DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+4
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
8 posters

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 10 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Vandal 3/14/2010, 9:36 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:
Mercy wrote:(What the hell... I was supposed to be in the room alone with Redeemer.. how did all of you get in?!)

I find this to be quite kilarious XD!!

(Dammit.... I was supposed to get some answers.. looks like it's going to get delayed again.)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 10 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/14/2010, 9:37 pm

Mercy wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:
Mercy wrote:(What the hell... I was supposed to be in the room alone with Redeemer.. how did all of you get in?!)

(Dammit.... I was supposed to get some answers.. looks like it's going to get delayed again.)

(Have Redeemer bring you somewhere else O_o?)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/14/2010, 9:38 pm

(i led casius into the chamber using sents ad my senses)
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/14/2010, 9:38 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:

(Have Redeemer bring you somewhere else O_o?)

(Not the point... I was supposed to be underground away from everyone, if I teleport somewhere else again they'd just follow -_-)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/14/2010, 9:40 pm

Lupe wrote:

(My point EXACTLY)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/14/2010, 9:42 pm

I yelped and was thrown back. I feel to my knees letting out a low snarl. I glanced at Luna slightly. I wrapped my bag around me fastening it tightly so the crystal ball wouldnt fall out. The ball glowed from my bag but I ignored it. I stood up snarling at Greed. My eyes flashed red but I shook it off. I charged at Greed again not exactly hoping to defeat him but creating a distraction .
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/14/2010, 9:49 pm

[erm, sorry mersee. I can edit it and keep my guys out of the fight if you want?]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/14/2010, 9:50 pm

Mercy wrote:
Lupe wrote:

(My point EXACTLY)

(same here...)
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/14/2010, 11:39 pm

Lupe wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Lupe wrote:

(My point EXACTLY)

(same here...)

(What the f*ck? You can't just jump into the chamber like its nothing. You don't even know what setting I had in mind when I said "dark and dank cell" on top of that I said they were underground, they could be thousands of feet underground. Furthermore didn't I tell you several hundred PAGES ago when you first joined that your senses were too powerful and I told you to tone them down? Did you not read the rules to begin with? No god-incarnate overpowered characters?)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/15/2010, 12:11 am

Shadow_of_Darkness wrote:(Dang, where am i? =.=)
(you're with Karmy and I we haven't moved but people just came in -_-)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/15/2010, 12:29 am

(Lol, we're on the same boat... I'll get back in when all the crazy fighting is over with or whatever..)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/15/2010, 2:43 am

(I'm really sorry guys >_<)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/15/2010, 9:24 am

Mercy wrote:
Lupe wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Lupe wrote:

(My point EXACTLY)

(same here...)

(What the f*ck? You can't just jump into the chamber like its nothing. You don't even know what setting I had in mind when I said "dark and dank cell" on top of that I said they were underground, they could be thousands of feet underground. Furthermore didn't I tell you several hundred PAGES ago when you first joined that your senses were too powerful and I told you to tone them down? Did you not read the rules to begin with? No god-incarnate overpowered characters?)

(mercy all i really have are senses...and werewolf...but fine i wont use them... besides im not the only one who popped in there. im sry then ok?...)
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/15/2010, 12:03 pm

[just ignore envy and greed, they were never there. sorry x_____x;]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/15/2010, 12:16 pm

(Yeah forget that Karmy was there too.. She fell into a hole! Go and be all captured and everything :3)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/15/2010, 12:20 pm

(I was being vague on my location for a reason.)

Redeemer came back into the room and grabbed Mercy and teleported out of the room. Mercy was grabbing Luna and Karmy was holding onto Luna. They all vanished away from everyone.

"Dammit..." Redeemer scoffed as he walked along a platform. Mercy looked around, she seemed to be on top of a lot of metal work. The sound of the roaring ocean was abroad. "Where are we?" Mercy asked. Luna and Karmy were rubbing their heads. "On an oiler..." Redeemer said. "You guys... Aren't supposed to be ....here. Not you two at least..." He said to Karmy and Luna. He cracked his neck. "You know..." He started "maybe we should get to the killing. All the talk only agrivates me more........... The bickering in the Black Lantern cell is so childish..." He said twirling a knife. Mercy still had the knife Karmy gave her, she squeezed it tight.

(Crap it took me too long to post XP)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/15/2010, 12:33 pm

(Or.. ok then..)

"Uh guys." Karmy pulled out a handgun and looked around for Redeemer who had just disappeared. "Where'd he go?"

(Idk... O_o...)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/15/2010, 3:43 pm

No one knew the color of the sky. Nothing was below them but the deep blue shark infested waters and further more, a dangerous killer who had espionage skills more advanced than anyone one the oil rig.

"Crap, if we can weaken him at all we'd be lucky." Mercy called out to them. "Everyone stick together." They huddled close but covered as much ground with their site as possible. Redeemed viewed them from afar with a remote in his hand and teleported elsewhere.

Just when things couldn't get worse, explosions started to go off. The rig started to tip.
Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 10 Oilrig
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/15/2010, 4:15 pm

(Whyyyy?!!? Omg XD!!!!!!!)

"What the hell!?" Karmy was freaking out slightly. "Luna!? Mercy?!" she tried looking around. "I cant see!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/15/2010, 4:18 pm

Ivy had tried to stop Lupe and Casius when they left, as well as Karm, but they were all gone. She turned to the remaining team in Casuis's demolished apartment. "We have to go after them!"

She dashed outside and pressed her palm to a tree. When the visions came, she couldn't find them. "They're some where where there are no plants...hmm.."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/15/2010, 4:34 pm

Karmy was shaking slightly, looking around trying to see. "I don't know. Where did Redeemer go? We can't let him escape again!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/15/2010, 4:42 pm

Ivy snapped her fingers. Water. Somewhere in the water. They couldn't be on land, she would've seen them, same with the air. The nearest large body of water....

"The harbor! Guys I think they're at the harbor!" She cried, already dashing in the direction of the harbor.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/15/2010, 4:56 pm

(They're faaaaar away Abs... >_<)

"Yeah lets get Redeemer first!" Mercy called to them. The water was rising steadily to their knees. "Lets go! Quick! Search the surrounding area!" The small group moved out and up several floors, rushing up Mercy came to the third floor first, they were all at an angle but moving. Redeemer threw a knife straight at Luna from behind....
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/15/2010, 5:26 pm

Redeemer teleported out of the way but it skimmed his leg. "I'll mess with... what I please.." He stated back. Mercy and Karmy turned around. "LUNA! Are you okay?!" Karmy asked worried. Mercy tried to keep her balance on the tilting oil rig and make her way to Redeemer, but instead, he made his way to her. He teleported in front of her and kicked her in the direction the rig was tilting and flew back significantly farther ramming into the railing that kept her from falling to a certain death. "MERC!" Karmy called out. Mercy was nearly laying down supporting herself up. Karmy was holding onto a pole to keep herself straight. Redeemer pursued Luna. "Show me......... what you've.... got...."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/15/2010, 5:45 pm

Redeemer cringed at the attack, though he could take a hit or two. Or three. He glared at Luna who seemed to be flowing with energy. "Huh... you teleport too?" he asked readying a knife twirling it in his fingers.

Mercy tried to get back up, but she felt like she must have reopened her wound. She double checked it to be sure. She was fine. She looked at Karmy who was waving a free arm to get her attention.

(Sorry Karm.. filling in for you >_<)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next