DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+4
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
8 posters

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 13 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by redeagle321 3/18/2010, 7:06 am

Casius nervously edged away from the titans. Technically still being the bounty hunter casius, he was a bit edgy around all of these superheroes.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 13 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Rinisa 3/18/2010, 3:43 pm

Ivy's face broke into a grin. The real titans. The real live titans! All those years ago, she had only met Nightwing. And now she would meet them as well. The delighted girl went to greet Beast Boy first, having thought some light-hearted humor would help the dreary mood.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/18/2010, 4:31 pm

"Oh yeah Steve!" Beast Boy said as he wriggled out of Karmy's grip. "Well, after you guys left the tower and we moved back in, he started to go out on his own. He went through school in 3 years! I never knew that little guy was so smart!" he laughed. Karmy sat on the floor, cross legged, with her hands cradling her head as she listened intently to every word Beast Boy said.

"Then, about a year ago when he was in college," he continued. "he met this cute little moldy apple named Abigail. They fell in love and now have a set of triplets! He works in accounting at a law firm in downtown Jump City. He had graduated with a diploma in accounting and the law firm had found him while he was at the hospital for his kids birth. He makes six figures a year now! Lucky pizza... Oh and Abigail stays at home with the little buggers. they sent me their pics, wanna see them?" Karmy nodded her head like crazy as Beast Boy pulled out his wallet. They cooed at the pictures as the others tried not to vomit at the vile creatures.

"So!" Beast boy put his wallet away. "How have things been here?" with that, Karmy shrunk back next to Mercy.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/18/2010, 4:36 pm

(Mercy control open if anyone plans to post a storm.)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/19/2010, 4:38 pm

Wrath slithered over to The Black hand, whom was flanked by Envy, Greed, and Pride, as well a several other lesser lanterns. "The titans are in Gotham like you planned, my lord. The trap is baited and set." Wrath informed him. "Excelent work. I trust there will be no survivors?" He aksed. Wrath grinned. "Naturaly." He hissed. The hand grinned. "Good job. Catch up when there are some new lanterns." Black Hand said, melting intot eh shadows. Wrath felt like a kid at a carnival- the riders and everyone else was fair game for Gluttony, Lust and the others, but he had one he wanted in particular. Patientley, in the dark room of the tower, he waited...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/19/2010, 6:04 pm

Nightwing had finished talking with Mercy and decided to get to know everyone else better. Cyborg tried to act friendly despite the fact he was a 6 foot juggernaut, he was surprised to see someone taller than him for a change, so he tried to approach Casius who was steering away from them. Nightwing began to shake Luna's hand.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/19/2010, 6:18 pm

Casius noticed Cyborg out of the corner of his visor. "Oh, hi." He said to him. He was a bit nervous, but he tried to be casual.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/19/2010, 6:28 pm

"Yo what's up big man?" Cyborg said warmly sticking out a fist expecting him to fist him back. (bs.. I dunno >_<)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/19/2010, 6:31 pm

Casius fisted back. "Oh, the usual. Getitng ready to run off to impending doom. Another day at the office." Casius joked back dryly.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/19/2010, 6:35 pm

Cyborg heartily laughed, and leaned back. "So they killed Batman huh? We ready to kick some zombie controllin' butt?" He asked smiling. "Oh! Wait, what can you do?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/19/2010, 6:44 pm

"This armor is for more than looks. it boosts my strength and gives me sensory powers. Designed by the Markovian Royal engineers, it's a decent peice of hardware. And of course this beauty:" Casius explained, hefting up his EMP cannon. "Is a anti- vehicle EMP shock cannon. Meant for disabling tanks, but it makes a pretty good nerve disruptor when used on organics." Casius stated.

Last edited by redeagle321 on 3/19/2010, 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/19/2010, 6:58 pm

Cyborg was in awe, he admired the EMP cannon and felt shy on showing off his sonic blasters. His armor (Which was a little burnt still) shocked him. The architecture and design was beautiful. "Thats remarkable!" Cyborg said flabbergasted. "I always thought Electromagnetic technology was interesting.. though I never thought of integrating it into my own armor, and I never thought you could get it into such a small and sexy gun!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/19/2010, 7:07 pm

Karmy stood staring at the two bionic men, the gears in her head were shutting down as she tried to comprehend what they were saying.

(Total BS post, i'm sorry >_<)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/19/2010, 7:39 pm

Casius chuckeled. "Well, I credit the royal egineers with this one." Casius said, turning his cannon in the streetlight from the holes in his wall. "But from what I understand, you yourself are quite the master of machinery yourse-" Casius suddenly put 2 and 2 together.
Sarah's cybernetics were cheap crap that was falling apart.
Cyborg had the biggest, baddest cybernetics around.
"Hey, Cyborg, you know a lot about Cybernetic egineering, I take it?" He asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/19/2010, 8:17 pm

"Oh you bet I do! Made the T-Car, the T-Sub, the whole dang Titan's Tower! Heck I know every square inch on my body and it's purpose!" He said exposing some of the tech under his armor. "Modified myself as a fightin' machine! I've even got a rocket in my shoe!" He squeaked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/19/2010, 9:13 pm

"Oh!" Karmy did recognize one thing from what they were saying. Well besides T-Car. Which she would drive by the end. (I will O_o... just you wait!) Casius had told her everything about Sarah. "You know alot about Cybernetic thingys right?" she ran next to Sarah who was currently on Casius busted couch. "Could you help Sarah?"

(Uh yeah... I just yeah...)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/19/2010, 9:16 pm

[beat meh tew the punch]

Casius nodded. "My daugher was hardwired by a madman with some cheap crap. Being the best of the best, maybe you could take a look at it?" Casius asked, willing to get down and beg if need be.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/19/2010, 9:24 pm

(Awww damn I'm sorry Red. I'll delete it if you want...)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/19/2010, 9:40 pm

[nononono ur fine XD]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/19/2010, 11:33 pm

A solemn look spread across Cyborg's face, he rested a hand over his face as he looked down. He had never operated on another human other than himself. "She looks... Really dinged up. Whoever did this to her obviously had no idea what they were doin'." He said in disgust. "Hey man, I only knew you for a minute; but I'll do everythang in my power to bring her back as much as possible. At best I can make her about as good as myself, but nothing better. I hope you can understand." Cyborg said at almost a whisper, but loud enough to hear as his fingers opened up revealing several small tools. "Yo BB, can you get me my tool box? Its in my compartment in the T-Sub.." He said starting on the easiest things to fix right up.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/19/2010, 11:39 pm

"If she turns out HALF as good as you it'll be fine in my book. I can't thank you enough for this." Casius said to Cyborg. And as for 'only' making her good as himself? This was CYBORG. As good as him was even better than Casius was now- he didn't have one single complaint about that. He stood back and gave Cyborg some space as he got to work.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/20/2010, 12:32 am

"Sure thing Cy!" Beast Boy ran out and grabbed Cyborgs toolbox.

Karmy walked up behind Mercy and poked her. "Pssttt, hey Mercy?" she whispered. "Wanna go get drunk and steal the T-sub?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/20/2010, 12:50 am

"Thanks B." Cyborg said busily taking the tool box and begining to really work. Starfire came up to the two gothic girls. "Greetings, may I ask how you both are doing?" She asked politely.

Mercy grabbed Karmy's arm. "I don't think so Karmy, we're staying right here..." She told her firmly. "Did I hear: get drunk and steal the T-sub?" Nightwing asked and that cranked Cyborg's head around. "What???" He asked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/20/2010, 12:53 am

(Awwww man....... I'm gonna go for it anyways XD!!)

"Uh.." Karmy prepared to run but Mercy had a tight grip on her arm. "HEY LOOK! THAT KID ACTUALLY FINISH A RUBICKS CUBE!" she pointed and shouted, trying to distract them.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/20/2010, 12:58 am

Beast Boy turned "Where??" He asked. Everyone else looked at her unamused.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next