DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+4
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
8 posters

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 14 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/20/2010, 1:01 am

(LOL!!)

"Oh come on... I won't wreck it!" Karmy said still trying to pull away form Mercy. "I didn't wreck the batmobile!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 14 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Vandal 3/20/2010, 1:07 am

(I knew you'd love that XDDDD)

Cyborg looked up at Casius who emphatically shook his head saying 'no'. "Yeah, you kinda lost my trust when you said 'get drunk'." Cyborg told her getting back to work.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/20/2010, 1:12 am

(Lol you know me too well XD!!)

"Hmmm... Sorry Mercy! But its just too damn tempting!" Karmy snapped her fingers and the appeared on top of the T-Sub. "I call driving it!"

(Cause its fun for me XD!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/20/2010, 1:16 am

"Wha-?! NO WAY!!! YO!! GET OFF MA BABY!!!!!" Screamed Cyborg throwing down his tools and getting up to walk over to her. "GIT OFF HER OR IMMA BLAST YO BUTT TO LAST WEEK!!!!" He said arming his sonic cannon.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/20/2010, 1:18 am

(XDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!)

"That doesn't even make sense!" Karmy shouted from the cockpit. "Hmm... I don't know how to drive a sub.."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/20/2010, 1:18 am

(Oi! I know my buddies! Also Cyborg will totally flip knowing he built it!)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/20/2010, 1:21 am

(Oh oops.. Wow you post fast)

Cyborg's eyes opened wide. "NOOOO!! GET OUT!!" He said climbing onto the T-Sub, Nightwing saw the events unfold fast, "Titans, GO!!" And just like that all the Titans sprung into action. In a matter of a few minutes they were able to extract Karmy out of the Sub without any harm done. Mercy was surprised at their professional-like movement, their expert coordination.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/20/2010, 1:23 am

(Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... And yes I do Razz Sorry XD!! Am I out orrrrrr.... What?)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/20/2010, 1:25 am

(Yeah the titans 'pulled' you out... XD)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/20/2010, 1:29 am

(Oh yay I'm still awake! XD!!)

"Oh come on...." Karmy struggled to get out of their grips. "I see nothing with having a little bit of fun!" then she noticed her fingers were free. A grin spread across her face.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/20/2010, 1:32 am

The Titans didn't notice, nor recognize this little fact. Mercy on the otherhand, who knew Karmy more than anyone knew what was coming. Mercy screamed to get their attention. "Karmy NO!! Cyborg has to work on Sarah!! Don't do it!!!!!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/20/2010, 1:37 am

"But its fun!" Karmy said sticking her tongue out at Mercy. "Fine I won't send Cyborg! I'll just send "too- tight-pants" over there!" she laughed and pointed at Nightwing.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/20/2010, 1:52 am

"Too tight what?!" Nightwing asked flabbergasted. He was getting himself prepared for a fight and withdrew his staff. "Are you on our side or not?!" He asked grimacing. Starfire flew next to him eyes glowing, "If not prepare to deal with me if you lay a finger on Robin!" She said sternly. Nightwing looked at Starfire and whispered to her "My name is Nightwing now.." "Oh.. Hehehe.." She giggled.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/20/2010, 2:06 am

(O_o....)

"Or I could just do this!" Karmy snapped her fingers and appeared back in the cockpit. She pulled out a small cup from her back. "Espresso shot!" Karmy screamed and downed the shot. "RANDOM TIME!" pushed a random button on the dashboard.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/20/2010, 10:13 am

Ivy put her head down, facepalming. Gosh, could anybody handle Karm? And now she even had coffee. They were doomed, unless somebody knocked her out.

An idea sprang in her head. She turned to Luna and Raven. "I've got an idea, but I'm going to need your help..." Luna nodded, "Sure."

"Alright, here's what we're going to do...."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/20/2010, 12:24 pm

(O_o)

The random button that Karmy had pushed? It was the nitro, turbo, shiny, awesome button. (Who wouldn't name a button that?!)

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/20/2010, 12:34 pm

"NOW!" Ivy called. Luna surrounded the T-sub in energy, keeping it from moving. This gave Ivy the chance to grow a plant. A special plant. "Hold your breath, everyone!" she called as she dashed to the T-sub.

She held the plant under Karm's nose, and waited for it to take effect. Knock out gas. From the special DMT plant.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/20/2010, 2:39 pm

The T-Sub stopped and Cyborg couldn't move. He was in total shock. "My... My...... MY BABY!!" Cyborg shouted running to it to check for scratches. "Yo man!! I don't like that chick! She's out of her mind!!!! Twice?! Why would she do that TWICE???" He asked in shock and awe. He lifted the cockpit and pulled the now sleeping Karmy and tossed her out. "No other butt belongs in that cockpit but my own shiny metal ass!!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/20/2010, 2:53 pm

Ivy climbed out the T-sub, suppressing a laugh with much difficulty. The DMT plant wilted and burned in her hand, so nobody else would end up unconscious.

"Hope it isn't too bad, Cy."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/20/2010, 4:04 pm

Harley was distraught. No.. Harley was pissed. They had killed her puddin'. Her lover. She had already done her crying and mourning, but now she was out for revenge. "I'm gonna kill them." she hissed to Poison Ivy as they stood in the shadow's watching the Riders and Titans. The cheery tone in her voice was gone, nothing of the old Harley remained. Now she was just a lost soul, with a bazooka. She readied herself and stepped out with Poison Ivy.

"I'm going to kill them all."

For you puddin'
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/20/2010, 4:09 pm

"Not all of them, Har. Leave the girl who calls herself Ivy. I've got work to do with that one." But she gave a malicious grin. "The rest, we can kill. Slowly and painfully." With a flourish, Poison Ivy pulled out a small tube.

It was lipstick.

She applied it carefully. Many knew, Poison Ivy's lipstick was literally poison. That was how she killed many men. It was, of course, slow and painful. The Kiss of Death.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/20/2010, 4:25 pm

"Fine, but grab the hippie for me will ya?" Harley said coldy and pointed to the unconscious Karmy. "She could be of use. But for now." she pulled out a knife and strapped it to her thigh. "I'm focusing on the big guy with the helmet. He killed Mista Jay." she said as she approached the group.

"And now he's gonna pay."

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 3/21/2010, 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/20/2010, 4:39 pm

Poison Ivy nodded. Go for the big guy. "Sneak attack, or do you want to go right on in?" she asked. The tree behind them sprouted a vine, which coiled around Poison Ivy's arm. It snapped off and into her hand. A vine whip.

"Either way works. Either way, they're going to meet death."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/20/2010, 5:01 pm

"Right a roonie." Harley's dead voice said. She loaded a ribbon bomb into the bazooka and aimed it at the Titans and the Riders. "Play time is over." and she pulled the trigger.

(The ribbon bomb is what she used to tie up Batman in Return of the Joker. O_o)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/20/2010, 8:35 pm

Casius was trained all too well to not recoghnize the familiar feel of a weapon being trained on someone. Quick as a flash, he flung on his forcefeild and slung an EMP bolt in harely's direction, pureley on instinct. he didn't even realzie it conciously untill he had already shot a screaming bolt at them.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next