DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+4
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
8 posters

Page 7 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 7 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by The White Wolf 3/11/2010, 12:23 am

I carried Luna back to casius's home and into her room. I opened her door and set her down gently on her bed. I sighed. "Im gonna miss you." I said in a soft voice. I covered her up with a blanket and grabbed an ice pack setting it next to the bed just in case she needed it when she woke up. I formed back to my normal self and took my time around the his house.

Last edited by Lupe on 3/11/2010, 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 7 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by redeagle321 3/11/2010, 12:24 am

[What tower?]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/11/2010, 12:28 am

redeagle321 wrote:[What tower?]

...idk the tower of th towers im not dat smart
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/11/2010, 12:29 am

Lupe wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:[What tower?]

...idk the tower of th towers im not dat smart
[nononono, don't worry about. They're just living in what is elft of Casius's home is all. no worries.
he lives in a basic (Albeit nearly anihalated) apartment room.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/11/2010, 12:06 pm

(Ahahah! You STOLE that badass car Red XD. Plus there's still the Batwing I plan to "creatively acquire" for Casius Wink)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/11/2010, 12:18 pm

(Lol XD!! Thats in mah bag! I forgot XD!!!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/11/2010, 12:20 pm

[Finders keepers o3o
the... the batwing? I...i... i m honorededededed o3o]

After hauling the batmobile to a new hiding place and draging the passed out riders to his apartment, Casius promptly began the task of waking them up- and to do that he promptly dumped ice water on them.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/11/2010, 12:48 pm

"Gah damnit!" Karmy screamed and sat up. That was a mistake. "What was that for?!" Karmy hissed as she clutched her throbbing head. Her whole body shivered from the water and her wounded arm still bled slightly.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/11/2010, 12:53 pm

"Casius!" Mercy screamed waking up. She looked around with her head pounding like crazy. She suddenly felt terrible for what they did to his apartment. Her eyes were half open and she felt extra cold because of the water. She could see more of outside than she could of his apartment. "Casius.." She said again solemnly. "I'm sorry. I just.. The bar. I got drunk there. I drank up the whole damn bottle of wine. WINE dammit." She shook her aching head and layed back down.

(Control of Mercy is open to Red and Karm if you guys plan to post a storm while I'm away DX)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/11/2010, 12:57 pm

Casius pointed his finger in a scolding manner. "You all need to be more careful- with all of those injuries, why would getting drunk of you ass be a GOOD thing? God, what if a Lantern had shown up?" He asked in a cross tone.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/11/2010, 1:03 pm

Karmy cringed at Casius's booming voice. "Gah... Could you talk any louder?" she said sarcastically as she shook. "We would've been fine." Mercy said as she lay a hand over her eyes, trying to block out the lights.

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 3/11/2010, 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/11/2010, 1:08 pm

Once they woke up I felt my cue to leave. I grabbed my bag and silently left. I kept walking with my head down back into the forest. Without a glance back. I walked into the forest breathing in the sent of the air. I slumped over to my waterfall. I set my bag down in the cave. I walked back ver to the waterfall and laid down with a grunt.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/11/2010, 1:09 pm

"Why yes, I CAN get louder!" Casius said rising his voice. "And fine nothin'- you're bleeding all over the place, that ain't 'fine'." He said, pullking out a set of bandages and changing the one on karmy's arm.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/11/2010, 1:20 pm

"Thanks.." Karmy said as she pulled three IV bags from her bag. "Come on Mercy, these should help." Mercy held out her arm and Karmy got ready to place the IV. "Wait Karmy! Shouldn't you open your eyes first?!" she pointed out. "Oh right.. Damn light." Karmy grumbled and placed the IV's for Mercy, Luna and herself. "I'm just gonna lay here." she lay down next to Mercy and waited for the saline to take affect.

(Thank you late night ERs XD!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/11/2010, 1:34 pm

Casius sighed to himself. Even bleeding out their pores, they didn't need his help in the slightest. He walked over to the remainders of his porch, and began toying witht he settings on his drained EMP cannon.

"Why? Why aren't we going to retaliate?" Wrath Barked at the Hand. "Those b*tches KILLED Sloth. How can you just let them walk on us like that!?" He continued. "They're injured- if we moved now, we could kill them quickly." Gluttony said in agremeent. "That's right- we could kill them quicker than thsoe SYNG wuses! We have to show them what happens when th-" Wrath was cut off by a burst from Black Hand's ring. Impudent brat- I told you my verdict, and you will obey. They will pay, in good time but not now." The Hand said. Wrath, still fuming, hovered out the door, Gluttony in tow. 'I'll make them pay if I have to do it myself!' Wrath thought to himself. [that can't be good]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/11/2010, 1:39 pm

I slipped into a dream slowly. Without knowing I started having visions of the future. Exactly why I left was coming to haunt me. I rolled over into the water and woke up screaming Luna's name. "LUNA NO!" I jumped from the water shivering and whimpering. "Damn you..." I muttered shaking my fur. I was for once not bothered being dripping wet. I sat down and sighed. "What am I going to do?" I asked myself.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/11/2010, 2:42 pm

After about an hour, Karmy's head was feeling better so she decided to take a breather outside. "Hey Casius." She said getting his attention. "Thanks for helping us. Though it doesn't seem like it, we really appreciate it." she said and then walked outside. The birds were shining and the sun was singing. "Ooookay yeah maybe I shouldn't go to far.." Karmy muttered as she sat down and leaned against the wall.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/11/2010, 2:51 pm

I panted hard and started sweating. "No..." I told myself. "I wont let it happen..." I stood tall snarling and let out a loud howl that turned into a roar. I glared out in front of me and started out into a sprint forming into my wereolf form. I grabbed my bag and headed out bag towards where I left.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/11/2010, 2:51 pm

Casius sighed soemhting that could be best interpreted as 'sure, whatever'. It might have been a tad less than respectful, but after his home had been destroyed, his car ruined, his daughter beaten withing an inch of her life and chasing after the drunken Riders, he was in a less than cheerful mood.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/11/2010, 3:01 pm

(O_o.... Idk what to do now... Karmy control open till laters!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/11/2010, 4:52 pm

Ivy blinked wearily. She wasn't much of a heavy sleeper (You can't afford to be, when you're on the run.), and as soon as Luna had arrived with Karm, Mercy and Casius, she had awoken. Didn't take much to put two and two together.

Man, I probably could've had a good laugh right there. the girl thought to herself, then glancing at the knocked out Mercy and Luna, she reconsidered. Maybe it wasn't the kind of thing you should ask about...

On the bright side, it had knocked her out of her nightmare. She shuddered to even think of it and stood up wobbly, still knocking out the sleep from her body. Quietly, she joined Karm and Casius on the porch. "Hey." Ivy greeted, then added, "Do I even want to know what happened last night?"

(Woah....didn't expect to make such a long post. And I didn't even put in her dream....o.o )
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/11/2010, 4:58 pm

I ran up to the end of the forest and skidded into a dead stop. I realized it was the "future" in my visions not the present. Still I ung on tightly to my bag and stepped out walking to a park. I was afraid I would run into them but I culdn't just ignore my visions. I laid dwn confused not knowing what to do.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/11/2010, 6:28 pm

"Oh well..." Karmy stuttered. "I umm... Well, Mercy came back drunk. And I. Umm.. The zoo.. And the batmobile. Annnnddd...." she rubbed the back of her head nervously. "Hey look a jellyfish!" she pointed away and made a break for it.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/11/2010, 6:38 pm

Ivy didn't look. She had seen jellyfish before and knew very well there was NOT any water there. Instead, she laughed to herself. "Nice one Karm, really nice."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/11/2010, 6:48 pm

"Gotta love it!" Karmy shouted back as she ran. Rounding a corner, she slowed to a slow walk. "Well. That was dumb." she said, placing her hands behind her head as she walked.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next