mainframe password in order to open the cells. Only three people in the entire Asylum knows the password. One is in the building at all times, and he was in the crapper at the time of the break out." Aurora told Mercy. "Where was the Prison Ward? Doesn't he know the password?" Mercy asked. "He doesn't know. Only Arkham, and two of his trusted friends who are security guards." Mercy was baffled that the Ward didn't know the password. "That's odd... Arkham didn't even trust the Prison Ward with the mainframe password?" They thought about it for a second. "I guess not." Artanis pondered. "Where's Ivy and Karmy?" She asked them. "I dunno, we should really get some communicators." Aurora commented. "We'll get Casius to hook us up with some badass communicators." She told them walking down the empty cells, in low lighting.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/12/2010, 10:59 pm

(xD!! Oh man that sucks o.o!!! Funny... But that still sucks dx)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/13/2010, 11:45 am

(I finished the post, Ab, it's on page 7)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/13/2010, 12:05 pm

Charm wrote:(I finished the post, Ab, it's on page 7)

(Holy fudging crud! That IS creepy. Charm, you should seriously consider writing horror for a living. Before you know it, Stephen King, Jason and Freddie will be huddled together in a corner screeching for it to stop the very day you release your first book. I'm sure of it.)

Ivy blinked wearily. She saw...Sarah. Sarah was looking over her with hypnotic eyes. Ivy struggled to not fall under the hypnosis. "The...girl...and...bear..." She mumbled, before finally lapsing into a relaxed hypnotic state.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/13/2010, 12:48 pm

Karmy slowly opened her eyes, seeing Sarah and Ivy. Ivy was bleeding from her nose, ears, and mouth. "Carillon..." Karmy mumbled in anger. She saw the little girl off in the distance, walking away. "Oh no you don't!" she cried, using all her strength to portal over to the girl. Carillon gasped in surprise as Karmy suddenly appeared before her. Before the little girl had a chance to react, Karmy reached out and grabbed the little bell, pulling until the necklace broke. She then portaled back to Ivy and Sarah, grabbed them both, then portaled inside to get to Mercy. Weak from exhaustion and from the drugs, Karmy collapsed to the ground once hey were inside the Asylum.

Outside, Carillon frantically looked around. Without her bell she was powerless. She put the slim communicator to her lips, and whispered into it. "They took it..." she said, her voice quivering in fear of what SYNG would do to her, having lost her bell TWICE in one week. Would they sentence her to high-level training to try to improve or will they brainwash her to keep her maliable? The thoughts raced through her head, and she stood there, shaking not from the cold, but from pure, raw fear. Without her bell, she was as useful to SYNG as any other 6-year-old. "What's going to happen to me...?" she whispered to herself with quivering lips, and collapsed to the ground in surrender as she burst into tears. As the cold wind blew, only the faint sound of her crying could be heard outside of the asylum.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/13/2010, 1:14 pm

I lay down on my side to week to use my senses or powers. i could hear the wave around me and it soothed me. but the heat burned my skin. my wounds are infected. ive suffered from internal bleeding and broken egs. I forced my eys open to gaze around me...looking for a sign...a hope or even smell. but i couldnt sense anything...my powers were draining my strength. and i knew there was not much time left for me...
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/13/2010, 1:55 pm

i let out a small groan that was more like a growl. i tried to move but my bones wouldnt let me. i felt like one big ball of mush
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/13/2010, 6:09 pm

(Quick post >_<)

Karmy woke up for a second. There was something she had to do. She could hear muffled voices around her but she couldn't open her eyes. They were just too heavy. Carillons bell was clutched tightly in one hand and her bag in the other. She lifted her hand as much as she could and placed the bell inside of the special compartment of her bag, the one no one knew about but her and Casey. "Casey...." and she was lost again to the darkness.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/13/2010, 7:40 pm

Mercy, Artanis, and Aurora were all walking down the cell's halls when out of nowhere Karmy had appeared in front of them with Ivy and Sarah. "Well there they are.." Aurora said quietly and yet sarcastically. Artanis sort of expected a quirky entrance. "Karmy! Ivy!! What are you guys doing?! Sarah, I thought you were with Casius and Ghost!! You guys what's happening?" Mercy asked. She tried shaking Karmy, "Karmy! What happened? What did you find?" She asked. "I don't think she's feeling too well Mercy." Artanis said holding his hands behind his back in speculation.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/13/2010, 8:24 pm

Ivy was the first to recover.(Assuming Sarah quit the hypnosis.) Dazed, she leaned up on her elbows. "There was....a girl....with this..this..this terrible bell." She stammered. She shook her head. "It was so..." She looked up, and for lack of a better word, whispered,

"Nightmarish."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/13/2010, 8:36 pm

"A girl with a bell?" Mercy asked looking at the one in Karmy's hand and snatching it. "This one?" She asked again. Ivy nodded her head with a worried look on her face. "Where did she come from...?" Mercy was scared to hear the answer, but she felt like she had a hunch that she at a young age worked for SYNG.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/13/2010, 8:45 pm

Ivy attempted to stand, and felt so weak. She saw her clothes soaked with blood. Her blood. She wrinkled her nose in disgust. Turning to Mercy, the plant bender honestly answered, "I have no clue. Karm had fallen from the sky, literally, and I was trying to help her when the girl appeared."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/13/2010, 8:51 pm

Darn. She wish she could have verified her hunch then and there. Oh well, there would be more opportunities. "I wish I knew what was happening with Karmy... Anyways, what happened to you? What's with the blood?" Mercy inquired. Aurora walked up to them, "Yeah, are you okay?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/13/2010, 9:18 pm

"They were atacked with a poweful psychic move. I came to asist." Sarah replied blandly. However, off in the distance, Casius and Ghost had just arrived where Karmy and the others had been moments before. "Dammit, they must have left." Casius grumbled. He fliped on his radar, but no trace- must have teleported or, as Karmy out it, 'portaled'. He sighed, but noticed the SYNG agents out of the corner of his eye. 'Not this crap again.' He thought to himself.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next