DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+4
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
8 posters

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 9 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/14/2010, 3:54 pm

Back in the apartment, Artanis, Aurora, Ivy, Ghost, Casius and Sarah were all trying to figure out what to do. Karmy had woken up and was sitting quietly in the corner(:O!!) as the others talked about a plan. "Damnit.." she muttered under her breath, her legs pulled close to her chest and her head rested on top. "Should I take the risk?" Karmy thought to her self. She took it. Snapping her fingers, Karmy jumped through the portal.

(Kinda doing what I did back with Greht and the whole stone thing where I jumped out of Mercy's shoe. Cept this time its Luna's cape... idk, i'll edit if you have a plan Mercy O_o..)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 9 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Rinisa 3/14/2010, 4:00 pm

"KARM!" Ivy cried. Too late, she was gone. "I knew her being quiet was too much of a miracle..." The elementalist murmured to herself. She stood up straighter. "We need to find them. Who knows what trouble they could be in by now..."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/14/2010, 4:18 pm

Luna and Mercy were still in the cell, heart beating faster and faster, it felt like it was going to burst. Sweat rolled down her face uncontrollably. "LUNA! We gotta go! He's still around!" She yelled at her, but then Redeemer teleported in and kicked her face in, teleporting again he came behind Luna with his knife ready to cut her throat. "NO!" Mercy cried scrambling up almost the second she was knocked down, shakily she tried to ram into Redeemer but at the last second Karmy came tackling out of Luna's cape. Mercy stopped for a second. Redeemer hadn't expected something as random as that. He teleported out once he sensed danger. Everyone looked around. "Where did he go?! SH*T!! WHERE IS HE!?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/14/2010, 4:29 pm

"I don't know!" Karmy pulled out a knife and tossed it to Mercy. "I can get us out of here though!" she said as she grabbed Luna who seemed a little worse for wear. Looking around, Karmy kept her eyes peeled.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/14/2010, 4:40 pm

I sniffed the air my senses going haywire. I let out a low growl and shook my head trying to ignore them although it was hard. I looked back towards the city and shook my head. I baled my paws into fits my claws digging into my paws. Still in werewolf form I breathed out. I wasn't sure what was going on but I sensed trouble. I held tightly to my bag and sprinted back to Casius's apartment. I burst through the door and skidded to a stop trying to regain my breath. "Where are they!?!" I asked them in-between breaths. I put my paws on my knees panting.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/14/2010, 7:21 pm

[bak]
Casius continued to examine the datapad he had. He was about to announce what he had found to the team when they suddenly began vanishing. Normally, he wiuldn't have minded the silence. But there was soemhting uneasy about it. he walked over to where everyone was that was left. "Hey, where is everyone?" He asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/14/2010, 7:50 pm

(red r u in ur apartment?)
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/14/2010, 7:52 pm

[yeah I think so]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/14/2010, 7:53 pm

redeagle321 wrote:[yeah I think so]

(ok than)
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/14/2010, 7:55 pm

i leaned over and put my paw out on the wall to support myself. "Note to self... never run to the forest and back as fast as u can without a breath" I muttered to myself. I heard Casius speak and walked up to him. "Thats what I'm trying to figure out.. my senses have con haywire."
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/14/2010, 8:16 pm

Casius looked at Lupe. "Join the club. At least when I was the bad guy, things sporadically made sense." He murmered.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/14/2010, 8:33 pm

I crossed my arms with a small smirk. "What ever it is it aint good... I could track them down but it may be to late by then.." I said looking back at Casius.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/14/2010, 8:35 pm

"We don't have a lot of options. Can you track them? If so, we ought to find out what they're up to." He asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/14/2010, 8:40 pm

I nodded and leaned down on all fours closing my eyes. Visions poured through my mind my senses concentrating n Karmy mercy and Luna. I sniffed the air for their sent and nodded. "Fallow me." I mumbled and sprinted out at almost full speed to find them.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/14/2010, 9:04 pm

Casius plodded after Lupe, hauling the semi-concious form of Ghost with him.

In the shadows of the chamber where everyone else was fighting Redeemer, Two figures emerged form the darkness- one in a black combat suit, the other in a heavy cloak. Greed and Envy. "What have we here?" Asked the multi-voiced Greed, Envy eyeing the group.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/14/2010, 9:08 pm

I ran on turning from place to place. I sprinted into a dark area. Their sent was strong. I skidded into a hault. I sniffed the air and closed my eyes letting flashes of visions run through me. I looked back at Casius. "They are in a darkened chamber... but ywe have to hurry they are in trouble.." I said in a soft voice. They were near I could sense it.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/14/2010, 9:10 pm

"What the-!" Karmy turned to the duo, still holding onto Luna. "Where did y'all come from?!" she prepared to snap her fingers to get the Luna, Mercy and herself out of the room.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/14/2010, 9:13 pm

"Not so fast." Said Greed, firing a red hot blast of flame at Karmy's feet as a warning shot. "We have a bone to pick with you Riders." he hissed, using more snake like voices now. Envy, remaining quiet, inched his hand towards an odd Black bag, not dissimilar looking form Karmy's own.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/14/2010, 9:20 pm

Without much patients for Casius to fallow I sprinted down into the chamber Luna and the others were at. Without heisting or thinking I lunged out at Greed with a loud roar. I tackled him away from the others into the wall. "Leave them alone!" I shrieked.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/14/2010, 9:21 pm

Karmy's eyes flickered to Envy's bag for a second. That looks like... and her hand fell over her own bag. "Bone to pick nothing! What did we ever do to you lot?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/14/2010, 9:23 pm

Greed hissed at Lupe like a snake. His eyes burned bright red, and powerful red blasts burst out at Lupe.

Envy locked eyes with Karmy. "Your lot killed Sloth. Payback." he said, his voice hoarse like Wrath.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/14/2010, 9:28 pm

(What the hell... I was supposed to be in the room alone with Redeemer.. how did all of you get in?!)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/14/2010, 9:31 pm

"No we didn-" Karmy then remembered what Sarah had told her. "Oh right... Well she was dead in the first place. We just set her free." she pulled out a handgun and aimed it at Envy.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/14/2010, 9:31 pm

[I followed them o_____O]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/14/2010, 9:32 pm

Mercy wrote:(What the hell... I was supposed to be in the room alone with Redeemer.. how did all of you get in?!)

I find this to be quite kilarious XD!!
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next