DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+4
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
8 posters

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 6 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/10/2010, 10:11 pm

"Youngest firs'!" Karmy pulled the bottle away and took another swig.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 6 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Vandal 3/10/2010, 10:21 pm

Mercy flipped around in her seat waiting for Karmy to finish so she could have a drink. She felt dizzy and her wounds hurt more than ever. She felt like she needed more. While Karmy was still drinking she grabbed the bottle, "Enough for you... you'll get too drunk to drive.." Mercy slurred to her and drank what was left.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/10/2010, 10:28 pm

I looked over at Gluttony and slid my crystal ball back in my bag. "I wont kill myself for now...but honestly you really think any of them need me? Luna is better than she ever was before an the team does better without a half monster. I dont see why I should stay. They are better off with out me." I said softly and turned away. I slumped away fallowing Luna's sent. I hid once again close enough to see her but far enough away to have her not see me. I looked over at her and smirked. "like I said shes fine without me." I laid down watching her.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/10/2010, 10:31 pm

"Yar nevah to drunk to drin' while short Mercc." Karmy said reaching for the bottle. The batmobile started going off road and Karmy didn't notice it heading straight for Luna. "Karmy watch out for that whale!" Mercy screamed and pointed out the windshield. "Oh shi-!"Karmy slammed down on the brakes, coming to s screeching hault next to Luna. "Oh its 'ust tha Luna." Karmy said, slightly down hearted. "Come o' Lu! Hop n!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/10/2010, 10:40 pm

"I like mexicans... all their food is the same.. like italians.. those lazy basards..." Mercy said feeling her legs, they felt cold. Her head felt hot. Sweat dripping from her forehead. "I like..... italiansh too... can we go to rome?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/10/2010, 10:43 pm

I smirked. "Ya... she is doing just find." I told myself. I without thinking roamed the city. I didnt care if she saw me cause she was drunk and forget about it in the morning. i sat down in the park looking at the sky. I laid down on my back staring into the sky. There wasnt much for me anymore. It was like I never came here. I would go back to how it was before and this time never make the mistake of showing myself outside the forest. Besides Kam could be like me to Luna...at least better than I would be.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/10/2010, 10:46 pm

"Suuuuuuuuurrrree!!!" Karmy drove and parked in the Gothem zoo parking lot. More like in the middle of the zoo itself, but who's counting. "Ima gona see da pope!" Karmy grabbed the bottle and ran to the elephant enclosure, stumbling the whole way. She smacked face first into the fence, nearly dropping the bottle. She started to wave at the elephants "Hiya mista pope!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/10/2010, 10:57 pm

"Oh my.." Mercy said tripping around. "This is more than I though. There's like 9 edward cullens. They're like throwing poo poo at each other.. hahah!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/10/2010, 11:00 pm

Casius saw the Riders get drunk off of their collective asses, but he couldn't leave Sarah behind, not with her inuries.

And then he saw them drunk driving the batmobile.

As the inner bowels of hell opened up and he charged down the stairs- or what was left of them- he pulled out his cannon. "It was safer being the BAD guy! And it involved a hell of a lot less propety damage!" he shouted to himself as he took off after them.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/10/2010, 11:12 pm

Karmy showed up riding an elephant, a bottle in one hand and her wounds now bleeding profusely. But she didn't notice of course. "Look guyth!" she said swaying. "I gotsa ride from da popo!" and she fell off the poor animal, smacking into the ground hard. Getting back up and stumbling around, Karmy headed over smacked into the monkey cages. "Sparkle sparkles!
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/10/2010, 11:16 pm

I got up and began walking around the city. I was passing the zoo when i heard karmy and Luna's voices. I looked inside. "Sh*t they are gonna kill themselves!" I ran around searching for a zoo keeper. I asked them if they had tranquilizing darts. They gave me the gun and four darts. I formed int werwolf form grabbed them and ran. I looked blankly at them and smirked. I couldnt stop myself from getting a camera and taking some pictures.

Last edited by Lupe on 3/10/2010, 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/10/2010, 11:22 pm

Casius blinked a few times when he got to the zoo. He had seen drunk, but this was insane. They were all going absoluteley nuts- Luna was geting kicked by kangaroos, Karmy was messing iwth the monkeys, the little dog from earleir that helpe dhim with Ben had a gun, and he didn't dare to look at what Mercy or Ivy were doing, and several of them were blisfully bleeding everywhere. "Why me?" He asked himself, preparing to stun everyone...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/10/2010, 11:30 pm

"Luna!" Karmy stumbled into the pen and started boxing the kangaroo. "Cmon hoppy get meh high!" but suddenly everyone turned and saw Casius. "Oh sh8t!" and Mercy and Karmy made a break for the batmobile.

(Ivys happily asleep at your apartment.)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/10/2010, 11:32 pm

I sensed Casius was nearby and I walked up to Casius and shoved the gun and the tranquilizing darts in his hands. "Anybody asks I wasnt here..." I said and walked away mutterig sofly to myself.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/10/2010, 11:35 pm

Too tired to argue the point, Casius aimed his cannon at karmy and Mercy. "THis is gonna hurt you a lot mroe than its gonna hurt me!" He said, blasting an EMP bolt at each one of them.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/10/2010, 11:48 pm

"NO! NOT THE CAR!" Casius screamed, leaping and grabign the bumper as it tore off down the road. 'I hate my life. I really hate it.' He said to himself as Luna tore down the road, apparentley engoying her self to no end.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/10/2010, 11:58 pm

"NO NOT THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Casius shrieked in a less htan manly tone as the turbined on the Batmobile lit up and set him on fire. again. He made his way to a fire hydrant, kicked it over, and took the libertey of extinguishing himself. He didn't use his cannon for fear he might hit the car with it, so he proceeded to chase after Luna instead.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/10/2010, 11:59 pm

(Lol Mercy and Karmy are passed out in a zoo parking lot.... You have no idea how funny that sounds XD!!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/11/2010, 12:03 am

[The hangover+ chewing out a la Casius is going to go down in history XD]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/11/2010, 12:05 am

I watches Casius chase after Luna. Sighing I formed back into my werwolf self and sprinted after her. I ran up by side of Casius. "Want help?" I asked him.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/11/2010, 12:06 am

"YES I BEG OF YOU!" Casius cried as he chased after the Batmobile- which he knew he didn't have a hope in hell of catching unaided.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/11/2010, 12:09 am

I laughed. "In the morning dont tell her I was here!" I yelled and sprinted infront of the car. I ran past it and skidded out infront of it. I let the car drive infront of me and grabbed the front of it. Using my fits I punched a whole in the tire of the car. I let go of it and punched another in the back. "Well you need new tires." I said with a smirk. Before letting it hit anybody I slowed it to a stop. I raised my eyebrow at the passed out luna and shook my head. "Never drink so young."
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/11/2010, 12:12 am

Casius was about to burst into tears when he saw what had become of his car. "M-m-m-m-m-my.... freaking...badass....c-c-c-car...." He stammered, rubing the hood and cooing to it, sayings like "it'll be okay" and "I'll never let them doing again," Generally making a turkey of himself.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/11/2010, 12:18 am

I smirked. "Well hey at leats i stopped it before it got crushed." I walked over to Luna and lifted her up. "But hey casius do me a favor...dont tell her I was here.." I said and turned taking Luna back to the tower.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/11/2010, 12:20 am

[They're actually using Casius's place as HQ for now.]
"Yeah sure whatever." Casius said, blisfuly ignorant of everything around him as he lifted the batmobile and strode down the road with it.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next